User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 23 Nov 2005, 20:06   #151
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold
Re: Insomnia declares war on LCH

well when you have 6 or 7 alliances picking off rocks from you while u fight LCH its a little hard to see how we can be in the green fish

Runner up in the InSomnia 'Drunkest HC' competition - Currently on the wagon

Elysium | HR | eXilition | OuZo | ND | InSomnia | DLR

db battlegroup founder and spiritual leader

Sexytime HC of Belgians (#s3xytime)

Not so retired anymore....
Mek is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Nov 2005, 20:09   #152
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

And I know for a fact that my AG hammered down an LCH-er by a lot of roids today. But it was completely unintentional in terms of this war, do you know how hard it is to find fat terrans?

I guess that a lot of similar things are occuring all over the place, making things hard for both sides.
Gate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Nov 2005, 20:14   #153
Ace
PA Team

Ace is a jewel in the roughAce is a jewel in the roughAce is a jewel in the roughAce is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gate
And I know for a fact that my AG hammered down an LCH-er by a lot of roids today. But it was completely unintentional in terms of this war, do you know how hard it is to find fat terrans?

I guess that a lot of similar things are occuring all over the place, making things hard for both sides.
Well at least you say you hit LCH ooohhh and Gate you didn't just hit 1 you hit a lot of LCH.
Nice of you to have the honour of staying out of this war.....NOT

Hope for you the uni will not see you as vultures since most ppl don't like those
#multihunters
----------------------------
Former HC - Conspiracy Theory -
- Proud to have served as -
- High Commander and CEO -
[]LCH[] ...lets change history
Ace is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Nov 2005, 20:33   #154
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mek
well when you have 6 or 7 alliances picking off rocks from you while u fight LCH its a little hard to see how we can be in the green fish
I never expected you to stay in the green, but dont give bullshit such as losing members.

Lol LCH... you make me laugh....
Unread 23 Nov 2005, 20:40   #155
Ace
PA Team

Ace is a jewel in the roughAce is a jewel in the roughAce is a jewel in the roughAce is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Fish
I never expected you to stay in the green, but dont give bullshit such as losing members.

See at least I make someone laugh.
But np m8 we don't look like vultures, you do
#multihunters
Unread 23 Nov 2005, 20:41   #156
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

you know i love you fish :P

Runner up in the InSomnia 'Drunkest HC' competition - Currently on the wagon

Elysium | HR | eXilition | OuZo | ND | InSomnia | DLR

db battlegroup founder and spiritual leader

Sexytime HC of Belgians (#s3xytime)

Not so retired anymore....
Mek is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Nov 2005, 20:57   #157
Jackal2112

Jackal2112 is infamous around these partsJackal2112 is infamous around these parts

He who laughs last.. nuff said
Unread 23 Nov 2005, 20:57   #158
ChipZ^
Registered AbUser

ChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond repute

Who owned Insomnia last night? Was it LCH?
ChipZ^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Nov 2005, 21:15   #159
Illuvatar
Mastermind

Illuvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChipZ^
Who owned Insomnia last night? Was it LCH?
several alliances. dont ask about the night before...well done I must say!

Community Leader
Illuvatar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Nov 2005, 21:35   #160
ChipZ^
Registered AbUser

ChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antigone
several alliances. dont ask about the night before...well done I must say!
so these "several" allainces u speak of, who exactly are they?
ChipZ^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Nov 2005, 22:40   #161
Neferti
part time ghost

Neferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to behold

Am I understanding this right? Everyone hitting Insomnia is fair, but ND hitting a couple of LCH planets is somehow not fair?
Unread 23 Nov 2005, 22:44   #162
Illuvatar
Mastermind

Illuvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChipZ^
so these "several" allainces u speak of, who exactly are they?
We had Angels,LCH,VGN,HR Incomings and a few F-Crew/Rock Guys hitting us.

about 50 calls in total..maybe even 60-70 that took our rocks, stopped counting at 6am.

Impossible to handle these calls,even if Mek had a shift!

Community Leader
Unread 23 Nov 2005, 23:17   #163
Stifler

Stifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

about 50 calls in total..maybe even 60-70 that took our rocks, stopped counting at 6am.

heh, 1up etc have more than that each night

and you complain after 1 night welcome to "our world"

Former [1up]

Current [Spore]

Returned under the IRC nick BenSwansea
Stifler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Nov 2005, 23:24   #164
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

50 calls, wow let me join you:|, try 200+ a night
Unread 24 Nov 2005, 00:00   #165
Desse
Pr0nstar

Desse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by DunkelGraf
nah, got plenty already. HC, DC and even scanner are sending def \o/
Isn´t that the same person ?

