User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Closed Thread
Unread 25 Feb 2003, 16:56   #1
A Greek Waiter

Microsoft Takeover Bid

I fed up working for a living, so I been sat in front of friend PC for ages, scratching nose and wondering, “How can earn loads money without working?”. The first idea had was to get a job working night in garage, them people get paid whack for doing nought, but then thought nah, you still got sit around all night chained to the counter. When it hit me in the chin, the answer staring my in the face all the time iwas so obvious - take over Microsoft!.

So I looking two partners - one with money (say, $100 Billion), and somebody knows how to run a business. I guess Spinner and Slim-Tech be great partners but they’re obviously busy not launching round 9 Planetarion, so I thought I would try here, on General Discussions (I played since round 2 you no).

If interested, let me know, but I only serious people, I intend do this thing right, and I even will draw up Partnership agreement (if anybody who knows about legal stuff can help I will be grateful, but I not paying anything, sorry). I would suggest you hurry up and join now whilst we still on the ground floor, because from here on, only way is up.

I even got business plan ready:

Stage 1 - Find partners on Planetarion Forums

Stage 2 - Take over Microsoft

Stage 3 - Rake in Money

Stage 4 - Enjoy Money

Christ, this going to be so easy, I can believe I didn’t think of it sooner. You want in????

Unread 25 Feb 2003, 17:00   #2
mbushell

mbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Gimmick
Unread 25 Feb 2003, 17:03   #3
sayonara
Shai Halud

sayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nice
DO {

++;

}

WHILE ($row['gimmick'] == "A Greek Waiter")
Unread 25 Feb 2003, 17:04   #4
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by sayonara
DO {

++;

}

WHILE ($row['gimmick'] == "A Spanish Waiter")
spanish?
Are the best i've ever had
Unread 25 Feb 2003, 17:05   #5
sayonara
Shai Halud

sayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nice
Quote:
Originally posted by Ragnarak
spanish?
Stupid reality
Unread 25 Feb 2003, 17:06   #6
mbushell

mbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Greek, Spanish, who cares, he's a ****.
Unread 25 Feb 2003, 17:08   #7
A Greek Waiter

people don like Greeks? its no problem I get much interest in my plan wlsewhere.

Unread 25 Feb 2003, 17:09   #8
mbushell

Quote:
Originally posted by A Greek Waiter
people don like Greeks? its no problem I get much interest in my plan wlsewhere.
Especially ****face Greeks.
Unread 25 Feb 2003, 17:10   #9
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little
Especially Greeks looking for a "partner".
Unread 25 Feb 2003, 17:13   #10
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
nah, it's personal. We simply don't like yuo.
Unread 25 Feb 2003, 17:17   #11
A Greek Waiter

Why people bad like this???? no guy here knows me! k i was joking see about that thing, it wont work but why nobody like the Greek me i dont know!

Unread 25 Feb 2003, 17:18   #12
mbushell

We have to flame something this fine afternoon, why not it be you?
Unread 25 Feb 2003, 17:18   #13
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
Why people bad like this???? no guy here knows me! k i was joking see about that thing, it wont work but why nobody like the Greek me i dont know!
Maybe if we got to know the you that isnt Greek that could help? ;/
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Unread 25 Feb 2003, 17:21   #14
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Question

Quote:
Are you hairy?
Unread 25 Feb 2003, 17:26   #15
A Greek Waiter

Quote:
Originally posted by Marilyn Manson
Are you hairy?
If you like?, then yes!

Have you boyfriend? I am seeing nobody at the now, maybe you been to Greece?

Unread 25 Feb 2003, 17:27   #16
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation

I insist you shave thoroughly.
Unread 25 Feb 2003, 17:27   #17
sayonara
Shai Halud

I went to Greece.

It was crap.
Unread 25 Feb 2003, 17:31   #18
A Greek Waiter

Quote:
I went to Greece.

It was crap.
see people say that then they go soemwherelse and they say "thast crap also". you can affect things around you if you want to you see?

Unread 25 Feb 2003, 17:31   #19
sayonara
Shai Halud

It really was crappy.

Italy wasn't quite as crap overall but Greece had better monuments.
Unread 25 Feb 2003, 17:34   #20
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
I went to Greece.

It was crap.
been to cos and twas quite cool, all the hippocrates (sp) stuff etc
Are the best i've ever had
Unread 25 Feb 2003, 17:38   #21
sayonara
Shai Halud

I don't think being stuck in a hotel in the red light district of Athens helped*

*reality may differ from readers' mental image
Unread 25 Feb 2003, 17:42   #22
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex

*reality may differ from readers' mental image
Unread 25 Feb 2003, 17:44   #23
A Greek Waiter

Quote:
Originally posted by Iniluki
DIE
you donot agree what i say? but this is true, you can change things, maybe takeover big business like microsoft if you really wanted?

Unread 25 Feb 2003, 17:44   #24
sayonara
Shai Halud

Quote:
Originally posted by Structural Integrity
Just don't ever go to the red light district in Athens

Don't.

Ever.
Unread 25 Feb 2003, 17:53   #25
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
The only thing good about crete .. actually crete was good.

I got laid
Unread 25 Feb 2003, 17:56   #26
A Greek Waiter

Iam happy people like Greece, there is much to do around and my favourite place is Rhodos, the new town. I like to go diving in the sea much, even I have my own flippers.

Unread 25 Feb 2003, 18:30   #27
Cyp
∞+♪˛

Cyp is an unknown quantity at this point
Test to see if you really are Greek:

Does Γατα mean Dog?
<!--Last incarnation: Nov 2000-->
Closed Thread