User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 13 Jun 2005, 16:41   #1
[hydra]rain

[hydra]rain is infamous around these parts
What a friendly admin

round ended, still some play havoc

here is a clear evidence of ship farming

http://jpaweb01.planetarion.com/show...n_id=209599562

I won't say more yet
[hydra]rain is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jun 2005, 16:48   #2
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: What a friendly admin

Monkey say what monkey do!

Last edited by I am Idler; 13 Jun 2005 at 17:04.
I am Idler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jun 2005, 16:55   #3
xontas

xontas is a jewel in the roughxontas is a jewel in the roughxontas is a jewel in the rough

*sigh*
Ok i will explain it ones again to everyone (thanks rain)

1) telling a person that you are gonne do everything to get his account closed, makes me suspect of any info you give me
2) reporting the same guy for being multi, then reporting him for farming 30 min later, makes me more suspect
3) how do i know you didnt set up the attack to make him look this way
4) we make the MH calls, we sometimes look @ things to see if it happens again

tbh, i think you set up this attack to force me to close him
you discussing ALL the option that he COULD be using to cheat with me and demanding that i check everyone on your enemy is kinda wrong

we dont de personal grudges

bye now
xontas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jun 2005, 17:03   #4
xontas

xontas is a jewel in the roughxontas is a jewel in the roughxontas is a jewel in the rough

also i like to point out that if a multihunter says that the person is not cheating and you keep telling him why it is.
you might get a bit of a rude " now its enough, this call is final" responce if you keep it up for 2 hours
Unread 13 Jun 2005, 17:04   #5
[hydra]rain

it was not 30 minutes it was several hours
attacking the biggest zik ingame with emp ships without pods <- what do you call that?
attacking the biggest zik with 20k co and 24k fr(500 pods only) knowing you'll lose everything for 500 roids <- what do you call that?

do I want him closed? prove me he didn't cheat and I'll shut up forever
Unread 13 Jun 2005, 17:09   #6
[hydra]rain

Quote:
Originally Posted by I am Idler

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

yes that is rather obvious

Ill do everyone a favour and fleetcatch him

And I'm different.

changing your reply Idler?
not so obvious now that xontas says so
welcome to PA
one big happy MAFIA
Unread 13 Jun 2005, 17:11   #7
xontas

i dont need to prove it to you
yes it looks suspect

BUT you do aswell
you want to get him closed
and lt looks like you are setting him up

thats why i am holding off on the closure to see what happens

now, i have told you in private why, i have told you in public why!
so if you dont trust my call as Multihunter, then i guess you have a problem
after hours of discussion on the subject, this discussion in closed

i will monitor the situation and take action if needed

you should play the game and leave the hunting to us
Unread 13 Jun 2005, 17:11   #8
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

1) This is not Jolt's customer service forum
2) This is nothing to do with alliances, and belongs in planetarion discussions
3) I've had enough whining surrounding xontas to make my eyes bleed
4) No one cares, it's havoc

As such, i'm closing this thread and handing it over to the poor fella who's moderating PD to see if he wants to moderate it or not, cos it's nought to do with me.

And lo and behold, wakey has reopened the thread, enjoy

Last edited by lokken; 13 Jun 2005 at 17:59.
lokken is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jun 2005, 18:06   #9
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Being an admin helps soo much here. you can see things others cant.
For instance, are the attacks fake attacks
what precisely does the planet have home
what other planets are launching on them
Is it a running of fleet because the planet is under attack themselves
is it a revenge attack, since theyve been attacked by them before
have they helped each other out in the past
and so on and so on
Now, i cant see the scan atm since im getting gateway timeout errors but from what ive seen here i would tend to agree with xontas

Note : im not an admin anymore so i can only call on what i see :S
Unread 13 Jun 2005, 18:08   #10
[hydra]rain

[ 17:27:57 ] *[ %Muzzy ] you had 10k cath incoming
[ 17:27:59 ] *[ %Muzzy ] with no pods
[ 17:28:01 ] *[ %Muzzy ] and you stole it all
[ 17:28:03 ] *[ %DarkAngel_ ] yea i know
[ 17:28:10 ] *[ %DarkAngel_ ] alreay talked with xontas
[ 17:28:08 ] *[ %Muzzy ] that looks pretty dodgy
==================
which reminds me: DarkAngel_(the one I "setup" with both those incomings, xan+cath(someone tell me that xan's coords cause I cant see any incoming news on that url)), so he and xontas settled this up before even I get to xontas. Solving a complain even before being made. That's like great, isn't it?
now xontas, say it isn't so!
Unread 13 Jun 2005, 18:15   #11
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

there's an insane amount of shipfarming going on and frankly, i don't think it matters much to most people due to havoc-ness.
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jun 2005, 18:25   #12
[hydra]rain