Ascendancy - While you were trying, we were sleeping

(@Karmulian) i deffo got roided looking at my planets
Desse is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Nov 2005, 00:09   #166
Nitros
Internal Error

Nitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
... you make me laugh....
offtopic: oohhhh the irony

ontopic: war declaration is overrated
as stated before it only leads to vultures waking up to take a few roids
as we have all been shown in the past rounds - the fence is the place to be (/glare ND)

offtopic again: sorry i dont mean to flame

[]LCH[] ..lets change history
Nitros is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Nov 2005, 00:25   #167
OlaTa
Friends and Foes

OlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedCrab
Thirdly this round shipstats are just plain stupid. Trading roids is not fun, it's pointless imo :P
i would trade roids with You anytime
Unread 24 Nov 2005, 01:20   #168
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Jonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond repute

Problem is, it isnt LCH running off with the rocks :/

tbh I wish it were...rather than other alliances just taking advantage.

Retired
Jonas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Nov 2005, 01:24   #169
Gio2k
Bolivian Alpaca

Gio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond repute

Then stop fighting a useless war, and go for those that hit you. Same goes for LCH. This war is not benefitting any of you.
Unread 24 Nov 2005, 01:35   #170
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Jonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond repute

Its not up to me anymore

Retired
Unread 24 Nov 2005, 01:39   #171
Stifler

Stifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonas
Its not up to me anymore
as insomnia leader you have some power to stop it by talking to LCH or changing the targeting of your alliance, ofcourse better to talk to them first

Former [1up]

Current [Spore]

Returned under the IRC nick BenSwansea
Stifler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Nov 2005, 01:47   #172
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

What if im no longer Insomnia leader

Retired
Unread 24 Nov 2005, 02:03   #173
Stoom
Bragpack™

Stoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alki
50 calls, wow let me join you:|, try 200+ a night
5 nights in a row....
Stoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Nov 2005, 02:36   #174
RiXX
pr0nman

RiXX can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stifler
heh, 1up etc have more than that each night

and you complain after 1 night welcome to "our world"
Perhaps it's a big deal because InS aren't in "your world".

Not everything revolves around 1up/eXi/Angels tbh.

r7 - noob | r12 - VsN | r13 - VsN | r14 - NewDawn | r15 - InSomnia | r16 - SiN | r17 - InSomnia
RiXX is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Nov 2005, 03:30   #175
Illuvatar
Mastermind

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiXX

that's it RiXX!

At least for the moment....things improve,things will change...some things will never change

Community Leader
Unread 24 Nov 2005, 03:45   #176
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:

Sorry to burst your bubble, but 'smaller' alliances, live and die by the grace of the big tier alliances, ND at the moment isn't considered to be a member of the 'top tier'

Consider ND an anomality that will be fixed in due time.
Unread 24 Nov 2005, 05:05   #177
RiXX
pr0nman

RiXX can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight Theamion
Sorry to burst your bubble, but 'smaller' alliances, live and die by the grace of the big tier alliances, ND at the moment isn't considered to be a member of the 'top tier'

I didn't say anything about ND in my post, and if your point was directed at me I'm not in ND. Check your facts beforehand pls.

As for your arrogant little attempt at a putdown, what bubble? The bigger alliances do not control every aspect of the game. Don't rate yourself above your station.

r7 - noob | r12 - VsN | r13 - VsN | r14 - NewDawn | r15 - InSomnia | r16 - SiN | r17 - InSomnia

Last edited by RiXX; 24 Nov 2005 at 05:26.
RiXX is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Nov 2005, 08:53   #178
Duncan
saint-ciboire de tabarnac

Duncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud of

well the claim that LCH was a weaker alliance has been proven false, ditto with the 'insomnia has naped the top 4' rumors.

LCH lost considerably less roids then we did and closed the score gap (currently higher ranked then insomnia) so i'd say you have won rather soundly... even if it's a case of 'who lost the least'. it's a shame it was others who took my roids during the festivities as you were the ones who deserve them :]
Duncan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Nov 2005, 09:38   #179
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

I doubt you had Angels incs, if you think you do then pm me the coords you suspect are Angels or your intel is probably wrong.

We don't go galraids or random attacks so I'm pretty certain it's not Insomnia that we hit, unless it's some sort of retal or a member attacking solo (which he shouldn't).

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Nov 2005, 10:07   #180
DunkelGraf
Drunken Boozer

DunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desse
Isn´t that the same person ?

Are you calling "us" a cheater????

:-)

! [ToT]-KC !

Äscendäncy, we got Penis inside!
DunkelGraf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Nov 2005, 10:35   #181
Desse
Pr0nstar

Desse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by DunkelGraf
Are you calling "us" a cheater????

:-)
I am considering you an entity with multiple talent.

Ascendancy - While you were trying, we were sleeping

(@Karmulian) i deffo got roided looking at my planets
Desse is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Nov 2005, 10:45   #182
Ace
PA Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duncan
well the claim that LCH was a weaker alliance has been proven false, ditto with the 'insomnia has naped the top 4' rumors.

LCH lost considerably less roids then we did and closed the score gap (currently higher ranked then insomnia) so i'd say you have won rather soundly... even if it's a case of 'who lost the least'. it's a shame it was others who took my roids during the festivities as you were the ones who deserve them :]
Thanks for saying you found out LCH wasn't the weak alliance you guys thought we where.

Sandman can show you who lost etc.

You can see a compair here
#multihunters
Unread 24 Nov 2005, 11:25   #183
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Everyone lost, Insomnia in particular.

Retired
Unread 24 Nov 2005, 11:51   #184
Duncan

Duncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace
Thanks for saying you found out LCH wasn't the weak alliance you guys thought we where.

You can see a compair here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duncan
lch vs. insomnia is alot fairer then insomnia vs. any of the top four alliances in an all out war. i for one wouldn't be suprised if lch manages to come out on top, for only doing gal raids you seem to piss off some ins members rather well,,,
as you can see i never considered LCH weak. it was actually some of your members who said that we were picking on you or some crap like that because we were "much bigger then you".

just trying to pay you guys some respect here :0

Last edited by Duncan; 24 Nov 2005 at 11:59.
Unread 24 Nov 2005, 12:00   #185
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stoom
5 nights in a row....
aye, deathed eh
Unread 24 Nov 2005, 14:56   #186
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
I didn't say anything about ND in my post, and if your point was directed at me I'm not in ND. Check your facts beforehand pls.

As for your arrogant little attempt at a putdown, what bubble? The bigger alliances do not control every aspect of the game. Don't rate yourself above your station.
If they want they could kill any planet in a single night, apart from planets of their opposite biggest tier alliance, hence, they control everything.
Unread 24 Nov 2005, 15:05   #187
hook
I'm who you want me to be

hook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
If they want they could kill any planet in a single night, apart from planets of their opposite biggest tier alliance, hence, they control everything.
Any planet or every planet? If you're aiming on every, I'll sure as hell have a box of what you're drinking.

If you're aiming on 'any', big deal...
Unread 24 Nov 2005, 15:58   #188
Illuvatar
Mastermind

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjeldoran
I doubt you had Angels incs, if you think you do then pm me the coords you suspect are Angels or your intel is probably wrong.

We don't go galraids or random attacks so I'm pretty certain it's not Insomnia that we hit, unless it's some sort of retal or a member attacking solo (which he shouldn't).

will pm ya with coords around 21.00 gmt Kjeldoran!

Community Leader
Unread 24 Nov 2005, 18:51   #189
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

demiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace

NOBODY said LCH was weak. What THEY were saying when the war started was LCH had less members, less size, less this, this and that. WE didn't look at those factors, as far as WE were concerned, both alliances had the same amount of activity and fire power, and we were just retaliating.

As far as how the war went, none of my incs were LCH.

But all is fair in love and war, and it was lots of fun. And a 12% size and 6% score increase on the first night of recovering from a war is not too bad at all.

Veneratio | Insomnia | F-Crew | Subh
demiGOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Nov 2005, 22:27   #190
bwtmc
thinking, that's all.

bwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Well as many calls as you have members is hardly a disaster in War-Time, that's how i'd look at it. =)
Unread 24 Nov 2005, 23:02   #191
Torz
Up yours

Torz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud of

Quote:

Is a 'top tier' alliance really that capable when it has a General Macarthur type figure at the helm?
Torz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Nov 2005, 00:50   #192
Alki
Drink is Good

could you show me how to engage a war without a -ve roid count on either side. Or did this one end quickly aswell:|
Unread 25 Nov 2005, 01:06   #193
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Yeah we found a way to fight where both sides gain roids, we'll abuse it till the creators find out \o/

Retired
Unread 25 Nov 2005, 01:53   #194
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

People can't even do a proper war these days.
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Nov 2005, 10:10   #195
Illuvatar
Mastermind

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwtmc
Well as many calls as you have members is hardly a disaster in War-Time, that's how i'd look at it. =)
as I said...we wont compare to Angels/1up/eXi atm..

