User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Strategic Discussions

Unread 28 May 2010, 18:18   #101
Onim
the inquisition incarnate

Onim is a name known to allOnim is a name known to allOnim is a name known to allOnim is a name known to allOnim is a name known to allOnim is a name known to all
Re: Round 37 shipsstats discussion thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiba View Post
i would agree but 25% of the uni have gone Cath and you'd assume 20% of them will go co atleast

Etd will get roided to hell cos of this reason
a lot of the 20% xans in uni will be going FR as attackfleet, and at least 5% (if not more) of those 25% cath are scanners/covoppers. And i am not even distracting the caths who will go CR.

Xan FI can hit both etd as zik, so its not only etd they can choose from.The real threat in race % is Ter with 25% though, and tbfh xan FR is so much better against Ter than xan FI is against Etd, esp knowing that the etds will be stealing FI during the round which will help them in their vulnerability in anti fi/co.

Xan FR however will have it easy vs any ter. If you fear you lack targets but still wanna go xan, go for xan fr and ideally get an etd fr to team with and hit those value ters. Likewise, if you went ter, attack xans with ur DE. I say attack eachother at the same moment and enjoy eachothers roids. GL (and the more i look at them, the better the stats become, i must admit its something i did not expect to happen with single targetting)

"It never hurts to Help!" [Eek the Cat]

Denying existence during r3-6 and back in denial since r22
Onim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jun 2010, 22:08   #102
LordNieminen
Finn.. who's drunk.

LordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of light

Anyone actually enjoying single targetting round?
r9.5: Top60(small playerbase=easy)
Few won R's in PIA, r26 top15 First/Last Pax round.
[OLMIT] / [TreKronor]
10 lines max for signature I heard.. so
LordNieminen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jun 2010, 22:45   #103
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Yes. I have ships! And I'm attacking!

It's crazy.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jun 2010, 23:32   #104
Sun_Tzu
Arrogant Fck

Sun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of light

What?! Mz attacking?! It must be lies!
Unread 16 Jun 2010, 07:31   #105
neroon

neroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of light

i enjoy it alot, imo one of the best rounds after a long time
Unread 16 Jun 2010, 08:08   #106
isildurx

isildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond repute

I also enjoy it a lot. ST is great.
Unread 16 Jun 2010, 13:47   #107
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

For what little activity I can put in I've enjoyed it. Terran and etd are a little powerful but this would be a great set of stats to REUSE with a couple of relatively minor changes.
Unread 16 Jun 2010, 13:58   #108
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood View Post
REUSE
Please don't use such offensive words.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Unread 16 Jun 2010, 14:27   #109
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
Yes. I have ships! And I'm attacking!

It's crazy.
It sounds like you accidently found them somewhere in your drawer, behind your socks ...

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jun 2010, 22:23   #110
Monroe
Planetarion Forum Moderator

Monroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud of

I also am enjoying these stats. But I always prefer attack oriented stats, whether single targeting or not. Attack oriented stats (which these are) help reward activity and smart game play, as opposed to roid grabbing and then trying to fortress yourself as usually happens with defensive oriented stats.

#strategy
Monroe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jun 2010, 08:35   #111
LordNieminen
Finn.. who's drunk.

LordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of light

Only reason why people land attacks are massive waves or because people don't cover vs fakes, now that inc scans are in.. I'd say the stats are way more defencive than offencive. I can cover 5-6 team ups with 1-2 fleets for almost zero losses, that's defencive.

Ofc there's some clever waves what you can build and stuff like that, but prelaunched defence and incoming scans makes this round very heavily defencive.
[OLMIT] / [TreKronor]
Unread 19 Jun 2010, 14:28   #112
HaNzI
Apprime Troll HC

HaNzI has a spectacular aura aboutHaNzI has a spectacular aura aboutHaNzI has a spectacular aura about

The stats gives a lot of fake options and bizarre teamup possibilities. Though, people like launching their real fleets with their obvious teamups, until they pass out of boredom. As long as this tendancy keeps up, and i dont see it changing, we will be playing defensive planetarion.
HaNzI is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jun 2010, 15:27   #113
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Incoming scans are the reason you get 20-30 dists.
Unread 20 Jun 2010, 09:32   #114
Pug

Pug can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordNieminen View Post
I can cover 2-3 team ups with 5-6 fleets for almost zero losses.
I fixed that for you. ND over cover ftw!
Pug is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jun 2010, 17:55   #115
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

So, will next round be MT again, or will it be ST?
Would be nice to know if I m gonna play or not next round!

