User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 4 Oct 2011, 19:08   #51
Clouds

Clouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to behold
Re: Ultores pwnage

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBA View Post
I really do not understand why you all are overly congratulating Ultores..
I was waiting for you to troll this thread.

Quote:
At the end of the day, they have spent the round farming naabs / hitting poor planets for constant roid gains, and avoiding confrontation.
I suggest you get your facts straight before posting. Maybe you should talk to MaxMillian, after all he is the #1 speculator on this forum.

Quote:
Like this thread has also highlighted, there is clear evidence that RAT let xVx get battered continuously for 3 weeks..
'RAT'? What because the decent players from Apprime were fed up of how Apprime were playing. IE; the alliance had certain defence leechers and Apprime not having the will to care.

Anyway, back to the point. We've been at war for just under half the round with 4 top tier alliances (ND/CT/APP/DLR), and if recall correctly, we participated in this 'block war' half way through the round where we reinfoirced our allies (xVx) by attacking ND/DLR. Maybe we didn't enter this war as early as xVx had hoped, but we did support our allies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henrik View Post
Apprime bitterness?

We had 1 goal which was to kill DLR, did we succeed? VERY MUCH INDEED.

I don't see any DLR's still playing...
If I recall correctly, it was Ultores that killed DLR off when they crashed on us. I refer of course to this.

Quote:
And you might wanna read what i wrote.

I blame CT and ND for not winning cuz they are crashing as every other round - you guys just idled it out.
Idled it out? You were on the same playing field and you know that Ultores have been gang banged for the best part of the second half. I wouldn't describe that as idling it out.

Quote:
But you can't get probs for something you obv. didnt do. (like playing good, doing good politics etc.)
I have to disagree with you there as Ultores has been defending extremely well during this 'gang bang' operation, and we have held our ground. Only a few have managed to land on us each night.

If you're also trying to hint that our playerbase/HC team have been incompetent, then let me point you to the multiple fleetcathces that we and xVx setup on mutiple CT planets. Not only did we land on one of their planets (also killing a few CT defenders in the process) but we also prevented incoming for one night which gave us the opportunity to strike back.

So if you think that's being incompetent at politics and skillfull play, then you obviously don't have the mental capacity to engage in these debates.

Quote:
No sorry, aint that good of a cheater.
That's quite ironic, especially coming from someone in Apprime.

Last edited by Clouds; 6 Oct 2011 at 17:46.
Clouds is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Oct 2011, 20:48   #52
HaNzI
Apprime Troll HC

HaNzI has a spectacular aura aboutHaNzI has a spectacular aura aboutHaNzI has a spectacular aura about

I feel the honour of Apprime is being impugned. Troll yourself and pull the plug pls, i dont have time to defend our honour.
HaNzI is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Oct 2011, 05:01   #53
Knight

Knight is an unknown quantity at this point

aah it's ignorance or plain stubbornness that's forcing all these whiners to criticize Ultores round, either way, its some funny shit.
Got to say, apprime joining ND and CT in the block was funny as hell and despite their partnership who's on top??..

Ultores peon
Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Oct 2011, 07:59   #54
HellKicker
Fook Yu
Cell-Out Champion

HellKicker is a jewel in the roughHellKicker is a jewel in the roughHellKicker is a jewel in the rough

So Henrik was raging yesterday and said some bad words, called people names and such, mod must have removed it. Can mod pls send me a copy of that post? Thanks!
Unread 5 Oct 2011, 08:06   #55
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts

2 things

to Mikee.. I shouldn't be replying to you as you are awful. HOWEVER...., I was recruited into Apprime for its very first round, therefore one of its first members, so please, please, get your facts right.

Secondly.. I am on holiday, so I can't idle with you and talk sheit.

Oh an finally to Clouds, Having incs for the second half of the round is no problem when you have spent the first part of the round with huge roid leads? Right?

R21-Randy Dandys Winners R21
1:9:5 -SoClose- -YetSoFar-

You have pending friend requests from Newt.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Oct 2011, 08:17   #56
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

Quote:
2 things

to Mikee.. I shouldn't be replying to you as you are awful. HOWEVER...., I was recruited into Apprime for its very first round, therefore one of its first members, so please, please, get your facts right.

Secondly.. I am on holiday, so I can't idle with you and talk sheit.

