User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 22 Dec 2005, 17:17   #51
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: PAN and its building BLOCKS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest
This round your alliance has been stating on these boards that in this round it has been very hard and the standard of the enemy has been excellent. The same was said aftre R13 when you won.

No problem with that, you beat a high standard of aliances.

Now, do you think that in R11/12/14 these same alliances just didnt bother trying? Or maybe they just magically found 80 active decent players and got rid of the rubbish players you describe.

Buy yourself a clue.
r14 = summer round. So not too many played at full strength. Making it an easier win for 1up eager to win again after being knocked down in r13.

r11 and 12, not the same alliances that played in r13 / 15. correct?

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Dec 2005, 17:22   #52
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishmaster
r14 = summer round. So not too many played at full strength. Making it an easier win for 1up eager to win again after being knocked down in r13.

r11 and 12, not the same alliances that played in r13 / 15. correct?
If it was a summer round, and not many people played at full strength, there would be no need for exi to sit it out, surely?

And whether it was the saem alliances in R11/12 we don't even need to discuss. Its the same players/leaders as a rule. Unless you mean the old players quit, and replaced by newbies for R13?
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Dec 2005, 17:24   #53
ChipZ^
Registered AbUser

ChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
So simply put....

You admit a block \o/

Do I win?
Who has ever not admitted that atm we have allies (more than 1 so can be considered a block)
What a disagree with is Mazz trying to make out like this block has been in effect most of the round. We got help cause at the time we had no choice due to multiple allies hitting us.
ChipZ^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Dec 2005, 17:26   #54
Forest

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

And that is EXACTLY the blocking mentality that a lot of people have put in work to avoid.

Its the whole win at all costs thing again. 'We cant win this through skill, so lets block so we win through numbers'.

And imo that is why exi are bad for pa (which is a shame cause the game is crying out for active players/alliances).
Unread 22 Dec 2005, 17:32   #55
ChipZ^
Registered AbUser

ChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
And that is EXACTLY the blocking mentality that a lot of people have put in work to avoid.

Its the whole win at all costs thing again. 'We cant win this through skill, so lets block so we win through numbers'.

And imo that is why exi are bad for pa (which is a shame cause the game is crying out for active players/alliances).
WTF we were losing because of numbers against us not skill.... go figure
Just cause u werent officially allied and technically not a block, it had the same effect.
Unread 22 Dec 2005, 17:34   #56
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChipZ^
Who has ever not admitted that atm we have allies (more than 1 so can be considered a block)
What a disagree with is Mazz trying to make out like this block has been in effect most of the round. We got help cause at the time we had no choice due to multiple allies hitting us.
When 1up had multiple incoming, did they form a block?
When angels had 200-400 calls a night, did they form a block?

the point is, Exi chose to get allies/support alliances. 1up nor Angels have at any given moment formed a block or (in Angels case) even considered forming a block.

Ohh and, Subh HC admitted they made a deal with Exi pre-round. So Mazz is infact correct when he claims that the block was in effect most of the round.

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Dec 2005, 17:34   #57
Forest

You werent losing because of numbers. You had the same incoming (if not less, due to naps), than anyone else.
And if you are military superior to 1up, you would of had even less due to you sending more fleets at 1up than they sent back.
Unread 22 Dec 2005, 17:34   #58
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

mazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
I mainly meant round 14.

r11,12 I didnt play, but I ve been told that the avg skill in most top alliances were -shit-
I am yet to be told that the quality of the other alliances in r11,12 could even be compared to 1up.
You heard it so it must be true.

Quote:
Also 1uo recruited the top players. afaik. correct me if I am mistaken.
You are mistaken, 1up took back a lot of people from older PA days rather than taking from current alliances. Yes some came, but not many when you consider the number of returnee's we had (Hicks, Dreadnought etc)

Quote:
I d like to point out that in no way to I post for eXi. And to say that arrogance in eXi is higher than in 1up is just -wrong- V wrong.
Show me 1up arrogance of the level of Max, skyhead and yourself.

Quote:
eXi beat 1up in ranks. As in eXi ending ABOVE 1up. In other words - eXi beat 1up-
No, eXi beat 1up in the ranks. Thats it. eXi, VGN, Subh and others later on beat 1up.

