User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 18 Mar 2003, 11:54   #1
CrashTester
I am an idiot

CrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant future
Please help with my problem

I've noticed another poster has asked for help on a little problem she currently has in her personal life right now and something happened to me recently that I thought you could all maybe advise me on.

Here goes.

My girlfriend and I have been seeing each other for about a year now, things are fine and the sex is great - or so I thought. The other night after a few bottles of wine and a really steamy session we got chatting, as we often do, and during this conversation my girlfriend happened to tell me that I had never made her wet while in bed, you know.

Of course I was shocked to hear this, I thought things had been fine but obviously for her there was things I wasnt doing. So we chatted a little more although not about that one thing in great detail and we eventually fell asleep.

It must have played on my mind because the next morning, unusually for me, I was awake before her. As I layed there I thought about the previous night and decided to try and make it up. I was going to make her wet there and then.

So as I crept around the room making sure I didnt disturb her I felt excited and went and got everything I needed to make her first time exciting.

I made it back into the bedroom without waking her and I was ready. She was going to love this. With a large swing of both arms I launched the bucket of cold fresh water all over her making sure she got it on the face. I had done it, I had made her wet in bed.

However she woke up and sat bolt upright asking 'what the f*ckk are you doing?" thats all she kept screaming. When she calmed down a bit for me to reply I told her that I was just trying to make things up to her by making her wet in bed she basically called me a stupid barsteward and left not long after.

She told me not to phone and hasnt phoned me and Im really upset about it. It was meant to make her feel special not drive her away. It just makes me think I cant be that bad in bed if things were good before she got wet and now they seem to have cooled down a bit.

But I want it like it was before, so how do other people stop their girlfriends getting wet in bed or if you do make her wet, how comes she enjoys it and mine didnt. Im a bit confused.
CrashTester is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Mar 2003, 11:59   #2
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

xtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud of
hmmm
Unread 18 Mar 2003, 11:59   #3
Amoruso
God made me cool

Amoruso is an unknown quantity at this point
did you try and go through the brown door while she was asleep?

If not, why ?
Amoruso is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Mar 2003, 12:00   #4
Cyp
∞+♪˛

Cyp is an unknown quantity at this point
You should have known better... Why did you use cold water, instead of warm water?

You need apologize, and make it up to her, by throwing warm water on her.
<!--Last incarnation: Nov 2000-->
Cyp is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Mar 2003, 12:02   #5
CrashTester
I am an idiot

CrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally posted by Cyp
You should have known better... Why did you use cold water, instead of warm water?
Well I didnt want the boiler to wake her up, but thinking about it that would probably have been better. Damn!
CrashTester is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Mar 2003, 12:59   #6
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend
you don't need the boiler. Urine will do nicely.

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote