User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 18 Sep 2003, 09:20   #1
Cynical Oracle
Poster Professionale

Cynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really nice
Exclamation If you had a chance to..

Meet up with one GD member, who would it be, and why?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
I wish we could trademark for a less shitty poster
hahahahahahaha, get it?
Cynical Oracle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Sep 2003, 09:49   #2
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Lokken cause he said he would buy me a pint

Vaio

Yes, I know he is dead !
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Sep 2003, 09:53   #3
Cynical Oracle
Poster Professionale

Cynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really nice
I would buy you 2.

Quote:
hahahahahahaha, get it?
Unread 18 Sep 2003, 10:01   #4
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Sorry Ed, two pints are better than one

Vaio

Yes, I know he is dead !
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Sep 2003, 10:33   #5
endokuken
Banned

endokuken is an unknown quantity at this point
hilltop hoods

rapping ahoy
endokuken is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Sep 2003, 10:35   #6
I Am Grimble
lol

I Am Grimble is an unknown quantity at this point
I don't know, all the boys are so dreamy, it's hard to pick just one

Remember to think happy thoughts
I Am Grimble is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Sep 2003, 10:50   #7
seventh
Lai

seventh is an unknown quantity at this point
bobzy probably.
[18:02]<DJ_Bass>When i was just a knee basher i ran outside with a coat hanger above my head thinking it would repel lightning

[18:03]<Ashknight>If it hit you, now that would explain a LOT
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Follow the guy in front
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
<[7th]Seventh> liseh?
<Bloomers> hmmm
<Bloomers> he's okay
<Bloomers> you are fitter tho
seventh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Sep 2003, 10:52   #8
Cynical Oracle
Poster Professionale

Personally, I would like to met one of these:
  • Mark - He needs a beating
  • Radical Edward - Just because
  • Yahwe - Ohh COME ONE! Who arn't curious!?
  • Vaio and Sayonara - As of late I've had a few nice arguments with these.
  • Tacticus - I think I would agree more with him than I would with most others

Quote:
hahahahahahaha, get it?
Unread 18 Sep 2003, 12:08   #9
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
RadicalEdward or sayonara.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Sep 2003, 12:12   #10
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation

Meet one of you people?

Good god, what a disturbing notion. The reason I find this medium so endearing is that it keeps you all at arms length.

I would mansex0r some of you if I was drunk tho.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Sep 2003, 12:26   #11
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
You've met RR_0
Unread 18 Sep 2003, 12:26   #12
Ebany
Cute Kitten

Ebany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of light
I would like to meet Mark.

But thats more cause if I didnt I'd wonder where he went, and who was going to pay the rent next month.
Ebany is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Sep 2003, 14:55   #13
Cynical Oracle
Poster Professionale

Quote:
Originally posted by Marilyn Manson
The reason I find this medium so endearing is that it keeps you all at arms length.
Your smell takes care of this for you.

Quote:
hahahahahahaha, get it?
Unread 18 Sep 2003, 14:56   #14
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally posted by MrL_JaKiri
You've met RR_0
No I haven't.
Unread 18 Sep 2003, 14:58   #15
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally posted by Cynical Oracle
Your smell takes care of this for you.
I would find it hard to believe that you or anyone else here could currently smell me, as much as you'd want to.
Unread 18 Sep 2003, 15:07   #16
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute
none of you
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Sep 2003, 15:07   #17
Jennifer
Destroyer of Worlds

Jennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet society
Did you ever play that game at school where you and your mates work out how to kill someone and dispose of the body without being found out, and then you'd pick holes in each other's plans until you had the perfect crime?

Oh, I'd meet v*mpy btw.
“In spite of the roaring of the young lions at the Union, and the screaming of the rabbits in the home of the vivisect, in spite of Keble College, and the tramways, and the sporting prints, Oxford still remains the most beautiful thing in England, and nowhere else are life and art so exquisitely blended, so perfectly made one.”
Jennifer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Sep 2003, 15:09   #18
the_dastardley_chihuahua
Damn Dog

the_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud of
Exclamation

probably supernova, he doesnt post here often but he's the only one who does post here that i know/like
Unread 18 Sep 2003, 15:09   #19
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by Jennifer
Did you ever play that game at school where you and your mates work out how to kill someone and dispose of the body without being found out, and then you'd pick holes in each other's plans until you had the perfect crime?
No, we sung songs about flowers and Christmas trees.
ChubbyChecker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Sep 2003, 15:14   #20
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally posted by ChubbyChecker
No, we sung songs about flowers and Christmas trees.
How genteel.
Unread 18 Sep 2003, 15:19   #21
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally posted by Toccata & Fugue
MM becasue he says he doesn't have any friends (at least I think that was him)
Yus.
Unread 18 Sep 2003, 15:19   #22
Cmdr_Cyrax
7 Dimensional Puddleduck

Cmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really nice
I'd like to meet Jenny. She sounds
Unread 18 Sep 2003, 15:19   #23
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
I have of course already fulfilled by fream of meeting Nodrog. :ninjaa:
Was it everything you could have possibly imagined? (and more)
ChubbyChecker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Sep 2003, 15:20   #24
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Exclamation

Why would anyone want to meet Nodrog?

He scares the bejesus out of me.
Unread 18 Sep 2003, 15:43   #25
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Mr L
Nobody ****s with the jesus.

