User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 19 Nov 2017, 10:59   #51
Dorf

Dorf has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Re: Cheaters always seem to prosper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ave View Post
Cardinal and cheating. cba to find my own quote.

Go take a peek on Ults def accounts next. I wouldnt be suprised...
Astatores are all multis. Agar3s even made the effort to create separate WhatsApp and slack accounts... Adds, berten, guppie, Advantix etc. actually aren't real persons. They're all multis of Agar3s
Dorf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Nov 2017, 11:33   #52
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

eksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ave
Cardinal and cheating. cba to find my own quote.

Go take a peek on Ults def accounts next. I wouldnt be suprised...
The butthurt is strong with this one
eksero is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Nov 2017, 13:15   #53
Ave

Ave is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorf View Post
Astatores are all multis. Agar3s even made the effort to create separate WhatsApp and slack accounts... Adds, berten, guppie, Advantix etc. actually aren't real persons. They're all multis of Agar3s
Its great how they bother not to "play", but follow closely a preferred build plan and never miss a tick on times of incs, including recalls. Yet they are not on to cover own incs.

Theres a lot of ingal untagged def outside Asta too.

Yeah it is just dedication, just leaving mobile open, it is doable, it is possible, but assuming Ult is 30+ working class also. Its weird how u are hardly ever tied to thing called life.

I just mirrow it down to other alliances. I am not butthurt, I can mostly keep up myself, so I know its doable. I said I wouldn't be suprised if someday there would be closures on your end also. It is a very likely scenario.
Unread 19 Nov 2017, 13:45   #54
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

eksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ave
Its great how they bother not to "play", but follow closely a preferred build plan and never miss a tick on times of incs, including recalls. Yet they are not on to cover own incs.

Yeah it is just dedication, just leaving mobile open, it is doable, it is possible, but assuming Ult is 30+ working class also. Its weird how u are hardly ever tied to thing called life.

I just mirrow it down to other alliances. I am not butthurt, I can mostly keep up myself, so I know its doable. I said I wouldn't be suprised if someday there would be closures on your end also. It is a very likely scenario.
Ah, the classic “someone is better than me, they must be cheating”
Unread 19 Nov 2017, 14:38   #55
Wouter

Wouter is just really niceWouter is just really niceWouter is just really niceWouter is just really niceWouter is just really nice

Quote:

I can tell you would be a great detective! Claiming things without investigating. Is that not why your alliance had incoming for 600 ticks in the first place?
Wouter is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Nov 2017, 14:54   #56
Blue_Esper

Blue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of light

i was an intag ultores multi of agar3s
Unread 19 Nov 2017, 16:46   #57
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

DrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud of

Quote:
I said I wouldn't be suprised if someday there would be closures on your end also. It is a very likely scenario.
Ye, very likely

* We do not exist *

* G-II * NoS * VsN * Ascendancy * Osiris * xVx * Ultores *

DrunkenViking is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Nov 2017, 16:48   #58
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wouter View Post
I can tell you would be a great detective! Claiming things without investigating. Is that not why your alliance had incoming for 600 ticks in the first place?
Im not sure if you are banned from attaining any discussion regarding cheating in Ultores or not.
A few months, maybe a year back, we had a discussion in your main channel regarding Zwanstick and Brazil, where you claimed they wernt "cheaters" and would always be welcome in Ultores as they are THE ULTORES CORE.

Now you are taking offence when people call you out for being cheaters? I mean come on, realy?
Yes, some of the Ultores core(by your own definition) is cheaters, why even argue against it? Didnt you even let Clouds rejoin the other round?
Its not like anyone is saying that all players in Ultores are cheating, but a big chunk of the core is cheaters.

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Nov 2017, 17:04   #59
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
I haven't been in Ultores for a while, so I can't tell if there's cheating in there. However, what I do know is that they really do have a bunch of people who don't care about their own planet at all, who are just playing defense planets. That explains why they don't cover their own incs. Nothing illegal about that.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Nov 2017, 17:08   #60
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher
Im not sure if you are banned from attaining any discussion regarding cheating in Ultores or not.
A few months, maybe a year back, we had a discussion in your main channel regarding Zwanstick and Brazil, where you claimed they wernt "cheaters" and would always be welcome in Ultores as they are THE ULTORES CORE.

Now you are taking offence when people call you out for being cheaters? I mean come on, realy?
Yes, some of the Ultores core(by your own definition) is cheaters, why even argue against it? Didnt you even let Clouds rejoin the other round?
Its not like anyone is saying that all players in Ultores are cheating, but a big chunk of the core is cheaters.
And where is zwan now pal?

Feel free to name the others and what they have done
Unread 19 Nov 2017, 17:12   #61
Wouter

Wouter is just really niceWouter is just really niceWouter is just really niceWouter is just really niceWouter is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post

I like how you change to conversation to benefit your propaganda. Yes there are people that used to cheat in alot of alliances. If someone is caught cheating within Ultores he will be removed and wont be allowed back in. Like what happened to zwanstic. Its like saying a guy who cheated on his gf is never allowed a new gf, but maybe thats why you are so sore about it in the first place.
Unread 19 Nov 2017, 17:47   #62
Ave

Ave is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by eksero View Post
Ah, the classic “someone is better than me, they must be cheating”
No one ia better than me obviously.
Unread 19 Nov 2017, 18:10   #63
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

Quote:
If someone is caught cheating within Ultores he will be removed and wont be allowed back in. Like what happened to zwanstic.
Even this is a lie.
The whole convo we had regarding the cheaters in Ultores that time was that Zwans had just been caught/closed. The next round he was let back in, and got closed again.
If you change it to:

"If someone is caught cheating twice within Ultores he will be removed and wont be allowed back in. Like what happened to zwanstic"

But that would also be a lie, as the "Spiderpig" stories dates back years, without knowing much about the details on that whole saga, since you blatantly denied it back then why would anyone listen to you claiming your all legit now?

Looking at the App memberlist of recent rounds im sure that half of it has played in Ultores the last 2-3 years, claiming that they are only cheating while they are not with you is funny.

Quote:
Its like saying a guy who cheated on his gf is never allowed a new gf, but maybe thats why you are so sore about it in the first place.
Last round certain individuals from the "BF camp" asked to have a scan bot set up in Ultores(wich you said no to afaik), comming with such request would suggest that they are still cheaters and have changed nothing about their mentality.
Everyone knows what they represent, and what their values are, so why be so soar when people are saying that they wouldnt be surprised if Ultores planets would get closed again this round?

Unread 19 Nov 2017, 18:34   #64
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
And where is zwan now pal?

Feel free to name the others and what they have done
Im not even sure who is playing or not this round.
Can you please give me the entire memberlist of Astratores/Ultores/whatever-other-tags

Im sure you have been a participant or a silent viewer of earlier discussions about who is cheating and who is not.
Atleast this one from a few years back could be a entertaining read: http://pirate.planetarion.com/showthread.php?t=200990

Unread 19 Nov 2017, 19:53   #65
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
You don't know who's playing, but you're sure some of them are cheating. OK.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Unread 19 Nov 2017, 20:01   #66
Wouter

Quote:
Even this is a lie.
The whole convo we had regarding the cheaters in Ultores that time was that Zwans had just been caught/closed. The next round he was let back in, and got closed again.
If you change it to:

"If someone is caught cheating twice within Ultores he will be removed and wont be allowed back in. Like what happened to zwanstic"

But that would also be a lie, as the "Spiderpig" stories dates back years, without knowing much about the details on that whole saga, since you blatantly denied it back then why would anyone listen to you claiming your all legit now?

Looking at the App memberlist of recent rounds im sure that half of it has played in Ultores the last 2-3 years, claiming that they are only cheating while they are not with you is funny.

Last round certain individuals from the "BF camp" asked to have a scan bot set up in Ultores(wich you said no to afaik), comming with such request would suggest that they are still cheaters and have changed nothing about their mentality.
Everyone knows what they represent, and what their values are, so why be so soar when people are saying that they wouldnt be surprised if Ultores planets would get closed again this round?
You confirmed twice in this same topic we don't allow cheating, yet in the same sentences you say we are. Spiderpig was nowhere near Ult and you don't know why zwanstic was closed, you can call it whatever you like but when he cas caught farming by Ult HC he was removed. Someone asking if Ultores has a scan bot is not the same as asking for one either.

Again I told you if someone gets caught cheating within Ult they are removed, if they cheat outside of Ult but not within it. How could it be changed by Ult? The fact remains that Ult does not and will not allow cheating within its ranks.
Unread 19 Nov 2017, 20:38   #67
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Spiderpig was nowhere near Ult
As i said i dont realy know exactly what the spiderpig story was, maybe ask your members?
They seemed to have an idea about what it was 2-3 years ago when they were on the opposite of the fence for a round.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clouds View Post
According to you. I guess we should take your word on this.

How's spiderpig by the way?

#ultorespropaganda
Quote:
Someone asking if Ultores has a scan bot is not the same as asking for one either.
Your rite, they were complaining over you not having one set up. Not the same as asking, but crying about not having one at their disposal is close.

Quote:
You confirmed twice in this same topic we don't allow cheating, yet in the same sentences you say we are.
You don't know why zwanstic was closed, you can call it whatever you like but when he cas caught farming by Ult HC he was removed.
Never said i knew the exact reason why he was closed, but i belive it was most likely because he was doing something illegale except using "offensive fleet/planet/gal/whatever names".
On the other hand you had no idea why he was cheated, but what you did say it didnt matter to you.
The denial in your runs deep, either you are a bad HC who doesnt know what goes on in his alliance. Or a cheating HC. Doesnt matter to me if you admit it here or not.

<B-Butch3r> Where is zwanstick?
<@[Ult]agar3s> he got closed as everyone knows, i told you i dont know the story and i still do not
<B-Butch3r> Will you accept him back when he returns?
<B-Butch3r> He dont even get yellowed carded for this
<@[Ult]agar3s> if he returns next round he can play ult for my part yes

Unread 19 Nov 2017, 20:40   #68
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
You don't know who's playing, but you're sure some of them are cheating. OK.
Did i say that?

Unread 19 Nov 2017, 20:46   #69
Wouter

Quote:
As i said i dont realy know exactly what the spiderpig story was, maybe ask your members?
They seemed to have an idea about what it was 2-3 years ago when they were on the opposite of the fence for a round.

Your rite, they were complaining over you not having one set up. Not the same as asking, but crying about not having one at their disposal is close.

Never said i knew the exact reason why he was closed, but i belive it was most likely because he was doing something illegale except using "offensive fleet/planet/gal/whatever names".
On the other hand you had no idea why he was cheated, but what you did say it didnt matter to you.
The denial in your runs deep, either you are a bad HC who doesnt know what goes on in his alliance. Or a cheating HC. Doesnt matter to me if you admit it here or not.

<B-Butch3r> Where is zwanstick?
<@[Ult]agar3s> he got closed as everyone knows, i told you i dont know the story and i still do not
<B-Butch3r> Will you accept him back when he returns?
<B-Butch3r> He dont even get yellowed carded for this
<@[Ult]agar3s> if he returns next round he can play ult for my part yes
No they werent complaining, our scanners are quite active and no one ever asked for a scanbot.

