User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 22 Mar 2003, 07:23   #1
Texan
Prince of Amber

Texan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these parts
To the UK Soldiers

Our Father, who art in heaven, Hallowed be thy Name. Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done, On earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread. And forgive us our trespasses, As we forgive those who trespass against us. And lead us not into temptation, But deliver us from evil. For thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, for ever and ever. Amen.

I weep for the families of the soldiers. Your loved ones are heroes who fought for freedom. They did not give their lives in vain. I will write their names in my diary and remember them as true men -- men who knew what was right -- men who were willing to stand up and say this is my country; I will defend it with my life.
Unread 22 Mar 2003, 07:25   #2
Dave
Infallible

Dave is an unknown quantity at this point
They cant hear you.
Unread 22 Mar 2003, 07:57   #3
Scoot951
Das Scoot

Scoot951 is an unknown quantity at this point
This is so not the right place for this.

I don't really know what I'm doing here
Scoot951 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Mar 2003, 09:30   #4
Woof
Banned

Woof is an unknown quantity at this point
:puke:
Woof is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Mar 2003, 09:37   #5
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Gayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really nice
Re: To the UK Soldiers

Quote:
Originally posted by Texan
They did not give their lives in vain. I will write their names in my diary and remember them as true men -- men who knew what was right -- men who were willing to stand up and say this is my country; I will defend it with my life.
If it were true I'd be right there with you.

It's not.
spitzensparken. Ist nicht fur gewerken by das dummkopfen. Das
rubbernecken sightseeren keepen hands in das pockets. Relaxen und vatch
das blinkenlights!!!
Gayle29uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Mar 2003, 09:43   #6
Rids
The Bad Guy

Rids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet society
If that was genuine, then you deserve a pld.
Unread 22 Mar 2003, 09:43   #7
Cyp
∞+♪²

Cyp is an unknown quantity at this point
To all Soldiers

Oh great Chicken in the sky, she who laid the Egg which hatched our world, Blessed be thine Feathers. Oh great Pumpkin, thee who fed our Chicken and became thy Chicken's Nest, Blessed be thine Seeds. Grant us our daily entertainment, and forgive those that seek to remove all humour from your world. Save us from boredom, inspire us to create Confusion. Blessed be. Fnord.

Blessed be the soldiers that bravely sacrifice themselves to the fireworks show in thy Honour. Blessed be the medias that broadcast the fireworks throughout Earth, space and to thy Nest. Let them celebrate in Valhalla, and reincarnate them as is fitting for their deeds. Reincarnate also those that unexpectedly find themselves a part of the fireworks show in thy Honour, Blessed be. All hail the great Comedians that helped build your world, those that were willing to sacrifice their sanity and stand up for your world, I shall do my best to spread happiness and humour. Fnord.
<!--Last incarnation: Nov 2000-->
Cyp is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Mar 2003, 09:49   #8
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: Re: To the UK Soldiers

Quote:
Originally posted by Gayle29uk
If it were true I'd be right there with you.

It's not.
They signed up to defend the country and are now being forced to do something else.

If I prayed, I'd be doing it for these soldiers.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Mar 2003, 09:51   #9
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Gayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really nice
Re: Re: Re: To the UK Soldiers

Quote:
Originally posted by LHC
They signed up to defend the country and are now being forced to do something else.
Which is my whole point.
spitzensparken. Ist nicht fur gewerken by das dummkopfen. Das
rubbernecken sightseeren keepen hands in das pockets. Relaxen und vatch
das blinkenlights!!!
Gayle29uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Mar 2003, 09:52   #10
Texan
Prince of Amber

Texan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these parts
You people (yes, you on this forum) are a bunch of assholes.
Unread 22 Mar 2003, 09:54   #11
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: Re: Re: Re: To the UK Soldiers

Quote:
Originally posted by Gayle29uk
Which is my whole point.
So why do they deserve any less respect than if they were?
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Mar 2003, 10:07   #12
SeriousMan

Re: Re: Re: To the UK Soldiers

Quote:
Originally posted by LHC
They are on duty, wichever is required of them. I bet a majority of them wanted to go, for the extra dineros.

