User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 10 Sep 2011, 07:58   #1
Gary
xVx Peon

Gary is an unknown quantity at this point
Will a top tier alliance ever fight xVx 1 vs 1?

So New Dawn have dropped the nap on 48 hours notice only so they can "not avoid the xVx targets in galaxy raids". The past three rounds have shown no one wants to take on xVx 1 vs 1 except Apprime.

So my question is - when will CT and ND face xVx without 2/3 other alliances attacking with them? See you guys on the battlefield!
Unread 10 Sep 2011, 08:54   #2
Nitz

Nitz is a name known to allNitz is a name known to allNitz is a name known to allNitz is a name known to allNitz is a name known to allNitz is a name known to all
Re: Will a top tier alliance ever fight xVx 1 vs 1?

If I remember rightly TGV took on xVx 1 vs 1 last round and were very successful at it. Either way its nice to see this NAP drop, makes politics a bit more fluid at the top
Unread 10 Sep 2011, 09:27   #3
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts

We'll fight xVx 1 v 1 if the rest allow it.

R21-Randy Dandys Winners R21
1:9:5 -SoClose- -YetSoFar-

You have pending friend requests from Newt.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Sep 2011, 09:47   #4
Nitz

Nitz is a name known to allNitz is a name known to allNitz is a name known to allNitz is a name known to allNitz is a name known to allNitz is a name known to all

Correct me if I wrong but did't CT just join in on the bashing of Ultores? Where was the leaving it to 1vs1 in that scenario? Stop whining it should be 1vs1 and either use politics to manaufacture the 1vs1 situation or a situation that is benificial to you.

To be honest the way the game has gone unless there is a huge activity/skill difference most 1vs1 fights turn into just roid swapping or stalemate where no-one lands anything. The latter being most detrimental as everyone else to tends to catchup if you don't already have a heavy lead of roids on your score counting planets. Blocks aren't bad providing they split up once they have achieved the desired outcome i.e. fluid politics
Unread 10 Sep 2011, 12:03   #5
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitz View Post
Correct me if I wrong but did't CT just join in on the bashing of Ultores? Where was the leaving it to 1vs1 in that scenario? Stop whining it should be 1vs1 and either use politics to manaufacture the 1vs1 situation or a situation that is benificial to you.

To be honest the way the game has gone unless there is a huge activity/skill difference most 1vs1 fights turn into just roid swapping or stalemate where no-one lands anything. The latter being most detrimental as everyone else to tends to catchup if you don't already have a heavy lead of roids on your score counting planets. Blocks aren't bad providing they split up once they have achieved the desired outcome i.e. fluid politics
You, my friend, , are BORING.

Unread 10 Sep 2011, 12:28   #6
Influence
Finally retired

Influence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBA View Post
You, my friend, , are BORING.
why? because he is telling the truth?

In the absence of the good old TiT alliance, look me up in VGN
Influence is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Sep 2011, 13:54   #7
CBA
Mind-boggling

Quote:
Originally Posted by Influence View Post
why? because he is telling the truth?
No

Unread 10 Sep 2011, 17:15   #8
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light

Open question to all...
Why would alliances go for a 1v1 war?

- IF your alliance is the stronger one and victory is swift ... Great in the short term but may come to bite you in the ass politically later down the line.

- IF your alliance are evenly matched then this would likely enduce a protracted war and the other alliances outside of the war grow faster in relative terms. (How else do you explain NDs ally win last round)

- IF your alliance is the weaker one ... you lose roiding supremacy, As a HC what would you do differently/change if you're taking a pounding?

You could impliment internal improvements but what if these do not suffice?
Do you continue to take a roiding or do you seek a political solution to stop this?
Unread 10 Sep 2011, 18:54   #9
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paisley View Post
Open question to all...
Why would alliances go for a 1v1 war?

- IF your alliance is the stronger one and victory is swift ... Great in the short term but may come to bite you in the ass politically later down the line.

- IF your alliance are evenly matched then this would likely enduce a protracted war and the other alliances outside of the war grow faster in relative terms. (How else do you explain NDs ally win last round)

- IF your alliance is the weaker one ... you lose roiding supremacy, As a HC what would you do differently/change if you're taking a pounding?

You could impliment internal improvements but what if these do not suffice?
Do you continue to take a roiding or do you seek a political solution to stop this?

That would all be ok if this pending 'rumble' was CT/ND vs xVx - you could understand 2 on 1 to acheive an outcome... the problem as always seems to be that CT dont come alone or with a friend, they bring 4-5 other alliances to create flak so they can land.

Its what Apprime was accused of with ODDR for many rounds, byu members of CT aswell, yet overall CT are probably a worse offender of this... needing the likes of ROCK and now DFWTK aswell as 2 other 'top teir alliances' to start a war on someone.

This creates blocking against CT blocks and the whole universe goes to shit and the round becomes boring as hell....

How about this... ND cancel the nap break, DLR go and play with Ultores... DFWTK and ROCK go fiddle with HR and xVx and CT get left alone so xVx can take SOME MORE CT roids....

It will never happen but a lovely thought
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Sep 2011, 19:40   #10
Blink

Blink is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiba View Post
That would all be ok if this pending 'rumble' was CT/ND vs xVx - you could understand 2 on 1 to acheive an outcome... the problem as always seems to be that CT dont come alone or with a friend, they bring 4-5 other alliances to create flak so they can land.

Its what Apprime was accused of with ODDR for many rounds, byu members of CT aswell, yet overall CT are probably a worse offender of this... needing the likes of ROCK and now DFWTK aswell as 2 other 'top teir alliances' to start a war on someone.

This creates blocking against CT blocks and the whole universe goes to shit and the round becomes boring as hell....

How about this... ND cancel the nap break, DLR go and play with Ultores... DFWTK and ROCK go fiddle with HR and xVx and CT get left alone so xVx can take SOME MORE CT roids....

It will never happen but a lovely thought
Wait what? DFWTK is hitting xVx? You're kidding me right? From what I see every night, every alliance is hitting DFWTK when they want to. ND crashed into us this morning. ROCK loves bashing smaller alliances i.e. dS which forced them to merge with DFWTK. The only thing we've done is nap with HR. Thats all. Whats the problem in that? People spread rumours without facts. Quit the troll and get something right for once in your damn life.
Blink is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Sep 2011, 21:15   #11
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

This complete and apparently willful ignorance of the very nature of PA that continues to grip AD whenever one of these threads surfaces (which happens all too often), annoys me tremendously. I wish you were more like your mum. I miss her.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Sep 2011, 22:39   #12
Demort
Anarchy Shadow

Demort is just really niceDemort is just really niceDemort is just really niceDemort is just really niceDemort is just really nice

kaiba xvx got a few ct roids dont deny that but only due to ult and peng incoming at same time so dont act as if xvx ever had 1 vs 1 on ct and i pretty sure i saw nd incomings last night on us and night before so dont start saying crap before you can prove the points

EX

Legion, Fury, Xanadu, Wolfpack, NoS, TSU, LKSAB, Vgn, F-Crew, CT, Insomnia, Angels, VsN, Gross, Osiris, ROCK, XvX, Faceless, Unsullied, Haven, Carisan, RaGe, Carnage, Kittenz and EC

Currently

In ODDR Command
Demort is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Sep 2011, 23:38   #13
Influence
Finally retired

Influence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demort View Post
kaiba xvx got a few ct roids dont deny that but only due to ult and peng incoming at same time so dont act as if xvx ever had 1 vs 1 on ct and i pretty sure i saw nd incomings last night on us and night before so dont start saying crap before you can prove the points
You didn't see any xVx inc the past 2 nights tho...

anyhow, this entire thread is based on hearsay and the mother of all ****ups, assumptions. Let's at least see what happens before we start whining on AD in the future please!

