User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 7 Jun 2006, 12:38   #1
clau777
Romanian Warrior

clau777 can only hope to improve
Round 18 Allys

well round 18 closing on us, any idea what allys will return or which ones won't play next round ?

Victuri Te Salutant

ex: glx/legion/eclipse/daous dava
current: random
clau777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jun 2006, 12:45   #2
Pilgrim
Bline

Pilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these parts
Re: Round 18 Allys

DLR are returning to us. Ill enjoy attacking them for another round
Pilgrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jun 2006, 13:06   #3
newt
Banned

newt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud of

eXcessum will be returning with a new HC team. But more on that in the upcoming weeks.
newt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jun 2006, 13:07   #4
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Allies

Exil coming back, but it might be a bit early for some other alliances as they decide over the break what to do.
Unread 7 Jun 2006, 17:08   #5
Proxi
Ron Burgundy

Proxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant future

I though Exi didn't play summer rounds 'cos they were too busy sniffing coke off hookers breasts
Unread 7 Jun 2006, 17:15   #6
Stoom
Bragpack™

Stoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proxi
I though Exi didn't play summer rounds 'cos they were too busy sniffing coke off hookers breasts
That's why JBG and jerome` will HC this round...
Stoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jun 2006, 18:02   #7
Proxi
Ron Burgundy

Proxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant future

Doomed to failure from the beginning!
Unread 7 Jun 2006, 20:11   #8
Lei~
~Gon

Lei~ is on a distinguished road

They will rule the Alliance disucussions though
Unread 7 Jun 2006, 21:49   #9
-=Yggdra=-
Jack In The Box

-=Yggdra=- has a spectacular aura about-=Yggdra=- has a spectacular aura about

What would AD be without us? A boring place where Kjel looks like the king of all intelligent ppl
Unread 8 Jun 2006, 17:35   #10
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by -=Yggdra=-
What would AD be without us? A boring place where Kjel looks like the king of all intelligent ppl
--- Announcement of the king ---

Idiot !!

--- End of announcement ---

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jun 2006, 17:41   #11
Ace
PA Team

Ace is a jewel in the roughAce is a jewel in the roughAce is a jewel in the roughAce is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjeldoran
--- Announcement of the king ---

Idiot !!

--- End of announcement ---

If I had to live in that kingdom i'd move

Yggdra: don't make him feel more important plz
#multihunters
----------------------------
Former HC - Conspiracy Theory -
- Proud to have served as -
- High Commander and CEO -
[]LCH[] ...lets change history
Ace is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jun 2006, 20:04   #12
-=Yggdra=-
Jack In The Box

-=Yggdra=- has a spectacular aura about-=Yggdra=- has a spectacular aura about

Ehm...it was an accident :/
Unread 8 Jun 2006, 21:03   #13
HK
Agnus Dei

HK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud of

Looking forward towards the next round.

nqp (-:
Unread 9 Jun 2006, 01:15   #14
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Yes next round might be an interesting one.

too bad I miss first days

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jun 2006, 01:44   #15
Stifler

Stifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishmaster
Yes next round might be an interesting one.

too bad I miss first days
will omen still be around? or will you be exi?

Former [1up]

Current [Spore]

Returned under the IRC nick BenSwansea
Stifler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jun 2006, 10:14   #16
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stifler
will omen still be around? or will you be exi?
Why make a shit post on purpose to provoke flame wars, your so welsh sometimes stifler

My guess is both will be playing due to the fact they are completely different:|
Unread 9 Jun 2006, 10:24   #17
Clogg
SiNíng is a lifestyle

Clogg is a name known to allClogg is a name known to allClogg is a name known to allClogg is a name known to allClogg is a name known to allClogg is a name known to all

well Stifler has a point. A lot of Hydra in Omen at the moment. Some of those Hydra players were eXilition in some round. But we will just have to wait and see how things unfold. If I recall correct eXilition was quite late last round with deciding not to play round 17, so how certain is it they will play round 18?
Unread 9 Jun 2006, 10:43   #18
Banned
Banned

