User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > Roleplaying

Unread 14 Dec 2004, 13:51   #301
Shadow275
Commandant

Shadow275 is an unknown quantity at this point
In orbit:

A bolt of lightening seemed to pierce space, it lanced out slowly, as if pulling a great weight behind it. Then, from the lightening's point of origin, a vessel appeared and decelerated rapidly, coming to a complete stop.

Almost immediately, a space fighter was shot out of its docking bay, it blasted through the atmosphere, leaving a burning trail of superheated gas and exhaust fumes.

The dark vessel raised its shields and waited.

Descent

The fighter burned through the atmosphere, its showed signs of degradation as its systems started to frizt, its descent rate increased as its stabilisers went offline, causing the vessel to heat up more and more. Its pilot couldn't have given a crap, it was merely a transport for a purpose and it would do for the next 2 seconds.

Landing

The fighters weapon systems lanced out, a beam of ions vapourised a goodly portion of a nearby building, the fighter, now achieving speeds well past its tested limits, did the only thing it could do.

It crash landed.

Smoke poured from the downed vessel, sparks flew from the burned-out engines and it sat steaming for just a moment.

A panel on the side of the craft flew off and a man lept from the craft carrying an overly large weapon. But no ordinary man, nor no ordinary weapon!

Twas Shadowhawk.
Twas the third version of the Polytechumantium enhanced plasma cannon (Excessive force is for wimps / MKIII).

But there was no time for introductions as Shadow burst into a run, following a blip on the radar, he closed in on his target, he stopped on a corner, his target just feet around it. He mentally prepared and rounded the corner...

"Fluffie you motherfu.....huh?"

A large dead elephant with fluffie, very much dead, underneath.

"Nuts"

He looked around for a moment, considering his options.

"Lets find someone to kill......"
Fire and Ice
Shadow275 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Dec 2004, 09:49   #302
Guess!!!

Guess!!! is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: wtf, why are the forums so dead?

What about me?
Unread 15 Dec 2004, 14:51   #303
Hewitt
The Aussie Dragon

Hewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by flapjack
*Flapjack in the meanwhile noticed his fighter's handling was going down the drain at a rather distressfull rate, not only was the craft beginning to lag in its responses to the controls, it also appeared as if something was trying to toss it off balance*

*A quick glance up revealed that the already sizeable dragon had further increased his size and was now rapidly starting to rival his fighter's lift. Thus Flapjack pulled the control stick back hard, swinging the hyperfighter up at a pleasant 18g, which though nearly ripping the wings clear off was almost unfeelable in the c*ckpit*

*Within moments the fighter, still moving at around mach 8, left the planet's atmosphere and headed towards a luckily close by asteroid field, it's already impressive speed being boosted further by the fact Hewitt was no longer causing a huge assload of drag, at the same time the pressure indicator dropped significantly, indicating that Hewitt was no longer focusing all his effort and power into crushing the fighter into a tin can*

"Let's see how you like a ride through the asteroid field."
*Hewitt's plans for sending flapjack into a speedy trip to the ground were suddenly and cruelly cut short when the fighter suddenly put on a new burst of speed and made for the stratosphere. Hewitt is a Dragon. Dragons despite popular belief need air to survive....

There is no air in space.*

"Oh crud."

*Flapjack's quick thinking requires Hewitt to cease growing and even shrink down a tiny to provide mass for a large enough and strong enough spacesuit. When it was complete Hewitt was left at pretty much the same size as the hyperfighter and on a way trip to outta space.

It is then at this moment that Hewitt spots the asteroid field. Hewitt's eyes go wide.*

"Houston, we have a problem..."

"One hour of thinking is better than 70 years of divine service."
- Muhammad

Viva la TITO!
Hewitt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Dec 2004, 16:28   #304
Shadow275
Commandant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guess!!!
What about me?
What, kill you?
Fire and Ice
Unread 15 Dec 2004, 17:18   #305
flapjack
crashed computer

flapjack is infamous around these parts

*Flapjack continued to push the fighter's engines well beyond their operational parameters, the continued rattling of the ship had however stopped as it left the planet's gravitational pull, its speed now around 15km/s as it entered the asteroid field, micro-asteroid bouncing off the heavily reinforced hull as it went*

"Time to boogie."

*Flapjack hit the brakes as he entered the denser parts of the asteroid field, narrowly avoiding several large asteroids while micro-asteroids continue slamming into the hull, which as of yet was still holding nicely*

<Gryffin> ungrateful wretches
<Gryffin> they should be here!
<Gryffin> so I can grace them with my presence
flapjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Dec 2004, 17:42   #306
mintos
Lady

mintos is an unknown quantity at this point

Shadowhawk!
*gives Apoc the textbook incase he needs to defend himself, and tackles Shadowhawk to the ground*

that's some action in the sky lol
(ooc) This is some great rp'ing! Even if I barely have a clue what's going on in my own thread anymore(/ooc)
Vous voulez m'embrasser, aimez-moi et épousez-moi
mintos is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Dec 2004, 18:22   #307
Hewitt
The Aussie Dragon

Hewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to behold

*Hewitt soon found himself under a hail of micro-roids while at the same time was forced to duck and weave as large asteroids, one came within mere millimetres of knocking Hewitt into oblivion. Hewitt cursed as he was thrown about; his arms were getting tired, his suit had been pierced in a number of places and those micro-roids were really beginning to sting.*

"I've had just about enough of this sh.t."

*Deciding enough was enough Hewitt let go just as flapjack entered a relatively clear space. Pushing away into emptiness Hewitt made the decision to bring out the big guns.

