User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions

Unread 8 Dec 2014, 23:45   #1
Joseph
Error

Joseph is just really niceJoseph is just really niceJoseph is just really niceJoseph is just really niceJoseph is just really nice
Ingame alliance relations

a single HC cant have the power to create or break naps.
maybe u need one more, something like the needed ministers to exile some1. dunno, i just dont think is right as i saw it happening last round with idiot nelito before leaving the last place were ppl still have any respect for him.
Unread 9 Dec 2014, 01:02   #2
Clouds

Clouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to behold
Re: Ingame alliance relations

I don't think this is necessary. You should trust your co-commanders. If you don't trust them, then don't give them such power.

If the PA team feels the need to implement this, then add an option to access levels in-game where this feature is optional. Not every alliance has trust issues!
Clouds is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Dec 2014, 13:44   #3
Patrikc

Patrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant future

These suggestions always reminds me of raketgate.
Patrikc is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Dec 2014, 00:26   #4
Joseph
Error

Joseph is just really niceJoseph is just really niceJoseph is just really niceJoseph is just really niceJoseph is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clouds View Post
I don't think this is necessary. You should trust your co-commanders. If you don't trust them, then don't give them such power.

If the PA team feels the need to implement this, then add an option to access levels in-game where this feature is optional. Not every alliance has trust issues!
I cant remember alliances merging like they are this past rounds

Plus if this happen with any famous gringo they will run and change it
No more talking for me here
Thanks
Unread 10 Dec 2014, 02:07   #5
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joseph View Post
I cant remember alliances merging like they are this past rounds

Plus if this happen with any famous gringo they will run and change it
No more talking for me here
Thanks
Reminds me of ND merging with dasos alliance they quickly removed his access and got rid of him

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote