User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 26 Feb 2003, 22:24   #51
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place
ok without stirring up religious 'hatred' and hte mods closing this thread.

In all honesty, wheter you're a Christian,muslim,hindu, sikh etc etc. Its all bollocks really isnt it?

well ok in my opinion it is. But in the case of christianity, ffs 2000 yrs ago the son of god (a carpenter) was born through imaculate conception to a virgin mother, he then died for everyones sins. Ignoring the fact that we were all to a certain extent 'brainwashed' as children, and this applys to whatever religion you belive in. Its all bollocks. I remember i used to laugh at hindus and sikhs when i was younger in R.E. i couldnt understand why anyone would hold such weird beliefs. Then i realised that they probably think the same thing about christianity. 2000 years ago the son of god was a bastard carpenter?!!?!!?!!?!.

I think religions were the 'conspiracy theories' of days gone bye. Now nutters believe the US goverment is using secret UFO tech to subvert the world. Before that it was a fcking bastard carpenter.
Nusselt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Feb 2003, 22:46   #52
G_frog
Look over there!

G_frog is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Re: Jesus loves you.....

Quote:
Originally posted by Belgarath The Sorcerer
I respect the fact that you believe in Jesus and his daddy,
This concept of respect for beliefs, or right to believe, has become a sop excusing the religious from attempting to develop something resembling a rational, critical faculty.

People should get respect. Opinions or statements should never be respected per se - they can only be accepted with varying degrees of certainty. 'Respecting' ideas in any field of thought whatsoever immediately damages both its conclusions and credibility, by excusing dogmatism.

Conversely, criticising someone's ideas isn't in itself a personal attack. If someone is made to look foolish through an assualt on their beliefs, that's their own doing. It would not happen if those beliefs were held on rational grounds, since that alone would be adequate defense against the charge.
Unread 26 Feb 2003, 23:23   #53
sayonara
Shai Halud

sayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nice
Quote:
Originally posted by Cyp
Has half the world's population even heard of that Jesus guy?
There are plenty of people like eXe who are mobile. They call themselves Missionaries, I call them interfering idiots.
Quote:
Originally posted by Cyp
And how is it more offensive than "Albert Einstein loves you."?
By "that Jesus loves you crap", I don't mean the sentence itself. I mean the whole speech.
Unread 26 Feb 2003, 23:53   #54
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place
Quote:
Originally posted by DarthDaddy
Religion is for the dumber part of the human race.
like the einsteins and the newtons and so on.

we would be so much farther down the road to enlightenment if it twerent for those types dragging us down!
acropolis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Feb 2003, 23:58   #55
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by acropolis
like the einsteins and the newtons and so on.

we would be so much farther down the road to enlightenment if it twerent for those types dragging us down!
He was trolling, but almost correct. 'The blight of' might have worked better, for religion in many ways has been the flaw of a miriad of great minds.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Feb 2003, 01:28   #56
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
I love that G_Frog dude.
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Feb 2003, 01:29   #57
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Giles?

He's my minion.
Unread 27 Feb 2003, 08:23   #58
Cyp
∞+♪˛

Cyp is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by sayonara
There are plenty of people like eXe who are mobile. They call themselves Missionaries, I call them interfering idiots.
By "that Jesus loves you crap", I don't mean the sentence itself. I mean the whole speech.
I haven't actually heard the whole speech (well, not in English, at least), but I've heard it scares them, if you agree with them, and when they get to the Jesus guy reincarnating thing, comment that he's already reincarnated.

Haven't had an opportunity to test that, though. Only encounter I remember, I didn't realize what they were, they just suggested visiting their church, but didn't say what type of church, so I was trying to find out whether they worship the great pumpkin, or perform magical naked rituals. They didn't speak much English, and they seemed confused when I asked if they worshipped the great pumpkin.
<!--Last incarnation: Nov 2000-->
Cyp is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Feb 2003, 08:29   #59
Cyp
∞+♪˛

Quote:
Originally posted by Iniluki
Can't people let this subject die. Just like the so called saviour.

Painfully!
They did let this subject die, and it went to heaven.

It's now returned to Earth.
Unread 27 Feb 2003, 08:37   #60
Cyp
∞+♪˛

Quote:
Originally posted by Iniluki
No as according to the Jewish (who are wrong anyway) when christ returns there will be world peace.

HA
There is world peace. All the wars in the news are faked.

Anyway it was this thread dying and returning I was commenting on. The next returning of that Jesus guy isn't until next week.
Unread 27 Feb 2003, 12:40   #61
eXe
Preacher

eXe is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Ok, here's the deal:

I respect the fact that you believe in Jesus and his daddy, but, I just don't give a flying ****. Why do you feel you have spread the bollocks that was brainwashed into you as a child? It's people like you ramming the word of god down people's throats that has caused more harm in the world than your god, if he even existed, would allow.

Religion is the root cause of most of the worlds evil.

It's people like you that get me out of bed on a cold saturday morning ringing my ****ing doorbell and trying to tell me how great god is.

It's people like you that make me sick. If god really existed, he wouldn't need people like you to preach his word.

You go and pray to your god; but don't come here and tell me that I should do the same.
Dear dear dear boy, its people like you thatdeliver us into evil.

sort your life out! Be one with God, and you shall remember your self forever.

ROSARIUM VIRGINIS MARIAE
eXe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Feb 2003, 12:44   #62
Cmdr_Cyrax
7 Dimensional Puddleduck

Cmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really nice
Re: Re: Re: Jesus loves you.....

Quote:
Originally posted by eXe
Dear dear dear boy, its people like you thatdeliver us into evil.

sort your life out! Be one with God, and you shall remember your self forever.
No it's ppl like george bush, who last time i checked was a fundimentalist christian monkey...
Unread 27 Feb 2003, 12:57   #63
Neferti
part time ghost

Neferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Ok, here's the deal:

I respect the fact that you believe in Jesus and his daddy, but, I just don't give a flying ****. Why do you feel you have spread the bollocks that was brainwashed into you as a child? It's people like you ramming the word of god down people's throats that has caused more harm in the world than your god, if he even existed, would allow.

Religion is the root cause of most of the worlds evil.

It's people like you that get me out of bed on a cold saturday morning ringing my ****ing doorbell and trying to tell me how great god is.

It's people like you that make me sick. If god really existed, he wouldn't need people like you to preach his word.

You go and pray to your god; but don't come here and tell me that I should do the same.
Respect it so much you feel the need to be insulting to someone trying to help you because they feel that is the right thing to do, that is best for you

some respect

i'd hate to have you DISrespect me...
Unread 27 Feb 2003, 12:59   #64
eXe
Preacher

interesting....

ROSARIUM VIRGINIS MARIAE
Unread 27 Feb 2003, 13:05   #65
Neferti
part time ghost

Neferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by eXe
interesting....
and i don't know if you are serious or if this is some kind of twisted joke

but if you are serious
i meant what i said.

if not i am still pissed off with bel...
Unread 27 Feb 2003, 13:13   #66
Ap0k
Spritely:

Ap0k is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Re: Re: Jesus loves you.....

Quote:
Originally posted by Neferti
Respect it so much you feel the need to be insulting to someone trying to help you because they feel that is the right thing to do, that is best for you

some respect

i'd hate to have you DISrespect me...
dont you think he knows himself what is good for him? i hardly think i need to be told what my own opinions and beliefs should be by some evangelical holier than thou flame magnet.

i went thru this same **** with a m8 a couple of months ago, and i say now what i said to him. "if i want to be "saved" then ill do it in my own ****ing time when I feel like it. until that point **** off with ur religeous mumbo jumbo. if i want to be preached at i'll go to church."

to fundamental christians, explain DINOSAURS.

[comedy courtesy of Bill Hicks, RIP u comedic genious ]
"And oh lord jesus was a-walking with his disciples one day when they did see a great brooontosaurus standing on the path ahead. and the disciples got scared an ran ashriek screaming "oh what a big ****ing lizard jesus". but jesus was not afraid, for he went up to the dinosaur and found that it had a stick stuck in its paw. so jesus did take the stick from its paw and the brontosaurus was relieved. and the brontosaurus and jesus did become friends for all eternity..."

well...? care to enlighten why dinosaurs arent in the bible?
Unread 27 Feb 2003, 13:17   #67
Neferti
part time ghost

he was only trying to HELP
some friend you are.
Unread 27 Feb 2003, 13:20   #68
Ap0k
Spritely:

he was interfering

he should know me well enough by now to know that i dont believe in jesus or religeon.

i dont appreciate being force fed garbage like that (i dont mean this in a nasty way, although no doubt thats what it sounds like, i'm merely referring to the fact im completely disinterested in it) when i easily have the power to read up on it, go to church myself if i so desire to do so.