As Hewitt focused his abilities, the entire mass of the asteroid field was thrown into chaos as the millions of rock debris changed both speed and trajectory. The entire field literally came on top of Hewitt as it formed into a large amorphous mass around him....*

Try and overpower ME will you fj? Mwahahahahahahahaha.........

*If sound could travel in space Flapjack would've heard an omnious booming laughter come from the morphing rock mass. It's shape stretched and twisted dramatically, the barren rock surfaces reformed into something of a mix between flesh and machine. Circuitry and cells appeared rapidly along the surfaces of the formation of what soon looked liked an enormous version of Hewitt....

'Looked like' being the important words here.

For when the process was finished a truely magnificant sight behold the tiny hyperfighter. Hewitt was now a massive being of dragon and machine. The cybernetic armour that now covered most of Hewitt's form gave him the appearance of one of those giant mecha that you would normally in the zillions of anime shows from the 80's. It was all sharp angles, contrasting with the curves of Hewitt's 'natural' features nicely and primarily consisted of headgear, breastplate and forearm, foreleg, wrist and ankle guards. Large spires coming out of his head, back wrists and ankles as well as random areas where circuitry and wiring poked through his scales through the uncovered areas of his body finished of the whole thing nicely.

Flexing his new muscles as if to get used to them, the Supa-Mecha Hewitt was very much pleased with the result. Hewitt spotted the hyperfighter and grinned evilly.*

"Let's see how you like being the underpowered one Flapjack."

*Balling his claws into fists and straighting out both arms in front of him, Hewitt activated his wrist mounted weapons platforms and unleashed all hells fury upon Flapjack in the form of several hundred fusion missiles.*

- Muhammad

Viva la TITO!
Unread 15 Dec 2004, 19:28   #308
Guess!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow275
What, kill you?
Well actually I meant you could try...

anyway...

*APOC decides to leap in his Cabbage super star fighter and get a closer look at the carnage about to happen space...*
Unread 15 Dec 2004, 20:05   #309
Heiro
'Mael'

Heiro is on a distinguished road

The first Heiro closes his eyes. The second opens his. If you get their drift. The toxin darts fly haplessly toward Heiro, and within the blink of an eye, his hands fly forward guided by the precision of his constant need to catch thrown objects. As the darts threaten to penetrate his arms, he closes his hands around the fast moving projectiles. Sliding back along the ground, he smiles at Acid, one of those annoying, up yours smiles. About in time to watch Acid shoot at his body, or what he presumes will be a shot at him.
Leaping from the ground, clouds of dust erupting around the spot he’d been standing in, Heiro watches as the hapless shot slams into the ground a handful of feet short of his position. With the world beginning to spin however, he realizes it was not a normal bullet. No sir.

Psychic?
Of course. Can’t teach and old dog new tricks, eh.

Heiro smiles, as much as one can smile when spinning stupidly fast through the air. The next thing he realizes is that he isn’t spinning alone, sections of the ground as large as 2 metres across are hurtling toward him at high speed, thanks to the psychic shockwave.

We need one of those
Really really do
I’d say this was as close to ninja’d as one person can get.
Two people
Yeah…

Second Heiro, the nimble one, flicks his legs around his body. Righting himself, feet pointing down and all. His mind, in true physical style conjures the image of psychics obeying physics. What a sight. The wave rolling from the bullet and hammering down against him, wearing his defenses, before a tidal effect occurs, dragging it back to the location of the first occurance. Simple, Linear, Regular. Add Heiro, jobs finished, Non-linear, sometimes overtly dynamic. Flicking his legs, the next thing he realizes is he’s actually surfing a tonne and a half lump of rock shaped like a surfboard by the pounding psychic forces. Neat, hey.

Moments later, His psy-board ™ slams forward with an increase of speed, linearly, like a rock-et. Leaning forward, Heiro propels the rock forward, directing it straight for Acid. More moments later, the rock crashes headlong into his opponent, and Heiro sails, flipping a cool cinematic way, to land 3 metres away from Acid, rocks showering around him. Turning, He draws his sword, and readies to defend himself....
Unread 15 Dec 2004, 21:53   #310
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

AcidK has a spectacular aura aboutAcidK has a spectacular aura about

*AcidK watched as Heiro came towards him in what looked like a sufboard. It was strange seeing as magic and psychics combined create really devestating and rather unplesent effects, usually explosions where the psychic energies are focused on, sometimes destrying both the magical and psychic minds outright. AcidK did not have time to remember how much Heiro knows in terms of psychics as he cinematically leaned backwards in what would have been bullet time if AcidK was moving slowly as well. AcidK grabbed the rock and made it pause on the spot, quickly righting himself up, flipping and, whilst in mid air, lunges the rock like a very fast-moving frisby, now with added sharp edges where AcidK caught the rock.*

Catch...

*AcidK rolled onto the floor and drew his own sword, powering it up ready. At the same time is normal hand, which was not holding said sword in dramatic pose, pulled a FIDO out of his pocket and set it to Heiro's double-mind pattterns, making it very easy to spot.*

Or, let this one catch...

*AcidK lobbed the FIDO at Heiro and waited for Heiro's reaction.*
Demand to see life's manager.
Make life rue the day it thought it could give me lemons.
Do you know who I am?
I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down!
With the lemons.
I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!
AcidK is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Dec 2004, 22:35   #311
Heiro
'Mael'

He didn't have to wait long. Both came at once.
"SShhiitt!!"

Heiro waits no longer before moving, he dives something, but finding nothing. Trying to be inventive on the spot, he screams at himself, and raises his hand not occupied by a large bladed weapon, to activate a handful of spells, 5 at once, nearly his limit. Feeling his hand crackling with raw magical energy, he sighs. He thinks to himself: If this doesn't work...

Throwing one spell, he catches the gloating Acid with a shadow holding spell, pinning his shadow with shards of falling and broken rock. Throwing his second spell, a light spell, high into the air, he illuminates Acid's shadow further, extending it further behind him, pinning him under the weight of more and more shards. Smirking at his small victory, he tips the edge of his blade downwards, and channels the third of his spells into it. Smiling, he watches as the blade blooms into full flower, it's ripe red petals speedily growing before falling slowly away, as if autumn had struck. Pushing his hand forward, he watches the petals rush forward through the air, covering the FIDO units surface area with small pedals, sticking to it's hull. His smirk turns into a small smile as his fourth spell comes into fruitition. Ducking low as the white light passes from his hand into his body, he begins to glow as his second self peels away to form a shimmering astral shape. His fifth spell, something of a short range blink, moves him neatly behind Acid at something similar to the speed sound. The dull red of his blade would perhaps be joined by the crimson of his outstretched blade cutting into the immobile Acid? His full attention was projecting it's image at the time, Avoiding the FIDO, luring it into a trap about 100 yards away from Acid. It's smile faded as the small thing approached rapidly, it's petal shell hardening to something much stronger....
Unread 15 Dec 2004, 22:38   #312
Muha
The Port Royale

Muha will become famous soon enoughMuha will become famous soon enough

i find it highly ironic that a thread about a dead rp forum turns into rp'ing itself
[16:45] <Ur_Quan> brains?? am i missing something??
(13:17:44) (+PyRo`) Muha is a genius <3
(02:51:02) • +Siv|Risk bows before the overwhelming knowledge of Muha
Muha is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Dec 2004, 22:45   #313
flapjack
crashed computer

hey, we are RPers you know, we'll turn ANYTHING into RP if you give us the chance :P

Unread 15 Dec 2004, 23:01   #314
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

*AcidK tapped Heiro's shoulder from behind as he looks at the rocks he had stabbed. AcidK launched Heiro forwards with a rush of simple energy, only strong enough to push, but knocked him flying towards the FIDO.*

You should know by know that morphing rocks is almost a mastership for me...

*AcidK stabbed the ground with his sword, a huge wave of energy bursting into it. Within less than a second a giant hand suddenly sprung up and was now swatting Heiro around, each hit knocking him closer and closer towards the FIDO unit he had hardened. AcidK, from behind the hand, shouted something, but was shaky as he was, at the same time, trying to control the rock hand.*

Oh, and FIDO units don't always need to use the eyes to detect there targets!
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!
Unread 15 Dec 2004, 23:32   #315
Heiro
'Mael'

"No, I never expected it to. But I detects my presence. Which is currently, moving very fast in your general direction. Astrally I mean."

Smirking, Heiro sees the astral sword slash through the FIDO unit, followed by the inert buzzing from within. Feeling the heat of the explosion wasn't something he'd planned on though the flowery fresh smell was neverless a satisfying effect.

"Though the rock trick was rather neat"

Directing the ball of light to blind Acid, Heiro spins his flower blade and cuts the rock hand into two sections. Vaulting off the other, he attacks Acid again with his sword, slashing high to the right and low to the left at a blistering speed.
His other mind however, charges the astral spirit, his psychic presence, slashing at the demonic apparition that is Inner Acid, and it's rather tough mental armour....
Unread 16 Dec 2004, 00:43   #316
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

*AcidK saw the light but kept watching without effect, as if staring at a sun was like staring at a wodden table. Suddenly AcidK heard a huge carck and watched as the huge hand, at least five times his own size, gets cut in half, crumbling to dust in front of him. AcidK had two seconds to pull his K5 Katana from the ground and then quicklyduck below the sword, followed by a near-to-lightspeed jump over the astral sword that suddenly slashed underneath him. What would be suprising was AcidK did not care if the Inner AcidK was killed, it was a burden he was hoping removed anyway. AcidK felt the Inner Self get tired as he himself stood back upright.*

You know, you've just helped me there...

*AcidK's entire body was now shrouded in an intense energy. If a trained telepath was watching via minds-eye, they would see AcidK's mixed light and dark aura suddenly explode into a bright orange-like colour. AcidK's energy he had been using to keep the Inner Self from emerging was finally given some slack as the Inner Self was worn down to an almost useless state. What people fail to realise is that his Inner Self is not him, but more like a deamonic parasite that he has been burdened with for as long as he could remember. When AcidK spoke, the ground rumbled with it, wave after wave of energy was now spurting from his skin. His gaunlet removed himself revealing his once-rotting hand perfectly normal, or at least getting there.*

Now the warm-up is finished, lets get to fight'n.

*AcidK held his K5 Katana low to the ground, the very light around it seeming to morph uncontrollably, making the sword look as if it was alive. It was like looking through heat pouring out of a large fire, but a lot worse and a lot more straining to focus on. When AcidK moved he was at near-to-lightspeed, first punching Heiro in the upper torso with a lightning-fast fist, followed by multiple combos at the same speed with his Katana. Everything the Katana touched or got near too seemed to get engulfed in the Katana's energy, acting like a narrowed down black hole, but compressed to a small size and not growing, just intensifying. AcidK was not being effected by it, however, as he was the one controlling it.*
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
Unread 16 Dec 2004, 00:45   #317
Shadow275
Commandant

Three points:

One. (Ak)
'Using telepathic prediction' ----> Precognition.

