User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 5 Dec 2002, 22:30   #1
Timmeh

Last night.

Was at work (in a bar) and the manager decided to clean the lines at the end of the night. I left my car round the back and me and Phil proceeded to drink around about ten free pints, ranging from Fosters to Scotch. I was rather merry at this point, but still in complete control of body movements / mental tasks.

So, at 3am in the morning I began the approx. one mile walk home. I made it half way up the road when I got to a bench near a field and sat down next to this rather attractive brunette who had a bottle of Smirnoff red. We sat on the bench for a while and got rather drunk, chatting and smoking and laughing loudly in a drunken manner.

I was awoken at 9am this morning by a cat jumping on the bed and a soft voice in my ear saying "Don't worry, it's only Jasper."

Sometimes I amaze even myself. Even the morning after she was still rather attractive - enough to warrant a morning session before I left.

Strangely, although I know her cat's name, I still don't know her name. I don't remember where she lives, nor do I have any contact numbers for her.

Nevermind.
Unread 5 Dec 2002, 22:48   #2
MonotoneMan

Quote:
Originally posted by Allfather
CONGRATS, YOUR NOT A UGLY VIRGIN ANYMORE
Your grammar and capitals suggest that you are.
Unread 5 Dec 2002, 22:50   #3
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little
Quote:
Originally posted by MonotoneMan
Your grammar and capitals suggest that you are.

actually you should see his picture
Unread 5 Dec 2002, 23:38   #4
Dace

Re: Last night.

Quote:
Originally posted by Timmeh
I was awoken at 9am this morning by a cat jumping on the bed and a soft voice in my ear saying "Don't worry, it's only Jasper."

Is what's actually there.

Quote:
I was awoken at 9am this morning by a cat jumping on the bench and a soft voice in my ear saying "Don't worry, it's only Jasper."

Is what i read.

It kinds of changes the whole story.

Initially i thought that "Timmeh" spent the night with a homeless women.
Unread 6 Dec 2002, 00:56   #5
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
Re: Re: Last night.

Quote:
Originally posted by Dace
Is what's actually there.

Is what i read.

It kinds of changes the whole story.

Initially i thought that "Timmeh" spent the night with a homeless women.
jasper = man's name

i thought he fked a homeless guy :/

then re-read it and figured out it was that cat
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Dec 2002, 02:40   #6
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Timmeh did a speaking cat?
Unread 6 Dec 2002, 07:15   #7
Cyp
∞+♪²

Cyp is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
<long quote>
I assume the reason for not trying to find out who she was, and not taking note of the address when you were leaving, was due to her smoking?
<!--Last incarnation: Nov 2000-->
Cyp is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Dec 2002, 14:05   #8
Cmdr_Cyrax
7 Dimensional Puddleduck

Cmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really nice
So convincing.............

...not
Unread 6 Dec 2002, 14:08   #9
Cocaine

Quote:
Originally posted by Cmdr_Cyrax

...not
silence roleplayer
Unread 6 Dec 2002, 14:12   #10
Timmeh

Quote:
Originally posted by Cyp
I assume the reason for not trying to find out who she was, and not taking note of the address when you were leaving, was due to her smoking?
No it was more due to the "F*cking hell if my girlfriend ever finds out about this..." voices in my head.
Unread 6 Dec 2002, 14:21   #11
xtothez
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of
Quote:

...not

You roleplay.
You have your own personal website.
You roleplay.
You have latin in your sig.
You roleplay.

WHO THINKS 'SOMEONE' IS JEALOUS BECAUSE THEY WONT BE GETTING ANY IN THIS LIFETIME :ROLLEYES:
Unread 6 Dec 2002, 14:27   #12
Cocaine

Quote:
Originally posted by xtothez
You roleplay.
You roleplay.
You roleplay.

WHO THINKS 'SOMEONE' IS JEALOUS BECAUSE THEY WONT BE GETTING ANY IN THIS LIFETIME :ROLLEYES:
Unread 6 Dec 2002, 14:34   #13
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
snip
Muslim would kill to be you

Vaio

Yes, I know he is dead !
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Dec 2002, 14:37   #14
Timmeh

Having just looked at the website, I'd say the accuracy of the two preceeding comments is "damned near 100%."

Viao - Thats possibly true, but no one can ever hope to be as talented as "The Skiddy."
Unread 6 Dec 2002, 16:43   #15
Cmdr_Cyrax
7 Dimensional Puddleduck

Cmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really nice
Quote:

I am not jealous of someone who has to get pissed off his face in order that he vaugely resemble something shagable......
He probably 'missed' and did Jasper by mistake.

p.s lightning bolt.
Unread 6 Dec 2002, 17:33   #16
xtothez
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of
Quote:
He probably 'missed' and did Jasper by mistake.
That doesn't make you look pathetic.
Honestly.

