User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 13 Mar 2006, 19:08   #1
coffee-
Beoyotch

coffee- is just really nicecoffee- is just really nicecoffee- is just really nicecoffee- is just really nice
Jay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back
****. ****. ****. Mother, mother****, mother, mother****, ****. Mother****, mother****, noich, noich, noich. 1, 2, 1, 2, 3, 4, noich, noich, noich. Smokin' weed, smokin' wizz. Doin' coke, drinkin' beers. Drinkin' beers, beers, beers. Rollin' fattys, smokin, blunts. Who smokes the blunts? We smoke the blunts. Rollin' blunts and smokin
...now discuss.
Unread 13 Mar 2006, 19:11   #2
coffee-
Beoyotch

coffee- is just really nicecoffee- is just really nicecoffee- is just really nicecoffee- is just really nice
Re: Jay

I am not so sure why I posted this. Oh well.

15 dollars little man, put that money in my hand!
Unread 13 Mar 2006, 19:12   #3
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Kevin Smith used to be cool.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Mar 2006, 19:15   #4
coffee-
Beoyotch

I'm still a fan of Clerks, Mallrats, Chasing Amy, Dogma, and J&SB Strike Back
Unread 13 Mar 2006, 19:33   #5
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
"Kurashima reviews films"
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Mar 2006, 19:33   #6
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Dont hate the guy because he did what he had to do to get the jobs of his dreams (directing big budget comic book movies).

Deep down, hes still a comic book geek like the rest of us.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Mar 2006, 19:33   #7
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
"Kurashima reviews films"
"Nodrog reviews reviews"
Unread 13 Mar 2006, 21:03   #8
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurashima
Dont hate the guy because he did what he had to do to get the jobs of his dreams (directing big budget comic book movies).
I don't hate him, his recent films just aren't very good (when compared to Clerks or even Mallrats).
Unread 13 Mar 2006, 21:25   #9
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
I don't hate him, his recent films just aren't very good (when compared to Clerks or even Mallrats).
Remember , when Mallrats came out in the Cinema , it absoloutely ****ing bombed. Nobody wanted to know. It came into its own on video.

Yeh , hes done some absoloute shite recently, but i fancy him for a big comeback, no bollocks, classic movie sometime in the next few years.

And I liked JASBSB
Unread 13 Mar 2006, 21:30   #10
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
Remember , when Mallrats came out in the Cinema , it absoloutely ****ing bombed. Nobody wanted to know. It came into its own on video.
I don't really give a shit if it was popular or critically aclaimed or what. It was vastly superior to his later movies.
Quote:
And I liked JASBSB
J&SBSB was an abortion of a movie. Remember the "clit commander" joke? I do because I wanted to die for the entirety of that scene.
Quote:
Originally Posted by horn
I thought they were unfunny, and shit.
J&SB are probably two of the weaker characters in the View Askew universe. They're not too bad as side characters (as in Clerks or Chasing Amy) but where they have a larger role it tends to go badly.
Unread 13 Mar 2006, 22:12   #11
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
I don't really give a shit if it was popular or critically aclaimed or what. It was vastly superior to his later movies.
J&SBSB was an abortion of a movie. Remember the "clit commander" joke? I do because I wanted to die for the entirety of that scene.

J&SB are probably two of the weaker characters in the View Askew universe. They're not too bad as side characters (as in Clerks or Chasing Amy) but where they have a larger role it tends to go badly.
I have to agree, the Clit Commander joke was unbelievably cringeworthy. That said, a huge amount of the failure of that movie to me was Will Ferrell, who just doesnt seem to translate at all across the pond.

I think the problem that Smith has is that Clerks was one of those kind of films that you either love or hate, and filming it in black and white made him seem remotely artsy, which anyone whos watched An Evening With Kevin Smith, knows is nothing like the guy.

Hes just basically kept doing what hes been doing, the quality of what hes doing isnt falling, hes just being perceived differently now because hes established, so he isnt taking as many risks and a lot of his comedy is cliche.

Alas, thats what an american cinema audience wants, hence why hes becoming less popular with a lot of people.
Unread 6 Jul 2006, 23:24   #12
DouglasFir

Quote:
Yeh , hes done some absoloute shite recently, but i fancy him for a big comeback, no bollocks, classic movie sometime in the next few years.
I think you should be re-named Nostradamus! That classic movie could very well be Clerks II.