Yes I said I didnt know why he got closed. Do you or are you just going to make another assumption and claim its the truth?
Unread 19 Nov 2017, 21:11   #70
Demort
Anarchy Shadow

Demort is just really niceDemort is just really niceDemort is just really niceDemort is just really niceDemort is just really nice

I have no proof if ult are cheaters a few ex members of ult have told me they seen a few very dodgy occasions where defence appeared from some planets but when checked if player was on a messaging program to confirm send etc etc not been on for hours little things but I've no proof but I doubt ult would be this strong without the odd account sharing going on and yes ult had account sharers for rounds and rounds yes recently most have been removed but what about the rounds they was cheating and ult won makes you think. Way I see it aslong as ult hc don't know about it they don't care if there members cheat.

EX

Legion, Fury, Xanadu, Wolfpack, NoS, TSU, LKSAB, Vgn, F-Crew, CT, Insomnia, Angels, VsN, Gross, Osiris, ROCK, XvX, Faceless, Unsullied, Haven, Carisan, RaGe, Carnage, Kittenz and EC

Currently

In ODDR Command
Demort is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Nov 2017, 21:46   #71
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
No they werent complaining, our scanners are quite active and no one ever asked for a scanbot.
Then you wernt in the room, or they were complaining to some other HC or member.

Quote:
Yes I said I didnt know why he got closed. Do you or are you just going to make another assumption and claim its the truth?
If i knew why he got closed, would i be asking you? I know it was his planet getting closed, alongside another planet.
The next round the same thing happened, and the viewable "evidence" would point in a direction that it had something to do with the new "quest system". How ever, in normal cases if he was cov-op farming under normal circumstances usualy only the farm would get closed.

Unread 19 Nov 2017, 21:54   #72
Wouter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demort View Post
I have no proof if ult are cheaters a few ex members of ult have told me they seen a few very dodgy occasions where defence appeared from some planets but when checked if player was on a messaging program to confirm send etc etc not been on for hours little things but I've no proof but I doubt ult would be this strong without the odd account sharing going on and yes ult had account sharers for rounds and rounds yes recently most have been removed but what about the rounds they was cheating and ult won makes you think. Way I see it aslong as ult hc don't know about it they don't care if there members cheat.
You are lying publicly now, you really dont seem to learn do you. You get your alliance hit for 600 ticks for trying to spread lies. Yet here you are trying to do it again. You paste logs around all the time, feel free to share those logs to the public. We both know you dont have them though. You are simply trying to get attention by claiming you do.
Unread 19 Nov 2017, 21:58   #73
Wouter

Quote:
Then you wernt in the room, or they were complaining to some other HC or member.

If i knew why he got closed, would i be asking you? I know it was his planet getting closed, alongside another planet.
The next round the same thing happened, and the viewable "evidence" would point in a direction that it had something to do with the new "quest system". How ever, in normal cases if he was cov-op farming under normal circumstances usualy only the farm would get closed.
I did see the convo, the only question asked was. "Do we need a scanbot."
The reply was no, we don't allow it.

Zwanstic got kicked before being closed. For farming a planet he himself signed up.
Unread 19 Nov 2017, 22:04   #74
Demort
Anarchy Shadow

Demort is just really niceDemort is just really niceDemort is just really niceDemort is just really niceDemort is just really nice

Quote:
You are lying publicly now, you really dont seem to learn do you. You get your alliance hit for 600 ticks for trying to spread lies. Yet here you are trying to do it again. You paste logs around all the time, feel free to share those logs to the public. We both know you dont have them though. You are simply trying to get attention by claiming you do.
Why would I want attention to be hit again not that I mind it's obvious you threatening me about the 600 ticks amusing and it was actually discussed over food with some pa players I met in person so logs would be hard unless I recorded the entire meetup which I didn't I have a log of something though which I'm fine showing to your hc but won't name and shame the player on forums

EX

Legion, Fury, Xanadu, Wolfpack, NoS, TSU, LKSAB, Vgn, F-Crew, CT, Insomnia, Angels, VsN, Gross, Osiris, ROCK, XvX, Faceless, Unsullied, Haven, Carisan, RaGe, Carnage, Kittenz and EC

Currently

In ODDR Command
Unread 19 Nov 2017, 22:14   #75
Wouter

Quote:
Why would I want attention to be hit again not that I mind it's obvious you threatening me about the 600 ticks amusing and it was actually discussed over food with some pa players I met in person so logs would be hard unless I recorded the entire meetup which I didn't I have a log of something though which I'm fine showing to your hc but won't name and shame the player on forums
I call bullshit.