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jun 2010, 18:48   #116
HeimdallR

HeimdallR will become famous soon enoughHeimdallR will become famous soon enough

I heard it would ST again, to keep you from playing

If life hands you lemons, drink more tequila

After the game is over the king and the pawn end up in the same box

HA - asc -rdm-asc-VR- #ODDR - APP
Finally retired
HeimdallR is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jun 2010, 18:49   #117
OlaTa
Friends and Foes

OlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeimdallR View Post
I heard it would ST again, to keep you from playing
awesome
Unread 21 Jun 2010, 17:45   #118
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

cool!

Quote:
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
Unread 21 Jun 2010, 23:19   #119
isildurx

isildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond repute

ST rounds are just a lot more fun than MT rounds. Seriously.
Unread 22 Jun 2010, 01:37   #120
Wishmaster
LDK

Quote:
Originally Posted by isildurx View Post
ST rounds are just a lot more fun than MT rounds. Seriously.
No. No they are not. Seriously

Quote:
Unread 22 Jun 2010, 01:42   #121
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

actually he's right, mt rounds are so boring, same 3 ships over and over. FAKING IS FUN
Unread 22 Jun 2010, 03:40   #122
Sun_Tzu
Arrogant Fck

Sun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of light

I'd quite gladly gauge my eyes out rather than play with these stats again.
Unread 22 Jun 2010, 06:51   #123
qebab
The Original Carebear

qebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

*passes Sun_Tzu a fork*

Oh crap, I might be back. I should take my own advice.
qebab is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jun 2010, 10:43   #124
Sun_Tzu
Arrogant Fck

Quote:
Originally Posted by qebab View Post
*passes Sun_Tzu a fork*
*sticks fork in the qebab and twirls it around*
Unread 22 Jun 2010, 11:06   #125
isildurx

I'm having a great time as zik to be honest. Keeping roids isn't overly difficult and I have landed almost all my fakes
Multitargetting is just ****ing dire as everyone spams three ships, its nigh on impossible to fake, and you end up having to send over-the-top waves. I don't mind these stats too much, but there are a bit too many 0-loss ships imo. Ideally I'd love a set of stats with primarily single-targetting but where some ships target 2 classes(at lower efficiency).
Unread 22 Jun 2010, 11:45   #126
neroon

neroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of light

zik is so much fun.. the fakes are incredible!!! it all seems quite well balanced, however i got a lil feeling that etd is a bit overpowered (thats purely my opinion)

and yes, MT sucks due to spamming 3 ships and imo makes the round so dull :/
Unread 22 Jun 2010, 12:12   #127
isildurx

I don't think any race is overpowered per say, however, it is obvious that gals focusing on Ter + Etd are doing very very well as the two races compliment each other great defensively.
Unread 22 Jun 2010, 16:55   #128
zebra
h3ll's angels

zebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to behold

I think a purely random universe, using this round's stats as the base for next round's, would be great fun.
[18:04] * h3ll has quit IRC (Ping timeout)
zebra is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jun 2010, 18:21   #129
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zebra View Post
I think a purely random universe, using this round's stats as the base for next round's, would be great fun.
I really would like to see a totally random universe for a round. Not particularly bothered if they reverted back to a sensible older set of multi-targeting stats though.
Unread 22 Jun 2010, 21:36   #130
Monroe
Planetarion Forum Moderator

Monroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood View Post
I really would like to see a totally random universe for a round. Not particularly bothered if they reverted back to a sensible older set of multi-targeting stats though.
I can predict it already, if they announce a purely random round there will be a long thread of people whining about how they will quit and never play again along with a few folks saying it's the best thing since sliced bread. A few will grumble about either MT or ST depending which is announced, and there will be three or four random posts advertising a new brand of sliced cheese! Oh what is this game coming to?!?!?

This being said I think a fully random round would be interesting regardless of the forum rants.

#strategy
Monroe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jun 2010, 23:51   #131
LordNieminen
Finn.. who's drunk.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monroe View Post
I can predict it already, if they announce a purely random round there will be a long thread of people whining about how they will quit and never play again along with a few folks saying it's the best thing since sliced bread. A few will grumble about either MT or ST depending which is announced, and there will be three or four random posts advertising a new brand of sliced cheese! Oh what is this game coming to?!?!?

This being said I think a fully random round would be interesting regardless of the forum rants.
Fully random is ok, if you ban exiling, ****ing pointless if people can just exile out/in to get make private gals in random round.

2 target targetting ships are fine, no more of this ST tbh, there's limits how annoyed I get if some newb can launch a theoretically succesfull wave to me even if i'm 10-20 times he's size in fleet value just because of races and if I kill 95% of he's fleet.. he's still on + side in the score.. I mean gimme a break.

oh well, ETD is OP if teamed with xan , Terran definately is even more OP... I don't think any of the top10 terrans is roidable anymore, prolly not even by frigs either if they builded syrens due to salvage.

