User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 23 Oct 2013, 20:52   #51
RexDrax
Knightly Protector

RexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Message to Vikings from Spore

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
I Guess he tries to say its not possibole to just say that they are going for the win without having a team wich would be able to put in a hell lot of effort to do so.
And even investing so much effort and will into winning aint Worth it as in the end its not sure if its up to you if Your gonna win or not

I would like to just point out that in r51 when vikings wouldnt stab App in the back and we were fine with them winning the round you went all crazy on us and such. Here we have a similar situation with Fang stating they didnt play for the win but do I see hate or other things that you threw at vikings in r51? Nope just a casual statement.

Very interesting......

Est Sularus oth Mithas
My Honour is My Life, My Life is My Honour
RexDrax is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Oct 2013, 21:18   #52
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by RexDrax View Post
I would like to just point out that in r51 when vikings wouldnt stab App in the back and we were fine with them winning the round you went all crazy on us and such. Here we have a similar situation with Fang stating they didnt play for the win but do I see hate or other things that you threw at vikings in r51? Nope just a casual statement.

Very interesting......
So, what you are saying, is that either FAnG or someone theyve preblocked with has been #1 since pt200, and theyve stagnated the hell out of the, and FAnG is saying if alliance B wins its all okey for them, their whole purpose of the round was to get 3rd or 2nd, as long as their preround Block allie win?
This is not what Connovar is saying FAnG did afaik. Again claiming he didnt think FAnG would be a full tag how ever is funny, he keeps claiming this every time
But hey, you know, its me we are talking about.

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Oct 2013, 21:50   #53
RexDrax
Knightly Protector

RexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
So, what you are saying, is that either FAnG or someone theyve preblocked with has been #1 since pt200, and theyve stagnated the hell out of the, and FAnG is saying if alliance B wins its all okey for them, their whole purpose of the round was to get 3rd or 2nd, as long as their preround Block allie win?
This is not what Connovar is saying FAnG did afaik. Again claiming he didnt think FAnG would be a full tag how ever is funny, he keeps claiming this every time
But hey, you know, its me we are talking about.
No I am just pointing out that when Vikings said they were fine not winning you went all nuts on us but here fang is saying the same thing, doesnt matter what their circumstances is for not pursuing the win, but your just taking it calmly. Double standards I would assume but hey, kinda used to it by now from you.

EDIT: Vik/App didnt pre-block, we just knew how close fang/nd are (and we were proven right again this round) so had an agreement that if they block vs us we would help each other out.

Est Sularus oth Mithas
My Honour is My Life, My Life is My Honour
RexDrax is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Oct 2013, 22:04   #54
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

That kind of agreement tends to be a self-fulfilling prophecy.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Oct 2013, 22:10   #55
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by RexDrax View Post
No I am just pointing out that when Vikings said they were fine not winning you went all nuts on us but here fang is saying the same thing, doesnt matter what their circumstances is for not pursuing the win, but your just taking it calmly. Double standards I would assume but hey, kinda used to it by now from you.

EDIT: Vik/App didnt pre-block, we just knew how close fang/nd are (and we were proven right again this round) so had an agreement that if they block vs us we would help each other out.

Didnt you come to ODDR saying if ODDR wanted People in the TGVApprime BPs preround, they still needed someone from a 3rd alliance like ODDR? Or am i totaly mistaken?
And the shared HC channels from the beginning With App/ODDR/TGV were actualy premade channels With no purpose in case of emergency?

Unread 23 Oct 2013, 22:37   #56
Influence
Finally retired

Influence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Didnt you come to ODDR saying if ODDR wanted People in the TGVApprime BPs preround, they still needed someone from a 3rd alliance like ODDR? Or am i totaly mistaken?
And the shared HC channels from the beginning With App/ODDR/TGV were actualy premade channels With no purpose in case of emergency?
premade channels? we use our shared HC channels round after round, it's just random channels that are controlled by current HC's from either alliance. And we didn't have a shared HC channel from the start that round, only a shared scan channel as the only thing we agreed upon pre-round was that we would share scanners.

As for the BP's, yes TGV and App had a number of shared BP's that round. There were some issues filling up one or 2 of these BP's so other allies had been asked if they had members willing to join them. This wasn't just ODDR, but we also asked CT and ND afaik. In the end the players in BP's that weren't filled up played random tho.

In the absence of the good old TiT alliance, look me up in VGN
Influence is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Oct 2013, 22:42   #57
Influence
Finally retired

Influence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
That kind of agreement tends to be a self-fulfilling prophecy.
While i agree with that premise, as blocks are inevitable in this game, there really wasn't that much of an agreement. It was more of an understanding after a good relation from the round before, when we fought against Zwanstics galaxy, and FAnG, together. An understanding that isn't at all different from the obvious relation FAnG and ND have had for the past 8 rounds.

In the absence of the good old TiT alliance, look me up in VGN
Influence is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Oct 2013, 00:12   #58
Connovar
YAAARRGH!

Connovar is a jewel in the roughConnovar is a jewel in the roughConnovar is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
I Guess he tries to say its not possibole to just say that they are going for the win without having a team wich would be able to put in a hell lot of effort to do so.
And even investing so much effort and will into winning aint Worth it as in the end its not sure if its up to you if Your gonna win or not
Actually probably couldn't have put it better myself, thanks butcher
Connovar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Oct 2013, 00:40   #59
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Influence View Post
While i agree with that premise, as blocks are inevitable in this game, there really wasn't that much of an agreement. It was more of an understanding after a good relation from the round before, when we fought against Zwanstics galaxy, and FAnG, together. An understanding that isn't at all different from the obvious relation FAnG and ND have had for the past 8 rounds.
Its so fun that you think FAnG has had some agreements in place every round to work together, and make sure everyone else dont stand a chance.
Im sure a lot of the HCs of FAnG will say that there was no pre-round agreements of any sort this, or any other round.
As a FAnG HC last round they won i can assure you that there was no deal with any alliance when that round started, and any deals that were made afterwards was because actions of other allies hitting FAnG.
You will claim that R51 it was the other way around, FAnG and ND had preblocked into the round, and was allready ready to make you pay for being bigger and better as usual, yet you had agreed to share scanners, BPs, HC channel, and what not, i Wonder how you think anyone would belive what you claim that you did not intend to work with Apprime is true, wich it aint, with all these things you just said?
No wonder why certain people in this community take you for fools

Unread 24 Oct 2013, 12:16   #60
Baddars
FAnG Battle Commander

Baddars is just really niceBaddars is just really niceBaddars is just really niceBaddars is just really nice

only person i take for a fool is you butcher.
===================================================
Baddars is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Oct 2013, 12:45   #61
Connovar
YAAARRGH!

Connovar is a jewel in the roughConnovar is a jewel in the roughConnovar is a jewel in the rough

I think hes making sense for a change baddars, behave yourself!
Unread 24 Oct 2013, 21:09   #62
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of

Quote:
Its so fun that you think FAnG has had some agreements in place every round to work together, and make sure everyone else dont stand a chance.
Im sure a lot of the HCs of FAnG will say that there was no pre-round agreements of any sort this, or any other round.
As a FAnG HC last round they won i can assure you that there was no deal with any alliance when that round started, and any deals that were made afterwards was because actions of other allies hitting FAnG.
You will claim that R51 it was the other way around, FAnG and ND had preblocked into the round, and was allready ready to make you pay for being bigger and better as usual, yet you had agreed to share scanners, BPs, HC channel, and what not, i Wonder how you think anyone would belive what you claim that you did not intend to work with Apprime is true, wich it aint, with all these things you just said?
No wonder why certain people in this community take you for fools
From what I have read from Influence and Rex in this thread Vikings aren't denying that had something in place with Apprime before round start. They are merely clarifying what they had. It's pretty simple. If a predicted fang/nd block emerged they would come together to fight against it. App and Vikings were on friendly terms and had complimenting strats so bping together made sense. Though they weren't exclusively app/Viking bps. This team ONLY activated its block because of fang/nd blocking first. Stop bloody blocking and people wint have to make plans like this against you!!
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Oct 2013, 22:13   #63
Connovar
YAAARRGH!

