User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 5 Dec 2005, 01:21   #1
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
The concept of a girlfriend frightens me

Right now - at this present stage in my life - I'm feeling pretty studly.

I guess the stud-a-thon started 3 weeks ago or so.

3 weeks ago

I wasn't planning on going out this particular weekend. My flatmate had a friend coming down - Femke (dutch), who I had never met before.

Slim, 5'8/9, brunette, petite figure, pretty. 26.

Exchanged pleasantries on Friday night. Mocked something on TV (I forget what).

Saturday didn't see her until early evening, where her and my flatmate (Laura) invited me to some house party they were going to.

I was in two minds about it, as I would have known nobody there. Part of me loves not knowing anyone though, so i went along.

Anyway, cutting the story short, I ended up flirting heavily with Femke and us going back to my flat.

We slept together in my bed and had sex - after the sex she went back to the room she was sleeping in.

This was the first time I'd had sex in about 6 months, so I felt pretty good about myself.

Femke went back to Manchester the next day. I don't have her number or anything, but I'm sure I'll see her again.

2 weeks ago

I was in Exeter, for the "Safer Sex Ball" (huge charity event with about 3000 people all dressed up in kinky type costumes).

This girl called Carice was flirting a little bit with me there - but then, she was flirting with everyone, so I didn't pay it much heed.

We were staying at my friend Aaron's (ChipZ^ on these boards, incidentally). Carice and her friends crashed and came back with us all.

I was lying on his (Aaron's) bed talking to him.

Carice comes in and lies next to me.

Aaron raises his eyebrow at me and leaves, to sleep upstairs.

I climb into bed with her (it was cold, their heating wasn't working!).

She tries to cuddle me but I'm busy drinking my can of Stella

She takes it off me and puts it on the floor

See, the thing is - Carice is a gigantic cocktease. So me pretending I couldn't be bothered with her scored me points.

I pretended to go to sleep and she started cuddling me.

Bingo, I thought.

I cuddled back, a bit reluctantly.

She became more forward.

I responded in kind (only polite, you know).

Anyway, cutting to the chase, we didn't have sex, but we did fool around a bit.

Tom felt more studly.

Carice also left the bed after a few hours, so I had it all to myself.

This weekend

My friends from Jersey (who went to uni with me) came to visit me in London, as there was an Exeter reunion of sorts on Saturday night.

We all went along.

It was very cool, very surreal seeing all these people again.

One of the girls who was staying with me - Nathalie - ended up flirting with me (I didn't flirt with her - she instigated it! Honest guv)

We snogged a few times in the club.

I bailed and went to drink with my friends.

She followed.

I started to get annoyed and purposely tried to get rid of her. My friends all found it highly amusing.

Cutting to the end of the night, we all got a cab back.

We ended up going to bed.

I got a cheeky handjob.

My studliness factor is exploding by now.

...She stayed in the bed with me.

...I ****ing hated it.

...She messed up all the sheets.

...She started trying to cuddle me in bed.

...She meant I couldnt spread out - I was pushed right to the edge.

This is a double bed, mind.

Anyway. This thread isn't just a big boast that I've had three separate girls in bed over 3 weekends. I am feeling amazing about the whole situation, but that isn't what I intended.

It's about what I want. There's no way I want a girlfriend.

I can't realistically see myself committing to anyone.

I got pissed off with this Nathalie girl yesterday because she didn't leave my flat until 4pm. She was already grating on my personal space.

I think I have a complex from my last girlfriend (broke up in January - she was very high maintenance).

I haven't met any girls I'd want as a girlfriend. I always find things with them (personality, physical, mental attributes) that would make me never want to go out with them for more than a few dates. I think I do it on purpose, subconsciously.

I can't commit.

I mean sure, I'm 22, I'm young and free etc - but since I've moved in with my flatmates, they now think I'm some sort of stud. I'm not - this sort of thing never normally happens to me.

I'm not entirely sure why I made this thread. I just am wondering if maybe I should grow up a bit. I don't want to get to 26-27-28-29-30 and still be trying to get a one-night stand or a bit of fun with a date.

Anyway.