Oh an finally to Clouds, Having incs for the second half of the round is no problem when you have spent the first part of the round with huge roid leads? Right?
Obviously as such a valued member of apprime your still there right , oh and your comment to clouds , we are talking about your galaxy of awesome right that had such a huge lead in the 1st half of the round and ran away with the win

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Oct 2011, 09:08   #57
Cain
Awesome

Cain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
What? I did everything you wanted, and this is how you repay me? FINE. I always liked Max more than you anyway.
DAMN NO! I'm sorry pal, it seems some typo slipped in. I highly respect you cause of your high intelligence level.. forgive me
Unread 5 Oct 2011, 09:46   #58
Wouter

Wouter is just really niceWouter is just really niceWouter is just really niceWouter is just really niceWouter is just really nice

cba did you flee the country after abusing another girl then? :O
Wouter is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Oct 2011, 10:12   #59
Jeffro

Jeffro is an unknown quantity at this point

Bit harsh there Wouter. Looks like will be boring end to round and unless there is a decent FC or crash ULT have won by a comfortable score. If everyone is honest you will have to admit they deserve it too. Very good in both defence and attack. So well done Ult. Will be interesting to see how you do next round if you have a larger tag.
Jeffro is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Oct 2011, 10:15   #60
Colt
Mercenary

Colt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to all

Quote:
2 things

damn my memory must be going in my old age as I have no recollection of you in rd32, I'd have thought I could have remebered someone who talks as much shit as you
Ultores
Colt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Oct 2011, 10:19   #61
Mikee
Furious Angel

Mikee is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by gzambo View Post
Obviously as such a valued member of apprime your still there right , oh and your comment to clouds , we are talking about your galaxy of awesome right that had such a huge lead in the 1st half of the round and ran away with the win
i heard it was cain and cardi showing sympathy (being high) and letting him in, ofc they kicked him 2 hours later when they werent stoned anymore

P.S CBA im so awful i make fail threats and promises which i cant keep................. oh wait im talking about you there :S
Mikee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Oct 2011, 10:31   #62
t3k
The Video Guy

t3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond repute

Jeezo, so much trolling in this thread.
Unread 5 Oct 2011, 11:10   #63
Buly

Buly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by neroon View Post
and what exactly happened? i got no beef with ultores winning, its the 2nd best choice after my own xvx ofc.. as it was known that apprime was shit and CT nor ND deserve the win as usual, then ultores snatching it from those 2 is quite perfect imo
Hey m8. No offence, but what's this with xVx pulling all this shit about CT and ND all the time, when you guys are seriously not better at all yourselves. In a way xVx are worse, and somewhat a gutless alliance imo.
Unread 5 Oct 2011, 12:16   #64
Mikee
Furious Angel

Mikee is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by t3k View Post
Jeezo, so much trolling in this thread.
what can i say ? CBA brings the best out of people even yoshika is more liked
Mikee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Oct 2011, 13:20   #65
Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buly View Post
Hey m8. No offence, but what's this with xVx pulling all this shit about CT and ND all the time, when you guys are seriously not better at all yourselves. In a way xVx are worse, and somewhat a gutless alliance imo.
gutless alliance? i respect xvx for the fact that unlike ct/nd/dlr they will actually put the fight up against the block rather than just joining it for single ally bashing, has ND ever had a round without immediately attempting a nap/block with all top 3 allies?

Ultores peon
Unread 5 Oct 2011, 16:20   #66
Korsan
Always MadcowS

Korsan is a jewel in the roughKorsan is a jewel in the roughKorsan is a jewel in the roughKorsan is a jewel in the rough

People moan about ulto having incs "only" for the second half of the game. I think it's time to ask how many incs those ppl had themselves?

And...

Relation Change Ascendancy and the Horde are now at war with each other.
Korsan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Oct 2011, 16:44   #67
Buly

Buly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the rough

Here's a cold fact: Apprime were always so fking awesome that them blocks were needed in order for others to have a chance, and you're dumb if you don't know that. Things turned out naturally as they did.

xVx always were on their high horse saying "we don't join blocks". One way of viewing it is also that they were just on Apprime side right from the start (being allies with the best alliance has it's benefits), so they never even had incs from them before wars started. They were however too gutless to ever join that side officially, propably in fear of incs themselves. So they were on their side in a rather sneaky way.

At times when App started to look like they'd be winning, that's when they joined. There are also cases of when App supported xVx round win. I never saw them join App's side when they were loosing though, propably in fear of incs on themselves afterwards.

xVx as an alliance is built (or reformed rather) with their tongue up App's arse. This round it switched to Ultores.

Apart from that, add on the facts of how they couldn't keep cooldown periods last round, thinking they did the right thing in breaking their official words. That's also gutless.
Unread 5 Oct 2011, 17:46   #68
HRH_H_Crab
Jazz Maverick

HRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud of

Quote:
I really do not understand why you all are overly congratulating Ultores..
Presumably because they have won / appear to be about to win?
(Just taking a wild stab in the dark here...)
HRH_H_Crab is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Oct 2011, 18:07   #69
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buly View Post
Here's a cold fact: Apprime were always so fking awesome that them blocks were needed in order for others to have a chance, and you're dumb if you don't know that. Things turned out naturally as they did.

xVx always were on their high horse saying "we don't join blocks". One way of viewing it is also that they were just on Apprime side right from the start (being allies with the best alliance has it's benefits), so they never even had incs from them before wars started. They were however too gutless to ever join that side officially, propably in fear of incs themselves. So they were on their side in a rather sneaky way.

At times when App started to look like they'd be winning, that's when they joined. There are also cases of when App supported xVx round win. I never saw them join App's side when they were loosing though, propably in fear of incs on themselves afterwards.

xVx as an alliance is built (or reformed rather) with their tongue up App's arse. This round it switched to Ultores.

Apart from that, add on the facts of how they couldn't keep cooldown periods last round, thinking they did the right thing in breaking their official words. That's also gutless.
So hang on what your saying is the allied Apprime (not ingame but verbal) to avoid getting roided by Apprime early on and then sat out of a block war when it was at its nastiest and then took advantage at the end when it was over to gain easy roids???

Isnt that what CT did last round?? Napped everyone and let them hit xVx (who they were napped to and didnt help xVx) and then joined in at the end for easy roids...

I wouldnt call xVx gutless, they are far from it - they started the main war this round, according to CT, and then took incommings from 3-4 alliances (300+ fleets a night) for a week and then sporadic others incs for the remainder of the round. Tbh the incs have only dried up now that CT and ND crashed themselves out the top 2 positions and are trying desperatly to claw back up the board to Ultores.

xVx havent back down from any fight this round - they picked their ally early on, Ultores, just like CT picked ND early on and then have supported Ult when needed and took the brunt of attacks from the block which allowed Ultores to free roid themselves into a position to win.

If anything CT and ND should be looking at themselves for letting a 47 man tag beat them this round - especially when combined they have nearly 3 times the memberbase (attack and defpool), 4 times when Apprime joined in. At the end of the day CT and ND screwed up AGAIN this round, maybe they will learn in future that beinmg allies isnt the best policy for the following reason...

MOst active alliances + defensive/attacking ability

Ultores, xVx, Apprime and DLR

Alliances that as history has shown us crumble easily under sustained incommings

NewDawn, Conspiracy

Maybe you guys woulkd do better if instead of napping each other you napped one of the more 'active' alliances and then you would have a large alliance you could easily roid if needed
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Oct 2011, 18:17   #70
Nitros
Internal Error

Nitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to behold

Kaiba there are too many things to qoute and laugh at in your post. But let's point out the easiest one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiba View Post
MOst active alliances + defensive/attacking ability

Ultores, xVx, Apprime and DLR

Alliances that as history has shown us crumble easily under sustained incommings

NewDawn, Conspiracy
Please come with some arguments and facts instead of "voicing" YOUR opinion about stuff you have no clue about. It is based on nothing.

Then again after observing your posts the last 3 months, I have to say that is all you do.

Just to stay on topic:
I'm pretty sure ND and CT had some proper ****ups, and so did the other alliances. However ND and CT had several successes aswell, and so did the other alliances.

[]LCH[] ..lets change history
Nitros is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Oct 2011, 18:23   #71
[DDK]gm

[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future

Quote:
Tbh the incs have only dried up now that CT and ND crashed themselves out the top 2 positions and are trying desperatly to claw back up the board to Ultores.
hmm ct is in one of the top 2 positions... if we were trying so desperately to claw back up why would we hit p3ng last night, we have been attacking and defending hard and was nice to have a bit of a change for once.

Anyway congrats to Ultores on the round win, its deserved! was good to keep the round interesting, unpredictable and close. ultimately it was not the incs from any alliance that cost us the win but our own crashes, something we will have to work on. in the end it was the alliance which crashed less who won so congrats again to ults.
R10 Eclipse
R10.5-R13 FAnG
R20-23 CT
R23 (CT BG) ToF
R24-R82... CT
[DDK]gm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Oct 2011, 18:24   #72
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of

But when it matter they fell away didnt they...