<@JBG> by the way is mazzelaar a community account that everyone in 1up logs into when they're feeling angry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyBGood
mazzelaar has always reminded me of a hungry hungry hippo. Except instead of eating marbles he just bites the heads off new AD posters
mazzelaar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Dec 2005, 17:39   #59
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

mazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Yet they were still wins, where are r13/15 were losses, so u'd assume there was harder competition in those rounds? (be it from political decisions i.e blocks or not)
There was different competition and politics but yes, evidently 1up didn't finish as high, whats your point? I was arguing the fact that Wish said they were easy and there was no quality in the opposition. Thats just wrong. Just because it was harder on two rounds doesn't mean there wasn't any in the others.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chipz^

You paint every eX member with the same brush, i wouldn't describe myself arrogant tyvm.
It's a generalisation, yes. But then I've also said you were one of the better posters for eX.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chipz^
1up had already been knocked down to 4th place before this "super block" ever appeared. We were allied to subh (who did't want to hit you) so for the first few weeks u were targeted by us without "organised" help. Ofc more help was sort when yourselves+Angels were starting to wear us down and we were losing ground and we wouldnt have won the round without this other help i admit.
1up were knocked down to 4th when you were working with VGN. You can claim differently so we'll have to agree to differ.

<@JBG> by the way is mazzelaar a community account that everyone in 1up logs into when they're feeling angry?

Quote:
mazzelaar has always reminded me of a hungry hungry hippo. Except instead of eating marbles he just bites the heads off new AD posters
Unread 22 Dec 2005, 17:40   #60
ChipZ^
Registered AbUser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjeldoran
1up lost.
Angels lost.

Quote:
the point is, Exi chose to get allies/support alliances. 1up nor Angels have at any given moment formed a block or (in Angels case) even considered forming a block.
Btw as heartless as stated earlier in this thread that 1up/angels had an agreement to hit eX (omg temp block???)

Quote:
Ohh and, Subh HC admitted they made a deal with Exi pre-round. So Mazz is infact correct when he claims that the block was in effect most of the round.
FOR THE LAST TIME NAP WITH THE POWERHOUSE SUBH =/= BLOCK
Unread 22 Dec 2005, 17:42   #61
MaxMilliaN
red looks good on me eh

MaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these parts

Quote:

you have a brick infront of your head. its not win at all cost, its defend yourself at all cost.

you expect eX doing nothin against all top alliances teaming up on them, you actually blame eX for countering this? i guess we are really sorry not standing still while half the universe want to bash us and not giving it your way. yes i guess eX just dying would be better for you, too bad we dont play for you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tesla
I signed up to make sure eX didnt win the round, thanks to your HCs last decision it looks like I succeeded
Apprime
MaxMilliaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Dec 2005, 17:43   #62
ChipZ^
Registered AbUser

Quote:
You werent losing because of numbers. You had the same incoming (if not less, due to naps), than anyone else.
And if you are military superior to 1up, you would of had even less due to you sending more fleets at 1up than they sent back.
This actaully made me laugh. Concentrated Angels/1up inc on and we got less inc than 1up at the round start?? Who attacked you? Us and randoms in gal raids.
Unread 22 Dec 2005, 17:43   #63
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddah
1up ignorance/stupidity make me want to vomit.
And well rounded posts like that make me think of you as a well balanced and well informed poster. We're stupid and ignorant because we have difference of opinion of you - way to go Hitler.

Quote:
Unread 22 Dec 2005, 17:46   #64
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
No they didn't.

Ali stated on the boards and in pm to me that he made friendly relations with both eXil and 1up before the round start, and that no preparations were made or anything of the sort.

So please stop making crap up.
Unread 22 Dec 2005, 17:47   #65
Forest

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxMilliaN
you have a brick infront of your head. its not win at all cost, its defend yourself at all cost.

you expect eX doing nothin against all top alliances teaming up on them, you actually blame eX for countering this? i guess we are really sorry not standing still while half the universe want to bash us and not giving it your way. yes i guess eX just dying would be better for you, too bad we dont play for you

All top alliances?

I think you are forgetting that I have full details about naps and so, with other alliances, and I can assure you you did not ahve to fear about being hit by all top alliances.

I won't be saying anymore on this subject, I believe certain people ahve written official statements ready to post, and if they decide not to post them, they know I sure as will when the time is right
Unread 22 Dec 2005, 17:47   #66
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
1up lost.
Angels lost.

Btw as heartless as stated earlier in this thread that 1up/angels had an agreement to hit eX (omg temp block???)

FOR THE LAST TIME NAP WITH THE POWERHOUSE SUBH =/= BLOCK
Without accepting or denying anything, I'd first check Heartless' position in 1up before assuming what he claims about politics is or isn't valid. Tbh, only what their HC posts concerning politics is what I'd consider "true".

Angels have idd made small deals every now and then, none on a permanent base and never with more then 1 alliance. Exi started allied with Subh and pretty soon HR and ROCK joined their block. Sure their strength might be less, nonetheless they have fleets and those are fleets we need to cover aswell, regardless of the fact that the attacker is from a skilled or less skilled alliance.

And you're correct. 1up and Angels lost, Exi won. I can live with that. I know we could've won if we blocked aswell. Been there done that.

FA Gaming community

Unread 22 Dec 2005, 17:49   #67
Forest

Quote:
Originally Posted by furball
No they didn't.

Ali stated on the boards and in pm to me that he made friendly relations with both eXil and 1up before the round start, and that no preparations were made or anything of the sort.

SubH approached both 1up and Exi, preticks for naps. They have as much to answer for as exi imo, and I am sure it will be settled in time
Unread 22 Dec 2005, 17:49   #68
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
No they didn't.

I talked to Ali on IRC aswell, he told me different things so how about YOU stop making up crap unless you know what you're talking about. Also 1up HC said Subh offered to ally them pre-round, they rejected it. Then they went to Exi ...

FA Gaming community

Unread 22 Dec 2005, 17:50   #69
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

Quote:

Ali states lot's of things that aren't neccssarily true or something that he'll admit to later. I wouldn't take it as gospel if were you.

Quote:
Unread 22 Dec 2005, 17:50   #70
MaxMilliaN
red looks good on me eh

MaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these parts

Quote:

1up/Angels coordinated with each other this round, and you call eX nap with other alliance block. dumb hypocrite. as i said earlier, the only way you would be happy if eX would just sit and die while all top alliances gang on them, they didnt. you lost, eod.

it still amuses me: all top alliances vs eX and "flak" and you still lose sorry but you have only yourselt to blame not us

Quote:
I signed up to make sure eX didnt win the round, thanks to your HCs last decision it looks like I succeeded
Apprime
Unread 22 Dec 2005, 17:51   #71
furball

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Someone get Ali on here
Unread 22 Dec 2005, 17:57   #72
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

Quote:
1up/Angels coordinated with each other this round, and you call eX nap with other alliance block. dumb hypocrite. as i said earlier, the only way you would be happy if eX would just sit and die while all top alliances gang on them, they didnt. you lost, eod.

it still amuses me: all top alliances vs eX and "flak" and you still lose sorry but you have only yourselt to blame not us
It's also worth mentioning a new rule was created mid round to deal with eX "working by themselves". But I guess that didn't make much difference at the most important point of the round for building a solid base

Quote:
Unread 22 Dec 2005, 18:03   #73
ChipZ^
Registered AbUser

Quote:
Without accepting or denying anything, I'd first check Heartless' position in 1up before assuming what he claims about politics is or isn't valid. Tbh, only what their HC posts concerning politics is what I'd consider "true".
With the same argument id check you position within eX before commenting on agreements??

Quote:
Angels have idd made small deals every now and then, none on a permanent base and never with more then 1 alliance. Exi started allied with Subh and pretty soon HR and ROCK joined their block. Sure their strength might be less, nonetheless they have fleets and those are fleets we need to cover aswell, regardless of the fact that the attacker is from a skilled or less skilled alliance.
Again subh HC (as u seem to say u believe what HCs have said) said that there was NO alliance between us. There was NO NAP at the tick start. We were on friendly terms. So plz stop posting bollox :|

Quote:
And you're correct. 1up and Angels lost, Exi won. I can live with that. I know we could've won if we blocked aswell. Been there done that.
Could you have won? Really? Could the allainces left put grudges asside to block against eX? Then whoch one of your block would win? Would 1up have joined you to hand you the round?

At the end of the day this is a WAR game. You play to win. As we moved thro the round we gathered some small alliances to help. At tickstart we had NO NAPs (tho one with subh followed very quickly), there was NO block (untill much later in the round)

p.s KJ your last few posts have dissapointed me
Unread 22 Dec 2005, 18:07   #74
ChipZ^
Registered AbUser

Quote:
Originally Posted by mazzelaar
It's also worth mentioning a new rule was created mid round to deal with eX "working by themselves". But I guess that didn't make much difference at the most important point of the round for building a solid base
oooooo low blow. Hear it comes again our 23220934294 support planets. The support planets were our SCANNERS who only built anti fr and cause they were scanners were out of tag. There were rumours of planets without scans researched and all i can say is i find that dodgey and was rightfully reported to MH.
Unread 22 Dec 2005, 18:09   #75
MaxMilliaN
red looks good on me eh

this is some funny shit,, both 1up and Angels who targeted eX the whole round and coordinating together are accusing eX for blocking against them because eX nap'd 1 alliance against 1up/Angels block