Seriously - I saw an advance screening of it back in May at Kevin Smith's Vulgarthon film festival and it blew everyone away! This was shortly after it's unprecedented eight-minute standing ovation at Cannes - and Kevin was still on a high!

I think the guy deserves a genuine bonafide box office hit (although it is worth notice that none of his movies have ever lost any money) and this could be that hit!
Unread 6 Jul 2006, 23:34   #13
jt25man
Victim of Marriage

jt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud of

I've never seen any of Kevin Smith's movies. Frankly I've never seen an interest in them, the previews I've seen for them look lame and retarded, putting them in the why waste my time category.
jt25man is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jul 2006, 00:58   #14
vampire_lestat
Mathamagician

vampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet society

It depends very much in what you're in to. Dogma was very good, and jay and silent bob strike back was OK, if a bit silly. I want a sound clip of jay going "bong" for my computer when it makes an error noise, although the novelty would probably wear thin after a while.
Unread 7 Jul 2006, 10:04   #15
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Hes just basically kept doing what hes been doing, the quality of what hes doing isnt falling, hes just being perceived differently now because hes established, so he isnt taking as many risks and a lot of his comedy is cliche.
Comedy which is cliche IS of lower quality to comedy which isn't, magical missing Kurashima.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jul 2006, 10:11   #16
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by jt25man
I've never seen any of Kevin Smith's movies. Frankly I've never seen an interest in them, the previews I've seen for them look lame and retarded, putting them in the why waste my time category.
Dont know what you are missing.
Hours of side splitting laughter await you.
Paisley is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jul 2006, 10:18   #17
wakey
Hamster

wakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

J&SB Strike Back was fairly weak as a stand alone movie, it was really just one big 'in joke' for anyone who had seen the other movies to wrap the whole "Askewverse" up. If you werent a fan of the other movies and thus didnt get the references there just wasnt a great deal to take from the movie, probally because as others have said J&SB arent charachters worthy of being leads. Infact if i recall wasnt the movie done as part of a deal betweeb Jay and Kevin so he would get clean, a deal that Jay quickly broke once the movie was a go.

Jersey Girl I thought got alot of stick that it didnt deserve, it was far from being a masterpeice and was at times over sentimental but as far of movies of that ilk go it was better than 90% of them. The whole "bennifer' affair certainly did it alot of damage, after Gigli the studio got jumpy, the test audiences reacted badly to any scene with JLo and Affleck in (and especially bad when both were in the scene) and it ended up being butchered. The longer cut apparently works alot better and is a significantly better film. The other problem it had was the audience for a Kevin Smith film typically isnt after a film like this. People whom went in likinghis other films were always going to be somewhat dissapointed with this film

Of the first 4 movies I've always found Mallrats to be the weakest. Chasing amy is the best imho and is exactly how a good Rom Com should be, it doesnt get overly sentimental, it doesnt drift into Chick Flick territory and the dialogue is sharpe and entertaining. After Chasing Amy it would probally be Clerks, its not a particularry well produced movie but its so well written you quickly get over the fact its in black and white and has low production value. With Dogma I cant really fault it, its lacking something that Clerks and Chasing Amy have and I'm not sure all the castings are that great (Chris Rock and Linda Fiorentino especially) but it is well written in most parts and has a good message at its heart about faith

Anyway I'm sure Clerks2 will be fab, its going back to what he knows and is best at, isnt trying to build a movie around two wek charachters while hopefully taking some of the 'grown up' elemenst that were present in Jesery Girl to make a little different to the original
The Farnborough Crew
Cos anything else is just an alliance
Join our public channel at #f-crew
wakey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jul 2006, 10:21   #18
wakey
Hamster

wakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Surely with Jersey Girl he was taking a risk and trying to do something different. He was trying to make a comedy that was relivent to how his life was now and not what it was like when he was younger. As I said in my post above that was probally one of the reason it failed as his audience doesnt want that
The Farnborough Crew
Cos anything else is just an alliance
Join our public channel at #f-crew
wakey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jul 2006, 13:12   #19
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I dont think I'd have liked Dogma at all had Alan Rickman not been in it.
Unread 7 Jul 2006, 13:36   #20
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Jersey Girl wasn't very good. It wasn't outrageously bad, but it just felt like a mediocre TV movie.
Unread 10 Jul 2006, 17:11   #21
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toccata & Fugue
I haven't seen Jersey Girl but even so I think we have to come to the conclusion that Kevin Smith just isn't very good any more. Even Dogma which many people enjoyed and has its clever moments feels a bit like a pantomime at the end.
Is there anything you disagree with Dante about, seriously.

Clerks was arty but not my bag. Mallrats wasnt very good; though i suppose if you grew up on it or watched it when you were impressionable it might have came off pretty well (re the breakfast club, fast times at ridgemont high, bill & ted). Dogma i absolutely detested, it was cereal box philosophy with a mtv shine. And yeah, it and J&SB were full of in jokes. J&SB had funny parts, then bits where i realised i might as well have been sitting in a room filled with about ten 14 year old guys, one 13 year old girl who has a boyfriend, and one soggy resin-filled joint, because it was designed specifically for assholes. Havent seen his other films.

Also, surely the sequels rule suggests that Clerks 2 will be rubbish (to those of you who enjoyed the first one).

And my final point is a big **** you to all of you who whine at people for bumping threads, or neg rep them anonymously for it. In fact, even more so if you're non anonymous because then you're even more self-righteous about your faggotry. This thread has been bumped, and revived, and is interesting again, and until we reach such a time as GD is heaving with new threads all the time, bumping threads is not a ****ing big deal.

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jul 2006, 18:13   #22
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deffeh
FF7, the death penalty and the potential attractiveness of non-European women. That's it I think.
Quote:
Clerks was arty but not my bag.
I'm not sure it's that arty. Sure, it's in black & white because of financial limitations and because of that it looks quite different from most other modern films (in fact, because it's B&W it looks significantly better than most of Smith's other works). But I don't really see how it's arty. The dialogue certainly doesn't lean towards pretentious, and it's not like there are any particular artistic effects or devices or whatever.

For me the appeal is that it's a film about a reasonably regular guy in a regularish situation (albeit where some fairly bizarre things happen*). It reminds me of the Simpsons before that became a parody of itself with trips to Japan or capturing the Loch Ness monster. In fact, as I've said on other threads, the decline of the Simpsons reminds me quite a bit of what's happened with Smith. Away from semi-realistic storylines and towards crudeness, absurdity and general stupidity.

* = In fact, the worst bit of Clerks is probably the bit at the end with the dead guy and Dante's girlfriend as aside from being obvious, it seemed out of kilt with the rest of the movie.
Unread 10 Jul 2006, 19:01   #23
SYMM
Love's Sweet Exile

SYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
And my final point is a big **** you to all of you who whine at people for bumping threads, or neg rep them anonymously for it. In fact, even more so if you're non anonymous because then you're even more self-righteous about your faggotry. This thread has been bumped, and revived, and is interesting again, and until we reach such a time as GD is heaving with new threads all the time, bumping threads is not a ****ing big deal.
Seemed to be a reasonably good reason for bumping to me, but the quoting of and replying to of the old posts subsequently (especially to someone who's not even here any more) seems rather silly... :|
Unread 10 Jul 2006, 20:36   #24
hyfe
Dum Di Dum Di

hyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
the potential attractiveness of non-European women.
Define non-european please.

If South-America counts, then whoever of you that's against should be castrated.
Unread 10 Jul 2006, 20:49   #25
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deffeh
Yeah it'd be much more fun living with people you disagree with all the time!

...wait that sounds like me living with my family
Unread 10 Jul 2006, 21:23   #26
All Systems Go

All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
Yeah it'd be much more fun living with people you disagree with all the time!

...wait that sounds like me living with my family
I don't know I quite enjoy it. I lived with 4 other people, 1 of whom disagreed with me on pretty much everything and I quite enjoyed the banter. If you live with people you agree with anything on then it can get a bit tedious. I suppose it's all about balance though. If you live with people who all feel the same way (either amongst themselves or with you) then it can get to you I suppose so as long as you've got balance it should be cool.
The 20th century has been characterised by three developments of great political importance. The growth of democracy; the growth of corporate power; and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy.
All Systems Go is offline   Reply With Quote