Two. (Ak)
'Trained telepath' ----> Energy sensing.

Three. (General)

Since when was combat posts so short? Things have changed since I've been away.
Fire and Ice
Unread 16 Dec 2004, 04:23   #318
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

-ooc-
One
Pregocnition is knowing what is going to happen. Prediction is blind guessing. Telepathic prediction is guessing what people or thing are going to do using Telepathics as a guidance as to what is going to happen dependant on the telepathic signals are visible and tappable.

Two
Energy sense could be any energy, magic, electrical, etc. Telepathic senses are something different as they don't find energies as such, more they detect auras and alike.

Three
When you've posted 4 battle replies in the space of 30mins it is hard to find the inspiration to create large and 'cinimatic' posts.
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
Unread 16 Dec 2004, 12:13   #319
Shadow275
Commandant

One:
Why use telepathic prediction, when you can use precognition and know what he is about to do?

Two:
Telepathics is to do with the mind, it has little to do with Auras, which is an energy given off by the body.

Three:
Excuses excuses. :-p
Fire and Ice
Unread 16 Dec 2004, 18:08   #320
Heiro
'Mael'

Have you ever posted in a non-competition arena?
Have you ever done 4 combat posts in 30 minutes?

IF the answer is no to either of these, then try it and watch your quality and length fall completely.

As for the other things, So what?

edit: Moved my post down to a new one

Last edited by Heiro; 21 Dec 2004 at 12:05.
Heiro is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Dec 2004, 17:41   #321
Hewitt
The Aussie Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow275
*nitpick* *nitpick* *nitpick*
This is non-competitive so either kindly stop judging other people or bugger off.

Thank you, please come again.

- Muhammad

Viva la TITO!
Unread 17 Dec 2004, 17:47   #322
Heiro
'Mael'

Thats what I was getting at. I'll finish my other post now
Unread 17 Dec 2004, 22:53   #323
David91

David91 is an unknown quantity at this point

*Creatior, finding himself with nothing much to do, decides to be a shifter for this next round, as he hasn't done that for a while. As official Shifter of Webbies, he shifts into a gigantic tarantula, and spins a 6-inch thick thread of about 50 metres in length (note: spiders' silk is stronger than steel). He spins a ball of silk which he sticks to the end of the thread, and whirls it around at high speed, hoping to smash people with the bolas on the end, or cut people in half with the rope itself. Various unimportant NPCs are destroyed in fountains of blood and body parts.*
David91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Dec 2004, 04:51   #324
Wraith[x]
Moo?

Wraith[x] is an unknown quantity at this point

Wraith, having heard rumours of UCA-style fun to be had, sticks his head round the thread door, swiftly checking the sky for any errant NCC-1701s...
Unread 21 Dec 2004, 04:54   #325
Shadow275
Commandant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wraith[x]
Wraith, having heard rumours of UCA-style fun to be had, sticks his head round the thread door, swiftly checking the sky for any errant NCC-1701s...
Wraithy!

"Hey Wraithyboy! Over heeeeeerrrreee" Shadow yells before promptly firing off an ingram with a drum clip at Wraith.

"You cost me my place in the IFA!...
Fire and Ice
Unread 21 Dec 2004, 12:22   #326
Heiro
'Mael'

Heiro looks somewhat unimpressed as the fist cracks into his chest at lightening speed. The Katana slashes cutting into his body didn't improve the mood particularly, though it could be argued that being dealt multiple fatal blows to any one part of the body would ruin anyone’s day. Heiro patiently and fairly waits until Acid finishes his onslaught before slumping down to one knee. It's only polite after all. Combat etiquette is nothing compared to the old days. His detached spirits watch with a kind of awe at the sheer speed of the incoming blows, watching them tear into the doll of a body being hit. Suddenly, one exclaims:
“Oh, there goes an arm!”
Causing Acid to look behind him for a second, if only to identify the location of the noise. Whistling past his ears, he disturbs his ears, and the fluid inside, gifting Heiro with a second or two to get his bearings. The mind that won does a dance; the mind that lost comes out with:
“Cinematic resurrections always worthwhile”

Both spirit forms fly into the body at once and the doll body begins to glow a brilliant white. Falling forward onto both knees and feeling his body going limp for the first time in a while, Heiro relaxes his mind and sends one section of his spirit; the less combat orientated half to work the nervous system. Feeling a surge of energy once more, First Heiro slowly opens his eyes and opens the pores of his skin to allow the raw power to flow out. Raising his head, he steps back to one knee. Then upright. He staggers forward a step to get his balance before raising his hand toward his fallen sword. Shakily, he releases some energy to the air, and within a minds fast blink he feels the cold grass hilt of his sword between his fingers. Grasping it, he swings it in a wide arch before allowing it to come to rest over his shoulder. Shuddering forward toward Acid, swaying with each step, he whispers:
“A sword duel you want, eh?”
The white energy begins to rush from his hands into the blade of the sword. His skin begins to literally leak the white power and it begins to blow visibly off his skin within the wind of the environment. His dead face twists to life in a cruel smile. With a blink of his eyes, they change colour. To a deep black. In his hand, the sword grows in size, the flower construct blooming a pair of smooth petal edges. The hilt becomes a connected mass, the root-like sections twining around his hand and writhing toward his elbow. He smirks at Acid with his change of weapon to a double handed blade. Lastly, his hair begins to change, oozing white and flaring into a pure white mass. And then…