Quote:
Apprime
Unread 22 Dec 2005, 18:10   #76
Fyodor
Behe

Fyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant future

I dont see what all the fuss is about.
If i got all my info correct (which i usually am off in some way) the big action of the round was:

Exi hit 1up
Angels hit Exi
ND piggybacked exis attack on angels
Angels stopped hitting Exi
Exi hit ND
ND Angels 1up hit exi
Exi Subh VGN hit them back
Exi won the round

Alls fair in love and war. Exi didnt make any statements saying they were not going to block. If I remember correctly 1up came into existence saying they arent going to block that round which they kept to their word. Then the next round they blocked and when people said wtf, they replied "we didnt say we werent going to block this round"

Give Exi their due, they played the round pefectly both politically and militarily. Just like 1up did in round 11 and 12.
Unread 22 Dec 2005, 18:13   #77
ChipZ^
Registered AbUser

ND hit us first :P
Unread 22 Dec 2005, 18:14   #78
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

Quote:
oooooo low blow. Hear it comes again our 23220934294 support planets. The support planets were our SCANNERS who only built anti fr and cause they were scanners were out of tag. There were rumours of planets without scans researched and all i can say is i find that dodgey and was rightfully reported to MH.
Low, yes. Nontheless, correct.

I never said how many because I don't actually know. I reported 3/4 myself is all I can say. However, one can only assume that the number must be significant for PATeam to create a rule about it.

Quote:
Unread 22 Dec 2005, 18:15   #79
Buddah
Knight of Ni!

Buddah is a jewel in the roughBuddah is a jewel in the roughBuddah is a jewel in the roughBuddah is a jewel in the rough

its more like

eX hit 1up
1up Angels hit eX
eX hit 1up
1up hit eX
Angels stopped hitting eX
Angels hit ND
ND hit Angels
eX hit Angels
ND hit eX
eX hit ND
1up Angels ND hit eX
VGN Subh eX hit ND
eX won
Buddah is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Dec 2005, 18:17   #80
ChipZ^
Registered AbUser

Quote:
Low, yes. Nontheless, correct.

I never said how many because I don't actually know. I reported 3/4 myself is all I can say. However, one can only assume that the number must be significant for PATeam to create a rule about it.
The rule was formed not because of the number of "support planets" but because the amount of whine on the forums.
Unread 22 Dec 2005, 18:25   #81
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

Quote:
The rule was formed not because of the number of "support planets" but because the amount of whine on the forums.
No doubt due to the habit of PA Team always bowing down to the wants of the playerbase

Quote:
Unread 22 Dec 2005, 18:29   #82
Rinoa
Reject False Icons

Rinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to behold

Just to clarify i was talking about PAN in my original post and not the freebie round in between ticks. I think everyone knows the free round will be mass multi signups and a lot of cheating, somewhat like what round 9.5 was - and noone took that uber seriously anyway.
Wolfpack - Dc
xVx - DC
Apprime -_-
Rinoa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Dec 2005, 20:50   #83
Ali
Subh HC

Ali is a jewel in the roughAli is a jewel in the roughAli is a jewel in the rough

For furball, mazz and Kj you can see my post in the other thread that i wanted to have friendly relations with both. I stated that I would like to avoid them and said we could make it official as a NAP if they wanted to.

But nothing was accepted pre-round by any side, and it wasn't meant to create blocks rather it was never mentioned to be permanent as Subh wasn't deciding any politics pre round but trying to keep ourselves flexible enough to take the path that would benefit us the most.

I barely ever talk on IRC to you Kj so when did I supposidely "confirm" that we had a pre-round NAP to anyone. With 1up pre-round I offered a NAP but agreed to avoid, that's Subh's choice to not make 1up an enemy ... And for the whole round we never targeted 1up hardcore.
Unread 22 Dec 2005, 23:18   #84
Fyodor
Behe

Fyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant future

Quote:
I talked to Ali on IRC aswell, he told me different things so how about YOU stop making up crap unless you know what you're talking about. Also 1up HC said Subh offered to ally them pre-round, they rejected it. Then they went to Exi ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ali
I barely ever talk on IRC to you Kj so when did I supposidely "confirm" that we had a pre-round NAP to anyone. With 1up pre-round I offered a NAP but agreed to avoid, that's Subh's choice to not make 1up an enemy ... And for the whole round we never targeted 1up hardcore.