Phil^
No offence, your intentions are good probably
But your PA skills as well as most admins kinda suck. All ppl who saw the news agreed it was farming. Go play several rounds, sleepless nights and red mornings, care more about all battles fought in PA, winers and losers, then return in here to reply. I bet you won't think the same.
This is not about coding skills or politicians, admin skills of any kind. You must understand every PA strategy. You gotta feel it, you gotta taste it. And it must hurt, so you come in here and complain. Cause these days, playing excellent but fair is not enough.
Unread 13 Jun 2005, 18:28   #13
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

yup my pa skills are somewhat rusty Perhaps its something i'll rectify in a future round by playing properly.
Still i was trying to let you and others know what other info needs to be taken into account. Some goes a little way towards explaining the behaviour mentioned, some condemns them ( ie if they helped each other out before ) etc
one jgp scan isnt usually enough as there are so many things which could have occurred. Several of different people being farmed is better but best of all is an ingame mail of confession as there is pretty much no way back from those

Last edited by Phil^; 13 Jun 2005 at 18:35.
Phil^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jun 2005, 19:00   #14
xontas

most admins dont play because if we do we get told we are biased
thats why we dont play

but as MH i do know what farming is, and in this case i have told you time and time again that i need some more evidence to close
you dont seem to be able to life with that
the problem is you think by just repeating your argument you are gonna get your way
it doesnt work like that

i wil close ANY account that i can proof cheats
if i have doubts (like in this case) i will not close, but i will watch that account

anything else in none of your buisness as hunting tactics and cases are private
Unread 13 Jun 2005, 19:54   #15
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by [hydra]rain
changing your reply Idler?
not so obvious now that xontas says so
welcome to PA
one big happy MAFIA

No, I just realised I couldnt fleetcatch him, hes a bit to big
Unread 13 Jun 2005, 20:01   #16
Banned
Banned

Banned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by '[hydra
welcome to PA
one big happy MAFIA
Now with 100% more conspiracy theorists.
Banned is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jun 2005, 22:27   #17
barney
Ex-Visionary

barney is a jewel in the roughbarney is a jewel in the roughbarney is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by _ryzekiel_
there's an insane amount of shipfarming going on and frankly, i don't think it matters much to most people due to havoc-ness.
no comment on the main issue in the thread, cos i dont know whats goin on well enuf to comment , but whilst i can understand ryzekiel pov, farming should be craked down on weather it is havok or not, zik steeling is so abuseable, and who's to say someone who gets away with it in havok wont think well i didnt get caught then why not try it when it matters. rules are rules and should be enforced during havok as well as the real round.
r11 NoS (16:9:10)
r12 VsN (22:2:1)
r13 VsN BC (10:10:10) - R.I.P.
r14 xVx Head BC (2:8:3)
barney is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jun 2005, 22:29   #18
Treveler
Its time to roll the dice

Treveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant future

Here is a suggestion. If you find a cheater you don’t report it to the one person who has proven his incompetence again and again. You report it to another MH and pray to God that Xontas won’t get involved.

When that is said I really wonder who "hires" the multi hunters or at least who appoint the head of the multi hunters as this is just plain sad to read.
Unread 13 Jun 2005, 22:49   #19
Wandows
[Vision]

Wandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond repute

its havoc fs.. who cares actually about farming.

Besides i've seen attacks that i pretty much doubt can be seen as farming, and while pointless before they even launched. Some ppl just like to crash their fleet into others....

round is over like you said... so why bother wasting ur breath on pointless actions to get ppl closed in a nothing-meaning play-round. Cuz seriously, 10k donated beetles (if it would be) isn't that much, most big ziks take alot more from 'active' players.
Unread 13 Jun 2005, 23:01   #20
Banned
Banned

Banned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wandows
nothing-meaning play-round.
3 credits are more than they reward the main round with...

Edit: Apparantly this round had a bit more than that

Last edited by Banned; 14 Jun 2005 at 01:26.
Unread 13 Jun 2005, 23:34   #21
Wandows
[Vision]

Wandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond repute

hmm i guess you have a point there yes, haven't thought of that ;/
Unread 14 Jun 2005, 00:07   #22
Phil^
Insomniac

1 credit for winning planet, 1 credit per planet for winning galaxy ( = 22 credits ) , and 5 credits for winning alliance. Planet which held a special roid for longest also got a credit, = 29 credits total.