I hope the rest of you are having fantastic lovelives.
Unread 5 Dec 2005, 01:27   #2
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little
Re: The concept of a girlfriend frightens me

Sounds great Tom, why would you doubt the way you're living now? You're young, I would just enjoy it if I where you. When I was 22 I was already 4 years in a shitty relationship that went on for 3 more years. If I could turn back time I would've been doing what you described over those years.
Unread 5 Dec 2005, 01:30   #3
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Dace is having a decent lovelife.

Two threads about success with women.
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Dec 2005, 01:35   #4
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
I'm not entirely sure why I made this thread. I just am wondering if maybe I should grow up a bit. I don't want to get to 26-27-28-29-30 and still be trying to get a one-night stand or a bit of fun with a date.
Why not?

But anyway, yeah it does sound like you're over-compensating from your last girlfriend. It's quite possible to have a sane, low maintenance girlfriend.
Quote:
I hope the rest of you are having fantastic lovelives.
This weekend I've "pulled" (only in a relatively minor snogging / exchanging numbers sort of way) three girls (ranging from 17 to 29). The only problem is that they're all due to turn up at the same club next week. I have to think of some sort of genius plan so they don't notice I'm dividing my time between them somehow.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Dec 2005, 01:40   #5
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
This weekend I've "pulled" (only in a relatively minor snogging / exchanging numbers sort of way) three girls (ranging from 17 to 29). The only problem is that they're all due to turn up at the same club next week. I have to think of some sort of genius plan so they don't notice I'm dividing my time between them somehow.

I'm sure there are films dedicated to this kinda plot line ... don't you have to change outfits or something tho?!
Unread 5 Dec 2005, 01:48   #6
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dace
don't you have to change outfits or something tho?!
Probably but all my clothes look pretty much identical (black-top and black trousers or skirt). This might make such a plan slightly difficult to execute.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Dec 2005, 01:50   #7
s|k
Caveat Lector

s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dace
I'm sure there are films dedicated to this kinda plot line ... don't you have to change outfits or something tho?!
Even better...a Seinfeld episode.
Unread 5 Dec 2005, 01:51   #8
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
It's quite possible to have a sane, low maintenance girlfriend.
But I'll be damned if anyone could find one.
Unread 5 Dec 2005, 01:52   #9
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

This appears to have been a successful GD weekend as I also had sex last night (and this morning ) Hurrah for GD. Although dace's story seems to be a slightly delayed one
Unread 5 Dec 2005, 01:53   #10
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

I just had to posrep sniborp for that comment.

I could not have said it better, nor can anyone else.
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Dec 2005, 02:12   #11
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
This appears to have been a successful GD weekend as I also had sex last night (and this morning :) ) Hurrah for GD. Although dace's story seems to be a slightly delayed one :(

I've been holding back that particular "funneh" for 4 years.
Unread 5 Dec 2005, 11:49   #12
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nantoz
Nice, Tom.

I did a Dace this weekend and got a 17 year old. I feel somewhat funn about it...

What was so wrong with this Nathalie initially? Since you didn't want to get it on with her?
Tom likes his personal space, he doesn't like girls that he needs a crowbar to get away from him.
Girl practically stuck to him like a limpit. => unhappy Tom.
Unread 5 Dec 2005, 13:22   #13
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
I mean sure, I'm 22, I'm young and free etc - but since I've moved in with my flatmates, they now think I'm some sort of stud. I'm not - this sort of thing never normally happens to me.
So there's hope?
Unread 5 Dec 2005, 13:32   #14
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Tom, perhaps you just need a bigger bed?
Unread 5 Dec 2005, 13:33   #15
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepflow
Tom, perhaps you just need a bigger bed?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom earlier
...She stayed in the bed with me.

...I ****ing hated it.

...She messed up all the sheets.

...She started trying to cuddle me in bed.

...She meant I couldnt spread out - I was pushed right to the edge.