ND ships 15k roids then in 3 days when the avoidance with Ultores ended

CT crashing like 2 mill fi/co on defence as Ultores closed in on them going from 1 mill ahead to about 2 mill behind in 1 tick

XVx have made some screwups with defensive crashes too - no doubting that but these were made when the chances of xVx catching up or winning the round were more a pipedream than a reality. On the flipside of that when xVx was in first and had DLR/CT?ND and friends hit it for a week we only lost 9k roids total - in 9 odd days and then claimed back 4k in 1 day of raiding.

So yes the 4 alliances i put as being the best in PA currently is correct

The 2 alliances i put as being easy to roll over when you feel like it is correct
Unread 5 Oct 2011, 18:25   #73
Nitros
Internal Error

Nitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to behold

Might aswell add something to that.
First of all I realise I've been following your posts for longer than 3 months. Which is kind of sad.

Second, in the past - when you were HeX - you gave CT credit for not hitting smaller alliances (your alliance) but focussing on the big alliances.
Then you joined ND and got kicked out, and then joined xVx. Since then you hated ND (for kicking) and CT (for being at war with xvx).

For some very strange unexplainable feeling I think you're full of shit and only look after yourself. Your posts are as subjective as they can. They hold 0% of objectisme and its as clear as crystal for I think everyone.

TL ; DR - Get half a clue and get your facts right, you're just making a fool out of yourself.

Unread 5 Oct 2011, 18:27   #74
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Apologies GM - you are correct - i typed faster than i was thinking - meant to write top positions and was thinking 2 allainces and thats where it came from
Unread 5 Oct 2011, 18:30   #75
[DDK]gm

[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future

one thing you must remember when you slag off alliances and say how crap they are... if your alliance is ranked lower then that means your alliance is worse!!
R10 Eclipse
R10.5-R13 FAnG
R20-23 CT
R23 (CT BG) ToF
R24-R82... CT
Unread 5 Oct 2011, 18:34   #76
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Nitros - please correct my facts then - something which so far you have failed to do.

Yes when i was HeX i gave CT credit for not hitting 'down' - that still stands, i dont see where in my posts i said anything to contradict that, but that doesnt mean there a great alliance or capable of winning PA without help - it just means when playing in a smaller alliance things are a little easier cos you know invariably you wont be getting ptrageted by CT for easy roids cos thats not how they role - they do pick alliances that can handle themselves against them.

I was in ND, correct, i did get kicked, also correct, but where did i state i hated ND?? If anything i have stated that i like ND, if anything possibly a little more than xVx. But that is purely on a social front as an alliance to play in, they have a very friendly community and good policies on n00b training and reasonable tools to use (tho imo a little outdated now possibly) BUT if i was gonna pick an alliance to play in FOR THE WIN it would not be ND. It would be one of the 4 alliances i stated before (im sure i wouldnt get in 3 of them if im completely honest - thats fine but the point still stands - if you realistically wanted to win as an allaince or planet or galaxy to an extent you would choose one of those alliances first before ND or CT - if you had the ability to choose and be accepted)
Unread 5 Oct 2011, 18:37   #77
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

GM: or possibly your alliance was in a smaller block and took the brunt of the incommings because at the time it was perceived as the bigger threat - SEE Apprime Rd 40 onwards for details )
Unread 5 Oct 2011, 18:39   #78
[DDK]gm

relevance to this round?
R10 Eclipse
R10.5-R13 FAnG
R20-23 CT
R23 (CT BG) ToF
R24-R82... CT
Unread 5 Oct 2011, 18:40   #79
Nitros
Internal Error

Oh please, read through your last posts from several topics the last months. Its all about slagging off both alliances.
Again, this is your opinion and thats perfectly fine. But dont state them to be facts, without actually having the facts to back them up.

As for my opinion (without facts): you are your own worst propagenda. You need nobody but yourself to be mocked at.

Unread 5 Oct 2011, 18:46   #80
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

thats if mocking bothers me - which it really doesnt - most of what i write is flames out of boredom to rile ppl into responding with rants (see CT members replies to my posts )

Ok maybe things aren't facts and are more an educated opinion and observations but still you have failed to counter anything i have stated with a fact or an 'educated opinion' of your own.

Infact all you have down is attempt to mock me for being clueless.. surely if you cant reply to me with counter arguements then its you that lacks the clue no?
Unread 5 Oct 2011, 19:07   #81
Nitros
Internal Error

You just confirmed what I just said. You're your own worst propagenda: flaming to get rants out of it. Although, they aren't really rants I would think.