Compaired to 3 credits , one for the three highest scoring planets in the top galaxy for flags
Unread 14 Jun 2005, 00:40   #23
Alessio
deserves a medal

Alessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet society

Xontas knows best
Unread 14 Jun 2005, 00:55   #24
Banned
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil^
1 credit for winning planet, 1 credit per planet for winning galaxy ( = 22 credits ) , and 5 credits for winning alliance. Planet which held a special roid for longest also got a credit, = 29 credits total.

Compaired to 3 credits , one for the three highest scoring planets in the top galaxy for flags
I'm amused that I haven't ever heard of these rewards.

Are they announced/made public anywhere at all?
Unread 14 Jun 2005, 00:58   #25
Proxi
Ron Burgundy

Proxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant future

Im hopeful we'll be able to win t-shirts and mugs again, what with the whole end of round poll and everything
Unread 14 Jun 2005, 01:03   #26
Phil^
Insomniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banned
I'm amused that I haven't ever heard of these rewards.

Are they announced/made public anywhere at all?
they`re in the end of round ceremony log as well as the portal.
Quote:
Originally Posted by portal
http://www.planetarion.com/home.php
Round XII has ended, so we have some winners
The members of the winning galaxy and the top planet all get a free credit for next round. The top alliance gets 5 credits and the planet that held a Special Asteroid for longest also gets a credit
( before anyone mentions, yes i KNOW it says 12 there, but its taken direct from portal. see for yourself, and on the portal it says posted 9th june 2005 and contains all the correct facts for r13)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceremony
<Kloopy> A job well done. It must feel quite nice to be a round winner.
<[Angels]Keizari> Obviously.
<Kloopy> We've got a free credit winging it's way to you as we speak.
Quote:
<Kloopy> Because all 22 members of your galaxy get 1 free credit.
Quote:
<Kloopy> And back tracking slightly... Exilition receive 5 free credits. They'll be given to one of their HC to distribute next round or since they're not playing, perhaps for R15.

Last edited by Phil^; 14 Jun 2005 at 01:12.
Unread 14 Jun 2005, 01:26   #27
Banned
Banned

Was it announced in advance though?
Unread 14 Jun 2005, 01:31   #28
Phil^
Insomniac

the planet and galaxy prize hasnt changed for at least 2 rounds. the alliance one im not as sure on but i dont think its changed for the same length of time also

See r12 winners log here, same prizes for planet, galaxy and alliance are there : http://pirate.planetarion.com/showthread.php?t=182383

the golden roid prize is new, but i believe it was announced. Searching for the relevent annoucement now

Found it - its not an announcement per-se but its there.
http://pirate.planetarion.com/showthread.php?t=184199

Last edited by Phil^; 14 Jun 2005 at 01:38.
Unread 14 Jun 2005, 04:43   #29
Makhil

Makhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to behold

to go back to the cheating thing, is it correct to say that everybody can cheat once ? as it will only arise suspicion, but it's not proof enough until repeated ...
Unread 14 Jun 2005, 04:50   #30
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

demiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by wakey
For the record i've reopened it, so head over to PD to continue moaning
Moan...
Quote:
Originally Posted by |hydra|rain
round ended, still some play havoc

here is a clear evidence of ship farming

http://jpaweb01.planetarion.com/sho...an_id=209599562

I won't say more yet
Also for the record: Everyone farms in Havoc, tyvm.

Veneratio | Insomnia | F-Crew | Subh
demiGOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jun 2005, 08:11   #31
Desse
Pr0nstar

Desse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by demiGOD
Moan...

Also for the record: Everyone farms in Havoc, tyvm.
Not everyone.

Farming requires an agreement between the stealer and the "stealee". I think quite a few big ziks in Havoc has been harvesting ships from people on normal attacks or defences.

