User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 19 Apr 2006, 13:27   #1
Nitros
Internal Error

Nitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to behold
Free account restrictions

As said in the message on the overview:

Restrictions of an unpaid account:
Heavy Cargo Transfers III (You can successfully mine only a maximum of 300 asteroids)

However it's not possible to research the 3rd tier of the heavy cargo tree. Since i have a unpaid account, probably like some others, i’d like to know if the PA-crew knows of this ‘bug’ or if its just a error in the overview message?

Thanks, Nitros

[]LCH[] ..lets change history
Nitros is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Apr 2006, 14:20   #2
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: Free account restrictions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitros
As said in the message on the overview:

Restrictions of an unpaid account:
Heavy Cargo Transfers III (You can successfully mine only a maximum of 300 asteroids)

However it's not possible to research the 3rd tier of the heavy cargo tree. Since i have a unpaid account, probably like some others, i’d like to know if the PA-crew knows of this ‘bug’ or if its just a error in the overview message?

Thanks, Nitros
I'm 99% sure you should be able to mine 300.
Unread 19 Apr 2006, 14:25   #3
Nitros
Internal Error

Nitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to behold

possibly..but i cant research the reseach which would allow me to
"Unpaid accounts dont have 'balblabalh' to research 'blabhablah'."

unless you're saying i dont have to research and i can mine those 300 with the 200 research

Unread 19 Apr 2006, 14:37   #4
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

fixed :-) sorry
Unread 19 Apr 2006, 14:40   #5
Nitros
Internal Error

thanks, working now