User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 4 May 2003, 19:30   #1
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
National IQ Test

can hardly wait for the forum to be full of "haha i'm a genious cos i got 150 on a crappy test" posts

Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 May 2003, 19:34   #2
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
when is it?

i was only just above average last time.

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 May 2003, 19:35   #3
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by Deffeh
when is it?

i was only just above average last time.
20 minutes

workmonkey: sorry to disappoint but no
you could always try Nod for some of that hot man on man loving that you crave
Unread 4 May 2003, 19:36   #4
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
It's a terrible test for the measure.

ps.

I did it last time by saying the answer in between the time when they read the q out and gave the answer (in the answering stage), and got one wrong

Admittedly, it's the one THEY got wrong, and I got it right, but there we go.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 May 2003, 19:37   #5
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
gish, im having people over
so i guess ill have to do it online another time (it is online again)

Unread 4 May 2003, 19:39   #6
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Starbucks is on a distinguished road
might do it online
Starbucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 May 2003, 19:42   #7
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
In before the "IQ TESTS ARENT A TRUE MEASURE OF INTELLIGENCE/YES THEY ARE AND I HAVE AN IQ OF 160" tantrums.
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 May 2003, 19:45   #8
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Nodrog
In before the "IQ TESTS ARENT A TRUE MEASURE OF INTELLIGENCE/YES THEY ARE AND I HAVE AN IQ OF 160" tantrums.
I have a high IQ, and I still think they're a terrible measure.

I don't need the small ego reinforcement it brings.
Unread 4 May 2003, 19:46   #9
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place
IQ TESTS ARE CLEARLY A TRUE MEASURE OF INTELLECTAUL ABILITE AS I HAVE JUST SCORED 88.

WHICH IS A DAMN GOOD SCORE AT, SAY, PCGAMER.COM

(unreal tournament 2003, for example, scored an 88. i rock.)
acropolis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 May 2003, 19:50   #10
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little
hat
queball is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 May 2003, 19:58   #11
Ragnarak

Quote:
Originally posted by acropolis
IQ TESTS ARE CLEARLY A TRUE MEASURE OF INTELLECTAUL ABILITE AS I HAVE JUST SCORED 88.

WHICH IS A DAMN GOOD SCORE AT, SAY, PCGAMER.COM

(unreal tournament 2003, for example, scored an 88. i rock.)
100 is the 'average' not the maximum....

(yes i know you're trolling but will rise to it anyway)
Unread 4 May 2003, 20:00   #12
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place
Quote:
Originally posted by Ragnarak
100 is the 'average' not the maximum....

(yes i know you're trolling but will rise to it anyway)
I AM FAR MORE THE SMART BY MY WAY OF COUNTING THANK YOU MUCH
acropolis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 May 2003, 20:00   #13
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by MrL_JaKiri
I have a high IQ, and I still think they're a terrible measure.
In what way are terrible, and what measure do you think is better?

It is hardly the fault of the tests if people misunderstand their purpose/significance.
Unread 4 May 2003, 20:08   #14
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
In what way are terrible, and what measure do you think is better?
'Very poor at measuring what people assume they're measuring'.

And you can't have a test for pure intellegence, it's like trying to be able to hold the number 2.
Unread 4 May 2003, 20:13   #15
Nodrog

Quote:
'Very poor at measuring what people assume they're measuring'.
Again, it depends how you analyse the results. Ive personally found rather high correlation between how "intelligent" I perceive someone to be, and their reported IQ. Expecting the number someone receives from the test as a definitive measure of their intelligence only shows that you misunderstand IQ testing. They arent meant to be a highly accurate measure of "intelligence", especially when applied to adults.

Quote:
'
And you can't have a test for pure intellegence, it's like trying to be able to hold the number 2.
You can if you use a quantative definition of intelligence, which is what IQ tests propose to be doing. Noone is claiming that they are a 'test for pure intelligence'.
Unread 4 May 2003, 20:17   #16
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
You can if you use a quantative definition of intelligence, which is what IQ tests propose to be doing. Noone is claiming that they are a 'test for pure intelligence'.
It's creator stated that it was a test for certain abilities.

ps.

The 'IQ test' on that Test the Nation thing is about as good at being an IQ test as an IQ test is at being a horse.
Unread 4 May 2003, 20:19   #17
Nodrog

Quote:
It's creator stated that it was a test for certain abilities..
Yeah, thats kind of what I meant by "qualitative definition of intelligence". They were never intended to be particularly accurate when applied to adults, rather than young children; its best just to treat them as a (very) general guideline of inteilligence, as well as a bit of fun.
Unread 4 May 2003, 20:20   #18
Proteus
Lord Denning

Proteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriend
IQ tests are stupid.

And I have a high IQ too (even though I do Classics).
He was crowned in York Cathedral as 'Expert in the West' by Pope Urban III in 1186.
Proteus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 May 2003, 20:20   #19
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
a bit of fun.
It's all very well being a bit of fun until people start using it to justify arguments, which we both know WILL happen with some people.
Unread 4 May 2003, 20:22   #20
Nodrog

Quote:
It's all very well being a bit of fun until people start using it to justify arguments, which we both know WILL happen with some people.
People misunderstanding science does not invalidate the science being misunderstood.
Unread 4 May 2003, 20:38   #21
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
People misunderstanding science does not invalidate the science being misunderstood.
That would be a wonderful argument if we were talking about a science, and not a TV show.
Unread 4 May 2003, 20:41   #22
Nodrog

Quote:
That would be a wonderful argument if we were talking about a science, and not a TV show.
I was under the impression you were talking about IQ testing in general.
Unread 4 May 2003, 20:45   #23
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
I was under the impression you were talking about IQ testing in general.
In that case...

That would be a wonderful argument if we were talking about a science, and not a multiple choice quiz.
Unread 4 May 2003, 23:10   #24
Cyp
∞+♪²

Cyp is an unknown quantity at this point
  1. Does the test take less than the time it took to type this, when answering randomly without seeing the questions?
  2. If yes, can it be taken without filling in an e-mail address, name, credit card number or birth certificate?
  3. If yes, can it be taken online?
  4. If yes, does it work without having to install any viruses or anything like that?
  5. If yes, what's the url?
<!--Last incarnation: Nov 2000-->
Cyp is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 May 2003, 23:17   #25
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

www.bbc.co.uk

Somewhere on there
Unread 4 May 2003, 23:18   #26
W
Gubbish

W is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the rough
IQ tests are pretty interesting as pieces of statistics. They're just that tho, and most "IQ tests" aren't even IQ tests at all, but just a test that gives a score and claims it has anything to do with IQ.

I have never taken a real IQ test.

I'm confident I'd own you ALL.
Unread 4 May 2003, 23:25   #27
SbOlly
Spelling is for pussies

SbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally posted by W
IQ tests are pretty interesting as pieces of statistics. They're just that tho, and most "IQ tests" aren't even IQ tests at all, but just a test that gives a score and claims it has anything to do with IQ.
Well surely it can only be one or the other? Either IQ tests are a valid estimates of personal intelligence, thus those results can be used as statistics, or just tests that give scores and claims it has anything to do with IQ, meaning the statistics taken from them are equally rubbish?

I think it's all crap anyhow.

I scored 130. It's clearly rubbish. I'm SO smarter than that.
I'm the SMARTEST MAN ALIVE ! MWHAHA!

I always get the soggy biscuit

Veni Vidi Codi
SbOlly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 May 2003, 23:25   #28
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally posted by W
I have never taken a real IQ test.

I'm confident I'd own you ALL.
I took one a good few years back, completed it in 1/3 the allotted time and got it all right.
Unread 4 May 2003, 23:27   #29
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally posted by SbOlly
Well surely it can only be one or the other? Either IQ tests are a valid estimates of personal intelligence, thus those results can be used as statistics, or just tests that give scores and claims it has anything to do with IQ, meaning the statistics taken from them are equally rubbish?
IQ tests aren't meant to be a sole measure of intellegence, and were never meant to be. They were picked up by people who thought it was nice to be able to apply numbers to everything.

All they measure is how good you are at doing the tests.

It doesn't mean you can't compare the statistics.
Unread 4 May 2003, 23:29   #30
SbOlly
Spelling is for pussies

SbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant future
Quote:
All they measure is how good you are at doing the tests.

It doesn't mean you can't compare the statistics.
So surely the statistics just show how well people are at doing tests, and don't show statistics on how intelligent people are.