Anyways, as for the facts.
For one, you compare the "most active alliances in attack/defence" with the "alliance that crumble easily under sustained incommings".

These 2 values are completly unrelated to eachother. Being active in defending doesnt mean you cant crumble under heavy incoming. Added to that, being active in attacking defininatly doesnt mean that you can't crumble under heavy incoming eiter (or are active in attacking). Also, being active in attacking doesnt mean you are succesfull in general. Efficiency and effectivity are part of that.

You're comparing apples with pears.
I just looked at last 2 months stats. And I honestly don't want to waste an hour of my time to calculate when alliances "got crumbled" in comparsion to other alliances. Then again its unrelated to alliances' activity, as i just said. Also, my argument was that you didnt provide any facts. I didnt state I would state them for you instead.

Unread 5 Oct 2011, 20:01   #82
HaNzI
Apprime Troll HC

HaNzI has a spectacular aura aboutHaNzI has a spectacular aura aboutHaNzI has a spectacular aura about

congrats ultores for a win. I think its good that someone who at least have experienced heavy incs the last 10 rounds win ally, and not some wannabe hotshots who can only get a top3 by massive blocking. Ultores have the capability of being 3 times as effective as any other of the 3 following alliances on the ranking, so why shouldnt they deserve the win ?

To all of you who wants to measure how boss your/that alliance is, this page is all that matters!: http://www.clawofdarkness.com/pawiki...hp/Superpowers
HaNzI is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Oct 2011, 02:00   #83
Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaNzI View Post
To all of you who wants to measure how boss your/that alliance is, this page is all that matters!: http://www.clawofdarkness.com/pawiki...hp/Superpowers
Might need to replace F-Crew with Ultores in that list

Ultores peon
Unread 6 Oct 2011, 06:43   #84
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:

If anything CT and ND should be looking at themselves for letting a 47 man tag beat them this round - especially when combined they have nearly 3 times the memberbase (attack and defpool), 4 times when Apprime joined in. At the end of the day CT and ND screwed up AGAIN this round, maybe they will learn in future that beinmg allies isnt the best policy for the following reason...
I could rip your whole post apart but I am off to work and cba. This though was worth a lol.

I have to say, as someone who has been allied to superpowers and also someone who has been an officer in superpowers, it is a LOT easier to climb the ranks as the ally of the winning superpower than it is to be on the losing side against the winning superpower (assuming of course we are now saying Ult are a superpower).

Therefor, shouldnt xvx be a lot higher by now?

It went the way I said it would preround, you guys would have to side with Ult through no other choice in that you were twats to everyone else last round with no friends, would get a spanking and Ult would win.

It is getting a little tedious now though that you are in a crap support alliance with next to no chance of winning, round after round, and yet spend your time flaming here. I guess you are trying to take focus off how crap you are and point out everyone else's issues but all you do is remind everyone you can't get your own house in order.
Maybe it is time your alliance ban you from talking?
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Oct 2011, 07:15   #85
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

You are wrong, but I'm totally above telling you why. Also, you suck, you suck, you suck, you suck, you suck.

I sure feel all superior now.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Oct 2011, 07:21   #86
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Its ok Mz - Forrest has played 1 round of the last 20 and veiwed this round via the KIA. He is more than capable of discussing what happened even tho all his veiws are massively outdated to the current state of pa and violently biased towards CT
Unread 6 Oct 2011, 07:35   #87
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Its ok Mz - Forrest has played 1 round of the last 20 and veiwed this round via the KIA. He is more than capable of discussing what happened even tho all his veiws are massively outdated to the current state of pa and violently biased towards CT
More capable than you... BUB

Unread 6 Oct 2011, 07:51   #88
Buly

I think most are more capable than Kaiba tbh
Unread 6 Oct 2011, 18:07   #89
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

i love how you all pick on me and put me down yet all you seem not to be able to say anything to rebuke what i say apart from your own alliances propaganda or bad mouthing me via trolling (see any post ever written by CBA)

Please can we have actual constructive replies in future, rather than bullshit, maybe i can learn whats actual right if you say it, rather than presuming everyone is living your bubble with you
Unread 6 Oct 2011, 18:11   #90
Buly

Quote:
i love how you all pick on me and put me down yet all you seem not to be able to say anything to rebuke what i say apart from your own alliances propaganda or bad mouthing me via trolling (see any post ever written by CBA)

