User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 19 Nov 2005, 04:49   #151
Ultimate Newbie
Commodore

Ultimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Nd

I'll just wade into the argument with this graph from Sandman's, which shows both Angel's spectacular fall, and ND's very large margin to the next three alliances (which now roughly have equal numbers of roids).

I'm not much of a regular on AD (this is the first little spamming run in the last week or so that i have done), but if Angels got that far ahead and was then brought down by the other alliances, isnt it logical that the same would happen to ND?
Ultimate Newbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Nov 2005, 05:23   #152
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I don't think any of the top alliances will concentrate as hard on hitting ND as they did for hitting angels though because they probably deep down don't believe ND can win a round. If ND can hold onto their roids for long enough (so here they should do everything they can to appear as unthreatening as possible) they can build their fleets up to the point where the marginal utility factor of fleet usage (this means that exi or 1up or angels does more per each ship they have every day than ND does) is overridden and ND just power through. Simple :(
Unread 19 Nov 2005, 05:24   #153
Fyodor
Behe

Fyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant future

lol, now exi has 2 devil heads with quite possibly a third on the way.
Unread 19 Nov 2005, 06:42   #154
Ultimate Newbie
Commodore

Ultimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
where the marginal utility factor of fleet usage
Are you also an economist? I wonder if my lecturer would appreciate references to PA in my micro-economics exam on monday. Who knows - my lecturer is bald, so perhaps he is really Sid and i'd get bonus marks!
Unread 19 Nov 2005, 09:51   #155
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

demiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nice

You're on the track running, and you trip the guy in front of you so the both of you fall to the ground, leaving the guy leading the track to have a much bigger lead.

It's a normal thing in any race.

Veneratio | Insomnia | F-Crew | Subh
demiGOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Nov 2005, 10:15   #156
god113
Ex-Player

god113 has a spectacular aura aboutgod113 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
I don't think any of the top alliances will concentrate as hard on hitting ND as they did for hitting angels though because they probably deep down don't believe ND can win a round. If ND can hold onto their roids for long enough ...

and ND just power through. Simple
To be honest, I think if ND start to get close to getting that far ahead (far enough that they can't be stopped even), i'm pretty sure angels/exilition/1up/whoever would stop them. They may be gaining quite a roid advantage, but they're not even close to that point yet I don't think.
Unread 19 Nov 2005, 10:33   #157
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I somehow don't think that roid advantage will last too long.

But I would guess that eXil have had a much quieter night and will start to pull ahead again. I wonder where things go from here?!
Gate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Nov 2005, 10:46   #158
ChipZ^
Registered AbUser

ChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gate

But I would guess that eXil have had a much quieter night and will start to pull ahead again. I wonder where things go from here?!
Yeah i don't see the logic from the enemy to let us grow further ahead..weird
ChipZ^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Nov 2005, 10:49   #159
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

mazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gate

You not incenssantly hitting Angel would probably be a good place to start

<@JBG> by the way is mazzelaar a community account that everyone in 1up logs into when they're feeling angry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyBGood
mazzelaar has always reminded me of a hungry hungry hippo. Except instead of eating marbles he just bites the heads off new AD posters
mazzelaar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Nov 2005, 11:01   #160
hook
I'm who you want me to be

hook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by mazzelaar
Universal right of retal. "They hit us first"

(Here we go... )
Unread 19 Nov 2005, 11:02   #161
Scorpio
Inflate My Ego

Scorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by mazzelaar
blame Kj

Who keeps an arrow in his bow,
And if you prod him, lets it go?

A fervent friend, a subtle foe –
— Scorpio
Scorpio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Nov 2005, 12:11   #162
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by hook
Universal right of retal. "They hit us first"

(Here we go... )
they cant use that here though, not once did Angels intentionally hit ND, maybe there was a few in the gal but that was about it. ND started coordinating with exi a few nights ago, launched fakes on the same tick as each other, then real attacks. Its rather worrying to see what ND's game plan is, and i've yet to see them come up with an answer for heartless's question. maybe they have just settled for 2nd?
Unread 19 Nov 2005, 12:21   #163
Treveler
Its time to roll the dice

Treveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant future

ND proved last round that they could handle just about 1 night of incs before they folded. ND know they don’t have what it takes to end #1 and then it does make sense, in a sad little way, to make a pact with the devil in an attempt to end #2
Unread 19 Nov 2005, 12:26   #164
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

who says they napped eXil? tbh, I don't think they would have, they were telling Reunion that aiming for #2 isn't good enough last round, and napping eXil would probably mean they end 2nd, so it would be pretty hypocritical of them.
_Kila_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Nov 2005, 12:28   #165
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all

NewDawn has no nap with eXilition.

NewDawn does not co-operate with eXilition.

The End.
Unread 19 Nov 2005, 12:28   #166
Ultimate Newbie
Commodore

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Kila_
so it would be pretty hypocritical of them.
Has that ever stopped an alliance from doing what it sees as the best course of action in a political situation in any round though?

I wouldnt have thought so.
Unread 19 Nov 2005, 12:29   #167
Treveler

Treveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant future

Quote:
who says they napped eXil? tbh, I don't think they would have, they were telling Reunion that aiming for #2 isn't good enough last round, and napping eXil would probably mean they end 2nd, so it would be pretty hypocritical of them.
Thats the beauty of a thing called irony!
Unread 19 Nov 2005, 12:31   #168
Treveler

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Fish

The End.
Sometimes coordinated attacks speak louder then words on AD

Let me guess; you just want to take Angels out first and then you`ll go for exil right?
Unread 19 Nov 2005, 12:34   #169
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

Even so, I doubt they will aim for #2, it will just kinda make the round less interesting with 3 allies giogn for #1 and 1 going for #2.
Unread 19 Nov 2005, 12:37   #170
bwtmc
thinking, that's all.

bwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treveler
Sometimes coordinated attacks speak louder then words on AD

Let me guess; you just want to take Angels out first and then you`ll go for exil right?
That's a bit like saying, I saw an eX member with five waves of incoming two days ago in this order:

Angels
1up
1up
1up
Angels

Zero over-lap, all FR.

THEREFORE, they MUST be coordinating attacks. <- Thankfully I'm not that quick to pass judgement.

Unread 19 Nov 2005, 12:45   #171
Treveler

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwtmc
Thankfully I'm not that quick to pass judgement.

Luckily, neither am I.
Unread 19 Nov 2005, 12:53   #172
bwtmc
thinking, that's all.

bwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond repute

With any luck, politics will remain fluid enough to render any such medium(-long)-term logic redundant.
Unread 19 Nov 2005, 15:19   #173
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all

Quote:
My prediction for tonight: Angels realise they can't beat eXilition anymore, they will hit ND hard, and eXi will have a nice green day tomorrow, Angels will not have a nice green day, maybe a small green one. ND will probably end up on a red day, but then, we do have more to lose on average per tick than Angels.
Unread 19 Nov 2005, 15:27   #174
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:

The End.
then let me put this across to you, 3 nights in a row ND and Exi have launched fakes at exactly the same tick, never overlapping each other on a single planet, but oh no thats just a coincidence, fair enough. Real attacks are launched 3-4 ticks later once again nd and exil through some miracle of god do not seem to overlap each other, wow what another remarkable coincidence. Whats this Angels planets landing on ND planets? oh noes whats even stranger is that it seems exi are the ones fleetcatching the planets landing on ND planets, remarkable.

So all in all ND are playing for 2nd, i salute you
Unread 19 Nov 2005, 15:30   #175
_Kila_
break it down!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alki
So all in all ND are playing for 2nd, i salute you
aren't you being a bit hypocritical?
Unread 19 Nov 2005, 15:30   #176
Alki
Drink is Good

Quote:
My prediction for tonight: Angels realise they can't beat eXilition anymore, they will hit ND hard, and eXi will have a nice green day tomorrow, Angels will not have a nice green day, maybe a small green one. ND will probably end up on a red day, but then, we do have more to lose on average per tick than Angels.
There is no action without reaction my friend, you thought you would get away with it forever heh
Unread 19 Nov 2005, 15:36   #177
Heartless
CRASHING BEATS 'N FANTASY

Heartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:

The End.
The pedantic reader might read this as "but we do co-ordinate with eXilition" - that was not denied.

Or we could just ask Fish to put up a bet again, haha
Unread 19 Nov 2005, 15:45   #178
RiXX
pr0nman

RiXX can only hope to improve

Quote:
The pedantic reader might read this as "but we do co-ordinate with eXilition" - that was not denied
Quote:

r7 - noob | r12 - VsN | r13 - VsN | r14 - NewDawn | r15 - InSomnia | r16 - SiN | r17 - InSomnia
RiXX is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Nov 2005, 15:50   #179
Heartless

Heartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

RiXX, the pedantic reader might also notice the difference between a cooperation and a coordination.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dictionary.com on 'to coordinate'
v. co·or·di·nat·ed, co·or·di·nat·ing, co·or·di·nates (-t)
v. tr.