[edit]

Is this just an excuse to invite yourself to my housewarming?
Unread 18 Sep 2003, 15:48   #26
Supernova9
m u p p e t

Supernova9 is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally posted by the_dastardley_chihuahua
probably supernova, he doesnt post here often but he's the only one who does post here that i know/like
Still working the night shift in that hotel btw?
Unread 18 Sep 2003, 15:49   #27
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
MrL, Sword, or Dace, maybe.
That's the top3, in no particular order.

edit : but the est would be to meet everybody at a grand GD meetup
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Sep 2003, 15:49   #28
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
the list is endless
Unread 18 Sep 2003, 15:57   #29
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Exclamation

Quote:
Only bourgeois scum have housewarmings, you silly billy!
Unread 18 Sep 2003, 15:58   #30
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Exclamation

Quote:
I just wondered if you looked like Basil Brush.
Bits of him do.
Unread 18 Sep 2003, 16:02   #31
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Only bourgeois scum have housewarmings, you silly billy!
So you're coming then?
Unread 18 Sep 2003, 16:03   #32
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Exclamation

Quote:
So you're coming then?
Absolutely. I am the belle of the ball, always.
Unread 18 Sep 2003, 16:05   #33
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Absolutely. I am the belle of the ball, always.
Just so long as we don't wear the same dress.
Unread 18 Sep 2003, 16:08   #34
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Exclamation

Quote:
Just so long as we don't wear the same dress.
Oh, I doubt there's much chance of that.
Unread 18 Sep 2003, 16:08   #35
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Quote:
If there's going to be an excuse for cross-dressing can I come?
I TOLDS YOU
Unread 18 Sep 2003, 16:12   #36
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
nb3 cause he promised me a massage
oh and snurx cause he owes me a drink :P
Unread 18 Sep 2003, 16:20   #37
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
noone ever wants to meet me :-(((((

except bricky

but that was to see if he could get mansex0r :duh:
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Sep 2003, 16:21   #38
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
i thought it was just a given that i'd want to meet you jj :\
Unread 18 Sep 2003, 16:21   #39
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

YOU HAD YOUR CHANCE JJ
Unread 18 Sep 2003, 16:24   #40
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Exclamation Re: If you had a chance to..

Incidentally,

Quote:
Originally posted by Cynical Oracle
Meet up with one GD member, who would it be, and why?
Not you, because you're crap.
Unread 18 Sep 2003, 16:36   #41
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Vaio
Sorry Ed, two pints are better than one

Vaio
Two pints

A packet of crisps

AND a 'Hot Noodle' of your choice.
Unread 18 Sep 2003, 17:08   #42
Bob The Scutter
Annoying Robot Thing

Bob The Scutter is an unknown quantity at this point
if i had to, id meet WST

no wait, he goes to my college.. hm...

i was supposed to meet up with Sayanora in Leeds along with krink and immad, but we kinda got into the campsite 4 hours later than expected, and didnt have chance to get into Leeds itself that day. i did meet Iniluki though, but he doesnt come on the forum anymore does he
Bob The Scutter is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Sep 2003, 17:12   #43
the_dastardley_chihuahua
Damn Dog

the_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud of
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally posted by Supernova9
Still working the night shift in that hotel btw?
no i left that ages ago becase the guy i worked with was a ****. i just got back from travelling round eastern europe though
Unread 18 Sep 2003, 17:44   #44
Mushroom
IRC Lackey

Mushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond repute
Aryn and JJ
And Kura, but Kura would probably hate me, so probably just Aryn + Mr Jim.

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it."
George Bernard Shaw
Mushroom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Sep 2003, 17:55   #45
Matrim
fascinated by bridges!

Matrim is an unknown quantity at this point
That's a tough choice. I'd have to be someone british whose accent I couldn't understand except perhaps for a few words so that conversation would be too embarassing, I'm sure there are plenty of candidates.

Matrim
Unread 18 Sep 2003, 20:48   #46
Supernova9
m u p p e t

Supernova9 is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally posted by the_dastardley_chihuahua
no i left that ages ago becase the guy i worked with was a ****. i just got back from travelling round eastern europe though
Nice one, purchase a bride of choice from any of these countries?

ps. I've gone the way of Soap, I'm now working in a bar until I start that computing job I had in London again. Ahhh, the wonders of the gap year.

Back to uni soon? I'll come find u in the alamo sometime soon if you're still there.
Unread 18 Sep 2003, 21:01   #47
Muslim
Banned

Muslim is an unknown quantity at this point
why would anyone want to meet mark?
Besides the pointless stuborn arguments, and picking a brawl i cant picture him being good for anything =(

If i could id meet nodrog
now thats some good, nice constuctive argument
Muslim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Sep 2003, 23:05   #48
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Fridge banana haddock
Unread 19 Sep 2003, 06:34   #49
the dying puppy
Banned

the dying puppy is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Cmdr_Cyrax
I'd like to meet Jenny. She sounds
that made me laugh, but I would like to meet her as well, for exactly same reason. Also I would wanna meet Nicole, cubass, Nodrog and Pav, well, and maybe deerbarn if he were in a better mood though.
the dying puppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Sep 2003, 06:42   #50
Monkehpimp
'Useless'

Monkehpimp is an unknown quantity at this point
Aryn at an Aves game \o/

chicks who like violent sports rule.

at least in this country.