User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Closed Thread
Unread 19 Jun 2004, 04:48   #1
Bu||seye
Carebear

Bu||seye is an unknown quantity at this point
Congrats 1up

You've been skyrocketing in the rankings, congrats for that.
If you can keep up that pace, you'll be #1 with quite a nice gap to #2 within the next 12-16 ticks.

Now, who's coming along to take 1up roids after protection ends?
Unread 19 Jun 2004, 05:22   #2
rshih
Aaranaf's Master

rshih is just really nicershih is just really nicershih is just really nicershih is just really nicershih is just really nice
Re: Congrats 1up

Er?
R3: nub R10: 12:9:1 to 9:7:3 G Rank #14 P Rank #194
R4: 275:6:13 R10.5: 17:9:9 quitter
R5: 4:8:4 to 35:11:x R11: 15:4:9 G Rank #10 P Rank #32
R6: 22:22:11 R12: 29:8:9
R7: 8:16:9 G Rank #52 R13: Forgot
R9: 52:6:5 for a week R14: Forgot
R9.5: 12:7:17 G Rank #17 R17: 14:3:6 G Rank #6 P Rank #9

[1up] Peon
Unread 19 Jun 2004, 05:53   #3
xtothez
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of

Transparent.
Unread 19 Jun 2004, 06:19   #4
AzureWrath
Evil has returned

AzureWrath is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Stupidity causes cancer

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher
LCH is too far away, now they are the same roid amout as 1up
Unread 19 Jun 2004, 06:22   #5
Storebo
Adelante

Storebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bu||seye
You've been skyrocketing in the rankings, congrats for that.
If you can keep up that pace, you'll be #1 with quite a nice gap to #2 within the next 12-16 ticks.

Havn't theese threads become old yet?
R4 170:17:3 [Elysium ]
R5 12:10:18 [Elysium ]
R6 25:10:3 [Elysium ]
R7 31:20:2 [Elysium ] / [Adelante ]
R8 45:2:7 [Adelante ] / [Fury ]
R9 13:7:9 [NoS ] / [Lch ]
R9.5 and R10 dunno where [Elysium ]
R11 21:1:6 [1up]
[1up]
Unread 19 Jun 2004, 06:39   #6
Tis
Lost the Fury... :(

Tis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud of

im bored too
Unread 19 Jun 2004, 06:46   #7
Synthetic_Sid

Synthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet society

Gah - our secret plan has been revealed. We sign up members and that makes our score bigger - and we overtake smaller alliances who signed up all their members before us. I wonder what his next revelation will be - that our planets get more score as we initiate roids?

The poor guy's alliance should have a whip around to pay for some toilet-training for him, so he stops sh!tting himself.
Unread 19 Jun 2004, 07:29   #8
ComradeRob
wasted

ComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bu||seye
I thought the AD suicide runs were at the end of the round, not the start?
“They were totally confused,” said the birdman, whose flying suit gives him a passing resemblance to Buzz Lightyear in Toy Story. “The authorities said that I was an unregistered aircraft and to fly, you need a licence. I told them, ‘No. To fly, you need wings’.”
Unread 19 Jun 2004, 07:34   #9
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synthetic_Sid
The poor guy's alliance should have a whip around to pay for some toilet-training for him, so he stops sh!tting himself.
Lmao. /Me claps for bu||seye. Cheers m8, for making yourself look like an arsh-bone.
Bravo. Bravo. Bu||seye's the man. If he isn't an arsh-bone noone is!
Unread 19 Jun 2004, 08:08   #10
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Game over I win, just throw you plans in the bin.
Unread 19 Jun 2004, 08:48   #11
mens
Sheep

mens is an unknown quantity at this point

damn, that green siggy is ugly
Unread 19 Jun 2004, 08:49   #12
aif
old spy

aif has a spectacular aura aboutaif has a spectacular aura about

LOL ofc we win FFS THE battel has not even started
Unread 19 Jun 2004, 08:57   #13
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

yer 1up are going to dominate i say we block now lol
Unread 19 Jun 2004, 10:57   #14
Nitros
Internal Error

Nitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to behold

lmao!! wtf!! roflmao!! omg wtf lmao! oOMGo_O wtf omg!1!oneoene omg ogm

[]LCH[] ..lets change history
Unread 19 Jun 2004, 11:01   #15
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Haha I just noticed his sig this time
Unread 19 Jun 2004, 13:59   #16
Shakky
Divine

Shakky is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hicks
Game over I win, just throw you plans in the bin.
damm why did i waste my money on 18 ticks then im gonna cry

Nosferatu
Silver
Elysium
RaH
Eclipse
Unread 19 Jun 2004, 14:30   #17
Colt
Mercenary

Colt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to all

hmm "well interpreted"
Ultores
Unread 19 Jun 2004, 14:33   #18
Leinad
DrFlame

Leinad is on a distinguished road

congrats was a funny round.
Unread 19 Jun 2004, 14:35   #19
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Gah - our secret plan has been revealed. We sign up members and that makes our score bigger - and we overtake smaller alliances who signed up all their members before us. I wonder what his next revelation will be - that our planets get more score as we initiate roids?

Pity we don't have you in our alliance, if we had that knowledge from the start of the round ... Things would have been so much easier

Btw, seems MotorX was right after all

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Unread 19 Jun 2004, 15:04   #20
MotoX
Stolen

MotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjeldoran
Pity we don't have you in our alliance, if we had that knowledge from the start of the round ... Things would have been so much easier

Btw, seems MotorX was right after all

1. MotoX not MotorX

2.nah not yet but soon I will :P

Last edited by MotoX; 19 Jun 2004 at 15:17.
Unread 19 Jun 2004, 15:11   #21
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

Lupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant future

go jonny go jonny go

Charlie Mingus, such nimble fingers
Droppin the bass, all over the place
Unread 19 Jun 2004, 15:22   #22
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

No one cares what your name is you spastic.
Unread 19 Jun 2004, 15:27   #23
MotoX
Stolen

MotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hicks
No one cares what your name is you spastic.

Ok, sorry for me posting then 
Unread 19 Jun 2004, 15:44   #24
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Apology accepted.
Unread 19 Jun 2004, 15:47   #25
Stifler

Stifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond repute

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

these posts from stuipd people are still about

ofc they will go up the rankings if they accept members as they apply

Former [1up]

Current [Spore]

Returned under the IRC nick BenSwansea
Unread 19 Jun 2004, 16:12   #26
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
ITT Sid proves humour never was his strong point.
Unread 19 Jun 2004, 16:20   #27
Psi_K
Canadian to the Core

Psi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the rough

This is by far the stupidest thread I've read in a while.
Thankfully I'm hungover and my brains already hurting.

And MISTU will pass them
r18-19 [eXi]
<Intermission>
r31-32 [CT] - r33-35 [DLR] - r36 [VsN] - r37 [???]
r45-46 [FAnG]
Unread 19 Jun 2004, 16:31   #28
MotoX
Stolen

And MISTU will pass them [/quote]

And suddenly it turned over to be the most funniest... :P
Unread 19 Jun 2004, 17:28   #29
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

ITT we pretend this is SA and we're all really
Unread 19 Jun 2004, 17:41   #30
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lupin
go jonny go jonny go
I found this thread while searching for my name on the forums.