User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 30 Jan 2006, 18:28   #1
QazokRouge5
Back from timeout.

QazokRouge5 is a jewel in the roughQazokRouge5 is a jewel in the roughQazokRouge5 is a jewel in the rough
What would you do\think if...

I was the President of the United States?

This format can be used to insert other people into other positions of potential recognition.

I'm sure GD can think up some 'witty' responses. It's what you people do, I hear.

"Knoweth thine shit, that's what I always say."
Quote:
Originally posted by Yahwe
Gay ducks only do it because it impresses their peers.
QazokRouge5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jan 2006, 18:30   #2
s|k
Caveat Lector

s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: What would you do\think if...

I think other nations would invade and depose you.
Unread 30 Jan 2006, 18:31   #3
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

I would apply for Al-Qaeda
Unread 30 Jan 2006, 18:33   #4
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

http://pirate.planetarion.com/forumdisplay.php?f=23
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jan 2006, 18:38   #5
QazokRouge5
Back from timeout.

QazokRouge5 is a jewel in the roughQazokRouge5 is a jewel in the roughQazokRouge5 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by s|k
I think other nations would invade and depose you.
I don't think that would work too well, as I would probably be more ruthless than Hitler and Co.
Quote:
Originally posted by Yahwe
Gay ducks only do it because it impresses their peers.
QazokRouge5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jan 2006, 18:51   #6
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Assassinate you.
Unread 30 Jan 2006, 19:04   #7
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

First I'd negrep you!

Then I'd ask why you're posting on the internet instead of running your nation
Unread 31 Jan 2006, 00:46   #8
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

upon hearing the news i'd raise my eyebrows slightly
Unread 1 Feb 2006, 14:11   #9
MasterAir

MasterAir has a spectacular aura aboutMasterAir has a spectacular aura aboutMasterAir has a spectacular aura about

Congratulate the American people on finally ridding themselves of George W.
MasterAir is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Feb 2006, 14:22   #10
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by QazokRouge5
I was the President of the United States?
assassination
Unread 1 Feb 2006, 14:29   #11
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterAir
Congratulate the American people on finally ridding themselves of George W.
The two term limit is going to do that in 2 years, you know.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Feb 2006, 14:44   #12
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend

is that limit enshrined? I thought it was just precedent.

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Feb 2006, 15:08   #13
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radical Edward
is that limit enshrined? I thought it was just precedent.
It's the 22nd Amendment.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Feb 2006, 15:52   #14
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend

aah right, many kudos to you.

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Feb 2006, 19:49   #15
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little

Where people answer with 'assasinate', I'd like to offer my services here.

Of course, you'd have to give me the dossier through a 'closed' site as it would sound cooler.
skiddy is offline   Reply With Quote