This is a double bed, mind.
Unread 5 Dec 2005, 13:35   #16
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

have you never heard of a triple bed?
Unread 5 Dec 2005, 13:36   #17
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

top notch good read
Unread 5 Dec 2005, 13:38   #18
Appocomaster
PA Team

No, actually I haven't.
Unread 5 Dec 2005, 13:40   #19
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Appocomaster
No, actually I haven't.
yes you have.
Unread 5 Dec 2005, 13:41   #20
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
No, actually I haven't.
!
Unread 5 Dec 2005, 13:42   #21
Appocomaster
PA Team

I've heard of King and Queen sized beds (apparently Queens are bigger than Kings, though I'm not sure if this is related to the fact we don't currently have a King, or some sort of relative obesity index between monachs) but never a triple bed
Unread 5 Dec 2005, 13:44   #22
Appocomaster
PA Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC
That's a triple bunk bed.
How is Tomkat meant to spread himself over all 3 beds? Unless he somehow dissembles himself, it won't happen. The only advantage is saying to clingly girl "Want to come back to my triple bed?" and forcing her to sleep above / below you (naturally she'd probably sleep below, unless you're too drunk to make it to a higher bunk).
Unread 5 Dec 2005, 13:44   #23
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Quote:
yes you have.
Unread 5 Dec 2005, 13:45   #24
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

I just got a new king size bed, tis awesome
Unread 5 Dec 2005, 13:46   #25
Appocomaster
PA Team

Quote:
Quote:
yes you have.
are you smoking something?
Unread 5 Dec 2005, 13:46   #26
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

this thread is really going off at a tangent

PS bunkbeds is an ace idea

PITY I'M NOT 8!
Unread 5 Dec 2005, 13:47   #27
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I dont really understand what the point of this thread is other than to talk about having had sex on the internet but ok.
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Dec 2005, 13:47   #28
Alki
Drink is Good

no your 22, so you can suffice for the tripple bed!
Unread 5 Dec 2005, 13:48   #29
Appocomaster
PA Team

Quote:
this thread is really going off at a tangent

PS bunkbeds is an ace idea

PITY I'M NOT 8!
All GD threads go off on tangents. If they don't have at least 2 tangental slants, they're not proper GD threads.

bunkbeds do have positive points, as I outlined
Unread 5 Dec 2005, 13:49   #30
Appocomaster
PA Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
I dont really understand what the point of this thread is other than to talk about having had sex on the internet but ok.
I had sex on the internet once*. how big is my epenis!!!!!!!!1111oneoneone
(I had a firewall and didn't give my address, so it was safe)

*ok I lie, more than once.
Unread 5 Dec 2005, 13:51   #31
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Incidentally recently enough my goal in life changed from taking part in a lesbian orgy to using the word "blamo" during sex.
Unread 5 Dec 2005, 13:52   #32
Appocomaster
PA Team

Quote:
Incidentally recently enough my goal in life changed from taking part in a lesbian orgy to using the word "blamo" during sex.
The hard part of that must be to actually have sex. Just yell "BLAMO" when you cum, easy
Unread 5 Dec 2005, 13:55   #33
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Quote:
are you smoking something?
I'm smoking a heady mix of your self respect and heroin.
Unread 5 Dec 2005, 13:56   #34
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
The hard part of that must be to actually have sex. Just yell "BLAMO" when you cum, easy
I can imagine it sort of decreases your chances of repeat action. I was too afraid to use that the other night

Wait shit, not afraid I mean drunk
Unread 5 Dec 2005, 13:57   #35
Appocomaster
PA Team

Quote:
I'm smoking a heady mix of your self respect and heroin.
What's smoking heroin like, then?
Unread 5 Dec 2005, 13:57   #36
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome
Treasure Diver Champion, Alien Commander Champion, Magic Ball Champion

Apothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
If i ever get to have sex again, i swear i'm gonna try this.
Unread 5 Dec 2005, 13:58   #37
Appocomaster
PA Team

Quote:
I can imagine it sort of decreases your chances of repeat action. I was too afraid to use that the other night

Wait shit, not afraid I mean drunk
It's not like you're dressing up in a wizard's robes and carrying around a wand.
Just say that you felt like a cannon or something, it was the best you'd ever had, etc etc
Unread 5 Dec 2005, 14:01   #38
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
It's not like you're dressing up in a wizard's robes and carrying around a wand.
Just say that you felt like a cannon or something, it was the best you'd ever had, etc etc
Oh yeah I forgot to mention that it has to be accompanied by a "money-shot" to the eyes.
Unread 5 Dec 2005, 14:03   #39
Appocomaster
PA Team

Quote:
Oh yeah I forgot to mention that it has to be accompanied by a "money-shot" to the eyes.
You're just trying to make it more difficult.
"Have you heard protein is good for the skin? If you just close your eyes..."
"What? Half way through sex?"
"Yes! BLAMO!!"
Unread 5 Dec 2005, 14:03   #40
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Quote:
What's smoking heroin like, then?
It's like normal heroin, except that there is smoke coming off the top of it.
Unread 5 Dec 2005, 14:04   #41
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
"Yes! BLAMO!!"
Well, it is my life goal. Might as well not make it too easy to accomplish.
Unread 5 Dec 2005, 14:11   #42
Appocomaster
PA Team

Quote:
It's like normal heroin, except that there is smoke coming off the top of it.
Surely that's a sign of combustion - so the heroin is different?
Unread 5 Dec 2005, 14:13   #43
Appocomaster
PA Team

Quote:
Well, it is my life goal. Might as well not make it too easy to accomplish.
It is pretty easy, you just need to be very horny and have a good shot at a girl's face.
You choose to make it difficult by introducing such factors as "wanting to have sex again", and possibly "try to avoid legal issues", "want to live after having carried out the goal", etc...
Unread 5 Dec 2005, 15:18   #44
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
It is pretty easy, you just need to be very horny and have a good shot at a girl's face.
reply 1:
I don't think he's a giant squid.

reply 2:
with cum not bullets.

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Dec 2005, 15:21   #45
Appocomaster
PA Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radical Edward
reply 1:
I don't think he's a giant squid.

reply 2:
with cum not bullets.
how does being a giant squid come into it? unless you mean only male giant squids aren't always horny when thinking about cumming into a girls face?

and obviously I meant with cum. unless you feel you're up to long range projectiles, you're gonna have to have a reasonably close pelvis - face range.

"ahhh my chest hurts *collapses* *waits for girls to come around and check whats up* BLAMO!" is a possible, if not probable, scenario.
Unread 5 Dec 2005, 17:00   #46
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
"Yes! BLAMO!!"
what's the point of going for the eyes if they're closed at the relevant point in time?

PS: and on topic, if you don't want to 'settle down', you almost certainly shouldn't. if you don't think you want to be in a 'committed' relatiosnhip with a given woman (because you see flaws etc.), you shouldn't be in one. A very wise man once said "Let your standards lower of their own accord; artificially lowered ones do not a happy man make."
acropolis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Dec 2005, 17:36   #47
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little

This was a succesful weekend in that Newcastle didn't get beaten.
skiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Dec 2005, 19:42   #48
Jennifer
Destroyer of Worlds

Jennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet society

Right.

What you have to do is:

Set your mate up with the girl you fancy. Get him to share a bed with her. No sex obviously. Make him hog the entire bed all the time, kick her in the face etc. Then he dumps her. He does all this because you are paying him. Then you move in. Having experienced what it's like when someone else hogs the bed, she'll be very considerate of your space.

Of course, this all fall apart if you either have no friends, or have no money.

Oh, and I had more sex this weekend than some of you will get in a lifetime. Fnar.
“In spite of the roaring of the young lions at the Union, and the screaming of the rabbits in the home of the vivisect, in spite of Keble College, and the tramways, and the sporting prints, Oxford still remains the most beautiful thing in England, and nowhere else are life and art so exquisitely blended, so perfectly made one.”
Jennifer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Dec 2005, 19:45   #49
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

First to say 'How much an hour did you get paid' and 'Where can i downlaod the video'
Unread 5 Dec 2005, 19:45   #50
Appocomaster
PA Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jennifer
Right.

What you have to do is:

Set your mate up with the girl you fancy. Get him to share a bed with her. No sex obviously. Make him hog the entire bed all the time, kick her in the face etc. Then he dumps her. He does all this because you are paying him. Then you move in. Having experienced what it's like when someone else hogs the bed, she'll be very considerate of your space.

Of course, this all fall apart if you either have no friends, or have no money.
Sounds like a foolproof idea.....

Quote:
Oh, and I had more sex this weekend than some of you will get in a lifetime. Fnar.
"suggestion that girl who posts on internet has better pulling power / sex life than boy on internet shocker"