Unread 11 Sep 2011, 07:48   #14
Buly

Buly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the rough

I think xVx are looking so very tough atm that nobody can take them alone and a block is needed.
Unread 11 Sep 2011, 07:53   #15
Gary
xVx Peon

Well xVx are tougher than ND. It helps ofc when an alliance doesn't crash over 1 million score in one tick.

Next comment please Buly?
Unread 11 Sep 2011, 08:00   #16
Buly

Buly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the rough

xVx were also very tough last round while having Apprime support to win (where the fk is that 1 vs. 1?), but failed hard in that race due to their own crashing.
ND so tough, that Kaiba prefers us over xVx which he has openly admitted. ND so tough however, that they rejected Kaiba, while xVx are so bitches that they kept him even if saying he likes another alliance and would rather play somewhere else if he could.
Unread 11 Sep 2011, 10:12   #17
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of

Actually BUly that comment needs calrification...

I prefer ND as an overall package - social wise more than anything, i personally find it a more enjoyable atmosphere to play in

BUt gameplay wise xVx is far far superior to ND, its just with that superiority comes a detatchment to the members because its all business and no pleasure..

I will give 100% for xVx whilst i am in tag, they all know that. Im pretty sure theres a lot pa players who would rathe rbe playing somewhere else if they could, just the situation doesnt allow them to

(i heard carDi was a big CT fan :P )
Unread 11 Sep 2011, 11:22   #18
Gary
xVx Peon

Buly every alliance needs an outspoken noob. We are happy to train him where ND couldn't :P
Unread 11 Sep 2011, 11:27   #19
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Seeing as none of the top three alliances have lost roids in the last four days I'm going to assume this thread is actually a joke.
Unread 11 Sep 2011, 12:57   #20
Smowy

Smowy is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fizz View Post
Wait what? DFWTK is hitting xVx? You're kidding me right? From what I see every night, every alliance is hitting DFWTK when they want to. ND crashed into us this morning. ROCK loves bashing smaller alliances i.e. dS which forced them to merge with DFWTK. The only thing we've done is nap with HR. Thats all. Whats the problem in that? People spread rumours without facts. Quit the troll and get something right for once in your damn life.
Let me state some facts here as Fizz has already mentioned - people can say whatever they like and make out im talking bull - but Kaiba before you accuse anyone of block bashing i suggest you get some fact before you do so - and on that i think you should speak to Chimpie/Night-Sky or infact any of the HC team over at xVx and ask about me - i played there and i still have loyalties there - ask them if you dont believe me - you know little about me and things will stay that way - the only reason for my reply is im not being accused of anything, ive sat in the background and watched the same old people cry round after round - ive been here since round 3 ive seen alot of shit -i for one on the whole stay away from politics basically because im all for 1vs1 and anybody that needs team up regardless if its 2vs1 or 5vs1 admit defeat by doing so - if you need help your admitting your not good enough. not sure who said it now but a 1vs1 ending in stalemate will never happen - the reason xVx are at the top is because they have an overall game plan that is better then everyone else's - people can slate and bitch all they like about how they dont need help or make up excuses about why they blocked bashed etc - its all just diffrent ways of admitting defeat

1 more thing to add - people can block bash xVx all they please but anybody asking for our help with block bashing will see us against you regardless of how little you think we are we wont back down thats something i did learn at my time with xVx -for example omega folded because they got blocked and took to many incs welcome to the world of xVx and even Apprime they take it round after round but show some balls and never quit - come back the round after and show there still one of the best because again people gangbang them
[DeadSoldiers HC]
[DFWTK HC]

Last edited by Smowy; 11 Sep 2011 at 13:02.
Smowy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Sep 2011, 13:13   #21
Blink

Blink is an unknown quantity at this point

Amen! Anyone else need telling?
Blink is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Sep 2011, 13:23   #22
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Smowy in reponse quickly it was one of our 'HC team' who initially labelled you in with the CT block preparing to attack us thats where the beleif you were joining in came from.

If your staying out then thats good, pleased to hear it, i personally detest smaller alliances being used as flak for larger yet inadequate alliances (CT).