Quote:
You never caught me lying and you never will, you just prefered to believe a liar instead of me ... that's your choice. Either way I don't wanna argue about this issue again.

Sorry, couldnt help it :P
Unread 22 Dec 2005, 23:34   #85
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:

Show me 1up arrogance of the level of Max, skyhead and yourself.
Show me where I have been arrogant while in eX. All know 1up got alot of big egos which r arrogant, I cba to look up specific posts.

Also, read my posts if u want to reply to them. I said:

Quote:
I m not saying that I am, but I think, however, that idd eXi can say so since they didnt play the rounds 1up won, while they beat 1up in both rounds they played.

I c both sides here, and I know it is hard to keep ace activity many rounds in a row, but playing a round without main competition playing is also an easy win.
in other words, I am saying that I c both points, and I am saying that I dont necessarily think its correct to say eXi r better.

Quote:
No, eXi beat 1up in the ranks. Thats it. eXi, VGN, Subh and others later on beat 1up.
eXi beat them in the rankings - which is ALL that matters. This is a browser game where the winner is the one with most score at end of round, THATS IT.

In other words. exi beat 1up this round.

If u think 1up played better, thats another case, but the numbers dont lie. The winner this round according to the game mechanics = eXi.

I know this would have been impossible without help from other alliances, but thats another thing

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Dec 2005, 02:04   #86
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

Subh had no pre-round NAPs with any ally. We made enquires but nothing finalised. Assessing your options in so many words. I seem to keep on typing the fact is... Subh chose a NAP because of

1. one less inc to worry about
2. In the event of a bigger ally wanting to bash us we can hit them back in a joint venture, when 1v1 war would have been costly/defeating.
3. joint intel exchange.

We didnt do it to be exils flak... for example 1up, we didnt hit them on a campaign basis (We didnt have the members motivation to hit them as some of our members do have 1up ties) when exil would have liked us to have targeted them, just as exil didn't target tgv on a campaign basis...We did It becauseIt allowed subh to finish its first round without having to do a "we got wtfpwned and now our man utd fans/gloryhunters members have fked off, leaving only a small core that anyone could finish us off." post on AD.
Paisley is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Dec 2005, 02:52   #87
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Blocking is a legitimate strategy. Just because you didn't do it, doesn't make you any better for being "honourable", it just makes you chumps to be exploited.

Ta.
Unread 23 Dec 2005, 03:27   #88
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute

1up, nd & angels all 3 hit exil, that's 3 of the t5 allies, and you still couldn't beat them & their (in your eyes) n00bflak?
Seriously, if 3 of the t5 allies all 3 attack the same ally & they still manage to win the round then they deserve respect imo. If you really didn't want them to win then maybe you should worked together or came up with a more effective strategy instead of bitching & moaning about it when it's allready too late.

eX played it smarter by napping/blocking with several smaller allies that they could trust. Whille you "big boys" were to devided internally to stop ex & their allies.

You can discuss their nap (or as you like to call it block) with subh as much as you want, still isn't going to change the fact that they won & you lost...

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Veedeejem! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Dec 2005, 03:46   #89
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veedeejem!
You can discuss their nap (or as you like to call it block) with subh as much as you want, still isn't going to change the fact that they won & you lost...
Exil won the round... all subh did was exceed their aim to finish top 10 and have some fun a pretty mutual endevour.
Paisley is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Dec 2005, 10:33   #90
bwtmc
thinking, that's all.

bwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond repute

Forest pretty much everything you've posted in this thread is completely wrong,

I wish you could see that.
Unread 23 Dec 2005, 10:50   #91
Heartless
CRASHING BEATS 'N FANTASY

Heartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

After some pondering all of last night I think I came up with the ideal solution to this, which sadly cannot be introduced before PAN:

Let's tell PA Team to create an e-vote system and name it PAN. One voting season will be open 2 months, after that final winner (= alliance with most votes) is decided and we can have havoc (everyone can vote as much as he wants to). It's literally the same number game as block wars.

