User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Closed Thread
Unread 18 Dec 2002, 14:26   #51
Spearhead
Beyond The Sun

Spearhead is an unknown quantity at this point
i would like to know why every ****ing jolt thread i try to post in says its not there contact admin....anyway i never did anything wrong, and they banned me twice :P whats up with those ppl ? since when are forums exclusive to a select group of "wankers" ? i really wonder what you guys done to those mods cause they are banning everything that moves
Unread 18 Dec 2002, 14:34   #52
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Gayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really nice
Quote:
Originally posted by Spearhead
i really wonder what you guys done to those mods cause they are banning everything that moves
Don't look at me, I didn't do anything to annoy that jumped up little no good excuse for a moderator. I mean, can you imagine him lasting 5 minutes over here? The only reason I haven't registered 50 accounts with different email addresses to make his life hell is because I don't want to make life hard for JJ.
spitzensparken. Ist nicht fur gewerken by das dummkopfen. Das
rubbernecken sightseeren keepen hands in das pockets. Relaxen und vatch
das blinkenlights!!!
Unread 18 Dec 2002, 14:42   #53
Spearhead
Beyond The Sun

Thumbs down

its so frustrating !!!
No thread specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the webmaster...every thread i go in and try to reply to...
talked to PanZer - no luck - that was the last time i tried
aint going back there
Aryn wins!!
Unread 18 Dec 2002, 14:56   #54
djbass
mmm.. pills

djbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond repute
There is nothing wrong with having a bit of fun and I laughed when PA sent the Jolt GD forums into hyperdrive.

There have been however some malacious posters taking things too far trying to prove their wannabe rebel status.

They are forgetting one thing, their turf... their rules. You do not walk into someone elses house and start trashing everything they own. It does not matter if DF3 are a bunch of wankers, it's their forums they can do whatever they like.

=[DJ Bass]=
Unread 18 Dec 2002, 16:52   #55
W
Gubbish

W is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally posted by djbass
There is nothing wrong with having a bit of fun and I laughed when PA sent the Jolt GD forums into hyperdrive.

There have been however some malacious posters taking things too far trying to prove their wannabe rebel status.

They are forgetting one thing, their turf... their rules. You do not walk into someone elses house and start trashing everything they own. It does not matter if DF3 are a bunch of wankers, it's their forums they can do whatever they like.

=[DJ Bass]=
And so can we. ANARCHY \o/
Unread 18 Dec 2002, 17:08   #56
Spearhead
Beyond The Sun

damn i read some of the posts there, man i'm glad we aint going to be merged, what a lot of hate there....dont know what happened but if thats called a community then i'm Santa Clause hohoho !
Unread 18 Dec 2002, 20:19   #57
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
*sigh* you guys aren't quite understanding what i'm saying :\
yes i KNOW things are very unfair over there.. but obviously anything we do isn't gonna change it.
so why bother?

btw.. ta for the banana guys
Unread 18 Dec 2002, 21:39   #58
W
Gubbish

Quote:
Originally posted by Aryn
so why bother?
For fun/to annoy the people responsible?
Unread 18 Dec 2002, 21:56   #59
Zor

Quote:
Originally posted by W
For fun/to annoy the people responsible?
he's got my vote

Unread 19 Dec 2002, 00:22   #60
W
Gubbish

Quote:
Originally posted by Zor
he's got my vote
I'm like Hussein, I got everyone's vote!
Unread 19 Dec 2002, 00:55   #61
Auro
I AM OSCAR WILDE

Auro is an unknown quantity at this point
Their forums are boring-er than a chinese english-help forum!

(blantant smiley abuse)
Unread 19 Dec 2002, 04:32   #62
Zor

Quote:
Originally posted by W
I'm like Hussein, I got everyone's vote!
yes and no, yeah you got everyone's vote, but you don't have them at gun point

Unread 19 Dec 2002, 13:16   #63
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place
Now, I know this MIGHT be inrelevant, but...

... here it comes.

