User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 16 Mar 2003, 18:45   #1
Deathjam
Banned

Deathjam is an unknown quantity at this point
hmm

i got a gillette mach3 turbo in the post today

anyone else get one

uk type ppl anyway
Deathjam is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Mar 2003, 18:46   #2
Danae
loved

Danae has a spectacular aura aboutDanae has a spectacular aura aboutDanae has a spectacular aura about
Re: hmm

Quote:
Originally posted by Deathjam

anyone else get one

uk type ppl anyway
You get post on a Sunday?
Danae is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Mar 2003, 19:03   #3
Deathjam
Banned

Deathjam is an unknown quantity at this point
no
Deathjam is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Mar 2003, 19:33   #4
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I do.

I also no longer have a beard.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Mar 2003, 19:37   #5
the_dastardley_chihuahua
Damn Dog

the_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud of
Thumbs down

who the hell is in charge of deciding names for razers at gillette?
Unread 16 Mar 2003, 19:48   #6
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
i could do with one

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Mar 2003, 21:06   #7
nickhall
Naked & Profane

nickhall is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: hmm

Quote:
Originally posted by Deathjam

anyone else get one

uk type ppl anyway
no but i want one!!!!!
nickhall is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Mar 2003, 21:09   #8
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place
yah i got one, whats like the fcking difference between it and the one i have upstairs in the bathroom apart from the name???
Nusselt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Mar 2003, 21:35   #9
Rachael
Ryan Stiles

Rachael has a spectacular aura aboutRachael has a spectacular aura about
they actually sent something that generous?

usually its a sample of shaving cream that wouldnt do one armpit
Unread 16 Mar 2003, 23:25   #10
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
i really want one of the mach 3 torbo once :/ just to see if they are any better than the first normal once
Unread 16 Mar 2003, 23:26   #11
Cyp
∞+♪˛

Cyp is an unknown quantity at this point
Only have a laser shaver, with built in shrink ray.
<!--Last incarnation: Nov 2000-->
Cyp is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Mar 2003, 07:38   #12
Zapman
Homesick

Zapman is an unknown quantity at this point
I once got one back home in Holland, about a year or so ago. I'm still wondering where the hell they got my address. Even so, I prefer electrical.