This round is more a "Rebuilding of our Memberbase"- Round for Insomnia than a fighting for the TOP Round!
We know where we are n00bing a bit, you dont need to tell me that..

All we want for now is to get our 5th Spot back,and we'll get it!

Community Leader
Unread 26 Nov 2005, 12:45   #196
Rinoa
Reject False Icons

Rinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to behold

[quote=Antigone]as I said...we wont compare to Angels/1up/eXi atm..

This round is more a "Rebuilding of our Memberbase"- Round for Insomnia than a fighting for the TOP Round!

All we want for now is to get our 5th Spot back,and we'll get it![/E]

WTF? once u actually lose the war with LCH ( notice the bit where they own u on roids and pass u 5 mill on score ) u actually go back and try and say Insomnia were having a rebuilding round? excuse me but everone knows LCH are the ones having a rebuilding round so dont try and twist it any other way . Insomnia played to get top 4/5 etc and they wont this round so dont say anything else . The LCH Warmachine would go for 4th if it wasnt sick of targetting 1up nicks for the last 3 bla bla bla rounds. Big resp[ect goes to ACE REMY AKMaster and teh best DC wielklem|Shops for putting LCH back on the map
Wolfpack - Dc
xVx - DC
Apprime -_-
Rinoa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Nov 2005, 15:07   #197
Duncan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rinoa
WTF? once u actually lose the war with LCH ( notice the bit where they own u on roids and pass u 5 mill on score ) u actually go back and try and say Insomnia were having a rebuilding round? excuse me but everone knows LCH are the ones having a rebuilding round so dont try and twist it any other way . Insomnia played to get top 4/5 etc and they wont this round so dont say anything else . The LCH Warmachine would go for 4th if it wasnt sick of targetting 1up nicks for the last 3 bla bla bla rounds. Big resp[ect goes to ACE REMY AKMaster and teh best DC wielklem|Shops for putting LCH back on the map
Insomnia had about 30 members after r14 and was considering merging with another alliance to bealbe to play r15. Now, I think you just didn't notice/care that Insomnia is also having a rebuilding round. (notice the bit where a bunch of members jump ship when things get a little tough).

LCH is the better alliance no doubt about it, but it's possible for 2 alliances to play a rebuilding round at once, so don't act like it' isn't. I can't speak for the HCs but I believe our goal is to do as well as possible, as it was really hard to predict what Insomnia would beable to achieve at the beginning of the round. Doesn't seem as though we're capable of fighting a decent war at the moment
Unread 26 Nov 2005, 17:23   #198
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

[quote=Rinoa]
Quote:
as I said...we wont compare to Angels/1up/eXi atm..

All we want for now is to get our 5th Spot back,and we'll get it![/E]

S T F U... who are you to say who is rebuilding or not? LCH is indeed rebuilding, but for gods sake, so r we. We had 25 memers before tickstart, and seriously considered an offer of merger from LCH. Now both alliances came out better without the merge, and PA has 2 more decent alliances... but that doesnt mean both cant be rebuilding...

There can be more than one alliance rebuilding lol...

And what do you know of Insomnia goals? preround, the HC agreed that a solid memberbase of 50 would be around our expectations...

Retired
Unread 27 Nov 2005, 16:48   #199
Remy
Ex-Head Multihunter

Remy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud of

[quote=Jonas]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rinoa

S T F U... who are you to say who is rebuilding or not? LCH is indeed rebuilding, but for gods sake, so r we. We had 25 memers before tickstart, and seriously considered an offer of merger from LCH. Now both alliances came out better without the merge, and PA has 2 more decent alliances... but that doesnt mean both cant be rebuilding...

There can be more than one alliance rebuilding lol...

And what do you know of Insomnia goals? preround, the HC agreed that a solid memberbase of 50 would be around our expectations...
Youre right, were both rebuilding :-)

And doing nicely, i'd say
R7-9: Had an account, but didnt play seriously
R09.5: []LCH[] Officer
R10.0: []LCH[] HC (Rank #9, #1 Gal)
R10.5-R18.0: []LCH[] HC Scanner!
R18.0-R33 : Multihunter, Head MH
R34-.. : [CT] HC
Remy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Nov 2005, 11:41   #200
Knife
Egistered Ruser

Knife is an unknown quantity at this point

So far I see only Insomnia teaming-up with HR to bash small (non LCH) gals.

Strange these 'wars'

=|T0MB|=