Banned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alki
Why make a shit post on purpose to provoke flame wars, your so welsh sometimes stifler

My guess is both will be playing due to the fact they are completely different:|
Quit being a dick, it's a completely legitimate question.
Banned is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jun 2006, 10:47   #19
fbd

fbd will become famous soon enoughfbd will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Why be make a shit comment about nationality to provoke somebody?
fbd is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jun 2006, 10:56   #20
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Don't worry guys apparently they appointed these people called moderators and I hear if posts are shit enough they "moderate" them. I'm not exactly sure what this involves but I assume it's something like holding a tea party but with less scones.
Unread 9 Jun 2006, 11:04   #21
Stifler

Stifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

it was a honest question. since wishmaster is omen hc and also exi in the rounds they played. There was no hidden meaning in it.

Former [1up]

Current [Spore]

Unread 9 Jun 2006, 16:34   #22
fbd

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
Don't worry guys apparently they appointed these people called moderators and I hear if posts are shit enough they "moderate" them. I'm not exactly sure what this involves but I assume it's something like holding a tea party but with less scones.
A couple of Hobnobs would complete a tea party with less scones
Unread 9 Jun 2006, 18:56   #23
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clogg
A lot of Hydra in Omen at the moment. Some of those Hydra players were eXilition in some round. But we will just have to wait and see how things unfold. If I recall correct eXilition was quite late last round with deciding not to play round 17, so how certain is it they will play round 18?
Let me elaborate. I'm Hydra under your definitions. Wishmaster and rain are. Well, I suppose the return of eXilition will bring us an amusing round. What I am looking forward to, is what kind of a plan eXilition comes up with and how much the game rules end up being changed for it. And yes, another chance for 1up to end up on top of eXilition.
"Oh, wretched race of a day, children of chance and misery, why do ye compel me to say to you what it were most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is for ever beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. The second best for you, however, is soon to die". Silenus, tutor to Dionysos, speaking to King Midas.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jun 2006, 20:11   #24
robban1

robban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these parts

with that definition im still rock
robban1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jun 2006, 23:28   #25
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banned
Quit being a dick, it's a completely legitimate question.
no its a shit question. Wish is omen hc, not exi hc. He was a member of exi because omen wasnt around. Now omen is around.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fbg or whatever
A couple of Hobnobs would complete a tea party with less scones
Go ask stifler if i provoked him. He knows it was a joke. So stop provoking a incident that doesnt concern you

Last edited by Alki; 9 Jun 2006 at 23:33.
Alki is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jun 2006, 07:30   #26
Stifler

Quote:
Go ask stifler if i provoked him. He knows it was a joke. So stop provoking a incident that doesnt concern you
I was crying myself to sleep cos of you last night...

Former [1up]

Current [Spore]

Unread 10 Jun 2006, 11:55   #27
fbd

Quote:
no its a shit question. Wish is omen hc, not exi hc. He was a member of exi because omen wasnt around. Now omen is around.

Hobnobs have done nothing to provoke anyone but they are the daddy of all dunking biscuits
Unread 18 Jun 2006, 04:07   #28
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Omen <3

Wishmaster <3

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jun 2006, 11:30   #29
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Thats what they say yeah. But as usual, the internet proves them wrong
Unread 18 Jun 2006, 12:36   #30
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
How delightful.

I hear it takes them a while to get from Asia though.
Unread 18 Jun 2006, 14:24   #31
Gimmick
Banned

Gimmick is an unknown quantity at this point

So we have 1up, eXilition, Omen, New Dawn....anyone else?

Subh?
Angels? (Kj gone, alki gone, fair few core left?)
Ascendancy? (Fair few eXil took rest in there, now eXil is back etc...)

Just looking at those four allies who are playing it seems like a potentially tough and tight round. Would be wonderful if there wasnt any blocking and just fluid politics.
Unread 18 Jun 2006, 17:19   #32
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Subh are going to be in the running next round from what I've heard.
Unread 18 Jun 2006, 17:44   #33
Gimmick
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by furball
Subh are going to be in the running next round from what I've heard.
Well subh do seem to do rather well as eXilitions buddy however are they going to be in a position to challenge eXilition, 1up et al or are they going to be the lap dog of the master (eXil)?

Not only that but im intrigued like stifler to know what will happen to alliances like Omen, eXilition, Ascendancy, Subh (less so Ascendancy) as these alliances seem to have a lot of crossover members in them. When eXilition comes calling will they go running or stay put and remain loyal?
Unread 18 Jun 2006, 18:05   #34
furball

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gimmick
Well subh do seem to do rather well as eXilitions buddy however are they going to be in a position to challenge eXilition, 1up et al or are they going to be the lap dog of the master (eXil)?
Ignoring the baiting of Subh.

Apparently they intend to playing at the same level (of activity and commitment) as 1up, eXilition et al. We'll have to see how it goes, but it wouldn't suprise me if they can do it.
Unread 18 Jun 2006, 19:27   #35
Gimmick
Banned

Quote:
Ignoring the baiting of Subh.
I'd hardly call it baiting, more mere fact.

Quote:
Apparently they intend to playing at the same level (of activity and commitment) as 1up, eXilition et al. We'll have to see how it goes, but it wouldn't suprise me if they can do it.
I dont doubt there commitment or activity but one can only assume that they will be hit by the return of eXilition. Often when you lose quality, replacing it is rather difficult. Alliances such as ND, 1up, Angels and im sure eXilition have all found this problem.
Unread 19 Jun 2006, 07:18   #36
Rumad
th0ng gimp

Rumad has a spectacular aura aboutRumad has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace
Yggdra: don't make him feel more important plz
Impossible! You can't make him feel more important than he already believes he is!
Former legion th0ng master
Proud to be Independent
Rumad is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jun 2006, 12:24   #37
MaxMilliaN
red looks good on me eh

MaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these parts

Quote:
you're talking about alliance relation between 2 of several rounds back

i suppose then you could say this about almost every alliance that had any relation with some other ally. f.ex will insomnia/nd be in a position to challenge for #1 spot or are they going to be the lapdog of a certain other ally (since this happened in the past aswell)

and i believe Subh prooved themself in the ascendancy round when they challenged 1up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tesla
I signed up to make sure eX didnt win the round, thanks to your HCs last decision it looks like I succeeded
Apprime
MaxMilliaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jun 2006, 14:55   #38
Gimmick
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxMilliaN
you're talking about alliance relation between 2 of several rounds back

i suppose then you could say this about almost every alliance that had any relation with some other ally. f.ex will insomnia/nd be in a position to challenge for #1 spot or are they going to be the lapdog of a certain other ally (since this happened in the past aswell)

and i believe Subh prooved themself in the ascendancy round when they challenged 1up.
Indeed you are completly correct, although subh/exil relationship of old presumeably doesnt exist anymore, the question is will an alliance of exilitions quality affect alliances such as omen, 1up, ascendancy, subh, nd, insomnia et al where exilition players have played in previous rounds.

Apologies for bringing subh into this.
Unread 19 Jun 2006, 16:00   #39
Spetzer
Just a *****

Spetzer is infamous around these partsSpetzer is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Indeed you are completly correct, although subh/exil relationship of old presumeably doesnt exist anymore, the question is will an alliance of exilitions quality affect alliances such as omen, 1up, ascendancy, subh, nd, insomnia et al where exilition players have played in previous rounds.

I think exil´s return will have bretty small impact on top allys, because no ally got the entire or even half of exi players.Just couple players in many allies. And i also think no HC of an alliance would like to take too big bunch of players he know he would loose again when the players original ally return.
Spetzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jun 2006, 17:01   #40
Dotatrix

Dotatrix has a spectacular aura aboutDotatrix has a spectacular aura about

Some players from PIA will also join eXil. (I know only one, but what he hell )
R 14 [VsN] ---> [xVx]
R 15-17 [xVx]
R 18 [eXilition] Semi-retired half round
Dotatrix is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jun 2006, 17:27   #41
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
So we have 1up, eXilition, Omen, New Dawn....anyone else?
Omen is at the moment unconfirmed regarding our plans for next round.
We have apparently Insomnia? Then there's Escape, and the bulk of Angels core will be doing *something* together (my five cents would point to Escape, but I wouldn't be certain); they'll be playing somewhere, whether this will be Angels (I doubt it) or something else, we'll see.
"Oh, wretched race of a day, children of chance and misery, why do ye compel me to say to you what it were most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is for ever beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. The second best for you, however, is soon to die". Silenus, tutor to Dionysos, speaking to King Midas.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jun 2006, 17:39   #42
Proxi
Ron Burgundy

Forgive my ignorance, but who is Escape?
Unread 19 Jun 2006, 17:59   #43
furball

Quote:
Forgive my ignorance, but who is Escape?
http://pirate.planetarion.com/showthread.php?t=191303
Unread 19 Jun 2006, 19:15   #44
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

we had only 1 eXilition player in our ranks last round (Almeida) so it will not effect us to be honest

Runner up in the InSomnia 'Drunkest HC' competition - Currently on the wagon

Elysium | HR | eXilition | OuZo | ND | InSomnia | DLR

db battlegroup founder and spiritual leader

Sexytime HC of Belgians (#s3xytime)

Not so retired anymore....
Mek is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jun 2006, 23:15   #45
cura
Pro. Elbow Licker

cura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

wondering who the ND members are that were exi previously?
cura is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jun 2006, 23:31   #46
Gimmick
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keizari
Omen is at the moment unconfirmed regarding our plans for next round.
That is ashame to be honest as Omen were a good alliance this round who came out with honour.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mek
we had only 1 eXilition player in our ranks last round (Almeida) so it will not effect us to be honest
Excellent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by El-Cura
wondering who the ND members are that were exi previously?
Come to think of it im doing exactly the same thing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spetzer
I think exil´s return will have bretty small impact on top allys, because no ally got the entire or even half of exi players.Just couple players in many allies. And i also think no HC of an alliance would like to take too big bunch of players he know he would loose again when the players original ally return.
This is my belief to a certain extent although in planetarion you tend to see two sides and players mainly stay on those sides. As you are less likely to fight your friends as oppose to your foes. This was the point I was making. Omen and eXilition are two completly different alliances who do however seem to have a few members who have been in both (not saying that a mass memberbase will jump from Omen to eXilition) Now with the return of eXilition would members go "home" so to speak from Omen to eXilition or would they stay with Omen.

For me this is an interesting question. I have been one of those people who sticks around the same group of people and alliance round after round. I very rarely change unless an alliance disbands etc. However say for arguments sake eXilition players some of them were dragons and now some are eXilition, dragons came back lead by jurgen et al would one choose dragons or eXilition.

Im not accusing neither exil, omen, 1up, nd et al of members moving around. Merely im asking the question what happens if the scenario of split loyalties arises as its an interesting subject imo. Such a thing happened when Elysium returned r16 for a fair few people. So its not an isolated case.
Unread 20 Jun 2006, 11:43   #47
bwtmc
thinking, that's all.

bwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond repute

Didn't ND have the policy of rejecting all ex-eXilition players in R16? I guess that's one answer for you.

Quote:
Not only that but im intrigued like stifler to know what will happen to alliances like Omen, eXilition, Ascendancy, Subh (less so Ascendancy) as these alliances seem to have a lot of crossover members in them.
I think you're seeing everything a little more black and white than it really is. Players move where they want to, when they want to. There's a hundred underlying communities spanning the game beyond alliance tags. Really thinking players fall into "sides" (in an alliance tag sense) is silly. As such you'll probably find there's been just as much/more crossover with those alliances and ones you have chosen not to mention.
Unread 20 Jun 2006, 11:49   #48
bwtmc
thinking, that's all.

bwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bringing them into what?
Unread 20 Jun 2006, 13:26   #49
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

exilition is just a distraction guys, Ascendancy have a master plan yet to prop up out of nowhere to the top yet again!
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jun 2006, 13:31   #50
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

TGV will be in