User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 28 Jul 2006, 16:30   #51
Murador
The Dance King

Murador is a glorious beacon of lightMurador is a glorious beacon of lightMurador is a glorious beacon of lightMurador is a glorious beacon of lightMurador is a glorious beacon of light
Re: 1up you guys losing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mek
i personally thought 1up was above something like this, leaving this kind of action to the likes of ikke withe the xVx co-ords lists(lol). perhaps i was wrong
Just to highlight, there is a difference, ikke made his own alliance coords public, since he had access, its not the same situation.
Murador is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jul 2006, 16:31   #52
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zh|l
Frankly, look at the past of eXilition actions and what they have brought to the game and then compare to 1up. We're a shining angel in all comparison. (Put out for ole Xanadu players ho!)
I'm sure there's a technical word for that sort of argument, but I'm going to use an illustration because I'm too stupid to know it.

Stalin was responsible for far more deaths than Pol Pot, therefore Pol Pot is a shining angel in comparison... and that makes what he did ok? :|

Though as I said, I think it's ok what both sides have done. I would love to see a 1up vs. eX war based purely on their ingame skill and organisation, but since that is not possible, using every little advantage you can come up with makes things very interesting indeed.
Gate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jul 2006, 16:50   #53
Travler
Bona Fide Jesus Freak

Travler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to all

Sun Tzu said:

"Hence to fight and conquer in all your battles
is not supreme excellence; supreme excellence consists
in breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting
."
You're not the voice of Christianity di**head.

CT R22-20, [1up] R18-16, TGV R15,
The Illuminati - [NoS] - R14-13
Travler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jul 2006, 16:58   #54
Assassin
PA Ancient

Assassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant future

This thread has made me laugh.

Ever been attacked by a p3nguin? You get left a bit black and white!

p3nguin Founder
Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jul 2006, 17:48   #55
Nitros
Internal Error

Nitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to behold

this isnt the first this happens, not just for 1up but for any random alliance.
its a shame i forgot how they all ended up :/

maybe someone can give us a nice example of stuff like this in the past?

[]LCH[] ..lets change history
Nitros is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jul 2006, 18:29   #56
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute

Just one question, will random ppl attacking eXi be closed for being support planets for 1up? If they attack eXi and got the coörds from 1up they can be considered support planets right?

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Veedeejem! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jul 2006, 18:38   #57
Assassin
PA Ancient

Assassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant future

Why would they be considered as support planets? Were they told to attack them? Were they told to go onto the 1up site and look at the scans? Thats there choice nothing more.

(btw who ever neg repped me for that and didnt sign it, please get a clue)

Ever been attacked by a p3nguin? You get left a bit black and white!

p3nguin Founder

Last edited by Assassin; 29 Jul 2006 at 12:28.
Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jul 2006, 19:48   #58
Stifler

Stifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veedeejem!
Just one question, will random ppl attacking eXi be closed for being support planets for 1up? If they attack eXi and got the coörds from 1up they can be considered support planets right?
dont be stupid, that would mean any planet thats not ingame with 1up and attacked exi could be closed since they might have chosen the target from 1up forums

Former [1up]

Current [Spore]

Returned under the IRC nick BenSwansea
Stifler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jul 2006, 19:57   #59
Stoom
Bragpack™

Stoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Act of desperation my arse. I only wish Sid had copied what he did back in the earlier rounds and used Sandmans to display eXilition coords. Then you could all whine about honour some more.

Frankly, look at the past of eXilition actions and what they have brought to the game and then compare to 1up. We're a shining angel in all comparison. (Put out for ole Xanadu players ho!)

Perhaps you shouldnt be looking at where they are posted anyway ;\
Could you try next time to elaborate what eX brought to this game in comparison to 1up since this is quite a bold statement imo.
Apart from that the coordlist is just tactics, I doubt anyone really gives a damn about it.
Stoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jul 2006, 20:10   #60
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Travler
Sun Tzu said:

"Hence to fight and conquer in all your battles
is not supreme excellence; supreme excellence consists
in breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting."
It does make tactical sense what 1up did in those terms
Paisley is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jul 2006, 20:44   #61
Wandows
[Vision]

Wandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond repute

I seriously don't get why this needs to be discussed. Coordslists are relatively easy to come by these days by asking around in other alliances (swapping info, or just for 'good old sake'). As long as it happens in the backdoors of the game where no one can 'see' it it's all fine, but once we officially know someone is putting out a list its suddenly all wrong (though the way a published list has been create/obtained might be questionable).
Unread 28 Jul 2006, 21:30   #62
Treveler
Its time to roll the dice

Treveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant future

How many rounds has 1up cords been released in public? How many ppl cared? I'll bet its fewer then number of rounds 1up cords were released in public.