Ascendancy - While you were trying, we were sleeping

(@Karmulian) i deffo got roided looking at my planets
Desse is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jun 2005, 09:00   #32
totila

totila can only hope to improve

jeez....
ok ...now
first of all , rain ure a bitch (no offence and excuse my language) ...instead of accusing me of cheating u better watch ure planet not being closed(as u know very good that i got evidence against u , or atleast i can understand ...don`t know if the MH will understand tho(cuz it`s in romanian )) .
what i`m trying to say is :
fine if u want me closed....i`ll talk to xontas to close me (as u really want to be the biggest in universe even if it`s about flag roids ... )
anyway i think i news scanned u once...and i saw that u had some perfect beetles incs(without any pods , tho i don`t know if i still got the scan)

thanks , DarkAngel_
totila is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jun 2005, 09:16   #33
cypher
U've been Moderated

cypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant future

it's so funny........

if you have proof to get someone closed, give it?
cypher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jun 2005, 11:01   #34
[hydra]rain

Quote:
Originally Posted by totila
jeez....
ok ...now
first of all , rain ure a bitch (no offence and excuse my language) ...instead of accusing me of cheating u better watch ure planet not being closed(as u know very good that i got evidence against u , or atleast i can understand ...don`t know if the MH will understand tho(cuz it`s in romanian )) .
what i`m trying to say is :
fine if u want me closed....i`ll talk to xontas to close me (as u really want to be the biggest in universe even if it`s about flag roids ... )
anyway i think i news scanned u once...and i saw that u had some perfect beetles incs(without any pods , tho i don`t know if i still got the scan)

thanks , DarkAngel_
haha
like I'd care about 18k beetles
guess what: I sent all my ships out on that incoming I had. Check the news better next time
/me laughs even more
Unread 14 Jun 2005, 11:17   #35
I am Idler
This is bat country

Quote:
Originally Posted by [hydra]rain
haha
like I'd care about 18k beetles
guess what: I sent all my ships out on that incoming I had. Check the news better next time
/me laughs even more

oh god you are so crap.

Im gonna attack you!
Unread 14 Jun 2005, 11:25   #36
totila

did i sayd anything about the beetles rain ?
looks like u admit it ureself
i`m not talking about the beetles , i was talking about ure friend 12 3 2 who gave u ships
and he admit to me on irc (but too bad he talked in romanian) ...i will talk with xontas to find an dictionary
Unread 14 Jun 2005, 12:22   #37
[hydra]rain

Quote:
did i sayd anything about the beetles rain ?
looks like u admit it ureself
i`m not talking about the beetles , i was talking about ure friend 12 3 2 who gave u ships
and he admit to me on irc (but too bad he talked in romanian) ...i will talk with xontas to find an dictionary
noob
check ur post: "anyway i think i news scanned u once...and i saw that u had some perfect beetles incs(without any pods , tho i don`t know if i still got the scan)"
thats what u said
yes, you were talking about beetles
trying to confuse me? it might work.
...if I'm drunk enough
Unread 14 Jun 2005, 12:23   #38
[hydra]rain

Idler: bring it on
I liek cake
Unread 14 Jun 2005, 15:24   #39
totila

then we`ll do it another way...cuz i see u don`t wanna admit even if 12 3 2 mailed me ingame and told me he sent at u ships to "help" ...
i will try to get an dictionary to translate to xontas
too bad i deleted the mail (i hope xontas can see it even if i already deleted )
Unread 14 Jun 2005, 15:49   #40
xtothez
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of

You want to get someone closed so you can be the biggest planet in havoc? And more to the point, you care about getting people closed in havoc? Have you considered attempting to win the real round, or do you just find it easier to win when no one else takes the rankings seriously?
If only I had a planet...
Unread 14 Jun 2005, 16:15   #41
noah02
The Original Terran

noah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond repute

But my dad is bigger than your dad and I am going to tell teacher on you.

Isn't havoc fun?

Written by Kloopy Wed Mar 16 22:06:43 2005

Retired just for a bit....

Proud to have been 1up, SiN, Wolfpack, Bluetuba and the leader of ARK.
noah02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jun 2005, 16:25   #42
cypher
U've been Moderated

cypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant future

i can't believe why you make a problem out of havoc and cheating tbh.... coming from hydra people and farming is funny....

besides that wtf is the problem with people 'cheating' in havoc... if they want...gl with it. If someone wants my account for havoc for example i'll always give it away tbh, havoc is a nice way to get new people in the game, by learning the basics etc etc etc... people should fking lighten up about havocs, it's not the real game nor will anyone ever think of it as an achievement (besides nubs ofc)

hmmmmmmm i just read back about the nub part in my post... and the creator of the thread... i can understand your point now, i'm sorry.
Unread 14 Jun 2005, 18:09   #43
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by cypher
i can't believe why you make a problem out of havoc and cheating tbh.... coming from hydra people and farming is funny
The real difference between "conventional" havocs and this one is that there are actual credits being handed out for the people who qualify for them.