PS: I am an HC in Ult.
Unread 19 Nov 2017, 22:34   #76
Ave

Quote:
Any info on such lies?
Unread 19 Nov 2017, 22:49   #77
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demort
All this shady business apparently going on, yet there's never any proof...
Unread 19 Nov 2017, 22:53   #78
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Thats how organized crime does their businesses. Over lunch with demort in an unknow location.

Unread 19 Nov 2017, 23:03   #79
Ave

Quote:
There any MHs either? This is the only game I played who closes a farm and not the farmer. 😂😂

Your tag is very suspicious mirrowing down to level of dedication from casual others.
Unread 19 Nov 2017, 23:16   #80
Colt
Mercenary

Colt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to all

Quote:
Your tag is very suspicious mirrowing down to level of dedication from casual others.
Repeating this just makes you sound jealous of the fact that you don't have any members who are happy to play casually (def planets), sacrificing their own planet for the collective good...🙄

Or maybe I'm just an Agar3s multi 😂
Ultores
Colt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Nov 2017, 23:25   #81
Demort
Anarchy Shadow

Oh I don't think ult has multies I know people like saudauker how ever ya spell his name plays pure defence most rounds and will actively login send recall and not care about his own planet I know you have a few others I generally have respect for the hc in ult as they nice chaps and I'd love to have a beer with them but I do think some ult share login details it happens

EX

Currently

In ODDR Command
Unread 19 Nov 2017, 23:27   #82
Virall
The Scareh Clown

Virall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Im new to Ult this round- if anyone wants to know why and how ult are so strong, I can vouch for the fact that every single member has their phone on loud.

But while cheating is unfortunatley part of the game, it is natural when you have high performance that some competitors label it as cheating or proactively try and find a way to explain it.

But in Ult there is no scanbot or account sharing. There is no cheating. I know a lot of people who do cheat in the game, and tbh it hasnt got them anywhere recently. I cant speak for previous rounds cos I havent been here.

What food did you eat, anyway?
Unread 19 Nov 2017, 23:41   #83
Knight

Knight is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Oh I don't think ult has multies I know people like saudauker how ever ya spell his name plays pure defence most rounds and will actively login send recall and not care about his own planet I know you have a few others I generally have respect for the hc in ult as they nice chaps and I'd love to have a beer with them but I do think some ult share login details it happens
Sorry mate, i like ya, but if you truly had respect for ult HC, surely you wouldn't be throwing cheating allegations at the ally without having actual proof?

I understand that people might think it odd that we have so many active defenders who don't actually care for their own planet, but that's just the way ult is, we have a large number of loyal players who are always willing to put the effort into the alliance as a whole rather than just themselves.

It also helps that we have Xerxes and Agar3s who harass their core members to get them to play more rounds even when they want to quit!! (I've been quitting pa for years now) And because we like them and appreciate everything they've done for us in countless rounds, we come back to play, either as a standard member, or a def planet.

I can guarantee to people though, that if there were cheaters in ult, the HC team definitely do not know about it, else they would be booted, one of the many reasons i love this ally.

Ultores peon
Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Nov 2017, 02:21   #84
Ave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colt View Post
Repeating this just makes you sound jealous of the fact that you don't have any members who are happy to play casually (def planets), sacrificing their own planet for the collective good...��

Or maybe I'm just an Agar3s multi ��
Right. I have never said anything about multies.

Ps. my entire alliance is based on unselfish teamplayers, who has carried bunch of newbies and recruits for most of their existence.

Last edited by Ave; 20 Nov 2017 at 08:20.
Ave is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Nov 2017, 08:23   #85
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Quote:
Did i say that?
Quote:
Quote:
Unread 20 Nov 2017, 10:59   #86
Colt
Mercenary

Colt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to all

Quote:
Right. I have never said anything about multies.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ave

Sounds like that's exactly what you were insinuating to me?
Ultores
Colt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Nov 2017, 11:12   #87
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Yeah they have a history of cheating, wether they are cheating now or even in ultores would be hard for me to know. The probability of Ultores having someone who has done something against the rules again this round is VERY high though. Higher than most other tags.

1. They are the "top tag". Some players will do anything to win(cheating), but its no point doing that in a tag that cant protect you. Thats why traditionaly most cheaters join top tags.
2. They have more(Ast) players than other tags.
3. They have/had a lot of well know cheaters residing in there last round, and they got planets closed the previous rounds.

"Ult core" does not mean they are ult now or ever be ult again. Chunks of what agar3s called "Ult core" moved over to Apprime, the tag that just had half their planets closed.

Ave is an idiot, but saying he wouldnt be surprised to see Ult having planets closed again this round isnt realy without reasons, not the ones he is pointing at though.
You realy need to read the thread from top to bottom, instead of trying to be a smartass.

Unread 20 Nov 2017, 11:13   #88
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colt View Post
Sounds like that's exactly what you were insinuating to me?
VNC/Account sharing?

Unread 20 Nov 2017, 11:24   #89
Wouter

Quote:
Yeah they have a history of cheating, wether they are cheating now or even in ultores would be hard for me to know. The probability of Ultores having someone who has done something against the rules again this round is VERY high though. Higher than most other tags.

1. They are the "top tag". Some players will do anything to win(cheating), but its no point doing that in a tag that cant protect you. Thats why traditionaly most cheaters join top tags.
2. They have more(Ast) players than other tags.
3. They have/had a lot of well know cheaters residing in there last round, and they got planets closed the previous rounds.

"Ult core" does not mean they are ult now or ever be ult again. Chunks of what agar3s called "Ult core" moved over to Apprime, the tag that just had half their planets closed.

Ave is an idiot, but saying he wouldnt be surprised to see Ult having planets closed again this round isnt realy without reasons, not the ones he is pointing at though.
You realy need to read the thread from top to bottom, instead of trying to be a smartass.
Yes there will be people that cheated in every alliance.
Which players in apprime did I call Ult core? Which of them ever got closed?
As far I know the only planet ever to get closed within Ultores tag is Zwanstic, correct me if I am wrong ofcourse.
Unread 20 Nov 2017, 11:41   #90
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Yes there will be people that cheated in every alliance.
Which players in apprime did I call Ult core? Which of them ever got closed?
As far I know the only planet ever to get closed within Ultores tag is Zwanstic, correct me if I am wrong ofcourse.
Yes, Zwansdick is one of them.
After Brazil got their planets closed for trying to XP farm Rx you still let them into Ultores Rx+1, stating that they were Ult core and would always be welcome even though they had just been closed the round before. Aint they in Apprime this round? Atleast they were last round.
Im pretty sure we had a PM convo a few tears ago where some JGPs were pasted, wich was concerning Clouds bot army escorting him everywhere, where you said something like "Yeah, we know, they attacked us too, Clouds always cheat".

"They only cheat when they are not with us" is very hard to belive, maybe they usualy get closed/caught while they are in another tag though.
I cant correct you, as im not set as HC ingame in Ultores and wont get the mails from admins when planets are closed.
Ive never gotten such a mail concerning someone i didnt know was a bot/multi or who i didnt report for being a bot/multi in any of the alliances ive HCed, that dosnt mean that people wernt cheating.

Unread 20 Nov 2017, 11:47   #91
Wouter

Quote:
Yes, Zwansdick is one of them.
After Brazil got their planets closed for trying to XP farm Rx you still let them into Ultores Rx+1, stating that they were Ult core and would always be welcome even though they had just been closed the round before. Aint they in Apprime this round? Atleast they were last round.
Im pretty sure we had a PM convo a few tears ago where some JGPs were pasted, wich was concerning Clouds bot army escorting him everywhere, where you said something like "Yeah, we know, they attacked us too, Clouds always cheat".

"They only cheat when they are not with us" is very hard to belive, maybe they usualy get closed/caught while they are in another tag though.
I cant correct you, as im not set as HC ingame in Ultores and wont get the mails from admins when planets are closed.
Ive never gotten such a mail concerning someone i didnt know was a bot/multi or who i didnt report for being a bot/multi in any of the alliances ive HCed, that dosnt mean that people wernt cheating.
You can not name a second person that got closed within Ultores.

You think all the brazilians are the same. But yes most of those who you will name as the ring leaders within the brazilians have been kicked from Ultores. I do not need to announce things though.

I never said Clouds always cheats, I said every time BF hits Ultores. Those bots appear.

I dont know about you but I think you are trying too hard to make your believes a reality and yes I still believe in giving people another chance. Like I always said and claimed is that I do not allow cheating within Ultores. Besides Zwanstic you cant even name a second person that got closed within Ultores.
Unread 20 Nov 2017, 12:03   #92
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

I for one won't be surprised if there will be closures in tags such as Carisan
Unread 20 Nov 2017, 13:09   #93
Dorf

Dorf has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Quote:
Exactly... I cannot believe that no-one mentioned that before
Dorf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Nov 2017, 13:46   #94
Ave

Quote:
Yeah we had 2 recruits trying to spy on us last round. Both were multi accounts I believe.
Unread 20 Nov 2017, 14:13   #95
Wouter

Quote:
Yeah we had 2 recruits trying to spy on us last round. Both were multi accounts I believe.
Oh yes, intel of your best friend Zwanstic. He would know all about multis!
Unread 20 Nov 2017, 15:54   #96
Blue_Esper

Blue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of light

I believe Colteh got closed while in ultores in our 2nd or 3rd round
Unread 20 Nov 2017, 15:57   #97
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue_Esper
I believe Colteh got closed while in ultores in our 2nd or 3rd round
Colt finished 80th and 2nd in those two rounds
Unread 20 Nov 2017, 16:34   #98
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

What tag was "Bolt" or "Colt"? Not sure who was what, one of them was closed or was cheating no?

When Dav the cheater, CarDi & crew was bug abusing the gal fund, what tags where they in? They lost out on top gal cus of the closures iirc.

Unread 20 Nov 2017, 16:46   #99
TheoDD
Othello Champion, Solitaire Champion, Anime BlackJack Champion

TheoDD has a spectacular aura aboutTheoDD has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
What tag was "Bolt" or "Colt"? Not sure who was what, one of them was closed or was cheating no?

When Dav the cheater, CarDi & crew was bug abusing the gal fund, what tags where they in? They lost out on top gal cus of the closures iirc.
f*ck your retardness, as dumb as it gets. Cardi was never in that galaxy,
Even tho you like to think of him as cheater. You just like throwing names around. A person never playing pa, or being in touch with anyone in the community has more insight than you.
TheoDD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Nov 2017, 16:59   #100
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheoDD View Post
f*ck your retardness, as dumb as it gets. Cardi was never in that galaxy,
Even tho you like to think of him as cheater. You just like throwing names around. A person never playing pa, or being in touch with anyone in the community has more insight than you.
Please update me then.
What i remember:
1. CarDi finds a bug with donating with the gal fund each xx:30
2. Dav the cheater gets information how to use the bug.
3. Cardi and Dav the cheater is closed for bug abusing.
4. Someone loses out on top gal cus either Dav or CarDi was in their gal and got deleted.

Or am i totaly off here? Wernt you even in the gal losing out on #1?