1. To place in the same order, class, or rank.
2. To harmonize in a common action or effort: coordinating the moving parts of a machine; coordinate the colors of a design.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dictionary.com on 'to cooperate'
co·op·er·ate Audio pronunciation of "cooperate" ( P ) Pronunciation Key (k-p-rt)
intr.v. co·op·er·at·ed, co·op·er·at·ing, co·op·er·ates

1. To work or act together toward a common end or purpose.
2. To acquiesce willingly; be compliant: asked the child to cooperate and go to bed.
3. To form an association for common, usually economic, benefit: When buyers cooperate, they can make large wholesale purchases at a discount.
ND and eXilition might not cooperate on eXilition ending as #1 alliance, but ND and eXilition might coordinate their attacks to increase the damage dealt to others.
</english lesson done>
Unread 19 Nov 2005, 15:51   #180
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
NewDawn has a nap with eXilition.

NewDawn does co-operate with eXilition.

The End.
Suits better Not that I care anyway, it's your politics so do it however you want to.
Unread 19 Nov 2005, 15:55   #181
Alki
Drink is Good

Quote:
aren't you being a bit hypocritical?
not really no, i didnt like the political situation in r13 and had no say in it whatsoever, i mostly did as i pleased that round aswell
Unread 19 Nov 2005, 15:58   #182
RiXX
pr0nman

RiXX can only hope to improve

Quote:
To harmonize in a common action or effort
Quote:
To work or act together toward a common end or purpose
It means essentially the same thing Heartless. This is a pointless and frustrating line of discussion.

r7 - noob | r12 - VsN | r13 - VsN | r14 - NewDawn | r15 - InSomnia | r16 - SiN | r17 - InSomnia
RiXX is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Nov 2005, 16:07   #183
Heartless

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiXX
It means essentially the same thing Heartless. This is a pointless and frustrating line of discussion.
A common action is not the same as a common goal.
Unread 19 Nov 2005, 16:10   #184
MaxMilliaN
red looks good on me eh

MaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these parts

oh really, lots of angel/1up ppl arent happy nd doesnt want to help them in their shit situation.

you already got 2 of top alliances focussing on your enemy, now you want a third?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tesla
I signed up to make sure eX didnt win the round, thanks to your HCs last decision it looks like I succeeded
Apprime
MaxMilliaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Nov 2005, 16:15   #185
Fyodor
Behe

Fyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxMilliaN
oh really, lots of angel/1up ppl arent happy nd doesnt want to help them in their shit situation.

you already got 2 of top alliances focussing on your enemy, now you want a third?

Reading into this statement you are saying that both 1up and angels are hitting exi (im not insinuating they are cooperating) and nd is staying out of it completely?
Unread 19 Nov 2005, 16:39   #186
Heartless

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxMilliaN

That is not necessarily true. If you would be capable of thinking a bit more in-depth it might as well just have been a slap on ND's wrist to tell them "stay out of our business".
Unread 19 Nov 2005, 16:41   #187
The_Fish
ND

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heartless
That is not necessarily true. If you would be capable of thinking a bit more in-depth it might as well just have been a slap on ND's wrist to tell them "stay out of our business".
Well thats interesting, as early in this thread people were moaning that we weren't getting involved.

Can never please people can you?
Unread 19 Nov 2005, 16:41   #188
Treveler

Quote:
If you hit someone in the face and predict that they will hit back, you wount get a pat on the back if it proves true.
Unread 19 Nov 2005, 16:53   #189
Heartless

Quote:
Well thats interesting, as early in this thread people were moaning that we weren't getting involved.

Can never please people can you?
In your defense I am assuming you don't want to spend more than half a second of thinking on this issue, even though I could imagine you simply are incapable to do so - so let me try to lay this out for you as simple as possible:

eXilition have been pretty dominating throughout the round so far, first they put 1up a bit behind in the roid race, then Angels considered eXilition as the main threat to ending as #1 alliance and decided to pick upon eXilition. 1up, still receiving their fair share of incoming, hit eXilition for their very own purposes - probably to deny any appearance of a huge gap between eXilition and the rest of the universe. eXilition decide to hit back on Angels, as it provides more roids and xp for them and since 1up have been thrown back quite a fair bit in the beginning.
Now suddenly ND step upon the plate and decide to repeatedly hit Angels very hard for unknown reasons. The logical consequence is hitting ND - either they do cooperate with eXilition and thus need to be weakened, or they do not cooperate with eXilition but manage to put the spotlight on themselves by having most roids and opposing one alliance directly that is suffering from small / negative growth-rates due to their war with eXilition.

You got it now?
Unread 19 Nov 2005, 17:04   #190
_Kila_
break it down!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alki
not really no, i didnt like the political situation in r13 and had no say in it whatsoever, i mostly did as i pleased that round aswell
how does Fish's current situation differ from your situation in R13? he is a peon this round.

