User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 12 May 2005, 06:06   #1
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
hi boys

guess what? i might have internet up within a week! hurray. not that you guys miss me while you're too excited figuring out who's gonna get bummed by yahwe first.

anyway i'm at kathy's house and she's generously let me use her comp. so what's shaken?
Unread 12 May 2005, 06:10   #2
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: hi boys

It's six in the morning and I haven't slept since sunday. Four different parts of my brain have gone stark raving mad but on the plus side I'm pretty sure I've managed to solve world hunger using a single rose stem, a tea leaf and my neighbour Jim's spleen.

Although that might just be the sanity talking. Take no chances aryn!
Unread 12 May 2005, 06:11   #3
meaple
Pretend Faggot

meaple is a jewel in the roughmeaple is a jewel in the roughmeaple is a jewel in the roughmeaple is a jewel in the rough

you stole my quote bint

[ ripper ] I told u I was hardcore
meaple is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 May 2005, 06:13   #4
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute

<3 meaple

lo jonny.. i trust you've also been drinking copious amounts of alcohol?
but hey.. if it's a big tea leaf it just might work.
Unread 12 May 2005, 07:41   #5
Bigboy

Bigboy is an unknown quantity at this point

Aryn ASL?

Im M/42/Utah

Im balding 280lbs and uncut

do you have AOL/MSN/ICQ/AIM/Yahoo?

Talk soon
Bigboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 May 2005, 08:34   #6
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigboy
Aryn ASL?

Im M/42/Utah

Talk soon
Are you Muslim's new persona ?

~Vaio~

Yes, I know he is dead !
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 May 2005, 09:28   #7
Bigboy

Bigboy is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaio
Are you Muslim's new persona ?

~Vaio~
NO! im Christian
Bigboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 May 2005, 10:16   #8
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

Demon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Aryn ASL?

Im M/42/Utah
You're M Years Old and are a 42? What kind of a gender is 42?

(btw, YOU'RE OLD, MAN!)
We shall remember them.
Demon Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 May 2005, 12:08   #9
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

i'm really really hungover.
i need to speak to people i went out with to find out what i did.
I have a feeling i pulled 4 girls last night... but i woke up alone
and my nose is bleeding now.
bleurgh...

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 May 2005, 12:33   #10
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

i was invited to come attend some presentation about a new innovative sunboiler or whatever. so i was waiting for the bus when my colleague phoned me that it was cancelled and that he will visit us now.
i'm waiting for 2 hours now. and it doesn't even seem that interesting in the first place. i hate this man already.
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 May 2005, 12:41   #11
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
i'm really really hungover.
i need to speak to people i went out with to find out what i did.
I have a feeling i pulled 4 girls last night... but i woke up alone
and my nose is bleeding now.
bleurgh...
when you find out, i demand a gd thread with the comedy stories.
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 12 May 2005, 12:50   #12
XeeThot
Manga Kitten is back!

XeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to behold

Hello Awwyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyn!

Knocking on your door for leftovers starting on Dec 21st
XeeThot is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 May 2005, 12:54   #13
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEWSBOT3
when you find out, i demand a gd thread with the comedy stories.
It was simple.
We were both out individually at the Union cheese night.
He came over to me and the people I was with, and tried pulling a couple of my friends, who weren't really interested.
He then tried to pull me.
I thought he was joking, so jokingly told him to **** off. He didn't and carried on. I was getting a bit pissed off and was quite drunk, so pushed Ste away a bit.
He pushed back, which I wasn't too impressed atso I swung at him (not sure why, not like I'm a good fighter). Anyway, I somehow hit him around the face rather hard - a bit harder than I had anticiapted. He looked in a bit of agony. Feeling rather bad I checked if he was ok. I was spotted by the bouncers who thought I was about to hit him again and as Ste slowly stood up, it was evident his nose was bleeding, not a lot but a noticeable amount. I was then kicked out rather quickly by the bouncers. My arms have a couple of bruisers from where I was manhandled.

Sorry Ste
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 May 2005, 13:00   #14
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

you lie
but it's possible.
Goin Hadfield now for an all-day breakfast. Wanna join me?

EDIT - and i don't think last night was that amusing so a GD thread wouldn't be good.

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 May 2005, 13:12   #15
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

lol
nice one ste/stew.
Unread 12 May 2005, 14:15   #16
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: hi boys

I saw this thread title and I imagined Aryn in the 'Hello Boys!' wonderbra advert.

Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 May 2005, 14:20   #17
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

don't ever do that again.
Unread 13 May 2005, 00:55   #18
Aryn
Happy

sounds like you guys are up to the usual tricks then.
btw nb3 i showed a friend your pics on deviant art and she said they're awesome
Unread 13 May 2005, 00:57   #19
Aryn
Happy

Quote:
Aryn ASL?

Im M/42/Utah

Talk soon
42/M/Saskatoon
and i like it rough.. let's get together baby
Unread 13 May 2005, 01:01   #20
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aryn
sounds like you guys are up to the usual tricks then.
btw nb3 i showed a friend your pics on deviant art and she said they're awesome

She can buy some too :P
Unread 13 May 2005, 01:06   #21
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
your european dress size?
Unread 13 May 2005, 01:08   #22
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Question Re: hi boys

Quote:
Saskatoon
There's only two types come from Saskatoon; whores and bores. Which are you, sweet cheeks?
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 May 2005, 17:04   #23
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

hello Aryn
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 May 2005, 19:27   #24
Aryn
Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
There's only two types come from Saskatoon; whores and bores. Which are you, sweet cheeks?
why don't you come find out? :P
Unread 13 May 2005, 20:12   #25
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Androme can only hope to improve

I pictured you posing a Liv Tyler impression with pointy elf ears :(
R3: LegioN (came #32) || R4: BlueTuba
R5: WolfPack Order || R6: Wolfpack
R7: Fury
----------retired-------
R52-R55: Apprime
R56-R57: FaceLess
R58-60: Apprime/Ultores
Androme is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 May 2005, 09:34   #26
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

demiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nice

Quote:
anyway i'm at kathy's house and she's generously let me use her comp. so what's shaken?
Post a pic of Kathy on here.

Veneratio | Insomnia | F-Crew | Subh
demiGOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 May 2005, 19:41   #27
Aryn
Happy

um.. no. if you guys can barely stand my pic you'll die if you see hers. she's like twice the size of me. I'M NOT EVEN JOKING. anyway. just popped on to let you guys know i'll be getting highspeed at home on sunday. or saturday.. i can't remember now.. anyway hurray!