I always get the soggy biscuit

Veni Vidi Codi
SbOlly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 May 2003, 23:29   #31
W
Gubbish

Quote:
Whooooosh!

Some people need to learn what statistics really is.
Unread 4 May 2003, 23:32   #32
W
Gubbish

Quote:
I took one a good few years back, completed it in 1/3 the allotted time and got it all right.
Well, they had a "personality test" at the interview for the army, which I guess really was a decent IQ test. I also got it all right, don't remember how much of the time I used, but I was second to have it done, and #1 had checked randomly.
Unread 4 May 2003, 23:34   #33
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
So surely the statistics just show how well people are at doing tests, and don't show statistics on how intelligent people are.
Where did Woo state that that was what he meant that they were interesting for that reason?

Thatthatthatthatthat
Unread 4 May 2003, 23:40   #34
Jammers

Jammers has a little shameless behaviour in the past
126, which was better than the 80or so I got last year
Unread 4 May 2003, 23:41   #35
Nodrog

Quote:
A good IQ test is an accurate measure of the aspects of general intelligence which the person(s) who designed the test decided should compose the "intelligence" to be tested under exam condictions. What does "personal intelligence" even mean? Common sense? Level of education? Critical thinking? Creativity? Reasoning? Ability to learn? All of the above?
Unread 4 May 2003, 23:49   #36
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
what a wonderful atmosphere
Unread 5 May 2003, 00:04   #37
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
i was too busy being in the pub killing brain cells to take the test!
Unread 5 May 2003, 00:05   #38
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
see

thats much better
Unread 5 May 2003, 00:53   #39
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend
Henry :)

I didn't take the test I was too busy working, I wish I had been down the pub :(

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 May 2003, 01:01   #40
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend
Flavius :)
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 May 2003, 08:48   #41
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
It's a terrible test for the measure.

ps.

I did it last time by saying the answer in between the time when they read the q out and gave the answer (in the answering stage), and got one wrong

Admittedly, it's the one THEY got wrong, and I got it right, but there we go.
I did that too. It was well funny, as I was playing a game at the time, and mum was working hard at the test, and I wandered in just as they were doing the answer thing and mum couldn'T work out how I came up with all the answers so fast.

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 May 2003, 09:30   #42
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
similar to Eddy here. 138, but im under 16 so meh. and since I've taken 'proper' IQ tests and got >145 before, and scored 100% over two legs on the 11+ a few years back, and looking at the questions they had there, I can say this:

IT IS A LOAD OF UTTER SH]IT.
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 May 2003, 10:18   #43
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by Phang

IT IS A LOAD OF UTTER SH]IT.
Absolutely. most of the intelligent people I know slate IQ tests, regardless of their personal scores.

Unread 5 May 2003, 10:21   #44
menth0l
dim like a fox

menth0l is on a distinguished road
i got a 116 on that.

7/12 on the language questions :C
---------------
ph33r TPE plz. thxbye.
menth0l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 May 2003, 10:22   #45
Radical Edward

only 7?!? look at the middle bit of my sig :P

Unread 7 May 2003, 16:59   #46
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation

I got 95. Call me biased in this, but I think I have at least some measure of above average intelligence.

I think the fact that I cannot do maths to save my life may have been prejudicial.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 May 2003, 17:06   #47
W
Gubbish

Quote:
Originally posted by Marilyn Manson
I got 95. Call me biased in this, but I think I have at least some measure of above average intelligence.

I think the fact that I cannot do maths to save my life may have been prejudicial.
Anyone who lacks matematical ability is necesarilly sub-par.
Unread 7 May 2003, 17:10   #48
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally posted by W
Anyone who lacks matematical ability is necesarilly sub-par.
Only if you're a physicist or Carol Vordeman. Otherwise, I can't see any need in it whatsoever.

Words are what are important.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 May 2003, 17:12   #49
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

i like how you are all slating it, but you all took the test anyway.

And you end it with either "and besides i aced that test" or "anyway i have a high IQ really so the test doesnt matter"

Unread 7 May 2003, 17:17   #50
W
Gubbish

Quote:
Originally posted by Deffeh
i like how you are all slating it, but you all took the test anyway.

And you end it with either "and besides i aced that test" or "anyway i have a high IQ really so the test doesnt matter"
We're critisizing it as an IQ test not as entertainment. It's great entertainment, but a sucky sucky IQ test.