User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 6 Dec 2014, 11:40   #1
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of
R59 stats discussion

http://beta.planetarion.com/history/...?id=6&round=59

Never seen a round where the incs has been so well spread over the alliances.
The top6 alliances have basicly the same amount of incs.

Its obviously that p3nguins seems to be the top launchers this round.
Not having more incs than the rest, and having that XP BG certainly looks like the reason why they brought home the victory this round.

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK

Last edited by BloodyButcher; 6 Dec 2014 at 11:52.
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Dec 2014, 12:08   #2
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of
Re: R59 stats discussion

p3nguins: 47% of all incs recalled
Conspiracy: 37% of all incs recalled
Black-Flag: 50% of all incs recalled
Ultores: 41% of all incs recalled
Inferno: 50% of all incs recalled
Rainbows: 42% of all incs recalled

Unread 6 Dec 2014, 12:29   #3
Plaguuu

Plaguuu is just really nicePlaguuu is just really nicePlaguuu is just really nicePlaguuu is just really nicePlaguuu is just really nice

They did have more incs than the rest, and rainbows had the least incs of the top 6 alliances

Plaguuu out
Plaguuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Dec 2014, 14:08   #4
Munkee
Dictator

Munkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to behold

Butcher can't even read facts correct.
Munkee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Dec 2014, 14:11   #5
isildurx

isildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond repute

Seeing as that's factually correct, I think we can expect him to misinterpret your post soon enough.
Unread 6 Dec 2014, 14:25   #6
Nitros
Internal Error

Nitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to behold

What I think he tried to say, is that there is no big gab between the top 6, like it is futher down towards the top 10 alliances

[]LCH[] ..lets change history
Nitros is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Dec 2014, 14:32   #7
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plaguuu View Post
They did have more incs than the rest, and rainbows had the least incs of the top 6 alliances
The differences this round are in the noise. Looking at the top 6, the difference between the most and the fewest incs is 4703 - 4049 = 654 or 14%. Compare r58, which had 4068 - 2415 = 1653 or 41%, or r57, which had 4948 - 1868 = 2980 or 62%, or r56, which had 4681 - 2097 = 2584 or 55%.

Whether that means anything at all is a different discussion, but Butcher's reading of the facts is largely correct.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Dec 2014, 14:37   #8
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitros View Post
What I think he tried to say, is that there is no big gab between the top 6, like it is futher down towards the top 10 alliances
No, the 700 or odd high priority incs the XP planets of p3ng had means they are actualy FAR above the rest in amount of incs

Unread 6 Dec 2014, 14:45   #9
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

And sorry Munkee for inflating the inc stats in the other thread, i said we would be around 4k incs, and GM said they had around 4.3k reported incs at that point, i guess its just me trying to twist the facts to suit my reality.
Im not trying to discredit anyone, or make something look diffrent than it is, never had, and never will. Rainbows had a pretty easy end of this round, p3ngs did have far more incs than us during this period.
P3nguins won, its undeniable

Unread 6 Dec 2014, 14:46   #10
Willzzz
Legion Idle Master

Willzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
No, the 700 or odd high priority incs the XP planets of p3ng had means they are actualy FAR above the rest in amount of incs
Not bad for an alliance that apparently napped the universe eh..(/me looks for forest)

Played: Round 1-13. PA Team: Round 13-17. The Return: Round 18-19. PA Team: Round 20. Return.. Again: Round 21-37 Retired: Round 38 Returned: Round 39-45 Retired: Round 45 Returned: Round: 56

p3nguin Founder
Willzzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Dec 2014, 14:50   #11
booji
a bucket

booji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Rainbows had a pretty easy end of this round, p3ngs did have far more incs than us during this period.
Conversely we had a comparatively easy start of the round when we were way down around 5th. Both of which is just what you would expect.

Otterly an Otter.
booji is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Dec 2014, 14:58   #12
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willzzz View Post
Not bad for an alliance that apparently napped the universe eh..(/me looks for forest)
Thats what i was aiming at, thanks for bringing it up.
Those alliance that are stupid enough to go into next round without atleast a block of 3 alliance is out of the race.

Unread 6 Dec 2014, 15:05   #13
booji
a bucket

booji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to behold

I hope no one goes into next round blocked. Or at least if it happens I hope its a pretty even set of blocks. No one wants the round over at the half way mark.

Otterly an Otter.
Unread 6 Dec 2014, 15:11   #14
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by booji View Post
I hope no one goes into next round blocked. Or at least if it happens I hope its a pretty even set of blocks. No one wants the round over at the half way mark.
Why would no one do it?
Each new round will be a result of last round, if p3ng/BF/Ult blocked for 1177 this round, expect someone to have something ready to make sure it wont be as effective next round.
And according to BF they wanted a relaxed round last round, looking at their inc tally, they will for sure make sure they have a relaxed round next round with NAPing even more allies

Unread 6 Dec 2014, 15:38   #15
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willzzz View Post
You did nap a lot. The fact you got loads of incs later on doesn't change that.

I would be quite interested in seeing the stats every third of the round, I wish they would keep those stats.

I don't know and have no facts on it, but I would be guessing you had an easier part of the round at start, being napped with FL/Ult/BF and co and going primarily after Inf, and got more incs later on when ND and co started hitting back. But like I say, I am guessing
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Dec 2014, 15:39   #16
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

DrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud of

P3ng had the most score, the most value and the most incs. In addition they sent the most def and att. Deserved win, grats

* We do not exist *

* G-II * NoS * VsN * Ascendancy * Osiris * xVx * Ultores *

DrunkenViking is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Dec 2014, 15:41   #17
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest View Post

I would be quite interested in seeing the stats every third of the round, I wish they would keep those stats.

I don't know and have no facts on it, but I would be guessing you had an easier part of the round at start, being napped with FL/Ult/BF and co and going primarily after Inf, and got more incs later on when ND and co started hitting back. But like I say, I am guessing
ND were NAPed with p3ng almost whole the round, start getting your facts straight.

Unread 6 Dec 2014, 15:45   #18
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

DrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud of

I think p3ng experienced a larger and larger portion of ct + rainbows incs, ND not so much.

Interesting seeing fleet launches:
7285 p3nguins
4742 conspiracy
6295 black flag
5104 ultprime
5631 inferno
5625 rainbows

* We do not exist *

* G-II * NoS * VsN * Ascendancy * Osiris * xVx * Ultores *

DrunkenViking is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Dec 2014, 15:56   #19
Willzzz
Legion Idle Master

Willzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud of

Quote:

Well to be honest, your correct we didn't have that much incoming at the beginning. However, as we have pointed out p3ng didn't really coordinate hardly and Inf came after us not the other way around. We were of course mid table as it were then also

Closer to the end it turned into Inf, CT, Rain and some ND. Till we retaliated on Rain then it turned into just CT and Inf.

Played: Round 1-13. PA Team: Round 13-17. The Return: Round 18-19. PA Team: Round 20. Return.. Again: Round 21-37 Retired: Round 38 Returned: Round 39-45 Retired: Round 45 Returned: Round: 56

p3nguin Founder
Willzzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Dec 2014, 16:05   #20
booji
a bucket

Quote:
Or perhaps we had few incs at the start because we were a nowhere alliance low ranked with little chance of grabbing first. This changed when our group of xp planets who had wanted to play oot (so joining Astraeus) rejoined. Until then why would anyone want to bother attacking an alliance that had around 50 members and little chance? As a result we were only being hit by gal raids for the first third of the round. How can it be surprising that during this period the alliances that were at 60 members and at the top of the rankings (inferno and rainbows) were taking a lot of incs?

Otterly an Otter.
Unread 6 Dec 2014, 16:38   #21
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

ManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really nice

Quote:
Why would no one do it?
Each new round will be a result of last round, if p3ng/BF/Ult blocked for 1177 this round, expect someone to have something ready to make sure it wont be as effective next round.
And according to BF they wanted a relaxed round last round, looking at their inc tally, they will for sure make sure they have a relaxed round next round with NAPing even more allies
more BF hate, same pre round stuff you go at every time.
ManiacMagic is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Dec 2014, 16:52   #22
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManiacMagic View Post
more BF hate, same pre round stuff you go at every time.
Its not BF hate.
Clouds said he did all he could ensuring you had quiet round.
Looking at the stats now MM, being one of the few heavy value only allie, what went wrong?
The NAPs you put in place this round obviously didnt help you from being prolly, the most attacked alliance(looking aside from the XP whores in other tags)?
If you go into next round with a intend of challenging for top spot you will be twatted, im sure you will have around twice the amount of incs then

Unread 6 Dec 2014, 17:20   #23
Clouds

Clouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Why would no one do it?
No-one was blocked in R59, and if you're referring to Ultprime/BF/p2n, they were merely napped to each other.

A block by general term is a cooperation between alliances to coordinate against specified alliances. This wasn't the case this round (bar when BF/p2n hit Inferno together for 4 days).

It's not a secret that you are the most delusional person in this game, and your propaganda attempts fail every round.

I have noticed though that you like to (troll) target the alliance that I reside in. First Vikings, and now Black Flag. Get a grip and grow up please.

This round is a prime example of how alliances don't hold grudges and enter a new round with fresh politics. Anyone who feels the need to hold a grudge into next round shouldn't be in an HC position, as it only damages their alliance.
Clouds is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Dec 2014, 17:30   #24
Clouds

Clouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Its not BF hate.
Clouds said he did all he could ensuring you had quiet round.
I don't remember saying that. I did however say that we weren't playing for #1 and we weren't scoping our politics to go for the win.

Quote:
If you go into next round with a intend of challenging for top spot you will be twatted, im sure you will have around twice the amount of incs then
Again, folk don't tend to go into new rounds with old grudges (bar you but you're an imbecile).

I've heard this story over and over again, and it's getting old. Get your head out of your arse and get a grip. Just because you personally dislike Black Flag doesn't mean that the majority of alliances do, too.

One cannot scope their politics in going on a vendetta against a specified alliance because new wars always occur.

For example, at the end of last round, Black Flag & p3nguins despised each other after two solid rounds of warring each other. Instead of doing it bitch3r's way (which would probably have worn both alliances down and ultimately resulted in both tags losing members at the end of the round due toe exhaustion over a petty grudge), we decided to start the round with a harmless 2 week fort avoidance to let the dust settle.

This is why you probably don't have players who respect you as an HC because you are short sighted and naive, and it's probably why you don't have any influence over Rainbows' politics.
Unread 6 Dec 2014, 18:02   #25
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Clouds a few alliances started preparing for next rounds relations at pt800.
Ofc grudges/love affairs will be kept. Im sure you have made sure you are on the right side of things when the shit hits the fan?
You said yourself you did the politics that was to ensure BF best interest, how come you got the most incs this round?
As you said you made sure the grugdes with p3ngs from last round was put aside, who came into the round witth all the BF hate?

I dont personaly dislike anyone, as i dont take this game personaly usualy. What i do personaly dislike is certain playstyles, and you just seem to fit that bill most of the rounds ive played.

And for the last time i rarely do or care for politics in RainbowS. We have allready set our guidlines regarding that, so why would i try influence it?

Unread 6 Dec 2014, 18:43   #26
Clouds

So, first you try and influence hostility against Black Flag by saying that we are 'nappers', but yet we have one of the highest incoming statistics this round, and now you're saying that we were the most hit.

You just use anything as ammunition to slate Black Flag.

Quote:
Clouds a few alliances started preparing for next rounds relations at pt800.
The PA community knows how full of shit you are. And even if this is the case, folk know that we can hold our ground and still finish t4.

Quote:
You said yourself you did the politics that was to ensure BF best interest, how come you got the most incs this round?
Maybe because we had a few wars this round, which resulted in getting p-targetted. Just because we had high incoming statistics doesn't mean we conducted bad politics. I think our rank shows that we didn't fail in this area.

If we had low incoming, you would moan, and you moan when we have an high incoming statistics.

I'm just entertaining your idiocy because I'm bored. I don't really care what you opinions of Black Flag are. If you were a more successful alliance than us, then maybe I would take you seriously, but you're an incompetent HC in an even more incompetent alliance.

Last edited by Clouds; 6 Dec 2014 at 21:37.
Unread 6 Dec 2014, 19:40   #27
TheoDD
Othello Champion, Solitaire Champion, Anime BlackJack Champion

TheoDD has a spectacular aura aboutTheoDD has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by clouds View Post
if you were a more successful alliance than us, then maybe i would take you seriously, but you're an incompetent hc in an even more incompetent alliance.
qft.
TheoDD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Dec 2014, 23:01   #28
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Butcher's status as a successful or failed HC has no bearing on whether his points are accurate or not. That is what we call an ad hominem.

Calling his alliance incompetent is step further. It is an unprovoked insult to 57 random people whose only apparent fault in life is to be in an alliance with someone you dislike.

Neither of you are taking the moral high ground here.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Dec 2014, 00:11   #29
Patrikc

Patrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant future

They are arguing on the internet - what moral high ground is there to take?
Patrikc is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Dec 2014, 12:05   #30
Krypton
KK

Krypton is a jewel in the roughKrypton is a jewel in the roughKrypton is a jewel in the rough

lol
Krypton is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Dec 2014, 23:18   #31
Adapt
Leader Of The Gang

Adapt is just really niceAdapt is just really niceAdapt is just really niceAdapt is just really niceAdapt is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrikc View Post
They are arguing on the internet - what moral high ground is there to take?
lol
Round 81 - Ultores - Rank 73rd.
Round 83 - Ultores - Rank 16th.
Round 91 - Lucky7 - Rank 50th.
Round 92 - Lucky7 - Rank 39th.
Adapt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Dec 2014, 10:19   #32
NoXiouS
Mordar, Keel, Reip

NoXiouS is just really niceNoXiouS is just really niceNoXiouS is just really niceNoXiouS is just really nice

imho, this pickering between BB and Clouds just shows that they care. BB cares about BF because he has no clue what BF does and why, and Clouds cares about BF since he's one of our HCs. I personally didn't enjoy the round much, even if it was a bit more relaxed than few of our previous rounds. I didn't take our wars quite as seriously as before, tbh, I didn't take the opposition as seriously either, even tho there are good, even great players in those alliances we fought.

The stats show that we deserved our place, even if we really didn't aim for a top spot, I would have been happy with a T5 finish with how our performance felt, our attacks slacked a lot, our def was hanging purely on the few actives that cared enough to DC and yet we managed to put up the numbers we did. If that doesn't please everyone else, I don't give a fock, I'm happy for what we did.

And what comes to preparing next rounds politics from tick 800... look who's calling the kettle black. We have never made pre-round deals (expect a promise to talk later in the round), we won't do so now either, it's a long time till the r60 and a lot can change. But if you insist on forming a block on us already, please do. Bring it, bring everything, I've had a breather from warring, even if we warred a good portion of the round, I'm up for another round of constant banging. Maybe make it 4v1 this time or 5v1, we will adapt and overcome.

P3ng deserved their win, CT pulled a few oots to take #2, good job there too, and our laidback performance got us the #3 spot, deal with it rather than cry about it. Pull up your big boy pants and do better next time, maybe you deserve to whine then.

All the war propaganda, all the screaming and lies and hatred, comes invariably from people who are not fighting. - George Orwell
NoXiouS is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Dec 2014, 11:26   #33
Joseph
Error

Joseph is just really niceJoseph is just really niceJoseph is just really niceJoseph is just really niceJoseph is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clouds View Post
No-one was blocked in R59, and if you're referring to Ultprime/BF/p2n, they were merely napped to each other.