Now, I haven't been spamming around in the df3 forums. Actually, I have posted 0 posts to the df3 forums. And still some df3 twats seem to hate me like a damn fanatic Christian would hate the Satan's advocate. Let me show you what I mean by that:

Readme then

Now, I kinda got pissed off at his very approving and nice behavior towards me here. I see no reason to respect the df3'ers (at least the ones behaving like ****ing assholes, there are nice ones there too, but I think the majority of the df3'ers aren't) if they behave like that twat does. I dislike his arrogance. He really seems to think that he may mock me about my English (wich, I wills say, IS ****ING GOOD FOR A FINNISH PERSON, to be exact, my English grades are top), considering it is mostly understandable (tell me if you disagree), and it's my second foreign language (thus, third language, first being Finnish, second Swedish, third English and fourth German). For that he should just shut the **** up and try read what I write instead of quoting/editing an insulting phrase I really took personally without any real need for it.

WHATEVER.
Maybe I am partially to blame, if the df3'ers ban us for disrespecting them, they should take a look at the mirror and see what they are doing. Whatever again.
"Oh, wretched race of a day, children of chance and misery, why do ye compel me to say to you what it were most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is for ever beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. The second best for you, however, is soon to die". Silenus, tutor to Dionysos, speaking to King Midas.
Unread 19 Dec 2002, 13:50   #64
Cyp
∞+♪²

Cyp is an unknown quantity at this point
Complaining about you having bad grammar makes as much sense as complaining that the moon is made of cheese. There is no point to either, and both claims are equally valid.

I believe there have also been PA posters in the past, with similar reasoning skills as him, the most logical response seems to be to enjoy the humour content of how stupid they are capable of making themselves appear.
<!--Last incarnation: Nov 2000-->
Unread 19 Dec 2002, 15:52   #65
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place
After seeing what **** they post there, I couldn't avoid posting two threads myself.

And I don't regret doing so.
You'd read the two I posted here for why I did so.

Damn df3 twats.
"Oh, wretched race of a day, children of chance and misery, why do ye compel me to say to you what it were most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is for ever beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. The second best for you, however, is soon to die". Silenus, tutor to Dionysos, speaking to King Midas.
Unread 19 Dec 2002, 20:59   #66
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
rofl
sorry but i didn't say to respect them.
i also didn't say we had to be 'buddy buddy' with them
i simply meant to ignore them. they're trolls.
Unread 19 Dec 2002, 21:31   #67
wakey
Hamster

wakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Dont say that your give trolls a bad name associating them with DF3ers
The Farnborough Crew
Cos anything else is just an alliance
Join our public channel at #f-crew
Unread 19 Dec 2002, 22:19   #68
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by Cyp
Complaining about you having bad grammar makes as much sense as complaining that the moon is made of cheese. There is no point to either, and both claims are equally valid.

I believe there have also been PA posters in the past, with similar reasoning skills as him, the most logical response seems to be to enjoy the humour content of how stupid they are capable of making themselves appear.
Hey damn.... since when am I running for creator?! (Cyp's sig)
Unread 20 Dec 2002, 03:52   #69
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place
Here we go.

The only thing more fun than bitching about how the df3 mods are immature power mad losers is watching while df3 types bitch about how the df3 mods are immature power mad losers.
Unread 21 Dec 2002, 03:32   #70
Trixta

Haha, big frikkin deal - why are you lot almost crying over some stupid internet forum? ? ? ????????????????

Unread 21 Dec 2002, 07:40   #71
Scoot951
Das Scoot

Scoot951 is an unknown quantity at this point
Mebbe the next time I've got some free time I'll reg an account there to do my part in the war.

Don't give up guys, PA shall be victorious or something

P.S. The bananas make me think of those lil candies...mmm

I don't really know what I'm doing here
Unread 21 Dec 2002, 11:29   #72
seventh
Lai

seventh is an unknown quantity at this point
aryn, as much as i wub you, the ****ers on that forum deserve to die in a horrific way.
[18:02]<DJ_Bass>When i was just a knee basher i ran outside with a coat hanger above my head thinking it would repel lightning

[18:03]<Ashknight>If it hit you, now that would explain a LOT
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Follow the guy in front
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
<[7th]Seventh> liseh?
<Bloomers> hmmm
<Bloomers> he's okay
<Bloomers> you are fitter tho
Unread 22 Dec 2002, 11:53   #73
menth0l
dim like a fox

menth0l is on a distinguished road
The bottom line is, ATM i'm enjoying their forums more than ours.
---------------
ph33r TPE plz. thxbye.
Unread 28 Dec 2002, 23:20   #74
Smugs
Major

Smugs has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Ive heard about this, in the DF3 forums which forums do u piss DF3 peeps off in, im in the mood for a laugh. (Only reading them mind you)

Plus what did you guys do to Piss B$ off so much.

R3 - [None] - 184:10:12
R4 - [FeaR] - 234:25:3 - [MoW]
R5 - [GLX] - XX:XX:8
R6 - [GLX] - 5:13:6 - [MoC]
R7 - [GLX] - 35:XX:13 - [MoC]
R8 - [Flash] - 12:7:1
R9 - [Did Not Play]
R9.5 - [None] -1:10:19 - [MoW]/[MoD]

==Retired Planetarion Veteran==
Unread 29 Dec 2002, 12:19   #75
menth0l
dim like a fox

Pointed out he was

a) wrong
b) still wrong
c) a twat
---------------
ph33r TPE plz. thxbye.
Unread 29 Dec 2002, 17:13   #76
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Gayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really nice
Quote:
Originally posted by Smugs
Plus what did you guys do to Piss B$ off so much.
Apparently this didn't help.

Shame I can't enter that in trollstars
das blinkenlights!!!
Unread 29 Dec 2002, 22:27   #77
Smugs
Major

Smugs has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Nice one Gayle lol

R3 - [None] - 184:10:12
R4 - [FeaR] - 234:25:3 - [MoW]
R5 - [GLX] - XX:XX:8
R6 - [GLX] - 5:13:6 - [MoC]
R7 - [GLX] - 35:XX:13 - [MoC]
R8 - [Flash] - 12:7:1
R9 - [Did Not Play]
R9.5 - [None] -1:10:19 - [MoW]/[MoD]

==Retired Planetarion Veteran==
Unread 30 Dec 2002, 01:19   #78
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by menth0l
Pointed out he was

a) wrong
b) still wrong
c) a twat
A rather succinct summation, but it catches the general ...thrust of the problem.
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Unread 30 Dec 2002, 07:04   #79
menth0l
dim like a fox

Quote:
Originally posted by Phang
A rather succinct summation, but it catches the general ...thrust of the problem.

---------------
ph33r TPE plz. thxbye.
Unread 30 Dec 2002, 15:21   #80
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

xtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally posted by Aryn
i've already seen 2 more people banned (i think) for posting threads on the forum in the last 10 minutes.
Thinking that would not happen would label you as "Thick". Not saying you are, but it would.
Unread 30 Dec 2002, 22:55   #81
Sirad
Have D|ck Done Travell

Sirad is an unknown quantity at this point
Qazok we need you go to theese forums which are being a nusiance to us and do your worst
i aint even gotta lookat em if they are as 1/100 as bad as i hear here hell i might even join in ( useing the pc in canada of course)
Unread 30 Dec 2002, 23:19   #82
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by menth0l
oh dear god. no. NO! AAGH!

= facehugger
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Unread 31 Dec 2002, 12:29   #83
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

xtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud of
courtesy + DF3 = ?
Unread 31 Dec 2002, 12:40   #84
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Quote:
Originally posted by xtrasyn
courtesy + DF3 = ?
ERROR: TYPE MISMATCH IN LINE 1
das blinkenlights!!!
Unread 31 Dec 2002, 12:44   #85
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

Quote:
Originally posted by Gayle28uk
ERROR: TYPE MISMATCH IN LINE 1
Indeed. Syntax error.

-bash: courtesy: command not found
Unread 31 Dec 2002, 13:56   #86
sayonara
Shai Halud

sayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nice
They seem to be keeping Ghosteh prisoner.
5 hours nearly and no reply.

http://forums.jolt.co.uk/showthread.php?threadid=131488
Unread 1 Jan 2003, 15:34   #87
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
The DF3'ers are the biggest assholes i have encoutered in my life, exept for a few Nazis.
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Unread 1 Jan 2003, 16:38   #88
Vermillion Jnr

eat their harts out

Unread 1 Jan 2003, 21:32   #89
Idi

I just bought Delta Force Land Warrior specifically so I can go online and annoy them.

Just because Im associated some what with you muppets should not mean I cannot create anarchy in other internet communities.

Closed Thread