Please can we have actual constructive replies in future, rather than bullshit, maybe i can learn whats actual right if you say it, rather than presuming everyone is living your bubble with you
If it would be only a few than this would be the case. But when most of the threads you participate in end up like this, the problem is in your shitty posting.
Unread 6 Oct 2011, 18:16   #91
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:

Maybe if you stopped flaming to rile people up (your words, not mine!), you wouldn't constantly be faced with a bunch of people who are unwilling to assume good faith and educate you. You can't have it both ways, dude.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Oct 2011, 19:06   #92
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

fair point mz - i didnt expect a positive answer anyway

i just get annoyed sometimes that ppl like Buly will say 'your post is shitty' without explaining why... its that up themselves attitude that makes me wanna keep flaming

I mean Buly is it shitty because its untrue (on iRC a lot of ppl have agreed with my opinion for the record) or is it shitty because it directly attacks your alliance and its allied partner (from what i remember your in CT yeh?) and you just wanna have a pop back?

In this thread a few ppl had said xVx were gutless without backing it up before i posted my reply and they did get the abuse i got for saying xVx werent gutless and giving a reason/opinion why
Unread 6 Oct 2011, 19:08   #93
Forest

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
I have more skill in my little finger than you would ever possess ta
Unread 6 Oct 2011, 19:10   #94
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

i dont think i said anything about your skill... i merely commented that your opinions and veiws would be out of touch because your not playing currently and have only played 1 of the last 20 or so rounds
Unread 6 Oct 2011, 19:34   #95
Forest

skill comes from adapting.

i bet i achieved more in the last round than you have in your 20 rounds?
Unread 6 Oct 2011, 20:07   #96
Killeah
Old Skool

Killeah has a spectacular aura aboutKilleah has a spectacular aura about

On tooooopic

It aint till the fattie yelps. however ill risk it . gratz on a well desrved round win allthough i cant forgive you for not flagshipping mikee !!!!!! he worked so hard for those roids
Killeah is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Oct 2011, 20:59   #97
Buly

Quote:
So hang on what your saying is the allied Apprime (not ingame but verbal) to avoid getting roided by Apprime early on and then sat out of a block war when it was at its nastiest and then took advantage at the end when it was over to gain easy roids???
Indeed. Seen that happen many times. And always on that high horse with the excuse of "blockwars are lame".

And I'm not CT. I'm ND. And before you say anything, I don't think ND actions are always correct either. But I still think xVx are worse.
Unread 6 Oct 2011, 22:23   #98
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

DrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud of

I said before the round that i would oppose any stupid block, then you had to go gangbang p3ng, well played.

Back to topic, congrats Ultores.

* We do not exist *

* G-II * NoS * VsN * Ascendancy * Osiris * xVx * Ultores *

DrunkenViking is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Oct 2011, 03:52   #99
Clouds

Clouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
We hit DLR more than any other alliance in the first half of the round, then switched to ND in the second half. We also pre-launched some of our fleets to xVx in the effort to support them.

Why is it our fault if this so called 'superior' block left us alone?

And just to clarify, we weren't 'nub' roiding in the first half of the round (as you put it), we were mostly hitting DLR when xVx were being gang banged by the block.

Considering our tag count and taking in to account that this is a newly formed tag, I think Ultores has done exceptionally well.

Slightly off topic..

This 'rats' nonsense. The definition of a 'rat' in integrity terms is 'traitor', and the ex Apprime that formed Ultores left (or should I say were kicked by carDi) in between rounds. So by definition, these ex Apprimes are not 'rats', so grow up and stop being childish over the fact that you lost some of the best players in Planetarion.
Clouds is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Oct 2011, 07:10   #100
CBA
Mind-boggling

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clouds View Post
We hit DLR more than any other alliance in the first half of the round, then switched to ND in the second half. We also pre-launched some of our fleets to xVx in the effort to support them.

Why is it our fault if this so called 'superior' block left us alone?

And just to clarify, we weren't 'nub' roiding in the first half of the round (as you put it), we were mostly hitting DLR when xVx were being gang banged by the block.

Considering our tag count and taking in to account that this is a newly formed tag, I think Ultores has done exceptionally well.

Slightly off topic..

This 'rats' nonsense. The definition of a 'rat' in integrity terms is 'traitor', and the ex Apprime that formed Ultores left (or should I say were kicked by carDi) in between rounds. So by definition, these ex Apprimes are not 'rats', so grow up and stop being childish over the fact that you lost some of the best players in Planetarion.

You were not hitting nubs, but you were hitting DLR? LOL!

RATS is a kwl nickname, like it or hate it, it can stay