We've all heard the farming piece of it many enough times, Cypher, strange, that the multihunters never closed a hydra planet for the reason mentioned. I would imagine many would have been closed, should it have been done in hydra ranks. I might as well accuse 1up of farming, and troll it on each thread I see a distinct possibility to connect it to. Would my trolling (or eXilition trolling) actually make 1up guilty of farming?

No?

I thought so.
"Oh, wretched race of a day, children of chance and misery, why do ye compel me to say to you what it were most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is for ever beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. The second best for you, however, is soon to die". Silenus, tutor to Dionysos, speaking to King Midas.

Last edited by Tietäjä; 14 Jun 2005 at 18:35. Reason: LIKE THE GRAMMAR NOW KILA?
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jun 2005, 18:17   #44
cypher
U've been Moderated

heh keizari, no offence m8 i like you but you and me both know multihunters can't close ANYONE really who tries to hide it a lil bit.

and it was YOUR hydra guy rain who started a thread about farming in a damn havoc... so don't complain someone else replies to it in the same manner he does... i'm looking forward to have those romanian logs translated

there are enough romanian people who will do it i'm sure... might not be proof for multihunters.. but it is for the rest of pa.
Unread 14 Jun 2005, 18:25   #45
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place

Ah yes, so, havoc is okay for cheating, especially when there are prizes at stake? The difference between your reply and his was, though, that he did not accuse a whole group of people of cheating. You did. While we all will agree that there tends to be the occasional bad apple in each tree, does that make the whole tree rotten? Now, what does all this -- translated Romanian logs -- have to do with Hydra as an alliance.

Still failing to read it -- let me put it very simple:

rain accused (with a level of proof) a planet of ship farming during havoc period (for prizes).
you refered (with nothing to back your words up) a whole alliance as farmers.
"Oh, wretched race of a day, children of chance and misery, why do ye compel me to say to you what it were most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is for ever beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. The second best for you, however, is soon to die". Silenus, tutor to Dionysos, speaking to King Midas.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jun 2005, 18:55   #46
teknik
Antagonist

teknik has a spectacular aura aboutteknik has a spectacular aura about

you can say "omg its havoc who cares" all you want, but:

havoc = fun, cheating = detracts from my fun

isn't that a good enough reason to care about it? that there are people out there ruining it for everyone else?

and as for the actual topic of this thread, all i see is DarkAngel_ flinging as much poop back at rain as possible without defending himself at all....imo that means hes guilty and hes saying "yes i farm like hell, but i think you do too". and also its strange how DarkAngel_'s posts are full of maybes..like
Quote:
anyway i think i news scanned u once
Unread 14 Jun 2005, 19:00   #47
cypher
U've been Moderated

Yes tbh i fail to see that havoc has any importance even tho they give some simple 'prices' for it.

Further I referred to stuff happinin on your planet involving hydra guys. I nor others didn't report stuff (maybe others did, i dunno) cuz nothing would happen anyways. But all the 'proof' rain has is dodgy attacks, which happened on his planet in havoc atleast and on your planet aswell in real pa. Now imo this is pure and simple suiciding on big guys, rain however sees it different when he loses to someone else, which imo is sad and pathetic.

if rain had a level of proof the guy would have been closed.
the other guy says he has logs (in romanian) of cheating from rain, i said i was curious after them.

I had hoped people would stop all the crap about cheating on forums now. And I thought it actually happened, cept for every thread rain starts. So talk to him about stuff like acusing people.
Unread 14 Jun 2005, 19:00   #48
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

the point with havoc is that it's only pissing about, and havoc isn't taken too seriously.

If the cheating is catastrophic, action will be taken.

if it isn't, well I doubt the admins will be too bothered to be honest.

Be thankful they let anyone play havoc in the first place.
Unread 14 Jun 2005, 19:01   #49
noah02
The Original Terran

noah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken
the point with havoc is that it's only pissing about, and havoc isn't taken too seriously.

If the cheating is catastrophic, action will be taken.

if it isn't, well I doubt the admins will be too bothered to be honest.

Be thankful they let anyone play havoc in the first place.

One of the better free speedgames some might say

Written by Kloopy Wed Mar 16 22:06:43 2005

Retired just for a bit....

Proud to have been 1up, SiN, Wolfpack, Bluetuba and the leader of ARK.
noah02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jun 2005, 19:03   #50
Neferti
part time ghost

Neferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to behold

But isn't the point that this time, they are giving prizes for havoc?