He blinks. Heiro moves, unlike the previous stagger, at supremely fast speed. The internal nervous controller Heiro begins to work the muscles harder, beyond the normal human capacity, feeding them with the raw energy of his being. He smirks to the other, as the results are felt on the outside. Heiro swings his sword at superhuman speed, connecting and batting aside the K5. Stepping around Acid at high speed, he sends a pair of successive slashes across his back before slicing at the once-dead arm. Launching himself back, he slows back to ‘real’ human speed. Blood oozes from the cuts on his body, and his muscles begin to scream, but still Heiro lowers the blade, and leaps forward in attack again, faster this time. His blade becomes like a blur, hitting at Acid hard on perhaps 5 or 6 occasions. Backing away, his body screams for a halt, and he gives it. Briefly.

“Your skills are slipping”

[ooc] Hope you approve Shadow. [/ooc]
Unread 21 Dec 2004, 12:25   #327
Shadow275
Commandant

Bout damn time, Heiro-san.
Fire and Ice
Unread 21 Dec 2004, 12:26   #328
Heiro
'Mael'

I've been at my mums with no internet for most of the weekend. I do apologise.
Still. I'm getting worse
Unread 21 Dec 2004, 12:29   #329
Shadow275
Commandant

I meant, about damn time someone made a decently long post.
Fire and Ice
Unread 21 Dec 2004, 12:52   #330
Heiro
'Mael'

Decently long but poor post
Unread 21 Dec 2004, 13:35   #331
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heiro
Heiro looks somewhat unimpressed as the fist cracks into his chest at lightening speed. The Katana slashes cutting into his body didn't improve the mood particularly, though it could be argued that being dealt multiple fatal blows to any one part of the body would ruin anyone’s day. Heiro patiently and fairly waits until Acid finishes his onslaught before slumping down to one knee. It's only polite after all. Combat etiquette is nothing compared to the old days. His detached spirits watch with a kind of awe at the sheer speed of the incoming blows, watching them tear into the doll of a body being hit. Suddenly, one exclaims:
“Oh, there goes an arm!”
Causing Acid to look behind him for a second, if only to identify the location of the noise. Whistling past his ears, he disturbs his ears, and the fluid inside, gifting Heiro with a second or two to get his bearings. The mind that won does a dance; the mind that lost comes out with:
“Cinematic resurrections always worthwhile”

Both spirit forms fly into the body at once and the doll body begins to glow a brilliant white. Falling forward onto both knees and feeling his body going limp for the first time in a while, Heiro relaxes his mind and sends one section of his spirit; the less combat orientated half to work the nervous system. Feeling a surge of energy once more, First Heiro slowly opens his eyes and opens the pores of his skin to allow the raw power to flow out. Raising his head, he steps back to one knee. Then upright. He staggers forward a step to get his balance before raising his hand toward his fallen sword. Shakily, he releases some energy to the air, and within a minds fast blink he feels the cold grass hilt of his sword between his fingers. Grasping it, he swings it in a wide arch before allowing it to come to rest over his shoulder. Shuddering forward toward Acid, swaying with each step, he whispers:
“A sword duel you want, eh?”
The white energy begins to rush from his hands into the blade of the sword. His skin begins to literally leak the white power and it begins to blow visibly off his skin within the wind of the environment. His dead face twists to life in a cruel smile. With a blink of his eyes, they change colour. To a deep black. In his hand, the sword grows in size, the flower construct blooming a pair of smooth petal edges. The hilt becomes a connected mass, the root-like sections twining around his hand and writhing toward his elbow. He smirks at Acid with his change of weapon to a double handed blade. Lastly, his hair begins to change, oozing white and flaring into a pure white mass. And then…

He blinks. Heiro moves, unlike the previous stagger, at supremely fast speed. The internal nervous controller Heiro begins to work the muscles harder, beyond the normal human capacity, feeding them with the raw energy of his being. He smirks to the other, as the results are felt on the outside. Heiro swings his sword at superhuman speed, connecting and batting aside the K5. Stepping around Acid at high speed, he sends a pair of successive slashes across his back before slicing at the once-dead arm. Launching himself back, he slows back to ‘real’ human speed. Blood oozes from the cuts on his body, and his muscles begin to scream, but still Heiro lowers the blade, and leaps forward in attack again, faster this time. His blade becomes like a blur, hitting at Acid hard on perhaps 5 or 6 occasions. Backing away, his body screams for a halt, and he gives it. Briefly.

“Your skills are slipping”

[ooc] Hope you approve Shadow. [/ooc]
-ooc-
Actually you just RPed for me a lot...
-ooc-

*AcidK turned around for a split second, the voice seeming like a looong speeech of something usually found in very slow motion. AcidK did not understand it and couldn't care less as he turned to Heiro and continued to slash him apart. After a while AcidK moved back a few paced and waited calmly for Heiro to pull out his double-blade and, before Heiro could finish his sentance, AcidK began to attack him again, only to watch the strikes batted away with speed. Heiro was matching AcidK's speed now, but where AcidK was concentrating on speeding time up around him and slowing it elsewhere, Heiro was simply increasing his muscle strengths.*

*AcidK waited for Heiro to slip behind him, moving his tails again into play as he knocked two attacks out of the way before his once-dead arm raised in prediction and grabbed Heiro's sword, sending a huge wave of energy down it and, successfully, forces Heiro backwards as the magic and psychic energies exploded on the blade, AcidK letting go just in time. AcidK watched as Heiro continued his strain in attacking AcidK and AcidK moved his sword a little faster than usual, watching it burn with near-to-lightspeed and cut edges into Heiro's own double-balde as it came towards him, blunting it on every slash. AcidK got hit a few times, but AcidK wouldn't go into a fight without decent armour.*

*When Heiro stopped, AcidK also moved his speech and hearing into real-time, but his body, mind and reactions watched carefully in Near-To-Lightspeed.*

You had enough warm-ups yet? Come on, I am waiting to see what you really have!