Quote:
p.s lightning bolt
Is that like 'black card'? I haven't done that since I was 7. Please explain.
Unread 6 Dec 2002, 18:34   #17
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
p.s lightning bolt.
The Latin in your sig is still defective.
Unread 6 Dec 2002, 21:50   #18
Add

Add will become famous soon enoughAdd will become famous soon enough
skiddy, what kind of girl sits on a bench on her own at 3am with a bottle of smirnoff red???

and on top of that, she then takes a drunken stranger back to her house...

i think you're lucky you don't know her name or have her phone number
Unread 7 Dec 2002, 02:56   #19
Timmeh

Quote:
Originally posted by Add
skiddy, what kind of girl sits on a bench on her own at 3am with a bottle of smirnoff red???

and on top of that, she then takes a drunken stranger back to her house...

i think you're lucky you don't know her name or have her phone number
I think you're jealous too

Don't worry though, we practiced safe sex (I think) so I doubt I'll have picked anything up.
Unread 8 Dec 2002, 00:27   #20
Cmdr_Cyrax
7 Dimensional Puddleduck

Quote:
Originally posted by Leshy
The Latin in your sig is still defective.
And I am still waiting for your correction.

Quote:
That doesn't make you look pathetic.
Honestly.

Is that like 'black card'? I haven't done that since I was 7. Please explain.
How much I care about what you think of me <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< how much i care about the migratory patterns of a 2nd century african bullfrog population.
and what's this black card thing?

btw. lightning bolt

Last edited by Cmdr_Cyrax; 8 Dec 2002 at 00:33.
Cmdr_Cyrax is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Dec 2002, 06:55   #21
Dace

Quote:
Don't worry though, we practiced safe sex (I think)

"One up the bum no harm done"

???
Unread 8 Dec 2002, 14:12   #22
warlady
Lazy :)

warlady is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
You roleplay.
You roleplay.
You roleplay.

You spam.
You are blatantly not intelligent to appreciate the effort needed to maintain said website.
You spam.
You have a grammatically incorrect sig.
You spam.

WHO THINKS SOMEONE IS JUMPING ON THE "ANTI-ROLEPLAYING" BANDWAGON IN ORDER TO LOOK "COOL"? :F**KWIT:
warlady is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Dec 2002, 14:49   #23
Idi

skiddy, get down the clinic incely!

and for all you pro-roleplayer people, atleast we dont have to make up a fictional world in our heads to escape to every now and again because we cant handle real life!

i thank you.
Unread 8 Dec 2002, 19:05   #24
xtothez
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

Quote:
Originally posted by warlady
You spam.
You are blatantly not intelligent to appreciate the effort needed to maintain said website.
You spam.
You have a grammatically incorrect sig.
You spam.

WHO THINKS SOMEONE IS JUMPING ON THE "ANTI-ROLEPLAYING" BANDWAGON IN ORDER TO LOOK "COOL"? :F**KWIT:
I wasn't aware the anti-RP bandwagon was a bandwagon. I just rip on RP because it's ****. If I wanted to escape this world because people ignore me in real life, I'd use a far more efficient method, such as cyanide or a fast motorway.
I don't hang around GD too much, please tell me who I should be trying to look 'cool' in front of (the 'in-crowd', if you will), and why looking 'cool' on an internet forum should be important to me. I don't see why I should reply to the website/intelligence insult, but just for the record;
I have spent the last 2 years doing an IT course at college, and have just started my degree in computing at university. I have made more than enough websites in the last 30 months to keep Geocities full untill the end of time. Just because I have the skills and intelligence required to make a presentable website using appropriate styles, actual content and a readable font (lo Cyrax), does not mean I have to. In fact, I will counter that arguement. It takes more intelligence to learn the website-based skills I have and not to post my own personal homepage, than it does to read the n00bie's guide to html, and stick up a grotesque site full of illegible fonts, lame backgrounds and "alien" words all containing a ' character.

And of course, there can only be one retort to the bad-grammar-in-my-sig "insult"...
Unread 8 Dec 2002, 19:09   #25
xtothez
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

BTW, Skiddy. Which bar do you work in? (Newcastle city centre I presume). Could do with a pint on my extended lunchbreak tomorrow : )
Unread 8 Dec 2002, 21:20   #26
Cmdr_Cyrax
7 Dimensional Puddleduck

Quote:
Originally posted by cookiemay
just checked out Cmdr_Cyrax webbie i nearly fell of my chair p*ssing myself laughing

ROLEPLAY TO THE MAX*cough*
Ace
I am so humiliated now I have to go and cry in the corner now.......

...Right thats over with I can get back to other things.

Xotothez, was there a point to that post somewhere?
Oh yeah, rping sites are crap. Couldn't you of just said that?
Unread 8 Dec 2002, 21:33   #27
Dace

Everytime i see the title of this thread i think "a DJ saved my life".
Unread 8 Dec 2002, 21:47   #28
Cmdr_Cyrax
7 Dimensional Puddleduck

Quote:
Originally posted by Dace
Everytime i see the title of this thread i think "a DJ saved my life".
shush.
I'm hijacking.
Unread 8 Dec 2002, 21:49   #29
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
like dace, i have a similar urge to reply with nothing more than "she said"

Ps cmdr cyrax is a robot, look at his weird face angle

pps he can actually lightning bolt us this means

ppps get your shield of fag deflection +5

pppps http://www.cmdrcyrax.com/Roleplayers/Troop.jpg = there aint no party like an s club party

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Dec 2002, 21:59   #30
Timmeh

Quote:
BTW, Skiddy. Which bar do you work in? (Newcastle city centre I presume). Could do with a pint on my extended lunchbreak tomorrow : )
It's on Gosforth high street, two mile out of town.

Ye Old Jockey if you need a pint though.
Unread 8 Dec 2002, 22:00   #31
Cmdr_Cyrax
7 Dimensional Puddleduck

Quote:
Originally posted by Deffeh

Ps cmdr cyrax is a robot, look at his weird face angle

Busted

p.s. meh fag deflector works well then, repelling the likes of you
pps. lightning bolt.
ppps. wax on, wax off.
Unread 8 Dec 2002, 22:02   #32
warlady
Lazy :)

warlady is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
I wasn't aware ... the bad-grammar-in-my-sig "insult"...
So what makes you think that because you can make 'better' sites than someone it gives you the express right to flame? I must say that for someone professing to have intelligence, you appear to have a remarkably loose grip of the facts.
The site isn't meant to be serious. It should be said that not ALL sites are up to your exacting standards, sir, and do you know what? They don't have to be.

And you can stop preying on roleplaying as well. Its not necessarily a lack of social life/ real life attention, but rather an outlet for creativity. There are twelve-year-olds roleplaying in the RP forums with more reason and less bulls**t than you.

So kindly stop being such an insufferable pillock, and realise that not everything has to follow your rules. Leave people's sites, forums, and hobbies the hell alone, and don't annoy me on a bad day.
warlady is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Dec 2002, 22:09   #33
Cmdr_Cyrax
7 Dimensional Puddleduck

Quote:
Originally posted by warlady
So what makes you think that because you can make 'better' sites than someone it gives you the express right to flame? I must say that for someone professing to have intelligence, you appear to have a remarkably loose grip of the facts.
The site isn't meant to be serious. It should be said that not ALL sites are up to your exacting standards, sir, and do you know what? They don't have to be.

And you can stop preying on roleplaying as well. Its not necessarily a lack of social life/ real life attention, but rather an outlet for creativity. There are twelve-year-olds roleplaying in the RP forums with more reason and less bulls**t than you.

So kindly stop being such an insufferable pillock, and realise that not everything has to follow your rules. Leave people's sites, forums, and hobbies the hell alone, and don't annoy me on a bad day.
/me huggles cat

yes, do as the lady says.
Unread 8 Dec 2002, 22:27   #34
Timmeh

Yes, but the roleplay you lot do on the forums is wank.

Shadowrun is ace.
Vampire is ace.
Warhammer Fantasy RP is ace.
Forgotten Realms is ace.
Middle Earth RP is ace.

Forum roleplay is wank.
Unread 9 Dec 2002, 15:36   #35
WhiteSnake
Friday Night Poker \o/

WhiteSnake is infamous around these partsWhiteSnake is infamous around these parts

Quote:
So, at 3am in the morning I began the approx. one mile walk home. I made it half way up the road when I got to a bench near a field and sat down next to this rather attractive brunette who had a bottle of Smirnoff red. We sat on the bench for a while and got rather drunk, chatting and smoking and laughing loudly in a drunken manner.

Same old Jasper...

By the way, her name is Victoria

Proud to be Xanadu

Non-Retired PA evhul player

@ Omen \o/
WhiteSnake is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Dec 2002, 16:41   #36
Timmeh

Quote:
Originally posted by WhiteSnake
Same old Jasper...

By the way, her name is Victoria
Heh,

They should have shot you...
Unread 10 Dec 2002, 20:47   #37
Recon
Notice Me!!! Notice Me!!!

Recon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to all
i love this thread
He isn't what I would call a menace but he is like a child trapped in a fat child with cerebal palsy's body which is wrapped in denim.He seemed to always bitch at everything that ever happened ever even if it was a post that read "SUNDAY8PM IS THE KING OF THE SOCIAL SCENE!" he would still bitch about it. Oh and it's a well known fact that if you mash Sunday8pm's face into a keyboard, the words "More Hula Hoops Please" will mysteriously appear on screen every time.
Recon is offline   Reply With Quote