User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 23 Feb 2003, 17:55   #1
mbushell

mbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Secretly wanting to 'be personal with' your best friend..

Is this a bad thing? I mean, say I've always said I don't even fancy you, but you're my best friend and I secretly want to **** you. Bad thing or not?

Edit: Damned topic :/

Bear in mind that if it had worked you wouldn't have an account any more

Bear in mind if I'd of lost my account you wouldn't have a face any more.

Oh no, someone from the big bad internet is threatening me

I'll track you down and brick your windows and stuff like that, so you better be scared

I'm on the 4th floor

Sleep with one eye open

I don't sleep

Last edited by MrL_JaKiri; 23 Feb 2003 at 18:29.
mbushell is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Feb 2003, 17:58   #2
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Not neccesarily a bad thing, but if it happens, theres "common" three options.
1. You become "**** friends", or just lovers.
2. You will never be able to meet him/her again
3. Nothing special happens.

Thats the three most common options, at least "over here".
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Feb 2003, 17:59   #3
mbushell

mbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
I wouldn't mind becoming "**** friends", not lovers though, I'm already in love with someone else (although she probably hates me).
Unread 23 Feb 2003, 18:00   #4
Pyr0 MK III
Look! He's Dancing!

Pyr0 MK III is an unknown quantity at this point
"bed buddies" \o/
[22:18] <nodrog> Cock: 8" (20cm) uncut
[22:18] <nodrog> Balls: Large hefty balls, stretched max 6" (15.5cm)
[22:18] <nodrog> Arse: Can take two fists, or one fist almost to the elbow, but slow warming up.
Pyr0 MK III is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Feb 2003, 18:07   #5
mbushell

Quote:
Originally posted by Pyr0 MK III
"bed buddies" \o/
"coitus chums" \o/

doesn't quite have the same ring to it :/
Unread 23 Feb 2003, 18:15   #6
mbushell

Quote:
Originally posted by WST
what about being secretly in love with your best friend?
It depends how you define love, in a way I'm in love with my best friend, but not enough so to want to marry her like this other person I love.
Unread 23 Feb 2003, 18:18   #7
Cyp
∞+♪˛

Cyp is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Secretly wanting to 'be personal with' your best friend..

Quote:
Originally posted by mbushell and Mrljakiri
Edit: Damned topic :/

Bear in mind that if it had worked you wouldn't have an account any more

Bear in mind if I'd of lost my account you wouldn't have a face any more.

Oh no, someone from the big bad internet is threatening me

I'll track you down and brick your windows and stuff like that, so you better be scared

I'm on the 4th floor
Huh??? What exactly is going on?
<!--Last incarnation: Nov 2000-->
Cyp is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Feb 2003, 18:23   #8
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Re: Secretly wanting to 'be personal with' your best friend..

Quote:
Originally posted by Cyp
Huh??? What exactly is going on?
Censor evading is bad
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Feb 2003, 18:24   #9
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
greed

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Feb 2003, 18:25   #10
mbushell

Quote:
Originally posted by WST
no, i'm in love with my best friend, but she just counts me as her best friend
Does she know?
Unread 23 Feb 2003, 18:43   #11
mbushell

I know what you mean, ever since I've told this girl I love her, she's found it awkward to talk to me and I've been to shy to talk to her :/
Unread 23 Feb 2003, 18:45   #12
Mong
Forever Delayed

Mong is on a distinguished road
I Like Girls

O2 Rip-off campaign

<vampy> plus i hate people ... i despise humanity as a whole

pablissimo "I'm still geting over the fact you just posted a pic of your own vomit"
Mong is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Feb 2003, 01:08   #13
Neferti
part time ghost

Neferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by mbushell
Does she know?
hmm
WST must have deleted that post

bear in mind, if it's the girl i'm thinking of, it is not outside the realm of possibility that she reads these forums (ex-PA player...)
Unread 24 Feb 2003, 09:18   #14
mbushell

Quote:
Originally posted by Neferti
hmm
WST must have deleted that post

bear in mind, if it's the girl i'm thinking of, it is not outside the realm of possibility that she reads these forums (ex-PA player...)
I think he realised and deleted the lot \o/
Unread 24 Feb 2003, 10:11   #15
WST
A Big Pile of Awesome

WST is on a distinguished road
nef, it's not, i'll explain why i did on irc later
Unread 24 Feb 2003, 10:53   #16
Evil Skragg
And you expected Kittens?

Evil Skragg will become famous soon enoughEvil Skragg will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally posted by Mong
I Like Girls
Personnally i prefer women.

MONG IN PAEDO SHOCKA!!!!!!
Unread 24 Feb 2003, 10:59   #17
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Starbucks is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Mong
I Like Girls
ARSE

FECK

GIRLS

DRINK

i miss that show
Starbucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Feb 2003, 11:00   #18
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Starbucks
ARSE

FECK

GIRLS

DRINK

i miss that show
http://www.kelkoo.co.uk/shopbot/sear...ne=2&x=36&y=13
pablissimo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Feb 2003, 11:06   #19
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Starbucks
ARSE

FECK

GIRLS

DRINK

i miss that show
FLOOOOOR

WIINDOOOW

GOBSHIIIITE
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Feb 2003, 11:06   #20
Ap0k
Spritely:

Ap0k is an unknown quantity at this point
"WHERE'S MY BRICK!"
Unread 24 Feb 2003, 12:13   #21
Mong
Forever Delayed

Mong is on a distinguished road
I'm still in these fecking forums?
With you fecking gob****e?
Arrrgh! NUN!

*SMASH*

O2 Rip-off campaign

<vampy> plus i hate people ... i despise humanity as a whole

pablissimo "I'm still geting over the fact you just posted a pic of your own vomit"
Mong is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Feb 2003, 12:21   #22
*Cooper*

*Cooper* is an unknown quantity at this point
i had a female best friend for 3 years, one night things got bad and we found comfort in one another.
We ****ed and now we have been a couple for 4 years
*Cooper* is offline   Reply With Quote