*AcidK's energy almost imploded as he sheathed the sword, his once-dead arm raising and opening to see the cut that was made heal up with extreme speed. Then, as energy began to gather, a small vortex began to grow as AcidK began to create a mini blackhole. Without warning, AcidK fired the blackhole towards Heiro before sending multiple energy blasts after it, creating a burning hot and extremely powerful event horizen around it, making it act like a very sharp and very deadly fisbee.*
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.

Last edited by AcidK; 21 Dec 2004 at 13:47.
Unread 21 Dec 2004, 19:58   #332
Guess!!!

Nah Wraith your safe I havn't got a giant super magnet to carry it with this time...

*APOC spots 1 giant spider, with lots of very strong webbing...
*APOC has an idea...

Maybe though I have got something I can improvise with though...

*APOC deciding that his going to have to be at his best here does something his always been afraid to do and lets the nanites loose upon his body rather then holding them back. For a second he staggers under the rush of power through his body as the nanites coursing through his bloodstream start reforming his normal biological organs and muscles into something more powerful, more efficent, and with far fewer evironmentally harmful emissions (maybe I've seen too many petrol ads ), now with his body giving off a slight dull blue glow from the nanites flowing beneath his skin he charges forward towards Wraith and Shadow. Out of the corner of his eye he catches a brief glimpse of one the web bola swinging towards him and although still running APOC turns and watches it transfixed and amazed at how slow it's travelling towards him now that the nanites have accellerated his body and thought processes it's as if the world has slowed down even though in truth it's him thats got faster. Unfortunately despite being faster it doesn't stop him from almost being a complete dumbass and not realising that given his current speed and trajectory and the giant ball of spider web's trajectory they are going to be occupying the same space very soon if he doesn't to anything about it. APOC leaps over it, and unused to the new strength in his legs a jump that was supposed to just about clear the web instead sends him careening into the air and heading straight towards the (as it currently appears to APOC) almost unmoving blade of Heiro as it flicks out towards acidk. Even in his nanite overcharged state getting stuck on someones sword is going to bloody hurt, and APOC would rather not interfere with the fight if he could, and so he does the only thing he can think off and draws both his ppl killers and fires them both off hoping their tremendous kick back will alter his trajectory enough that he'll land before becoming a kebab on Heiros sword. Even though it seems to take forever for the hammers to come back and slam forwards, and even longer before the recoil kicks in and tiny lead balls of buckshot start to leave the barrel, it manages to arrest his velocity enough that he lands in time to slide under heiro's blade leaving him able to continue his sprint towards wraith and shadow...

-ooc-
(TBC when I gotta bit more time)
-ooc-
Unread 23 Dec 2004, 10:35   #333
David91

David91 is an unknown quantity at this point

*Creatior takes some Asterix-style magic potion and from this new strength begins to spin the "wire with a wrecking ball" at about the speed of a helicopter's rotor blade. Because the wire is clearly much longer than your average rotor blade, the bit with the bolas on it is spinning even faster.*
David91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Dec 2004, 18:13   #334
shadow_spy
The Caffienated One.

shadow_spy is just really niceshadow_spy is just really niceshadow_spy is just really niceshadow_spy is just really niceshadow_spy is just really nice

*RESPAWNS before Creatior unplugges it*
shadow_spy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Dec 2004, 18:46   #335
Shadow275
Commandant

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadow_spy
*RESPAWNS before Creatior unplugges it*
Shoots Shadow_Spy dead before he has a chance to do anything.
Fire and Ice
Unread 23 Dec 2004, 21:43   #336
flapjack
crashed computer

Quote:
Originally Posted by David91
*Creatior takes some Asterix-style magic potion and from this new strength begins to spin the "wire with a wrecking ball" at about the speed of a helicopter's rotor blade. Because the wire is clearly much longer than your average rotor blade, the bit with the bolas on it is spinning even faster.*
You do realise that your bolas are now travelling at super-sonic speeds, which thus means they will shatter and spread across a large area in a most dangerous and painfull way

Unread 24 Dec 2004, 14:18   #337
Wraith[x]
Moo?

Wraith[x] is an unknown quantity at this point

Fragbait hears a call to one side of the entrance, and spins round to see a figure from his not-too-distant past wielding an oversized SMG, grinnning psychotically. The figure mutters something about losing something-or-other, before letting lose the full clip at the newcomer. Fortunately, Wraith has a handy door conveniently placed, and ducks back behind it until the barrage ceases.

In the silence that follows, Wraith draws his trusty Hyper-Tazer Mk III and ducks out from behind the door. Crouching low to the ground, Wraith charges towards shadow, quickly accelerating across the short gap between them. As he draws within striking distance, Wraith drops to the floor in a roll, sweeping his outstretched leg through towards shadow's legs at knee height, forcing them backwards. Faced with the option of two broken kneecaps, painful surgery and a lengthy lay-off on the sidelines of the "WTFWATFSDA", shadow drops to floor in a heap, as Wraith follows through with his roll to come up on his feet. Swiftly spinning back towards shadow, he activates his Tazer and jabs it towards his fallen foe's vulnerable kidneys.