God help us when end of this round comes, everyone who's outside top100 can launch at top10 planets and jump insane amounts if they got rightkind of fleet and enough pods.
[OLMIT] / [TreKronor]
Unread 23 Jun 2010, 01:54   #132
Wishmaster
LDK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monroe View Post

Anyway, they should announce it asap. I need to know if I can officially quit PA or wait another round or 10

Quote:
Unread 25 Jun 2010, 13:31   #133
HaNzI
Apprime Troll HC

HaNzI has a spectacular aura aboutHaNzI has a spectacular aura aboutHaNzI has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordNieminen View Post
Fully random is ok, if you ban exiling, ****ing pointless if people can just exile out/in to get make private gals in random round.

2 target targetting ships are fine, no more of this ST tbh, there's limits how annoyed I get if some newb can launch a theoretically succesfull wave to me even if i'm 10-20 times he's size in fleet value just because of races and if I kill 95% of he's fleet.. he's still on + side in the score.. I mean gimme a break.

oh well, ETD is OP if teamed with xan , Terran definately is even more OP... I don't think any of the top10 terrans is roidable anymore, prolly not even by frigs either if they builded syrens due to salvage.

God help us when end of this round comes, everyone who's outside top100 can launch at top10 planets and jump insane amounts if they got rightkind of fleet and enough pods.
No race has ever been overpowered in the hands of crashers.
HaNzI is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jul 2010, 16:54   #134
Wishmaster
LDK

checking back here... what will next round be like? cant be that hard to know how NEXT round will be like

Quote:
Unread 9 Jul 2010, 17:43   #135
Mzyxptlk
mz.

MT (in ****ing capitals, shitty forums)
Unread 9 Jul 2010, 17:53   #136
isildurx

Unfortunately MT yeah. Think they will be based off a old set off stats. Good thing I am not playing next round, maybe I will covop. MT ****ing sucks. bla bla /wishmaster

:/
Unread 9 Jul 2010, 19:38   #137
Wishmaster
LDK

ALRIGHT! I will play next round then! when does it start?

covoping is worse than horrible btw isil!

Quote:
Unread 9 Jul 2010, 21:48   #138
isildurx

Not when I am covopping you
Unread 14 Jul 2010, 16:17   #139
M0RPH3US
idle

M0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really nice

so whos doing r38 stats ?

"Itīs not about how hard u hit, its about how hard u can get hit and still keep moving forward! How much u can take and still move forward!"
M0RPH3US is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jul 2010, 18:32   #140
JonnyBGood
Banned

Appocomaster.
Unread 15 Jul 2010, 15:50   #141
LordNieminen
Finn.. who's drunk.

Any change getting apocco to release them fast/early.. if he's just doing a remake of old stats.. might aswell take a look at them and see if we play next round or not, if their fairly bad for certain type of gameplay would like to know it more than a week before tick start.
[OLMIT] / [TreKronor]
Unread 22 Jul 2010, 09:04   #142
isildurx

Anyone heard from Apocco which set of old stats he is using?
Unread 22 Jul 2010, 23:49   #143
Rinoa
Reject False Icons

Rinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to behold

Maybe it would be a good idea to look at JBG's recent thread of the best rounds and work out which ones were good because of the stats and base a future round of these. Although im sure they have stats well under way now with <10 days to signup
Wolfpack - Dc
xVx - DC
Apprime -_-
Rinoa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jul 2010, 23:51   #144
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rinoa View Post
Maybe it would be a good idea to look at JBG's recent thread of the best rounds and work out which ones were good because of the stats
None.
Unread 23 Jul 2010, 06:47   #145
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of

from what he is saying in the beta channel its between rd 29 and r 30
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jul 2010, 07:10   #146
isildurx

r29!?!?

I do seem to recall r30 stats being pretty good though.
Unread 23 Jul 2010, 11:46   #147
isildurx

If he does use the R29 ones he really needs to do some changes.
Unread 23 Jul 2010, 14:02   #148
M0RPH3US
idle

M0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by isildurx View Post
If he does use the R29 ones he really needs to do some changes.
wasnt XAN OP back then ? i think i remember regretting not to have went XAN
not sure though

"Itīs not about how hard u hit, its about how hard u can get hit and still keep moving forward! How much u can take and still move forward!"
M0RPH3US is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jul 2010, 14:15   #149
Cowch
Moo

Cowch is on a distinguished road

Is there anywhere we can see old round stats? I don't even remember round 36 stats anymore.
Cowch is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jul 2010, 15:00   #150
Patrikc

Patrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant future

http://beta.planetarion.com/history/...?id=4&round=29

Xan itself wasn't that overpowered, it was the 'strength in numbers' from Ascendancy that made a lot of Xan top planets.
Patrikc is offline   Reply With Quote