Last edited by Heartless; 23 Dec 2005 at 11:03.
Heartless is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Dec 2005, 10:55   #92
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heartless
After some pondering all of last night I think I came up with the ideal solution to this, which sadly cannot be introduced before PAN:

Let's tell PA Team to create an e-vote system and name it PAN. One voting season will be open 2 months, after that final winner (= alliance with most votes) is decided and we can have havoc (everyone can vote as much as he wants to). It's literally the same number game as block wars.
It's literally the same number game is it?
Unread 23 Dec 2005, 11:03   #93
Heartless
CRASHING BEATS 'N FANTASY

Heartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Fish
It's literally the same number game is it?
Indeed, edited for stressing the important fact in the post.
Unread 23 Dec 2005, 11:06   #94
Carlyy

Carlyy is infamous around these partsCarlyy is infamous around these parts
Smile Re: PAN and its building BLOCKS

Not played PA for years, but have followed this round and the alliance politics (at least what is evident in this forum) very closely, as its been very interesting and entertaining to follow. Just one comment to add. For gods sake, Exi won, thats it, plain and simple. Why can't 1up and Angels be gracious in defeat instead of trying to think up evermore esoteric and exotic excuses why they lost. You lost guys - Exil beat you, accept it, get over it.

Hope next round's politics is just as exciting, looking forward to following it, makes for good reading in my lunch breaks.
Carlyy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Dec 2005, 11:19   #95
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlyy
Not played PA for years, but have followed this round and the alliance politics (at least what is evident in this forum) very closely, as its been very interesting and entertaining to follow. Just one comment to add. For gods sake, Exi won, thats it, plain and simple. Why can't 1up and Angels be gracious in defeat instead of trying to think up evermore esoteric and exotic excuses why they lost. You lost guys - Exil beat you, accept it, get over it.

Hope next round's politics is just as exciting, looking forward to following it, makes for good reading in my lunch breaks.
WHY THE HELL .. do pple keep saying we whine about losing this round ???

I've congratulated Kaifux and other Exi command in pm yesterday. I have absolutely NO problem with accepting that they are the best alliance this round and won this round.

We've put up a good fight, that's what we all want and the winner is the strongest alliance (both politically as military), again that's what we all want not?

Did you see alch or any other Angel whine about Exilition winning? Did you see any other Angel post Exilition does not deserve their victory?

I don't wanna read this crap anymore that I or Angels are whining or bitching about not winning or about the fact that Exilition won because it is simply not true, a lie ...

Nway, hope to see Exi around in the next round.

FA Gaming community

Unread 23 Dec 2005, 12:43   #96
MaxMilliaN
red looks good on me eh

i dont think you are whining about losing this round but you try to make it look like there was this gigantic block against Angels/1up while you both cooperated several times against eX.

fight fire with fire and you lost , no need to play the innocent victim.

Quote:
Apprime
Unread 23 Dec 2005, 13:01   #97
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

Honestly, after the way exilition played this round, nothing would change if they played 2 rounds in a row or not. What would need to change for it to make any difference, is for 1up/angels/ND
to lose the ego, and see that they need each others help. Sadly, exil will win every round, if these 3 allainces keep saying "fluid politics", as its quite clear that 4 on 1(exil plus mini alliances) beat them everytime. Keeping thier same memberbase, exil could potentially win every round until they don't care to win anymore. I used to think this about 1up, but then exil came, so I do have doubts about my statement, but thats just how it looks atm.
Unread 23 Dec 2005, 13:01   #98
furball

Quote:
I don't wanna read this crap anymore that I or Angels are whining or bitching about not winning or about the fact that Exilition won because it is simply not true, a lie ...
Sadly we are seeing a lot of comments from 1up/ND about the victory. I think we're now all fairly clear about everything that happened, and in the end we will have to agree to differ.
Unread 23 Dec 2005, 14:22   #99
qebab
The Original Carebear

qebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Sadly we are seeing a lot of comments from 1up/ND about the victory. I think we're now all fairly clear about everything that happened, and in the end we will have to agree to differ.
However, I see the likes of MaxMillliaN writing (I was wondering if he wrote them with his nose on the keyboard - they are certainly as entertaining to read, as they were to write, in that case) a lot of poor posts regarding "the whining of 1up/Angels". However I have seen very little whining from the Angels camp. eXilition won within the boundaries of the rules - congratulations, noone else worked as hard for this, as you did. I imagine you deserve it.

PS! What I mean about "entertaining to read", are these posts:
Quote:
this is some funny shit,, both 1up and Angels who targeted eX the whole round and coordinating together are accusing eX for blocking against them because eX nap'd 1 alliance against 1up/Angels block

Oh crap, I might be back. I should take my own advice.
qebab is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Dec 2005, 14:40   #100
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all

Quote:
Sadly we are seeing a lot of comments from 1up/ND about the victory.
All the posts from ND are admitting that the best alliance won, did not cheat, and did not use lame tactics.