Hey! I'm serious here!
Unread 22 Mar 2003, 10:11   #13
wu_trax

wu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet society
i feel sorry for them, for beeing forced into a war of agression by their goverments.
Unread 22 Mar 2003, 10:23   #14
SeriousMan

Quote:
Originally posted by wu_trax
i feel sorry for them, for beeing forced into a war of agression by their goverments.
Beeing forced. Your not serious are you?
Unread 22 Mar 2003, 10:26   #15
Insane Badger

Quote:
Originally posted by SeriousMan
you don't appear to understand how the army works
Unread 22 Mar 2003, 10:32   #16
SeriousMan

Quote:
Originally posted by Insane Badger
you don't appear to understand how the army works
I do, and if you did, you would know that they are not enlisted to 'defend' their country, but to 'serve' their country.

C'mon, be serious here!!
Unread 22 Mar 2003, 10:39   #17
wu_trax

wu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet society
Quote:
do they have the opportunity to object beeing send to iraq?
yes, i am serious
Unread 22 Mar 2003, 10:43   #18
SeriousMan

Quote:
do they have the opportunity to object beeing send to iraq?
yes, i am serious
They can indeed refuse to take orders and go to jail for a short amount of time, or claim to be pasifists and get service wich does not include military action.

How serious are you now?
Unread 22 Mar 2003, 10:54   #19
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Considering the British army does not execute soldiers who don't obey orders (afaik) I would not say they are "forced" to go. We don't have conscription, so they could all have resigned en massé if they wished before the conflict.

Obviously they would have to suffer various other consequences, but it's not quite Russia-in-WW2 "Run away and we'll shoot you" style punishment.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Mar 2003, 10:55   #20
Insane Badger

Quote:
I do, and if you did, you would know that they are not enlisted to 'defend' their country, but to 'serve' their country.

C'mon, be serious here!!
Whats your point?

This doesn't give them a choice of whether or not they fight in Iraq
Unread 22 Mar 2003, 11:03   #21
Red
Reborn

Red is an unknown quantity at this point
They didn't even give them a chance to die through the hands of the enemy which would have made them real heroes. Bastards.

Ignorance is a bliss unless you die of it
Red is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Mar 2003, 11:12   #22
wu_trax

Quote:
Originally posted by Dante Hicks
Considering the British army does not execute soldiers who don't obey orders (afaik) I would not say they are "forced" to go. We don't have conscription, so they could all have resigned en massé if they wished before the conflict.

Obviously they would have to suffer various other consequences, but it's not quite Russia-in-WW2 "Run away and we'll shoot you" style punishment.
i didnt want to say that, its just that i unfortunatly agree with IB on this one. they have to go or they will face consequences.
Unread 22 Mar 2003, 11:13   #23
W
Gubbish

W is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
You people (yes, you on this forum) are a bunch of assholes.
Atleast we're right.
Unread 22 Mar 2003, 11:13   #24
Insane Badger

Incidently,I was just watching sky news and they had a live feed of one of their reporters interviewing an Iraqi in a liberated village.

It seems they don't share certain peoples views that British and American troops shouldn't be there.
Unread 22 Mar 2003, 11:14   #25
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Starbucks is on a distinguished road
if we had mechbots, we wouldnt have these deaths

pray for mechbots
Starbucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Mar 2003, 11:20   #26
W
Gubbish

W is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Incidently,I was just watching sky news and they had a live feed of one of their reporters interviewing an Iraqi in a liberated village.

It seems they don't share certain peoples views that British and American troops shouldn't be there.
Perhaps it seems that way to you. I'm not that trusting.
Unread 22 Mar 2003, 11:29   #27
Insane Badger

Quote:
Originally posted by Kurashima
Were thinkers
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAH HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHA HAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHA

etc
Unread 22 Mar 2003, 11:34   #28
Judge
Doh!

Judge is infamous around these parts
Quote:

Your prior post, which I will not repeat.
This sort of comment is insulting in the extreme, it is not only stupid, it is arrogant.

Quite frankly as a moderator on this forum you should be above hurling abuse.
Unread 22 Mar 2003, 11:36   #29
Cynical Oracle
Poster Professionale

Cynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really nice
Quote:
Were thinkers , liberals , idealists , communists, and essentially a group of people enjoying the right to free speech.
Looking back in this thread, there is hardly any free speech in this place. Regardless, the soldiers involved in the current attack, is acting upon an order, due to the fact that the current leadership is under the impression that Iraq does pose a threat in the near future. In other words, defending their country.

PS! This will probably be deleted before anyone can read it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
I wish we could trademark for a less shitty poster
hahahahahahaha, get it?
Cynical Oracle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Mar 2003, 11:41   #30
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Judge
This sort of comment is insulting in the extreme, it is not only stupid, it is arrogant.

Quite frankly as a moderator on this forum you should be above hurling abuse.
Texans previous posts have been allowed to stand on the "Better Judgement" of the mods. Whlst he doesnt go down the line of Witness Gnat and launch into constant abuse of everyone who disagrees with his point , some of what has been said previous to this has been at best borderline behaviour.

I dont intend to moderate this particular thread until it either goes off topic or breaks specific rules on racism or censor evasion. These forums DO have a degree of free speech to them, and the only people who suffer from what they see as "Excessive Modding" are those who feel that rules are made to be bent , broken , and generally twisted around until they suit their purpose.

Whilst i moderate these forums , im first and foremost a GD poster. Its never affected my views on any issue, nor how i choose to express them.

There is no rule which says "a mod is prevented from saying what he thinks within the board rules"
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Mar 2003, 11:56   #31
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
oh puh-lease..... this whole thread is a big joke.
It's got "look at me care about your soldiers, now please stop hating my country" written all over it.
Texan is taking the mickey out of you. This is either propaganda, or a troll.
Structural Integrity is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Mar 2003, 11:59   #32
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Structural Integrity
oh puh-lease..... this whole thread is a big joke.
It's got "look at me care about your soldiers, now please stop hating my country" written all over it.
Texan is taking the mickey out of you. This is either propaganda, or a troll.
SI in "Not understanding Americans" shocker!
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Mar 2003, 12:00   #33
at0mic.c0w
Käptn Karacho

at0mic.c0w is on a distinguished road
Quote:
This is because the smart people on this earth dont join the military.
sorry but this i can't agree with.
Unread 22 Mar 2003, 12:01   #34
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
SI in "Not understanding Americans" shocker!
Oh....
Who DOES understand Americans? They are an even bigger mistery than women to me.
Structural Integrity is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Mar 2003, 12:22   #35
Texan
Prince of Amber

Quote:
Texans previous posts have been allowed to stand on the "Better Judgement" of the mods. Whlst he doesnt go down the line of Witness Gnat and launch into constant abuse of everyone who disagrees with his point , some of what has been said previous to this has been at best borderline behaviour.

I dont intend to moderate this particular thread until it either goes off topic or breaks specific rules on racism or censor evasion. These forums DO have a degree of free speech to them, and the only people who suffer from what they see as "Excessive Modding" are those who feel that rules are made to be bent , broken , and generally twisted around until they suit their purpose.

Whilst i moderate these forums , im first and foremost a GD poster. Its never affected my views on any issue, nor how i choose to express them.

There is no rule which says "a mod is prevented from saying what he thinks within the board rules"
When someone from Iran calls me a redneck, I reserve the right to call him a raghead in return. Fair is fair.

I do appreciate not being banned for expressing my opinions. I only attack people when they attack me first. In this thread I only wanted to give a prayer to the UK soldiers who have died so far in this conflict. I have a direct line to God, unlike many of you.
When I say...
Our Father, who art in heaven, Hallowed be thy Name. Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done, On earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread. And forgive us our trespasses, As we forgive those who trespass against us. And lead us not into temptation, But deliver us from evil. For thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, for ever and ever. Amen.
...My prayer goes straight to God, and I hope that it will help Him to look favorably upon those soldiers who gave their life serving their country.

If you want to think it means something else, you have the right to do so.
Unread 22 Mar 2003, 12:31   #36
Cyp
∞+♪²

Cyp is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:

Did they interview a completely random Iraqi?

if(no) {
If I can find a British and an American person that wants Britian and America to be liberated, do I get to invade?
}
<!--Last incarnation: Nov 2000-->
Cyp is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Mar 2003, 12:31   #37
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by at0mic.c0w
sorry but this i can't agree with.
I must admit i have suspicions of those who join the army of their own free will. A desire to have control of weapons, tanks, missiles et al can be misinterpreted as a desire to "defend your country", which is ironically what most american troops think they are doing.

People are easily manipulated. Nationalists especially. Question an idiots loyalty to his country and he'll stand up straight. People conveniantly forget the land they "would die for", thousands, millions have before. I sit here in Scotland, where im practically a "disgrace" to my country because i dont feel particularly proud of the land i have. Why should i care? It was won for my family or the council and ruling bodies by past generations of my family murdering someone elses family. How noble.

Americans are out there with their toys, "fighting for freedom". Americas intentions as a country are questionable. No one seems to question why their soldiers are there. They simply say "poor brave souls".

Ask yourself, why did they CHOOSE the army, over a normal, civil profession.

Patriots suck.

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Mar 2003, 12:41   #38
Texan
Prince of Amber

Quote:
Originally posted by Deffeh
I must admit i have suspicions of those who join the army of their own free will. A desire to have control of weapons, tanks, missiles et al can be misinterpreted as a desire to "defend your country", which is ironically what most american troops think they are doing.

People are easily manipulated. Nationalists especially. Question an idiots loyalty to his country and he'll stand up straight. People conveniantly forget the land they "would die for", thousands, millions have before. I sit here in Scotland, where im practically a "disgrace" to my country because i dont feel particularly proud of the land i have. Why should i care? It was won for my family or the council and ruling bodies by past generations of my family murdering someone elses family. How noble.

Americans are out there with their toys, "fighting for freedom". Americas intentions as a country are questionable. No one seems to question why their soldiers are there. They simply say "poor brave souls".

Ask yourself, why did they CHOOSE the army, over a normal, civil profession.

Patriots suck.
Are you from France?
Unread 22 Mar 2003, 12:42   #39
Insane Badger

Quote:
Originally posted by Cyp
Did they interview a completely random Iraqi?

if(no) {
If I can find a British and an American person that wants Britian and America to be liberated, do I get to invade?
}
Well,the guy had gone in independantly of the military,he wasn't 'random' though,he was the guy who speak a bit of broken English.The rest of the village seem to echo his sentiment though.

I was watching the same guy again and when he asked one of the other villagers 'what do you think of Bush' his answer was

"Bush good"
Unread 22 Mar 2003, 12:44   #40
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Are you from France?
No.

Are you native american?

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Mar 2003, 12:46   #41
wu_trax

Quote:
Well,the guy had gone in independantly of the military,he wasn't 'random' though,he was the guy who speak a bit of broken English.The rest of the village seem to echo his sentiment though.

I was watching the same guy again and when he asked one of the other villagers 'what do you think of Bush' his answer was

"Bush good"
its all a question of organization...
Unread 22 Mar 2003, 12:49   #42
Texan
Prince of Amber

Quote:
No.

Are you native american?
Yes.
Unread 22 Mar 2003, 12:50   #43
Insane Badger

Quote:
its all a question of organization...
so Sky News is now an evil propaganda branch of the US/UK governments?
Unread 22 Mar 2003, 12:51   #44
wu_trax

Quote:
so Sky News is now an evil propaganda branch of the US/UK governments?
yes, ofc, what do you think? independent news about the war? you only get the pictures the us-army wants you to see.
Unread 22 Mar 2003, 12:53   #45
Nondescript Human
nondescript human

Nondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant future
Quote:
<snip>
You're starting to seriously piss me off.

Last edited by Kurashima; 22 Mar 2003 at 20:34.
Nondescript Human is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Mar 2003, 12:54   #46
Insane Badger

Quote:
yes, ofc, what do you think? independent news about the war? you only get the pictures the us-army wants you to see.
do you have any kind of proof for this?
Unread 22 Mar 2003, 12:56   #47
wu_trax

Quote:
do you have any kind of proof for this?
where do news stations get their informations from? and what about these 'embedded teams'?
its all full of propaganda on both sides. there wont be any reliable information at all until this war is over.
Unread 22 Mar 2003, 14:45   #48
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
They've been betrayed by their leaders, but hopefully their sacrifice will make the world a slightly better place. I do feel sorry for them.
Unread 22 Mar 2003, 15:00   #49
Sandsnake
Snake of the Sand

Sandsnake will become famous soon enoughSandsnake will become famous soon enough
Quote:
*snip*
I just lost a ****load of respect for you.
Unread 22 Mar 2003, 15:45   #50
M_Drudge
Leader, Free Republic

M_Drudge is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Structural Integrity
Oh....
Who DOES understand Americans? They are an even bigger mistery than women to me.
Women,...and a spelling primer.
M_Drudge is offline   Reply With Quote