Um....Im pretty sure ND/FAnG didn't block first...ND was our top hostile for most of the first 4-500 ticks...

So its an interesting fantasy you have managed to create, but it is false
Unread 24 Oct 2013, 22:22   #64
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Connovar View Post
Um....Im pretty sure ND/FAnG didn't block first...ND was our top hostile for most of the first 4-500 ticks...

So its an interesting fantasy you have managed to create, but it is false
I think its pretty stupid sharing scanners aswell when your hitting each other

Unread 24 Oct 2013, 22:31   #65
Connovar
YAAARRGH!

ND and FAnG never shared scanners?
Unread 24 Oct 2013, 23:00   #66
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Connovar View Post
ND and FAnG never shared scanners?
talking bout TGV/App now

Unread 24 Oct 2013, 23:10   #67
Baddars
FAnG Battle Commander

Baddars is just really niceBaddars is just really niceBaddars is just really niceBaddars is just really nice

we only started sharing scanners around tick 200ish, after i suggested it because we were both struggling for a fulltime active scan team.

By this point, the universe was already moving into relations mode, but we never had a proper relation at this point.

Up till about tick 300, TGV hit the app planets in our gal raids and App hit the TGV. Although we did try avoid gals which were too heavy i will grant that. Think we wouldnt hit a gal with more than 2 App in if memory serves me right.

Scans for raids were not requested through the scan chan, so the risk of leakage wasnt really an issue.
Unread 24 Oct 2013, 23:15   #68
Connovar
YAAARRGH!

Baddars you are confusing me, who do you actually play for?!

I thought CT!
Unread 24 Oct 2013, 23:16   #69
Baddars
FAnG Battle Commander

this round CT! but i was TGV hc round 51 :P
Unread 24 Oct 2013, 23:47   #70
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baddars View Post
we only started sharing scanners around tick 200ish, after i suggested it because we were both struggling for a fulltime active scan team.

By this point, the universe was already moving into relations mode, but we never had a proper relation at this point.

Up till about tick 300, TGV hit the app planets in our gal raids and App hit the TGV. Although we did try avoid gals which were too heavy i will grant that. Think we wouldnt hit a gal with more than 2 App in if memory serves me right.

Scans for raids were not requested through the scan chan, so the risk of leakage wasnt really an issue.
So influence saying you agreed to share scanners preround is the same concept that you agreed to block the hell out of the round if you belived there was someone else working together?

Unread 25 Oct 2013, 04:46   #71
LynchMob
Old Fart

LynchMob is infamous around these partsLynchMob is infamous around these partsLynchMob is infamous around these parts

L00k ,

If Viks hadn't done the dirty deed of being dishonorable when they gave conn their word to team up with FAnG then you wouldn't even be having this conversation right now.

That said, CT always plays a smart round, they no dummies. Viks on their other hand play by seat of their pants and hope for the perfect chance to screw over somebody, but they do defend well. And for Influence, dude I known you a long time and if you condone Clouds methods then, your lost in the bullsh0t somewhere dude.

B-Bitch3r please go away, can we just pay you to go away or should we just pay some Brazilian wacko to come sabotage your pc and inet. All can be said is Viks rumors are flying they wont play next round, well too fkn bad, cuz payback is a b!tch.

Have a nice day

#FAnG

#Mercenaries
LynchMob is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Oct 2013, 05:31   #72
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyMan View Post
You say this like someone actually cares. CT has already won so no one is playing for anything. Seems the new trend in PA is king making as the last few rnds show.
vik/app/hr/fi/rock/xvx/inn hitting ct.

Indeed
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote