User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 25 Sep 2008, 20:27   #1
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend
Tooth trouble

A couple of weeks ago I noticed that the filling in one of my teeth is going black. Of course the first thing I did when realising this was go on the internet to find out what it means. My Google skills came up wanting though and I didnīt find anything of real substance. So plan B was to go to a dentist to see what heīd say.

I was in Peru at the time though and didnīt want some Andean witch doctor poking around in my mouth; so I decided to wait until I got somewhere more civilised before getting checked out.

Iīm in Santiago (Chile) now and went to the dentist a couple of days ago. He X rayed me and turns out that the toothīs root is kind of dying (decaying, dissolving, something like that) which is what has turned the filling black. This isnīt too surprising for me because the tooth is a milk tooth (I already knew this).

According to the Santiagan dentist that I spoke to the tooth will eventually need to be removed but not for a long time, years in fact. He said that the filling is also fine and doesnīt need replacing.

My mate who Iīm travelling with reckons I might need a root canal to kill off the tooth and be able to leave it in my mouth.

So my question is, do any of you have experience with anything like this? Iīm not averse to having a root canal but I hear itīs a pretty big operation, one I donīt really want to have while in South America. Iīm going to be in New Zealand in mid November and Australia six weeks after that so I could try and get one in one of those countries. Or I could wait til I get back to England, in 11 months time.
Unread 26 Sep 2008, 07:37   #2
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Tooth trouble

Do you drink a lot of coffee?
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote