User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions

Unread 9 Aug 2006, 14:01   #1
Anakin
Stealth & Shadows

Anakin is on a distinguished road
looking for "oldies"

[This Thread Is Not Important, Do Not Read If You Have Better Things To Do, Dont Bother Flaming Please]

I havent played for awhile, well.. since r10 i guess, and tho im happy to see planetarion is still around and still has "new" members of the community coming into the game, im a bit... concered i cant seem to find many of the old crowed?

Ok so theirs the oldies channel on pa-net but essentialy that has allways been their full unimportant idlers like myself... i just wondering, are their many who have managed to stick it out all these years?

If your from the early rounds and still bashing them roids and remmber me... give me a pm or a post on this thread so i have a ruff idea if theirs anyone left i know to chat too?

Thanks alot, Anakin.

// Btw... i allready tried posting this on the GD and was told to post it here instead. I could simply not post it at all.. but i dont realy see why i shouldnt... mMm.
Anakin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Aug 2006, 14:04   #2
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: looking for "oldies"

I remember you, from like way back.

To think off I started playing this game about 6 years ago, thank god I stopped at some point.
Unread 9 Aug 2006, 14:06   #3
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

some oldies are still about.
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Aug 2006, 14:16   #4
Anakin
Stealth & Shadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest
some oldies are still about.
Just saw your thread on the AD mate, posted a note to you saying i was happy you were still about and that i thougth you were a great guy etc.

All that still stands, glad you found this thread =)

Why not 1up anymore? your one off the peeps that made that place fun for me... i left to sort RL out etc.. just came back to PA a week or so ago, and it seems to be all change
Unread 9 Aug 2006, 15:29   #5
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Hi ani. I've quit PA since r16 and am only hanging out in the forums now

oh and.. #illuminati are still there, so don't you forget to add it to your idle-list
Unread 9 Aug 2006, 15:33   #6
Anakin
Stealth & Shadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadar
Hi ani. I've quit PA since r16 and am only hanging out in the forums now

oh and.. #illuminati are still there, so don't you forget to add it to your idle-list
I used to idle their a fair bit mate, seems someone removed my access or something ? ... cant invite myself anymore =(

I just figured id been inactive for too long :P

No old illuminati's playing together at all?
Unread 9 Aug 2006, 15:43   #7
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Don't think anyone have removed your access. You sure you haven't re-registered the username lately? Can't find your username on the list, so that's what I imagine happened. Added you again now, so just invite yourself.

Don't know if any old illuminati's are playing together. Some are still playing though. Ask for yourself when you get into the chan
Unread 9 Aug 2006, 15:45   #8
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

i only came back for one round, to se eif anything has changed,
im now convinced enough that after this round i will never ever play the game again.
previous times when i have quit its been a bit sad for me, but now i simply hate what the game is and what it has become.
#poker is where i can be found, making money the mans way
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Aug 2006, 16:11   #9
Anakin
Stealth & Shadows

i have "some how" managed to keep my nick alive with P for years... *l* i lost it once at the end of r5 well (the xd212 one) hence why i switched to Anakin.

but anyway thanks alot mate ill re-add it to my idlers locations.

And #poker aswell.. might even play a game or 2 :P
Unread 9 Aug 2006, 16:33   #10
Sjor

Sjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to behold

Anakin \o/
Great to have u back

tty soon

Prod to not have been in many alliances
Sjor is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Aug 2006, 18:26   #11
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

sup anakin, welcome back
Unread 9 Aug 2006, 19:11   #12
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

yo
Unread 9 Aug 2006, 19:39   #13
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

I remember you from VGN wars!
Unread 9 Aug 2006, 19:55   #14
InvictusVitae

InvictusVitae is an unknown quantity at this point

I played r3-r5 before taking a long break. A needed break, to be honest.

So you can call me an oldie.
InvictusVitae is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Aug 2006, 19:59   #15
isildurx

isildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond repute

wæsæ
Unread 9 Aug 2006, 21:46   #16
OneColourRed

OneColourRed is a jewel in the roughOneColourRed is a jewel in the roughOneColourRed is a jewel in the roughOneColourRed is a jewel in the rough

lo xd212 not seen you about for ages
remember you as far back as ICD.
OneColourRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Aug 2006, 08:35   #17
randal
boring

randal is a name known to allrandal is a name known to allrandal is a name known to allrandal is a name known to allrandal is a name known to allrandal is a name known to all

oldies aren't always goldies tho
randal is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Aug 2006, 09:28   #18
Sjor

Sjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by randal
oldies aren't always goldies tho

he is platinum

Prod to not have been in many alliances
Sjor is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Aug 2006, 09:52   #19
Anakin
Stealth & Shadows

I didnt actually intend for this to turn into a "welcome back" thread to be honest, i was simply looking for some oldsk00l types to chit chat too on irc as i felt a bit isolated upon return... but i guess it is what it is... sorry to everyone else who realy dosnt want to read this, *points at exit*, and thank you to everyone who has responded and re-assured me of my wish to play again.

Sjor, thanks alot for helping me get back into the swing of things you have been a great help mate =)

Pig! ... wow aint seen you in forever, still eating mushr00ms ? pasta p0wa!

Idimmu wassa!

lokken - i remmber you as far back as my first day in pa, who are the old tuba/deuce crowed with these days? if at all...

fodder - is that still going? vgn wars? i wouldnt mind a quick round or so of that !

Invictus - i know exacly what you mean... sometimes it just becomes too much and good few rounds off is needed to spark and intreast again

Isildurx - new nick?

OCR - ICD... loved it, showed me how to play the game, cant fault it for anything... Bigbro still online?

randal - im a ruff shade of bronze

Platinum? ooo! shush
Unread 10 Aug 2006, 09:57   #20
ronnie
Kralizec

ronnie will become famous soon enoughronnie will become famous soon enough

i imagine Anakin's head expanding

*kisses and hugs for Ani*

<Killmark> you do know what race i am right?
<Ronnie> is 'gay boy' a race ?
<Killmark> ronnie
<Killmark> stfu
ronnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Aug 2006, 10:04   #21
Anakin
Stealth & Shadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronnie
i imagine Anakin's head expanding

*kisses and hugs for Ani*
I had started to re-do my sigi with all my past alliances and what not in it... i then woke up and realised nobody cared and stoped.

For now it can say 1up i guess =P... was my last alliance when i was playing and im sure i technicaly went on a break, wasnt removed... but yeah :P who cares. nm.
Unread 10 Aug 2006, 10:05   #22
ronnie
Kralizec

ronnie will become famous soon enoughronnie will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anakin
I had started to re-do my sigi with all my past alliances and what not in it... i then woke up and realised nobody cared and stoped.
just put Kralizec and leave it at that, all that needs to be said

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anakin
For now it can say 1up i guess =P... was my last alliance when i was playing and im sure i technicaly went on a break, wasnt removed... but yeah :P who cares. nm.
breaks are good, coming back is bad, m'kay?!

<Killmark> you do know what race i am right?
<Ronnie> is 'gay boy' a race ?
<Killmark> ronnie
<Killmark> stfu
ronnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Aug 2006, 10:37   #23
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Im still here, apparently
Unread 10 Aug 2006, 12:02   #24
Walldo
Stealth & Shadows

Walldo is on a distinguished road

Still around Ani

From rnd 1 and still counting

Playing since RND1 and counting

Proud to have been

Newdawn

Wolfpack - WPO - OoO - Kralizec Stealth & Shadows - []LCH[] - [1up] - VisioN - TFD
Ultores - Conspiracy Theory - Concordium - WaC - Blue Tuba - Fury - Thieves & Pirates - OUZO -Vengeance - Elysium - Mistu - LOST - 4S - GoCi - FAnG - Novus Ordo Seclorum - Xanadu - BULL - VGN -xVx
Walldo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Aug 2006, 13:34   #25
BADA
BA :P)

BADA will become famous soon enoughBADA will become famous soon enough

I am old
Unread 10 Aug 2006, 17:23   #26
fiddler123b
vacation-monkey

fiddler123b is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneColourRed
lo xd212 not seen you about for ages
remember you as far back as ICD.
xd!!!
and OCR

me not playing since 2 years now hurray, was just checking about, and saw a post by you about oldies. lol
since when are brats like you old
Unread 10 Aug 2006, 18:04   #27
Minty
Who?

Minty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant future

Yeah I remember you

<Bobzy> Minty, you have a line for everything
<Queen> MINTY ROCKS
<Ice-Lady> minty is a odd boy
<Game> Minty rocks
<Queen> no minty..cos u rock
<HobbieRogue4> Minty, you stone!
Minty is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Aug 2006, 09:33   #28
Anakin
Stealth & Shadows

fiddler - lol.. come on you only have like 2 and a half rounds senior on me miss ya mate, pop by the kralizec chan sometime eh? =)

Minty - is icy ok these days? i was told she's ill.. cant find her anywere... i realy would like to get back in contact with her if you wouldnt mind passing my email address on , [email protected], thats also my msn =)

thanks alot mate.
Unread 11 Aug 2006, 13:35   #29
Exode
W00f w00f w00f

Exode is just really niceExode is just really niceExode is just really niceExode is just really niceExode is just really nice

Yo ani.... Many old players around it seems

ICD still has some players in HR, like Epcylon and Mistwraith... also I guess some old illuminati should be there as well

Nice seeing you again!

Exode
Exode is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Aug 2006, 14:42   #30
Mhadf

Mhadf is an unknown quantity at this point

Seems like their has been an influx of old players recently.

I was around R2-R4 and stopped until this round.

Whatever happened to the User portal hosted on PA from way back.... seems a shame they outsourced all that talent to distant corners of the net..
Mhadf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Aug 2006, 03:30   #31
RooKie
Boy without a toy

RooKie is an unknown quantity at this point

Sjor? ;p

WC 2 Winners "TiG's Terrific Tribe" 3:21

Quicknet Webdesign & Neteffects Søkemotoroptimalisering
RooKie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Aug 2006, 12:09   #32
noah02
The Original Terran

noah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond repute

I feel old

Written by Kloopy Wed Mar 16 22:06:43 2005

Retired just for a bit....

Proud to have been 1up, SiN, Wolfpack, Bluetuba and the leader of ARK.
noah02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Aug 2006, 07:02   #33
jupp
Hi there ...

jupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cannon_Fodder
I remember you from VGN wars!
wasnt it VisioN Wars ? or was there a clone of a clone by VGN?

anyway - Stealth & Shadows :-D

welcome back!

[Ascendancy] - While you were trying, we were sleeping

jupp is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Aug 2006, 13:53   #34
WhiteSnake
Friday Night Poker \o/

WhiteSnake is infamous around these partsWhiteSnake is infamous around these parts

I´m not here

Proud to be Xanadu

Non-Retired PA evhul player

@ Omen \o/
WhiteSnake is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Aug 2006, 13:59   #35
Ziw
cute and fluffy

Ziw is a jewel in the roughZiw is a jewel in the roughZiw is a jewel in the rough

Well, your nick does ring a bell ^^
[23:19:48] <wish> Thats gay. I like it
Ziw is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Aug 2006, 14:11   #36
laputa
Xanadu

laputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteSnake
I´m not here

Yo WhiteSnake, seu safado

[23:33] <@Divine> hmm I think I may have a new GF aswell
[23:33] <@Divine> but dunno yet if I want a new GF so early in the round
laputa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Aug 2006, 11:59   #37
Ravisher

Ravisher is an unknown quantity at this point

Heh, I just had a bout of nostalgia about the old days of Pa (Fury for life!), and I decided to stop by and see if anyone was still podding.

Is Spinner still using his (: smilies and so on?
Ravisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Aug 2006, 15:05   #38
Nitros
Internal Error

Nitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to behold

remember you from..i dont know from where
and i remember you also Theamion..r6 7 or 8 it was

[]LCH[] ..lets change history
Nitros is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Aug 2006, 17:59   #39
Nadar
I see you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravisher
Is Spinner still using his (: smilies and so on?
Yes, but not in this game anymore
Unread 30 Aug 2006, 20:41   #40
Veil05
NE

Veil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud of

Hi anakin, im not an oldie, however i am a big fan (:
Unread 31 Aug 2006, 19:03   #41
Scoot951
Das Scoot

Scoot951 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Welcome, Scoot951.
You last visited: 6 Jun 2004 at 19:21
Yup, today is my first day back in over two years. I have no idea why but for some reason PA was in a dream I had this morning (and now I can't even remember what it was) so thought I'd check it out, sign up a free account. Apparently just in time for the round to end.

I was in ViruS once, but now it seems to be gone? Oh well.

I don't really know what I'm doing here
Scoot951 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Sep 2006, 14:33   #42
CryWolf
Muad'Dib

CryWolf is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken
yo

m33p =) you still playing or just browsing the forums like me every other like.. 5-6 rounds? heh ;-)

"Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory there is no survival."
CryWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Sep 2006, 14:37   #43
WhiteSnake
Friday Night Poker \o/

WhiteSnake is infamous around these partsWhiteSnake is infamous around these parts

crywolf... hehe... thats a name I remember

Proud to be Xanadu

Non-Retired PA evhul player

@ Omen \o/
WhiteSnake is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Sep 2006, 17:55   #44
logbat

logbat is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest
previous times when i have quit its been a bit sad for me,
I bet they was a bit "sad" indeed hehe
Unread 4 Sep 2006, 18:22   #45
isildurx

isildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond repute

Too many old sad hags checking in in this thread
Unread 7 Sep 2006, 00:29   #46
Waku
a simple pe0n

Waku has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Hey Anakin

Just found my way back to these forums also nice to see you are still here
and some others I see posted on this thread
you can find me @ Kralizec

cu

#newdawn

Don't Trust Anyone

Proud to have served with the guys of 2:10 in PaX

We are the Elysium Support Center
Waku is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Sep 2006, 00:44   #47
Nexus
Famous Xanadu 'traitor'

Nexus is an unknown quantity at this point

Look who decided to drop by
----------------------------------------------
R1: Only wanked
R2: 48:5:2 [Virus]
R3: 21:6:4 [Xanadu]
R4: 279:8:6 [Xanadu]
R5: 16:3:9 [Legion]
R6: 10:9:5 [Legion]
R7: 27:23:4 [Legion] <-- till midround when i quit..
-----------------------------------------------
[19:24:32] <Def2K|food> NEXUS YOU ARE MY GOD
Nexus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Sep 2006, 01:48   #48
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

ani lo matie, and whiteshite lo duders<3
Unread 12 Sep 2006, 05:25   #49
Hazzy
Man U hater

Hazzy is on a distinguished road

Hey
Hazzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Sep 2006, 03:42   #50
[BALD]kafka
Ph335 the Shin3!