as i said in the above post. i dont need to be told what my opinions and beliefs should be.
Unread 27 Feb 2003, 13:23   #69
Neferti
part time ghost

he's doing what he knows is right. some people just don't appreciate that

how about

' i respect your beliefs but i don't share them, please don't keep trying' rather than 'i respect your beliefs but you are an idiot your religion is for stupid people the bible is garbage'?
Unread 27 Feb 2003, 13:27   #70
Ap0k
Spritely:

obviously i gave the flame version for this forum, but it was basically the same thing i said to him only i said it to him in a nice way. hes my best m8 afterall.

and he was doing what he thinks is right.

just like the church was doing what it thought was right when it obliterated untold amounts of the worlds reliegeons since its birth. it trashed greece and rome (both architectural masterpieces), and the crusades? wtf is that all about? its probably the most destructive religeon ive ever heard of.
Unread 27 Feb 2003, 13:29   #71
Neferti
part time ghost

i'm so sick of this 'religion causes war' argument

religion very rarely, if ever, directly causes war. PEOPLE DO. Religion has been used in the past as a convenient excuse.
Unread 27 Feb 2003, 13:35   #72
Ap0k
Spritely:

Quote:
i'm so sick of this 'religion causes war' argument
i dont recall ever starting that argument.

i was pointing out that over the course of history, these 'missionaries' have wiped out a helluva lotta religeons by wandering into a country and just saying "right, christianitys here, all u other religeons can pack ur bags and get out, if u dont like it, have a word with those pious knights over there..."

as in, it destroys other religeons by 'stealing' (wrong word i know, but its the best description that comes to hand) their believers, which then leaves the remainder of the original non-christian religeons to get weaker and weaker.

its all over history, just a matter of taking a read...
Unread 27 Feb 2003, 13:40   #73
Neferti
part time ghost

i'm also sick of people who use THAT argument

not all people who call themselves christians are christians. RELIGION THROUGHOUT HISTORY HAS BEEN USED AS AN EXCUSE FOR WHATEVER

stop
whinging
about
people
trying to do what they think is right.
Unread 27 Feb 2003, 13:43   #74
Ap0k
Spritely:

Quote:
stop
whinging
about
people
trying to do what they think is right.
thank you for proving my point
Unread 27 Feb 2003, 13:45   #75
Neferti
part time ghost

Quote:
Originally posted by Ap0k
thank you for proving my point
explain
Unread 27 Feb 2003, 13:52   #76
Ap0k
Spritely:

he is doing what he *thinks* is right. just because it is right in his eyes, does not make it universally right.
Unread 27 Feb 2003, 13:54   #77
Neferti
part time ghost

he is right

if just one person saw that and was converted to christianity then it was worth the effort.
Unread 27 Feb 2003, 13:57   #78
sayonara
Shai Halud

sayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nice
Quote:
he is right

if just one person saw that and was converted to christianity then it was worth the effort.
R.O.F.L.
Unread 27 Feb 2003, 13:58   #79
eXe
Preacher

do you know what satanism is? Take a look at this thread share some love, and not hate.

also for all those people who believe in "Satan" you are completely f*****!

Good day...

ROSARIUM VIRGINIS MARIAE
Unread 27 Feb 2003, 14:03   #80
Ap0k
Spritely:

Quote:
Originally posted by eXe
also for all those people who believe in "Satan" you are completely f*****!
did u stop to think of the idiocy of that statement?

without satan, there can be no god, and vice versa.

so u believe in god but not satan? how is this possible?
Unread 27 Feb 2003, 14:06   #81
sayonara
Shai Halud

Quote:
did u stop to think of the idiocy of that statement?

without satan, there can be no god, and vice versa.

so u believe in god but not satan? how is this possible?
Technically there can be, since the original evil was Abadon and not Satan.

But you're still right - he's undermining his own case. More evidence for the troll file.
Unread 27 Feb 2003, 14:16   #82
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

I worship the Fallen Angel Lucifer Morningstar.
Unread 27 Feb 2003, 14:22   #83
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place
Quote:
Originally posted by MrL_JaKiri
aye nodrog is pretty
Nusselt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Feb 2003, 14:24   #84
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Lucifer is available to play at Clubs, Box Socials and other Formal Occasions.
Unread 27 Feb 2003, 14:26   #85
sayonara
Shai Halud

Quote:
Any idea why he is referred to as the Brightstar in some texts?

Never been able to find out why :-/
Unread 27 Feb 2003, 14:26   #86
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little
Quote:
he was only trying to HELP
some friend you are.
I guess Christians and other idiots don't make good friends.
queball is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Feb 2003, 14:27   #87
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Alternate translation? And can anyone get the reference in my previous post?

(G_Frog doesn't count, I know he knows it)
Unread 27 Feb 2003, 14:28   #88
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place
Re: Re: Re: Re: Jesus loves you.....

Quote:
to fundamental christians, explain DINOSAURS.
and there are idiotic atheists too (dude! there never was anybody named 'jesus'! it was just made up!)

so now with your logic we can prove
A) god doesn't exist
B) god exists.

i get tired of the classic atheist argument that religion is wrong because it is wrong.

if you can't prove either way, then the question should be "what should people believe?"
1) Doing wrong is okay if you can get away with it
2) You can never get away with it
and
1) If someone wrongs you, get him back
2) If someone wrongs you, turn the other cheek

and so on. it doesn't hurt the religious side that devout types are happier and more successful.

(ps: the post below this is a response to the post above it)

Last edited by acropolis; 27 Feb 2003 at 14:33.
Unread 27 Feb 2003, 14:29   #89
sayonara
Shai Halud

It sounds familiar. I'm guessing Dogma or Futurama or something.

Alternate translation was my first guess too but the name appears in documents translated from different languages, which makes it unlikely.

[edit] My post works better if you ignore Acropolis's one ^
Unread 27 Feb 2003, 14:29   #90
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Jesus loves you.....

Quote:
Originally posted by acropolis
i get tired of the classic atheist argument that religion is wrong because it is wrong.
The burden of proof is not on the atheists.
Unread 27 Feb 2003, 14:32   #91
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally posted by sayonara
It sounds familiar. I'm guessing Dogma or Futurama or something.
Your clue is 'Delerium'
Unread 27 Feb 2003, 14:34   #92
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Jesus loves you.....

Quote:
Religion is wrong because (the burden of proof is not on the atheists so) it is wrong.
Unread 27 Feb 2003, 14:36   #93
sayonara
Shai Halud

Quote:
Your clue is 'Delerium'
Hmmmm. I'll have to think about that one. I am only running on one thruster today Captain Bender sir.

(Did you just close that Greek Waiter's thread? Cos I was just in the middle of posting the best anti-troll message ever in the history of trollism )
Unread 27 Feb 2003, 14:38   #94
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Jesus loves you.....

Quote:
Originally posted by queball
You're distorting my statement.

The burden of proof is religion.

If they do not give any, then empirically they are wrong.

However, they might be right in terms of 'absolute' truth.

ps.

It's not futurama or dogma.
Unread 27 Feb 2003, 14:40   #95
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Jesus loves you.....

Quote:
The burden of proof is not on the atheists.
that's quite a fun catch-22 position you've taken.

noting that one of the beliefs that the religious types have is that it is impossible to prove their beliefs (faith etc.)

you tell them they are wrong unless they can prove it. so if they can't prove it, they are wrong, and if they do prove it, they are wrong. brilliant.

but avoids the entire point that the question is not what is right (given that both are unprovable) but what people should believe.
Unread 27 Feb 2003, 14:41   #96
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

I SAID EMPIRICALLY YOU ****ING MORON
Unread 27 Feb 2003, 14:42   #97
queball
Ball

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Jesus loves you.....

Quote:
You're distorting my statement.

The burden of proof is religion.

If they do not give any, then empirically they are wrong.

However, they might be right in terms of 'absolute' truth.

ps.

It's not futurama or dogma.
I could say the burden of proof is on the empiricists. The scientific method and scientific spirit might seem intuitive but they're entirely cultural, imo. Just like religion.
Unread 27 Feb 2003, 14:45   #98
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Jesus loves you.....

Quote:
Originally posted by queball
I could say the burden of proof is on the empiricists. The scientific method and scientific spirit might seem intuitive but they're entirely cultural, imo. Just like religion.
Learning from previous evidence is cultural?
Unread 27 Feb 2003, 14:45   #99
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

Quote:
I SAID EMPIRICALLY YOU ****ING MORON
you atheist types get awful emotional in defending your silly 'beliefs'

note that the post i was responding to didn't have the word 'empirical' in it
Unread 27 Feb 2003, 14:46   #100
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

The post may not have had the word 'empirical' in it, but the explaining post did.

It's assumed that you actually bother to read what people say.

And I'm not an atheist.