User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Recruitment
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 11 Jun 2004, 22:23   #1
Elder
Silver winged Dragon

Elder is an unknown quantity at this point
Legions of Doom [LoDoom] is recruiting

We of LoDoom cannot claim to be members of one of the old, large alliances with history back to the very beginning of our beloved Planetarion but that is not necessarily a bad thing. As a newly established alliance ( founded at the beginning of r10,5 by Chaddy and Heathred) we have not yet reached the stage where we see challenges as something that should be avoided at all costs, something which some of the old alliances have been doing for many rounds. Our members have a large influence on the structure and workings of LoDoom and active players can be faced with the prospect of rapid promotions.

However, the fact that we are new does not mean that we are not experienced. Several of our members including myself, have been playing PA almost since the beginning and we do know how to make an alliance work properly.

So, if you are interested, drop by #LOD and say hello, we are always pleased to get visitors . Join us in our quest to make PA a far more interesting place!!

Yours sincerely,
LoDoom High Command

Co-founder of Veneratio

#Veneratio
www.veneratiohq.org
Elder is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jun 2004, 08:33   #2
Dragon
The End

Dragon is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Legions of Doom [LoDoom] is recruiting

Would you care in fussing alliances, such as The Open Heavens. Just like you we have got a some active members, and we started last round. We will be getting more in the future, when i dig up the old members of Open Heavens, but if you are not intrested i will also understand .
Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jun 2004, 09:01   #3
Elder
Silver winged Dragon

Elder is an unknown quantity at this point

We are always open to suggestions. Come visite us in #LOD and talk to Eleint (thats me) and I'm sure we can discuss your proposal properly

Co-founder of Veneratio

#Veneratio
www.veneratiohq.org
Elder is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jun 2004, 20:44   #4
Jerven
-HC of LoDoom-

Jerven is on a distinguished road

Nice tread Elder LoDoom is a great alliance and like Elder said all the members have a lot of influence, and I think that's really good So if you are looking for an alliance to join, I would recommend LoDoom. Joined them myself in rnd 10.5, and had a lot of fun
Jerven is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jun 2004, 13:34   #5
chadsta
HC of LODoom

chadsta is an unknown quantity at this point

from reading this post u are either ready to join unsure or deffently dont want to.....
here are u options if u want to join then go to the allaince tab in planetarion then choose LODoom.. write some stuff and mention u were attracted here by the forums and then join mirc (channel #LOD) when u join mirc if a HC is availible pm them and explain u just joined they will just ask u questions.... if u cant get on mirc at that point then appply to this forum
http://kal.e-illuminati.org/index.php
and say who u are and what not on the LODoom for all topic (in the new recruit thread).. note u will be required to join mirc later if u are not a mirc user then please look into the forums some more and we will give your entry some thought.
if u are uncertain wether to join or not then please take this chance to glimpse the forums at http://kal.e-illuminati.org/index.php and talk to some member they can tell u something about the alliance.... u can also join the mirc channel #LOD and asksome questions there....

now the last option if u are plainly not interested then watever u do with ur time we wish u luck and ask u jump into our forums from time to time and see how things are.......

-chaddy-

Last edited by chadsta; 17 Jun 2004 at 12:32.
chadsta is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jun 2004, 13:49   #6
chadsta
HC of LODoom

our aim is not world domination but a community willing to put in some work for there friends and enjoy the game with the money u spent...

-chaddy-
Unread 20 Jun 2004, 00:23   #7
Nitros
Internal Error

Nitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to behold

good luck you guys

[]LCH[] ..lets change history
Nitros is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jun 2004, 08:39   #8
Assassin
PA Ancient

Assassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant future

idd good luck

Ever been attacked by a p3nguin? You get left a bit black and white!

p3nguin Founder
Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jun 2004, 18:31   #9
Cyborg

Cyborg is an unknown quantity at this point

Again... might any of your alliance members have a credit they can spare? I'm not trying to get a bribe but I really need an extra boot to help alliances so... I would most likely join an alliance that I can help most.
Cyborg is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jun 2004, 02:39   #10
chadsta
HC of LODoom

mmmm a payed account does help in this game though free acount are usefull for attacking give someone and extra hand....

-chaddy-

free ur mind, say the words, dare to dream and victory is yours!!!!
Unread 26 Jun 2004, 12:55   #11
Spaced
[WP]

Spaced is an unknown quantity at this point

best of luck -)

Ex [WP] Peon
Ex [NoS] Officer
Ex [Coven] Officer
Ex [=V=] Whore
Ex [Ely] Peon

Nom de Dieu de putain de bordel de merde de saloperie de connard d'enculé de ta mère! You see, it's like wiping your arse with silk, I love it.
Spaced is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jun 2004, 14:10   #12
chadsta
HC of LODoom

thnxs lucks not what we need... dedicated people is what we need...

-chaddy-

free ur mind, say the words, dare to dream and victory is yours!!!!