User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Closed Thread
Unread 5 Dec 2002, 08:07   #1
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little
The search option

why did they disable it?

I always use the view new posts options to keep an eye on all boards at the same time.

I do this for almost 3 years (**** you I DO have a life..) what's the reason for this?
Unread 5 Dec 2002, 08:10   #2
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place
* Now talking in #forums
* Topic is '| http://pirate.planetarion.com/ | http://home.planetarion.com/news.php?id=50 | Search is OFFLINE'
* Set by Karmulian on Wed Dec 04 23:15:52

That should explain the facts, you ignorant ba5tard.
"Oh, wretched race of a day, children of chance and misery, why do ye compel me to say to you what it were most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is for ever beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. The second best for you, however, is soon to die". Silenus, tutor to Dionysos, speaking to King Midas.
Unread 5 Dec 2002, 08:11   #3
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little
Quote:
Originally posted by Tietäjä
* Now talking in #forums
* Topic is '| http://pirate.planetarion.com/ | http://home.planetarion.com/news.php?id=50 | Search is OFFLINE'

GET THE BURNING **** OUT OF THIS ****ING THREAD YOU WANKPILLOW
Unread 5 Dec 2002, 08:37   #4
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place
OH THANK YOU.

Now do you wish to know why it was disabled or not?
I'D GO FOR TOO MUCH BANDWICH USAGE FOR THAT BUTTON YOU WILLYEATING SCUMBAG!
"Oh, wretched race of a day, children of chance and misery, why do ye compel me to say to you what it were most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is for ever beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. The second best for you, however, is soon to die". Silenus, tutor to Dionysos, speaking to King Midas.
Unread 5 Dec 2002, 08:42   #5
Cyp
∞+♪²

Cyp is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Tietäjä
* Now talking in #forums

There is no mention of the search being disabled in the article, and "Search is OFFLINE" doesn't say why...

And wouldn't searching reduce required bandwidth, since it saves downloading every page on the forum every 5 minutes, to check if anyone replied to a post?
<!--Last incarnation: Nov 2000-->
Unread 5 Dec 2002, 11:39   #6
Karmulian

hmm...
1) i'm suprised the mods didn't get to this thread for language

2) i took it down for re-indexing.. slight problem being i fell asleep on my keyboard while doing it.. must have knocked something cause when i woke up later it had manually aborted

i'm re-running it now

Closed Thread