User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 25 Nov 2002, 09:56   #1
W
Gubbish

W is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the rough
Perhaps we should split this board in two

General discussion 1 - Everything is serious

General discussion 2 - Everything is a joke

That way, I would know for sure it's time to leave.
Unread 25 Nov 2002, 09:57   #2
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

xtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud of
Re: Perhaps we should split this board in two

Quote:
Originally posted by W

BRILLIANCE
Unread 25 Nov 2002, 09:58   #3
vampy
bound & gagged

vampy has much to be proud ofvampy has much to be proud ofvampy has much to be proud ofvampy has much to be proud ofvampy has much to be proud ofvampy has much to be proud ofvampy has much to be proud ofvampy has much to be proud ofvampy has much to be proud ofvampy has much to be proud of
Everything, everything, in its right place
vampy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Nov 2002, 10:01   #4
Pyr0 MK III
Look! He's Dancing!

Pyr0 MK III is an unknown quantity at this point
I am off school today
[22:18] <nodrog> Cock: 8" (20cm) uncut
[22:18] <nodrog> Balls: Large hefty balls, stretched max 6" (15.5cm)
[22:18] <nodrog> Arse: Can take two fists, or one fist almost to the elbow, but slow warming up.
Pyr0 MK III is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Nov 2002, 10:02   #5
W
Gubbish

Quote:
Originally posted by Vampy
Everything, everything, in its right place
No.
Unread 25 Nov 2002, 11:08   #6
General Geiger

General Geiger is infamous around these partsGeneral Geiger is infamous around these parts
I could do with a quick brandy.

*morg has never heard of GD
<@morg> sounds like an std to me

<.KraKto5is8> "you can pick your friends, you can pick your nose, but you can't pick your friends nose"
General Geiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Nov 2002, 12:06   #7
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
That would be a bad idea, i think.
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Nov 2002, 12:07   #8
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

xtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally posted by General Geiger
I could do with a quick brandy.
Yeah

With a nice cup of black coffee

hmmmmmmm
Unread 25 Nov 2002, 12:17   #9
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation

I suggested something along those lines when I was a mod, as a means to try and filter out all the crap stuff. All the crap stuff is still here. 'Nuff said.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Nov 2002, 12:57   #10
MonotoneMan

Re: Perhaps we should split this board in two

Quote:
Originally posted by W

But then no one who wasn't serious would have any fun, because they need serious people to feed on. That way they would all leave and, needing someplace to go, would show up on the serious board.
Unread 25 Nov 2002, 12:58   #11
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Starbucks is on a distinguished road
It would create elitism from each board a la Roleplay and PD Style

"WE DONT LIEK YOUR ROLEPLAY ****E"

"WE DONT PLAY PA, ITS FOR LOOSERS ROFLMAOLOLOLOLASL"
Starbucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Nov 2002, 13:25   #12
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

Quote:
Originally posted by Marilyn Manson
I suggested something along those lines when I was a mod, as a means to try and filter out all the crap stuff. All the crap stuff is still here. 'Nuff said.
Do people tend to ingnore you much since you were stripped from power?
Unread 25 Nov 2002, 14:00   #13
Cocaine

Quote:
Originally posted by xtrasyn

Do people tend to ingnore you much since you were stripped
of power?
Unread 25 Nov 2002, 15:14   #14
Cyp
∞+♪˛

Cyp is an unknown quantity at this point
And what about

General Discussion 3 - Everything is a joke with serious implications

General Discussion 4 - Everything is serious but sounds funny
<!--Last incarnation: Nov 2000-->
Cyp is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Nov 2002, 15:27   #15
djbass
mmm.. pills

djbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond repute
There are just so many variations that could easily fit GD, but my question W is just what are you hoping gain out of these boards?

=[DJ Bass]=
Unread 25 Nov 2002, 21:41   #16
W
Gubbish

Quote:
Originally posted by djbass
There are just so many variations that could easily fit GD, but my question W is just what are you hoping gain out of these boards?

=[DJ Bass]=
How about that vital mix of seriousness and joking that is necesarry to truly entertain?
Unread 27 Nov 2002, 14:54   #17
djbass
mmm.. pills

djbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by W

How about that vital mix of seriousness and joking that is necesarry to truly entertain?
I could be mistaken, but I thought we had that already?

It's just that the spam:genuine threads ratio is too far out of whack. No offense to them but the existing mods (and many who came before them) are simply not doing their job. If they did at least half of the existing threads would have disappeared by now.

=[DJ Bass]=
Unread 27 Nov 2002, 15:55   #18
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally posted by xtrasyn
Do people tend to ingnore you much since you were stripped from power?
No.

I wasn't 'stripped from power', either; I resigned.
Unread 27 Nov 2002, 19:37   #19
Cyp
∞+♪˛

Cyp is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:

No.

By the way, what code page is your location in? Is it "СОБОР ВАСИЛИЯ БЛАЖЕННОГО"?
<!--Last incarnation: Nov 2000-->
Cyp is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Nov 2002, 19:45   #20
mbushell

mbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
How about an open trash forum - simply save the mods time by posting straight into the bin, that would be super :o)
mbushell is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Nov 2002, 19:55   #21
Vince McMahon

Quote:

No.

Who are you?
Unread 27 Nov 2002, 19:57   #22
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally posted by Vince McMahon
Who are you?
Likewise.
Unread 28 Nov 2002, 00:58   #23
Dace

Quote:

YOU OBVIOUSLY JUMPED JUST BEFORE YOU WERE PUSHED!!!!!
Unread 28 Nov 2002, 05:20   #24
W
Gubbish

Quote:
Originally posted by djbass

I could be mistaken, but I thought we had that already?

It's just that the spam:genuine threads ratio is too far out of whack. No offense to them but the existing mods (and many who came before them) are simply not doing their job. If they did at least half of the existing threads would have disappeared by now.

=[DJ Bass]=
Eh, this entire thread was about jboy not tolerating "insensitivity".
Unread 28 Nov 2002, 09:24   #25
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

Quote:
Originally written wrong by xtrasyn

Do people tend to ingnore you much since you were stripped of power?
Thank God for Cocaine.