Before he can deliver the blow, however, he is distracted by a sight from his too-distant past; a screaming maniac, charging towards him in an seemingly uncontrolled flight. Staring in awe at how anyone can control such an attack (you are in control, aren't you APOC? ), Wraith barely has time to dive sideways away from the stricken shadow, rolling over his shoulder and up into a sideways run, his now-holstered Tazer replaced with his mp9s, drawn mid-maneuvere...
Unread 24 Dec 2004, 14:35   #338
Heiro
'Mael'

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcidK
*AcidK turned around for a split second, the voice seeming like a looong speeech of something usually found in very slow motion. AcidK did not understand it and couldn't care less as he turned to Heiro and continued to slash him apart. After a while AcidK moved back a few paced and waited calmly for Heiro to pull out his double-blade and, before Heiro could finish his sentance, AcidK began to attack him again, only to watch the strikes batted away with speed. Heiro was matching AcidK's speed now, but where AcidK was concentrating on speeding time up around him and slowing it elsewhere, Heiro was simply increasing his muscle strengths.*

*AcidK waited for Heiro to slip behind him, moving his tails again into play as he knocked two attacks out of the way before his once-dead arm raised in prediction and grabbed Heiro's sword, sending a huge wave of energy down it and, successfully, forces Heiro backwards as the magic and psychic energies exploded on the blade, AcidK letting go just in time. AcidK watched as Heiro continued his strain in attacking AcidK and AcidK moved his sword a little faster than usual, watching it burn with near-to-lightspeed and cut edges into Heiro's own double-balde as it came towards him, blunting it on every slash. AcidK got hit a few times, but AcidK wouldn't go into a fight without decent armour.*

*When Heiro stopped, AcidK also moved his speech and hearing into real-time, but his body, mind and reactions watched carefully in Near-To-Lightspeed.*

You had enough warm-ups yet? Come on, I am waiting to see what you really have!

*AcidK's energy almost imploded as he sheathed the sword, his once-dead arm raising and opening to see the cut that was made heal up with extreme speed. Then, as energy began to gather, a small vortex began to grow as AcidK began to create a mini blackhole. Without warning, AcidK fired the blackhole towards Heiro before sending multiple energy blasts after it, creating a burning hot and extremely powerful event horizen around it, making it act like a very sharp and very deadly fisbee.*
[ooc] Debatable. You could still, and did parry the majority. Just leaving it completely open does very little it seems. And it was hardly 'I chop off your head'[/justification][/ooc]

Heiro mutters a handful of curses, some loud, some quiet, some somewhere in between. Moving slower now he plants his blade deep into the ground and turns, staggering, to face Acid. First heiro, the driver if you will, screams out mentally under the strain of torn, burning muscle. His face is however a picture of serenity, glistening with sweat and nothing more. To him however the world spins so so fast below his eyeline. Lurching to the left to keep his balance he staggers, faltering on the edge of the comfortable black unconsciousness…

…His other mind surges forward and takes the baton. Swaying back into position just in time to right his collapsing mass and save his chances in a fight. He winks casually at Acid, tilting his head into the misty white aura. He blinks again, his eyes changing from black to pure white. Swiftly spinning, even to acid, heiro grasps his sword and allows the energy from his body to flow around it. The white corona envelopes the blade and encompasses his body in a strong, brilliant cascading white. And the next thing…

…A man strides from the aura in a long white, unstained robe. The white shine follows his every move and with the black hole Frisbee aimed at him looking slow, forms into a pair of glowing white wings…

Another flash.

The aura wings are no longer there, just two comet tails heading straight upward, the seeming near-lightspeed bullet time swaying over the field of battle. Surprisingly, the Frisbee of certain death is no longer on its original path. The ripples of slowed time course around the path however, making it easily traceable. High in the air some hundred feet a baseball player charging his arm with the adrenaline to pitch hard and fast, a Heiro, with wings. Smiling apparently. The white energy pours into the black hole that to Acids eyes would appear to be pulling him in…

…However at a faster speed, he just happens to be orbiting it, charging it with his aura….

…Readying it to throw. Or moreover, drop.

The third flash occurs not long after that. Heiro appears to be standing on the exact spot he had been just moments before, only pointing upwards. High above, the black hole Frisbee, highly charged and throbbing with raw energy falls at high speed. Very high speed considering it’s mass…

The explosion apon impact shudders the battlefield, tearing a fairly neat hole in the ground, exploding into a cascading half-sphere of raw energy. Heiro appears to have avoided moving. However, this isn’t the case.

Spying for Acid knowing full well that a measly counter would do little to avail him toward victory, Heiro flows yet more energy into his blade, feeling it shrink to normal length in his hand. And feeling the vines stab into his arm, he joins with his weapon, sharing its strength. From his back petals begin to bloom, followed soon by a mass of tentacle creepers. Landing on the ground, he beckons Acid to make his next move… only somewhat slower than last time…

[ooc]Better?[/ooc]
Unread 24 Dec 2004, 16:54   #339
Spritely Zombie
Gokan Re... Um... undead?

