User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 18 Jul 2004, 10:18   #1
Clunge
Nnneeeiiiggghhh!

Clunge has a spectacular aura aboutClunge has a spectacular aura aboutClunge has a spectacular aura about
Biding Their Time

Is it just me or are all the signs joining to a re-birth of Elysium in round 12. I have seen numerous things to pointing to it such as galaxies with the 'Eye of Elysium' watching over them. The fact that they say they have quit also adds to this as this may just be publicity stunt - who knows?
Clunge is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jul 2004, 10:45   #2
Nitros
Internal Error

Nitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to behold
Re: Biding Their Time

or it are just old ely friends being in a buddy group..

[]LCH[] ..lets change history
Nitros is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jul 2004, 11:39   #3
TheRat
Retired

TheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud of

We are just showing what we are made of

-Elysium Officer
[1up] Senior MO
Retired
TheRat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jul 2004, 11:41   #4
Clunge
Nnneeeiiiggghhh!

Clunge has a spectacular aura aboutClunge has a spectacular aura aboutClunge has a spectacular aura about

Spose - anyway, I smell a conspiracy afoot...
Clunge is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jul 2004, 11:58   #5
McIvan
BlueTuba

McIvan is an unknown quantity at this point

It's no more likely than the galaxies tagged Ooooomph! reforming BlueTuba, I'm afraid....
Unread 18 Jul 2004, 12:39   #6
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I think that they're just showing loyalty to an alliance they loved, nothing more than that.
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jul 2004, 15:11   #7
Stifler

Stifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hicks
I think that they're just showing loyalty to an alliance they loved, nothing more than that.
hit the nail on the head...

Former [1up]

Current [Spore]

Returned under the IRC nick BenSwansea
Stifler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jul 2004, 18:15   #8
AzureWrath
Evil has returned

AzureWrath is an unknown quantity at this point

If you find yourself riding along in green fields with the sun on your face, do not be troubled, for you are in Elysium, and are already dead

etc...

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher
LCH is too far away, now they are the same roid amout as 1up
AzureWrath is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jul 2004, 18:43   #9
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I notice no-one tags RB.......

~Vaio~

Yes, I know he is dead !
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jul 2004, 01:42   #10
Tis
Lost the Fury... :(

Tis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud of

he gets enough incoming as it is
Tis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jul 2004, 11:01   #11
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Jonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond repute

Why is noone tagging Xanadu?

:/

Retired
Jonas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jul 2004, 23:43   #12
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

People are tagging elysium, because last round they were pwned and were not in top gals, thus they weren't noticed tagging top 80 gals. So they have to tag for this round and the last one. No matter what you say its true.
Unread 21 Jul 2004, 04:47   #13
TheRat
Retired

TheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud of

Chika pwned us all :/

-Elysium Officer
[1up] Senior MO
Retired
Unread 21 Jul 2004, 17:07   #14
xtothez
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clunge
this may just be publicity stunt - who knows?
me
Unread 21 Jul 2004, 17:08   #15
TheRat
Retired

And me O_O

-Elysium Officer
[1up] Senior MO
Retired
Unread 21 Jul 2004, 18:27   #16
AzureWrath
Evil has returned

AzureWrath is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chika
no, it's not true Last round i played b4 this one, round 10, my gal finished top 10 with Ely tag, i didn't play last round and I tagged my gal this round simply cuz I miss Ely

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher
LCH is too far away, now they are the same roid amout as 1up
AzureWrath is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jul 2004, 23:54   #17
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzureWrath
no, it's not true Last round i played b4 this one, round 10, my gal finished top 10 with Ely tag, i didn't play last round and I tagged my gal this round simply cuz I miss Ely
Makes sense.
Unread 22 Jul 2004, 02:05   #18
B-Butch3r

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaio
I notice no-one tags RB.......

~Vaio~
If someone tags RB we will announce a war and go victorius out