A block by general term is a cooperation between alliances to coordinate against specified alliances. This wasn't the case this round (bar when BF/p2n hit Inferno together for 4 days).

It's not a secret that you are the most delusional person in this game, and your propaganda attempts fail every round.

I have noticed though that you like to (troll) target the alliance that I reside in. First Vikings, and now Black Flag. Get a grip and grow up please.

This round is a prime example of how alliances don't hold grudges and enter a new round with fresh politics. Anyone who feels the need to hold a grudge into next round shouldn't be in an HC position, as it only damages their alliance.
Ok. I agree BB have some problems. But ofc he have a fair point.
3 alliances napped 1177 ticks obvious looks as a BLOCK.
And u guys from this napped alliances will deny it into death. But i see it as a big ****ing block. And im sure im not the only one. No1 can know if u didnt really coordinated attacks. Soooo. Again. Congrats peng. Bf failed again. Ult played well.
Unread 8 Dec 2014, 11:36   #34
Joseph
Error

Joseph is just really niceJoseph is just really niceJoseph is just really niceJoseph is just really niceJoseph is just really nice

And i love to see clouds and BB discussing. Makes me wonder who love each other more. But clouds. Please dont say again that an alliance is incopetent. Other way ppl will have the same right to say this about your crew.
Unread 8 Dec 2014, 11:43   #35
Plaguuu

Plaguuu is just really nicePlaguuu is just really nicePlaguuu is just really nicePlaguuu is just really nicePlaguuu is just really nice

All the targets would have known if "the block" did coordinated attacks so its fully possible for someone to know.
Plaguuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Dec 2014, 12:48   #36
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plaguuu View Post
All the targets would have known if "the block" did coordinated attacks so its fully possible for someone to know.
Yeah we allready know that they attacked together if we are basic it on your logic
But what does it count, there is no trust between any of the alliances basicly from the opposing sides. Both CT and Bows has been accused of inflating inc numbers and providing facts thats been adjusted to fit their views on things.

The inc stats this round are indeed interesting, all alliances seems to be pretty close to each other in ability to cover incs overall, thats prolly the reason why this round politics was so off the norm.
If the alliances stay the same next round, im pretty sure we will see politics fly the same way With half the univers being blocked in one side for majority of the round, as it did this round, but the incs number will not be as even as it was this round.

Unread 8 Dec 2014, 13:03   #37
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Alliance Ranked 1-6:
Planets: 59,5
Incs: 4350
Recalled: 1945 44,7%
Average per planet: 73

Alliance ranked 7-12:
Planets: 35,5
Incs: 1775
Recalled: 550 30,1%
Average per planet: 50

Unread 8 Dec 2014, 13:15   #38
Blue_Esper

Blue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of light

who cares, that round was utter trash
Unread 8 Dec 2014, 13:33   #39
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue_Esper View Post
who cares, that round was utter trash
What should change for next round to make that round better?
Except the stats ofc.

Unread 8 Dec 2014, 14:08   #40
Krypton
KK

Krypton is a jewel in the roughKrypton is a jewel in the roughKrypton is a jewel in the rough

Tag limits to 25
Krypton is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Dec 2014, 16:24   #41
Clouds

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joseph View Post
And i love to see clouds and BB discussing. Makes me wonder who love each other more. But clouds. Please dont say again that an alliance is incopetent. Other way ppl will have the same right to say this about your crew.
We failed at what? The top spot? When we weren't even playing for the win? Why does Bitch3r & co always presume that this is our goal? What, because we have a good core of players who care? This kind of attitude just portrays you as jealous.

To be honest, I'm not going to get into a pissing contest with you too. I have played along side with you in Vikings and I know you're a good player, and I respect you. If you want to act like Bitch3r and act like another idiotic troll, then please continue, but I will just ignore you as you're better than this.

EDIT: I would like to apologise if I insulted anyone in Rainbows. It was unfair to use an alliance as a source of my grievances with Bitch3r.

Last edited by Clouds; 8 Dec 2014 at 23:06.
Unread 8 Dec 2014, 16:47   #42
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
We failed at what? The top stop? When we weren't even playing for the win? Why does Bitch3r & co always presume that this is our goal? What, because we have a good core of players who care? This kind of attitude just portrays you as jealous.

To be honest, I'm not going to get into a pissing contest with you too. I have played along side with you in Vikings and I know you're a good player, and I respect you. If you want to act like Bitch3r and portray yourself as another idiotic troll, then please continue, but I will just ignore you as you're better than this.
Its just hard to understand what your goal was, and how you somehow reached this.
From my point of you the round-long-block didnt help you getting less incs, or achieve any top ranking. You were closer to 6th than you were to 1st.
Im pretty sure you couldve done better, and had less incs if you had gone for a diffrent political approach, but thats just me.
You will prolly say thats its not your job to make sure the univers dosnt stagnate, and its somehow everyone elses fault they just didnt block up early enough.
The univers is too small now days to have 200 man blocks running for 1177 tick, its only around 500 players in tags spread across the univers now days

Unread 8 Dec 2014, 19:06   #43
TheoDD

Quote:
Its just hard to understand what your goal was, and how you somehow reached this.
From my point of you the round-long-block didnt help you getting less incs, or achieve any top ranking. You were closer to 6th than you were to 1st.
Im pretty sure you couldve done better, and had less incs if you had gone for a diffrent political approach, but thats just me.
You will prolly say thats its not your job to make sure the univers dosnt stagnate, and its somehow everyone elses fault they just didnt block up early enough.
The univers is too small now days to have 200 man blocks running for 1177 tick, its only around 500 players in tags spread across the univers now days
Sort your own alliance and own playing skills before you go around lecturing others. It is just so wrong on so many levels!
Unread 8 Dec 2014, 20:13   #44
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheoDD View Post
Sort your own alliance and own playing skills before you go around lecturing others. It is just so wrong on so many levels!
Difference being we were not blocked for 1177 ticks?

Unread 8 Dec 2014, 20:43   #45
TheoDD

Quote:
Difference being we were not blocked for 1177 ticks?
... How many rounds now have you been a regular underachiever?
You always claim to take the morale high ground, but you have nothing to show for. You take pride in pointless titles.
Have you ever done a good job for any alliance? And if so, please point out what you've done and when. I'm sure there are several people that can confirm or deny whatever you say.

I could go further with this, but i think you already have a handful without missing the point.
Unread 8 Dec 2014, 20:55   #46
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheoDD View Post
... How many rounds now have you been a regular underachiever?
You always claim to take the morale high ground, but you have nothing to show for. You take pride in pointless titles.
Have you ever done a good job for any alliance? And if so, please point out what you've done and when. I'm sure there are several people that can confirm or deny whatever you say.

I could go further with this, but i think you already have a handful without missing the point.
Rather not end #1 than going against my ethics.
Not gonna say that BowS wont be going into such drastic steps, as the Block did this round, in future rounds. Maybe we will have to make sure we are competitive on as many fronts as the Block alliances is. We just have to adjust to how the game is played now days, so who knows what we will have to do to make it into the top3.

Unread 8 Dec 2014, 20:56   #47
NoXiouS
Mordar, Keel, Reip

NoXiouS is just really niceNoXiouS is just really niceNoXiouS is just really niceNoXiouS is just really nice

A) BF was not blocked for 1177 ticks, we had fort avoids for the first third of the round (after the first 120 ticks or so) or the first quarter, depending a bit on ally and current situations. These fort avoids were later changed to in-game alliances (still not blocking, just naps), due to all 3 major players fighting their own, separate wars. Forest would approve (eliminating the extra shizzle to focus on one).
B) BF had 1 single night of actually co-operated attacks with P3nguins, 3 other nights of targeting the same ally, without co-operation.
C) BF did not play for the win, 38 of our 48 staying members voted for a relaxed round with minimal wars.
D) We still fought our wars, we out came our opponents and we finished third.
E) IF, at any point, we were offered more than insults, empty threats, lame excuses or a unfair deal, we were very ready to discuss. Especially myself.

We did not at any point this round play for the win, we did not at any point during this round (like any previous round) backstab anyone to gain a better ranking, we did not at any point during this round back off from a fight that was worth fighting (I started the talks to end our war with CT, because everyone else but the participants in that war were winning more). Yes, we might have been closer to 6th in score than to 1st, but we still ended up higher than 6th, with a very, very, and I can't emphasize this enough, very, minimal effort towards ally score. This was a round to sit back and relax, see what the newcomers can do, and all they did is shown in the stats and the final rankings.

Anyone who has an issue with this is very welcome to have a chat with me in irc, my nick is there in the left. All I ask in exchange is an open mind, we're not all playing your game, some of us play our own game.

All the war propaganda, all the screaming and lies and hatred, comes invariably from people who are not fighting. - George Orwell

Last edited by NoXiouS; 8 Dec 2014 at 21:02. Reason: typo
NoXiouS is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Dec 2014, 22:42   #48
Munkee
Dictator

Munkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to behold

It's a damn shame we only have bitchers side of the story on here isn't it and not the other HC he played with,...

O WAIT!

http://prntscr.com/5ep5ft

http://prntscr.com/5ep4ns

Bitcher essentially does what he wants at the expense of those who sadly have to face the incomings which inevitably come their way due to his actions.

When he talks about ethics.. and round goals.. I always see one image:
http://www.blogcdn.com/www.mandatory.../03/987002.gif

B-Butch3r> [17:43:32] Well good luck then backstabbers
<B-Butch3r> [17:43:37] Be it as you wish
<B-Butch3r> [17:44:19] I know you wernt to be trusted
<B-Butch3r> [17:44:34] Just had to convince the rest of the HQ who actualy had a lot of respect for you
<munkee> na
<munkee> this was all your doing butcher
<munkee> you put us up in the raid monday
<munkee> now YOU pay
<B-Butch3r> we have hardly been hitting any p3ng planets
<B-Butch3r> its all in your imagination
<B-Butch3r> 5-6 p3ng planets at max each night
<B-Butch3r> We hit who hit us who arnt within an agreement
<B-Butch3r> obviously p3ng/BF would be natural targets, in gal raids
<B-Butch3r> claiming we went on ptragetting you is just something of your imagination

Last edited by Munkee; 8 Dec 2014 at 22:54.
Munkee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Dec 2014, 23:08   #49
[DDK]gm

[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future

dont know if anyone said it in here munkee but congrats on the win... again
R10 Eclipse
R10.5-R13 FAnG
R20-23 CT
R23 (CT BG) ToF
R24-R82... CT
[DDK]gm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Dec 2014, 23:26   #50
Joseph
Error

Quote:
We failed at what? The top spot? When we weren't even playing for the win? Why does Bitch3r & co always presume that this is our goal? What, because we have a good core of players who care? This kind of attitude just portrays you as jealous.

To be honest, I'm not going to get into a pissing contest with you too. I have played along side with you in Vikings and I know you're a good player, and I respect you. If you want to act like Bitch3r and act like another idiotic troll, then please continue, but I will just ignore you as you're better than this.

EDIT: I would like to apologise if I insulted anyone in Rainbows. It was unfair to use an alliance as a source of my grievances with Bitch3r.
i do respect u too... and all i wanted with this post was to see u comming back with the BS u said in other post, that your core was not good. now u r right. they are ace. end of discussion. i cant remember a commander who blames the team, and cant take the fault on his own. and ofc anyone creating an aliance, playing and defending entire round, wants to win. say something diferente is just bs again.

Quote:
And besides, the two alliances I've hc'd since leaving Ultores haven't won not because of my lack of leadership, but because the member-base isn't strong and independent enough to win.
edit: and if u check all posts, u will see im not the first pointing out your name. u came with some bs again about me playing or not properly.

Last edited by Joseph; 8 Dec 2014 at 23:34.
Joseph is offline   Reply With Quote