Tbh its gonna be intresting to see how many alliances actually come now after the massive whinge that this thread started

BUt overall wow that was an over the top response from Smowy for soemone who's alliance isnt involved..... just saying
Unread 11 Sep 2011, 13:41   #23
Smowy

Smowy is an unknown quantity at this point

Kaiba - my alliance hasnt been involved in anything other then playing this game - however like i said if the block does happen we will be fighting against them not with them,

yeh maybe it was slightly long but it was a response to accusations that are not true - the only time i ever belive anything is when i hear from whatever alliance's themselves - so if people think DFWTK is involved in anything then pm me ill tell them out right what we are doing i have no reason to lie about anything - where here to play the game as DFWTK not as a 5 alliance orgy - if we have to back somebody up them s be it at least where not taking the cowards way and you wont see any new threads on here about how many incs we take we defend well and attack well for what we have
[DeadSoldiers HC]
[DFWTK HC]
Smowy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Sep 2011, 13:42   #24
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

This whole 1 vs 1 thing is asinine to the point of ridiculousness. It's a multiplayer war game, being able to get people on your side is as much a skill as anything else. Probably one of the most significant in fact considering that most of the rest of it relies on having a bunch of guys who are okay living for 7 weeks with borderline sleep deprivation on your team.
Unread 11 Sep 2011, 15:18   #25
Influence
Finally retired

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonnybgood View Post
this whole 1 vs 1 thing is asinine to the point of ridiculousness. It's a multiplayer war game, being able to get people on your side is as much a skill as anything else. Probably one of the most significant in fact considering that most of the rest of it relies on having a bunch of guys who are okay living for 7 weeks with borderline sleep deprivation on your team.

qft

Unread 11 Sep 2011, 15:30   #26
Mikee
Furious Angel

Mikee is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary View Post
Well xVx are tougher than ND. It helps ofc when an alliance doesn't crash over 1 million score in one tick.

Next comment please Buly?
BRAG MUCH ?

and before you state it as fact im sure everyone would like to see some proof
Mikee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Sep 2011, 16:22   #27
Buly

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood View Post
This whole 1 vs 1 thing is asinine to the point of ridiculousness. It's a multiplayer war game, being able to get people on your side is as much a skill as anything else. Probably one of the most significant in fact considering that most of the rest of it relies on having a bunch of guys who are okay living for 7 weeks with borderline sleep deprivation on your team.
xVx not too good at that after fking some alliances over last round.
Unread 11 Sep 2011, 16:28   #28
Gary
xVx Peon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buly View Post
xVx not too good at that after fking some alliances over last round.
You mean CT who ended the nap and arranged for other alliances to hit us in the mean time? I see your point there!
Unread 11 Sep 2011, 16:56   #29
Buly

No I meant xVx not following NAP breaking cooldown period terms twice last round. There's a whole other discussion thread regarding this on AD too I think. Reputation matters in this game!
Unread 11 Sep 2011, 18:36   #30
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

yes because compared to xVx CT is a shining beacon of good in pa LOL - give over Buly every aliance is as bad as each other

People will ultimately side with whoever gives them the best chance of winning.

This is why its confusing for me why cr/bs alliances are blocking up with you... yyou dont offer them anything - CT could end this round being all alone and roidless if the 'blockwar' goes badly for your side
Unread 12 Sep 2011, 04:49   #31
DeadOps
Forever VisioN

DeadOps is an unknown quantity at this point

people cry too much on these forums.......Stop crying, Have fun and enjoy yourselves!, its what a game is all about
Unread 12 Sep 2011, 09:53   #32
Cain
Awesome

Cain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant future

What? are you a moron? ppl crying here is more entertaining than playing the game itself. keep it going pals!
Unread 12 Sep 2011, 10:03   #33
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cain View Post
What? are you a moron? ppl crying here is more entertaining than playing the game itself. keep it going pals!
Nominating this for post of the round

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Sep 2011, 15:25   #34
HeimdallR

HeimdallR will become famous soon enoughHeimdallR will become famous soon enough

Quote:
hmm, actually APP never needed us much at all, they just helped us out alot, and in return when things got bad with all the blocking vs them we stuck by them.

that pretty much is the only relation app and oddr always had.

If life hands you lemons, drink more tequila

After the game is over the king and the pawn end up in the same box

HA - asc -rdm-asc-VR- #ODDR - APP
Finally retired
HeimdallR is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Sep 2011, 15:31   #35
Korsan
Always MadcowS

Korsan is a jewel in the roughKorsan is a jewel in the roughKorsan is a jewel in the roughKorsan is a jewel in the rough

get some balls and come back once they grown bigger than a nut.

they do it every round, now they do it again. And ppl moan about pa always being same... Sad thing is, you will lose this war.

And...

Relation Change Ascendancy and the Horde are now at war with each other.
Korsan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Sep 2011, 17:36   #36
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeimdallR View Post
hmm, actually APP never needed us much at all, they just helped us out alot, and in return when things got bad with all the blocking vs them we stuck by them.

that pretty much is the only relation app and oddr always had.
Thats why i said accused of Heimdall... didnt say it was actually true.

Its just the beautiful double standards of the political juggarnaut of incompetence that is CT

250+ incs last night and overall your block gained nothing of note hahaha!!

NIce lands for Ultores and Apprime tho - keep it up lads - the crashes will start soon too \o/
Unread 12 Sep 2011, 19:12   #37
Donar

Donar is just really niceDonar is just really niceDonar is just really niceDonar is just really nice

Quote:
I agree, there hasn't been enough of that lately

someone start offending people
Unread 13 Sep 2011, 00:29   #38
Grog
Benevolent Dictator

Grog has much to be proud ofGrog has much to be proud ofGrog has much to be proud ofGrog has much to be proud ofGrog has much to be proud ofGrog has much to be proud ofGrog has much to be proud ofGrog has much to be proud ofGrog has much to be proud ofGrog has much to be proud of

Quote:
yes because compared to xVx CT is a shining beacon of good in pa LOL - give over Buly every aliance is as bad as each other
See you were going for sarcasm here & unwittingly hit upon a little truth.
xVx are a prime example of a weasel alliance, can't be trusted to stick to what they say. Never any shortage of NAPs & side deals. Always working on backdoor deals to make things easy on themselves. No honor.

While CT has always been a trustworthy partner.

Quote:
People will ultimately side with whoever gives them the best chance of winning.
Another example of a weasel thinking everyone else is as much of a weasel as they are.
People & allies actually often side with or against another ally simply because it's the right thing to do.

Quote:
This is why its confusing for me why cr/bs alliances are blocking up with you... yyou dont offer them anything - CT could end this round being all alone and roidless if the 'blockwar' goes badly for your side
Given your track record, yes it would be confusing to you.
Grog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Sep 2011, 02:50   #39
Korsan
Always MadcowS

Korsan is a jewel in the roughKorsan is a jewel in the roughKorsan is a jewel in the roughKorsan is a jewel in the rough

Grog and ganging up with the same alliances every round is not a weasel tactic i guess? You realize you guys lead pa into stagnation EVERY ROUND with these kind of blocking child play stuff?

And...

Unread 13 Sep 2011, 06:44   #40
DarkHeart

DarkHeart is just really niceDarkHeart is just really niceDarkHeart is just really niceDarkHeart is just really niceDarkHeart is just really nice

its a little bit funny how misinformed kaiba is of the political and block forming wranglings of xvx since tick start in an effort to gang rape ct.

still, every village needs its idiot.
DarkHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Sep 2011, 09:34   #41
Cain
Awesome

Cain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donar View Post
I agree, there hasn't been enough of that lately

someone start offending people
a DLR planet is not very happy already :crymeariver:

RE: I hope (x x x mailed me ) Tue, 13 Sep 07:28:17 1_9:3:1 Reply Report Delete
This message was sent to the entire galaxy
ROFL POOR BUTTERFLY
That you're all having fun after 43 rounds of PA you made me want to quit way to go Apprime. So thats 3 paid players in my family plus the others I pay for every round tell Cardi he should be very happy the game just got smaller.
Unread 13 Sep 2011, 09:36   #42
Influence
Finally retired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grog View Post
While CT has always been a trustworthy partner;
As long as your alliance is somewhat of a contender for the win, then yes, if you are a 2nd or 3rd tier alliance CT has shown over and over again trust is something they don't deserve.