Again what is the big fuzz?
Unread 28 Jul 2006, 21:56   #63
xtothez
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treveler
Again what is the big fuzz?
When a planet outside of 1up inevitably attacks Exi, and if Exi lose the round, they can look back to this thread in a few weeks. AD threads on the round outcome will then be filled with a zillion posts from people pointing manically at this thread as the reason they didn't win - because someone else attacked them too.
At the end of the day it all boils down the fact that people hate losing, and 99% of people can't or won't admit they lost fairly.

Personally I don't see how releasing a bunch of coords to the public is 'morally' any different from giving them to a bunch of NAPed partners who you know will hit those coords. Sure one move smacks of a little more desperation, but it's hardly any less honourable.
Unread 28 Jul 2006, 22:16   #64
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Frankly, look at the past of eXilition actions and what they have brought to the game and then compare to 1up.
Some competition, without which this game would probably be dead on its arse.

On topic, I see nothing wrong with this. It's nothing new. If you're in a war, you give your enemy's co-ords to everyone you can, just on the off-chance they feel like using them. I'm not sure what's actually happened here, but if they've been publically posted then well done to 1up for actually doing something.
Unread 28 Jul 2006, 23:55   #65
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by furball
Some competition, without which this game would probably be dead on its arse.

On topic, I see nothing wrong with this. It's nothing new. If you're in a war, you give your enemy's co-ords to everyone you can, just on the off-chance they feel like using them. I'm not sure what's actually happened here, but if they've been publically posted then well done to 1up for actually doing something.
Posted publically on 1up forums with pretty much full scans done of all of them.

All I can say is that it must have been a lot of copying and pasting, unless 1up have some magical tool that does it all. :|
Gate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jul 2006, 11:01   #66
aNgRyDuCk
Hired Thug

aNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gate
Posted publically on 1up forums with pretty much full scans done of all of them.

All I can say is that it must have been a lot of copying and pasting, unless 1up have some magical tool that does it all. :|
haven't you heard gate... we use the force \o/
Unread 29 Jul 2006, 14:47   #67
Stoom
Bragpack™

Stoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by aNgRyDuCk
haven't you heard gate... we use the force \o/
crusie
Stoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jul 2006, 16:14   #68
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

Didnt i read somewhere that Kaifux wasnt gonna ally this round?

wondering becauise i have in my inbox proof that he had relations with certain alliances pre-round, and proof of him asking 3 out of the top 6 alliances to ally with him and help hit 1up. In the last two days.

Heh?
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jul 2006, 16:30   #69
Illuvatar
Mastermind

Illuvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the rough

pointless thread.

may the best force win.

Community Leader
Illuvatar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jul 2006, 16:32   #70
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest

wondering becauise i have in my inbox proof that he had relations with certain alliances pre-round, and proof of him asking 3 out of the top 6 alliances to ally with him and help hit 1up. In the last two days.

Heh?
i can't remember that specific kaifux post, could you link me to it? he just posts so much i just can't remember every single one sadly!
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jul 2006, 16:32   #71
ChipZ^
Registered AbUser

ChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Heh?
I have proof in my inbox that he didn't do those things. I also have proof that Sid approached each of the bottom 10 allainces and asked them to help 1up attack eX. There is also proof that last night xVx stole 3k roids from 1up then donated them all to other allainces for fun.

Undisclosed proof owns.
ChipZ^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jul 2006, 16:34   #72
NitinA
Laziness pays off NOW!

NitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant future

edit: jer ftw. better to say nothing at all
[Silver] High Council - Military
[WolfPack] High Council - Military
[Ascendancy] Member
[eXilition] High Council - Defence
7-Round Official Planetarion #Support Team Member
Retired Since Round 21

Last edited by NitinA; 29 Jul 2006 at 16:45.
NitinA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jul 2006, 16:38   #73
Heartless
CRASHING BEATS 'N FANTASY

Heartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stoom
Could you try next time to elaborate what eX brought to this game in comparison to 1up since this is quite a bold statement imo.
Apart from the support planet rule? Probably the return of massively out-blocking and stagnating rounds that way.
Unread 29 Jul 2006, 16:41   #74
-=Yggdra=-
Jack In The Box

-=Yggdra=- has a spectacular aura about-=Yggdra=- has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heartless
Apart from the support planet rule? Probably the return of massively out-blocking and stagnating rounds that way.
Yeah like the rounds when we don't play are soooooooo much fun
Unread 29 Jul 2006, 16:49   #75
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
No, people who were moaning about Exilition's strategy brought in the support planets rule.

Had they been deleted for cheating, it would have been a different case.

The real problem is that people want to centre play around 1up and Exilition when they should just let them fight it out and treat them with equal doses of contempt. But other than my minor point above, I can't say I'm a fan of the cultured approach of Exilition blocking.
Unread 29 Jul 2006, 17:06   #76
Heartless

Heartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by -=Yggdra=-
Yeah like the rounds when we don't play are soooooooo much fun
Actually round 16 and 17 were fun.
Unread 29 Jul 2006, 17:59   #77
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

i don't think r16 was that fun for much people, nothing that interesting happened other than us tagging, just the same sequence of launching fleets over and over again..
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jul 2006, 22:01   #78
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

I just came to think about Fury's answer to my Sid impersonation and subsequent posting of Fury coords.. Several of those people are 1up today, including Storebo (http://pirate.planetarion.com/showth...=154211&page=2)

Can't say they took it with a smile
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jul 2006, 22:22   #79
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Thanks Zhuk, although I didn't read the coords bit, some of the posts on there were comedy gold and for that I am only thankful
Unread 29 Jul 2006, 22:44   #80
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

mazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.K Zhukov
I just came to think about Fury's answer to my Sid impersonation and subsequent posting of Fury coords.. Several of those people are 1up today, including Storebo (http://pirate.planetarion.com/showth...=154211&page=2)

Can't say they took it with a smile
Storebo isn't 1up anymore. SubH iirc.

<@JBG> by the way is mazzelaar a community account that everyone in 1up logs into when they're feeling angry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyBGood
mazzelaar has always reminded me of a hungry hungry hippo. Except instead of eating marbles he just bites the heads off new AD posters
mazzelaar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jul 2006, 01:33   #81
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by mazzelaar
Storebo isn't 1up anymore. SubH iirc.
Your loss is our gain
Paisley is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jul 2006, 01:48   #82
Forest

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChipZ^
Undisclosed proof owns.

It was a simple statement.

He could quite easily denu it if it isnt true.
Unread 30 Jul 2006, 03:28   #83
ChipZ^
Registered AbUser

ChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
It was a simple statement.

He could quite easily denu it if it isnt true.
afaik hes contacted you on irc to ask wtf your talking about. He feels that he doesnt need to prove his innocence on the forums.

Your statment means little without the actual proof u claim to have.

Unfortunatly i believe a large number of people will believe what uve written without proof, i find this saddening

Instead of writing useless posts claiming you have "proof" maybe it would be more useful to show what proof you have the same time you make such claims :|.
ChipZ^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jul 2006, 06:38   #84
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

I dont believe what forest says. What does his inbox have to do with PA.
Unread 30 Jul 2006, 07:37   #85
TheBerk
dazed and confused

TheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant future

His inbox is PA, one day he will delete all his mail, and that will be it, no more game.
Unread 30 Jul 2006, 17:10   #86
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I'm just wondering why anyone would bother to PA mail forest with some "proof". What would be the point?

He's such a drama llama
Unread 30 Jul 2006, 19:02   #87
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

In all honesty.. "revealing" of coords like this has been done since the beginning of PA.. The fact that 1up went publicly with eXil's coords is nothing worth noting imho. Everybody swaps intel theese days, and well, Sid COULD have pm'ed all the other alliances hc's to give them the coords, but instead he just put it on a website.. I honestly dont see any problems with doing this. Everybody does it. Infact i've done it several times before, and have no qualms about doing it. 1up just did it publicly, and if they are to be blamed for anything they should be blamed for being lazy. So here's to being lazy. (now where did I put my beer)
Unread 30 Jul 2006, 19:39   #88
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kargool
I honestly dont see any problems with doing this. Everybody does it. Infact i've done it several times before, and have no qualms about doing it.
youve done it to others? i remember you were pretty pissed when harrism did it with the APA and ND co-ords list

dont come at us with your double standards kargool

Runner up in the InSomnia 'Drunkest HC' competition - Currently on the wagon

Elysium | HR | eXilition | OuZo | ND | InSomnia | DLR

db battlegroup founder and spiritual leader

Sexytime HC of Belgians (#s3xytime)

Not so retired anymore....
Mek is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jul 2006, 20:06   #89
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mek
youve done it to others? i remember you were pretty pissed when harrism did it with the APA and ND co-ords list

dont come at us with your double standards kargool
Erm.. Hacking a database to steal coords = no no.

Sharing gathered intel= Got no problems with it.
Unread 30 Jul 2006, 20:34   #90
bwtmc
thinking, that's all.

bwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Heh?
That son of a bitch! And there was me thinking politics was my job.

Also - I have internet-relay-chat proof that all HC responsibility was passed to BaSSe pre-round. He should come back from America sometime soon
Unread 30 Jul 2006, 20:41   #91
bwtmc
thinking, that's all.

bwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond repute

Thinking about it:

(20:27:35) <jer> yeah tell me about it
(20:27:40) <jer> hc myself now!
(20:27:59) <jer> exilition

Here's the real culprit for all bad things in the world of planetarion!
Unread 30 Jul 2006, 21:57   #92
Geezer77
There's Only One United!!

Geezer77 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken
No, people who were moaning about Exilition's strategy brought in the support planets rule.

Had they been deleted for cheating, it would have been a different case.
You couldn't of called it cheating with out the support planet rule being brought into place, or if you meant bring the rule in then close all the planet invovled (which alot were anyway, was hard to replace all those scan planets i can tell ya), i could go into details if you wanted but it is rather boring considering it was 3 rounds ago.

On the co-ords leak thing i don't see a problem, it fair play and this late in the round the majority of intel is pretty solid as it is. I've never had a problem with 1up even in my time with Exi and im sure they will keep on fighting as they always have done, this round is far from over, nice guys finnish last!!!

'Death Smiles at us all, All a Man can do is Smile Back'
Geezer77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jul 2006, 23:36   #93
lokken
BlueTuba

I have no interest or knowledge as to whether your "support planets" (as defined) were cheating or not. All I know is that there were adequate rules to deal with these planets then and if PA team thought someone was cheating they should have just used them instead of moving the goalposts.
Unread 31 Jul 2006, 12:51   #94
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Plz enlighten me, what exactly has 1up brought to the game that eXi hasn't brought?

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Veedeejem! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Jul 2006, 13:00   #95
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

mazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veedeejem!
Plz enlighten me, what exactly has 1up brought to the game that eXi hasn't brought?
Continuity.

<@JBG> by the way is mazzelaar a community account that everyone in 1up logs into when they're feeling angry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyBGood
mazzelaar has always reminded me of a hungry hungry hippo. Except instead of eating marbles he just bites the heads off new AD posters
mazzelaar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Jul 2006, 13:17   #96
aestuos
No Alliance

aestuos is just really niceaestuos is just really niceaestuos is just really niceaestuos is just really nice

1up bring a lot to the game mainly history. and typically there ability to be controversial, although a lot of people are complaining about this PA would be dull without them. much the same with Exi but not to the same degree.

people really need to stop trolling 1up in my opinion. Let them play there game. If they post ppls co-ords it their business if there intel got them then its fine. the point im getting at is besides exi and 1up who really cares about the co-ords?

Ill attack with my alliance and stand by them much the same as 1up saying. trolling them is hardly going to make there players go "hand on" lets leave 1up for posting our enemys co-ords???

I just hope as i always do PA AD stay intresting and some one else attacks exi lol they have twice the amount of roids as 1up currently.

maybe i should look at them co-ords again

or not
aestuos is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Jul 2006, 14:45   #97
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Working overtime!

Or is that "working over time", I'm never quite sure when it comes to AD
Unread 31 Jul 2006, 15:52   #98
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by mazzelaar
Continuity.
Very much seconded here. The base on which eXilition works is the antithesis of continuity not only to itself but to the community at large.
"Oh, wretched race of a day, children of chance and misery, why do ye compel me to say to you what it were most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is for ever beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. The second best for you, however, is soon to die". Silenus, tutor to Dionysos, speaking to King Midas.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Jul 2006, 16:06   #99
Heartless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tietäjä
Very much seconded here. The base on which eXilition works is the antithesis of continuity not only to itself but to the community at large.
Yet one could still argue that even eXilition brings continuity to the game in the sense of "whenever exi plays, 1up gets bashed to hell and back again", which in the end leads to the same boring scenario that 1up's continuity creates (predictable round outcomes). However, this cannot be blamed on exi nor 1up, it's mainly the failure of the rest of the alliances which seem to lack the abilities or willingness or simply the balls to act instead of simply reacting to the two big players.
Unread 31 Jul 2006, 18:55   #100
Forest

Quote:
However, this cannot be blamed on exi nor 1up, it's mainly the failure of the rest of the alliances which seem to lack the abilities or willingness or simply the balls to act instead of simply reacting to the two big players.
I think other alliances ahve started to take action this round.

How else could you explain the #3/5/6 alliance allying together to hit the #4 alliance?

They have clearly noticed what a threat the #4 alliance is.

GG guys