Quote:
Originally Posted by negrep
Nd 19 Nov 2005 14:49 he's not, ND is
please explain to me how Alki is not being hypocritical by complaining about ND allegedly settling for the #2 position when Angels did exactly this in R13. The only difference is that in R13 Angels had SiNND, ToF and 1up all backing them if they chose to aim for #1 and go to war with eXi, hence they were more likely to win than ND is if they go 1 v 1 against eXi.
You also do not know that ND are napped with eXi, all of the stuff you read on AD is speculation.
Unread 19 Nov 2005, 17:38   #191
Fyodor
Behe

Quote:
how does Fish's current situation differ from your situation in R13? he is a peon this round.

please explain to me how Alki is not being hypocritical by complaining about ND allegedly settling for the #2 position when Angels did exactly this in R13. The only difference is that in R13 Angels had SiNND, ToF and 1up all backing them if they chose to aim for #1 and go to war with eXi, hence they were more likely to win than ND is if they go 1 v 1 against eXi.
You also do not know that ND are napped with eXi, all of the stuff you read on AD is speculation.
Its apples and oranges. In r13 Angels were aiming for a top 5. If you look at lokkens log book you will see with 2/3rds of the round done angels sat in the number 7 spot and had not been in the top 5 as of yet. (Episode 8, 9th May, PT 941) Then due to the dynamics of the rest of the universe, Angels got catipulted to the number 2 spot. Angels also had a Nap with exi from tick 100 or so.

It is still rather early in the round but ND look like they have the talent and leadership to be number 1. IThis also takes into account last rounds nice showing. I have to believe that they do not want to settle for number 2 but are debating the best way to get the top prize. Direct confrontation or piggybacking other alliances fights.

btw, it wasnt I who neg repped you, im just responding to your question.
Unread 19 Nov 2005, 17:52   #192
Jorinn
Toyboy

Jorinn has a spectacular aura aboutJorinn has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChipZ^
How many fronts are Angels trying to fight on? lol no wonder they are losing roids so heavily
Isn't it terrible when an alliance grows a set of balls?
Unread 19 Nov 2005, 19:08   #193
cura
Pro. Elbow Licker

cura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimate Newbie
I'll just wade into the argument with this graph from Sandman's, which shows both Angel's spectacular fall, and ND's very large margin to the next three alliances (which now roughly have equal numbers of roids).

I'm not much of a regular on AD (this is the first little spamming run in the last week or so that i have done), but if Angels got that far ahead and was then brought down by the other alliances, isnt it logical that the same would happen to ND?
I just love ND getting the pretty color <3

/me gets back to his cozy spot on his pink picket fence
cura is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Nov 2005, 20:09   #194
Scorpio
Inflate My Ego

Scorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to behold

if there really is an Angel out there.... for fk's sake save us from Heartless' drivel :s

You're even worse than me Heartless...

Who keeps an arrow in his bow,
And if you prod him, lets it go?

A fervent friend, a subtle foe –
— Scorpio
Scorpio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Nov 2005, 20:21   #195
Stifler

Stifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorpio
if there really is an Angel out there.... for fk's sake save us from Heartless' drivel :s

who can save us from yours?

Former [1up]

Current [Spore]

Returned under the IRC nick BenSwansea
Stifler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Nov 2005, 20:29   #196
cura
Pro. Elbow Licker

cura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to behold

I could, but I won't!
cura is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Nov 2005, 20:47   #197
Heartless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorpio

I'm afraid you won't be saved - you slaughtered all those Angels the past nights.
Unread 20 Nov 2005, 05:11   #198
Ultimate Newbie
Commodore

Quote:
Originally Posted by El-CuRa
I just love ND getting the pretty color <3
Indeed, i think the purple colour is great - completely underestimated too .

I quite like Purple
There's nothing wrong with Purple!

Besides, i'll take this moment to point out that my prediction was more or less correct, which is a first for Soveh on AD \o/
Unread 20 Nov 2005, 05:16   #199
ChipZ^
Registered AbUser

ChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jorinn
Isn't it terrible when an alliance grows a set of balls?
Balls or stupidity? If you cant cope with one enemy why get others?
ChipZ^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Nov 2005, 06:19   #200
Gio2k
Bolivian Alpaca

Gio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond repute

eX are a strong alliance, and angels focused on them. And then come ND and god only knows why, they think it's a good idea to hit Angels full force while they are at war with the number one alliance at the point the war started. Maybe they thought that Angels would let the hostilities go unnoticed or unpunished. If we had had only random galaxy raids on angels heavy gals, maybe that would have been the case. However, their attacks were totally foccused on angels, and apparently under some cosmic coincidence, all their attacks happened to be perfectly coordinated with eXilitions attacks on Angels. And people are surprised that Angels decide to repay NDs courtesy?