Unread 13 Sep 2011, 10:23   #43
Korsan
Always MadcowS

Quote:
a DLR planet is not very happy already :crymeariver:

RE: I hope (x x x mailed me ) Tue, 13 Sep 07:28:17 1_9:3:1 Reply Report Delete
This message was sent to the entire galaxy
ROFL POOR BUTTERFLY
That you're all having fun after 43 rounds of PA you made me want to quit way to go Apprime. So thats 3 paid players in my family plus the others I pay for every round tell Cardi he should be very happy the game just got smaller.
priceless.

And...

Unread 13 Sep 2011, 15:46   #44
Mighteh
Your typical Troll

Mighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these parts

TL;DR.

Back to topic.

To see 2 top tier alliances fight you need a dedicated PA server with only 1 cluster (100 spots). by the nature of a multiplayer game, the life around these said alliances moves on while they beef it out. As such foreign factors will always influence the outcome. So yea... No.

On the other note, it gives me an idea: why could there not be a "dueling" speedround with 100 spots, (say 5 pplz per gal, 2 clusters) which HCs can sign up their allies for to see who can win 1vs1 ?
And an illustrated book about birds
See alot up there
But dont be scared
who needs action, when you got words....
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbg
reading this line is explicit acceptance of my superiority over you
Mighteh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Sep 2011, 16:03   #45
CBA
Mind-boggling

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mighteh View Post
On the other note, it gives me an idea: why could there not be a "dueling" speedround with 100 spots, (say 5 pplz per gal, 2 clusters) which HCs can sign up their allies for to see who can win 1vs1 ?
pro

Unread 13 Sep 2011, 16:50   #46
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

DrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud of

I'm flattered.

* We do not exist *

* G-II * NoS * VsN * Ascendancy * Osiris * xVx * Ultores *

DrunkenViking is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Sep 2011, 19:07   #47
Reincarnate
ToF

Reincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mighteh View Post
TL;DR.

this is a very cool idea, and i dont think it would take a lot of effort for "the powers that be". maybe it'll happen.
[19:10] <coffee-> dont worry about Reincarnate he is an angry man

R1 - 9 none | R10.5 - 13 [ToF] | R14 [Reunion] | R15-17 [Subh] | R18 - 36 PA vacation | R37 [Evo] | R38 [NFI] | R39 & 40 [ToF] | R41 [Omega] | R42 - 47 [ToF][HC]
Reincarnate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Sep 2011, 22:51   #48
Demort
Anarchy Shadow

Demort is just really niceDemort is just really niceDemort is just really niceDemort is just really niceDemort is just really nice

Quite like this idea too I'm pro this is play for sure even if I have to make my own ally for it to happen but I'm sure plenty of ct be up for it

EX

Legion, Fury, Xanadu, Wolfpack, NoS, TSU, LKSAB, Vgn, F-Crew, CT, Insomnia, Angels, VsN, Gross, Osiris, ROCK, XvX, Faceless, Unsullied, Haven, Carisan, RaGe, Carnage, Kittenz and EC

Currently

In ODDR Command
Demort is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Sep 2011, 19:27   #49
Gary
xVx Peon

We don't need this trial speed round, xVx are still growing in score despite 300 incs a night, and will continue to do so while people crash on us.

If anything the opposing block has spured the members from ordinary activity to pretty good defence coverage. Can you all attack xVx every night!?
Unread 14 Sep 2011, 19:36   #50
DarkHeart

DarkHeart is just really niceDarkHeart is just really niceDarkHeart is just really niceDarkHeart is just really niceDarkHeart is just really nice

maybe the more pertinent quesiton is can you all keep waking up at night
DarkHeart is offline   Reply With Quote