Spritely Zombie will become famous soon enoughSpritely Zombie will become famous soon enough

Spritely Zombie walks in and sits down. After a few moments he beckons for the person selling drinks over. A few quick turns with a can-opener and a lot of crushed ice later, he enjoys a nice Brain Slushie.
Spritely Zombie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Dec 2004, 21:07   #340
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heiro
[ooc] Debatable. You could still, and did parry the majority. Just leaving it completely open does very little it seems. And it was hardly 'I chop off your head'[/justification][/ooc]

Heiro mutters a handful of curses, some loud, some quiet, some somewhere in between. Moving slower now he plants his blade deep into the ground and turns, staggering, to face Acid. First heiro, the driver if you will, screams out mentally under the strain of torn, burning muscle. His face is however a picture of serenity, glistening with sweat and nothing more. To him however the world spins so so fast below his eyeline. Lurching to the left to keep his balance he staggers, faltering on the edge of the comfortable black unconsciousness…

…His other mind surges forward and takes the baton. Swaying back into position just in time to right his collapsing mass and save his chances in a fight. He winks casually at Acid, tilting his head into the misty white aura. He blinks again, his eyes changing from black to pure white. Swiftly spinning, even to acid, heiro grasps his sword and allows the energy from his body to flow around it. The white corona envelopes the blade and encompasses his body in a strong, brilliant cascading white. And the next thing…

…A man strides from the aura in a long white, unstained robe. The white shine follows his every move and with the black hole Frisbee aimed at him looking slow, forms into a pair of glowing white wings…

Another flash.

The aura wings are no longer there, just two comet tails heading straight upward, the seeming near-lightspeed bullet time swaying over the field of battle. Surprisingly, the Frisbee of certain death is no longer on its original path. The ripples of slowed time course around the path however, making it easily traceable. High in the air some hundred feet a baseball player charging his arm with the adrenaline to pitch hard and fast, a Heiro, with wings. Smiling apparently. The white energy pours into the black hole that to Acids eyes would appear to be pulling him in…

…However at a faster speed, he just happens to be orbiting it, charging it with his aura….

…Readying it to throw. Or moreover, drop.

The third flash occurs not long after that. Heiro appears to be standing on the exact spot he had been just moments before, only pointing upwards. High above, the black hole Frisbee, highly charged and throbbing with raw energy falls at high speed. Very high speed considering it’s mass…

The explosion apon impact shudders the battlefield, tearing a fairly neat hole in the ground, exploding into a cascading half-sphere of raw energy. Heiro appears to have avoided moving. However, this isn’t the case.

Spying for Acid knowing full well that a measly counter would do little to avail him toward victory, Heiro flows yet more energy into his blade, feeling it shrink to normal length in his hand. And feeling the vines stab into his arm, he joins with his weapon, sharing its strength. From his back petals begin to bloom, followed soon by a mass of tentacle creepers. Landing on the ground, he beckons Acid to make his next move… only somewhat slower than last time…

[ooc]Better?[/ooc]
*AcidK watched as Heiro made what would would be a simple flash to other people, but to AcidK he knew it was Heiro's force of will and strong magic. AcidK was not used to fighting white magi, he was a demon hunter. But as he saw his own black hole surge towards him, he smiled. White magic was one thing, dark psycghics was another. He raised his right arm, the metal gauntlet raising and locking into place, but was something glowing a bright orange on the wrist.*

*AcidK stood in position and waited for the hole to carsh around him and engulf him him, sucking his soul(s) into the void beyond, body and all. In the void, AcidK's body was shredded apart and then crushed into the mass within the centre. AcidK's main soul, however, broke free from it's host for the first time in three hundred years, accompanied by a darker but weak soul and a much stronger and much brighter soul than both put together. This made AcidK, Dark AcidK and Isarg AAI.*

It is time!

*The three souls gathered in the void and connected together, combining their strengths and powers into one, concentrated soul. It gathered the compressed mass and used the energy within to collapse the Black Hole before it took out the entire arena. As the void collapsed, a statue-like object lifted itself from the ground in a constantly changinging shape, before it morphed into dead flesh. The morphing changed the ground from dirt to blue, dead skin. Eyes opened where a face would be, starfeild-like eyes. After a while AcidK was standing their, without weapons and without his gaunlet. What was notable, however, was that it was not AcidK himself... it was his Dark Self, awakened and regenerated once more.*

*The figure didn't bother speaking, mainly since it's lips were not fully morphed yet, but it moved with exceptional agility, moving like an angered snake more than a beast that it was. It's hands shot out into claws and started to attack Heiro, making random movements from each side to attack.*
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
Unread 24 Dec 2004, 22:49   #341
Shadow275
Commandant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wraith[x]
In the silence that follows, Wraith draws his trusty Hyper-Tazer Mk III and ducks out from behind the door. Crouching low to the ground, Wraith charges towards shadow, quickly accelerating across the short gap between them. As he draws within striking distance, Wraith drops to the floor in a roll, sweeping his outstretched leg through towards shadow's legs at knee height, forcing them backwards. Faced with the option of two broken kneecaps, painful surgery and a lengthy lay-off on the sidelines of the "WTFWATFSDA", shadow drops to floor in a heap, as Wraith follows through with his roll to come up on his feet. Swiftly spinning back towards shadow, he activates his Tazer and jabs it towards his fallen foe's vulnerable kidneys.

Before he can deliver the blow, however, he is distracted by a sight from his too-distant past; a screaming maniac, charging towards him in an seemingly uncontrolled flight. Staring in awe at how anyone can control such an attack (you are in control, aren't you APOC? ), Wraith barely has time to dive sideways away from the stricken shadow, rolling over his shoulder and up into a sideways run, his now-holstered Tazer replaced with his mp9s, drawn mid-maneuvere...
Shadow fell to the ground, he wondered how Wraith had managed to across the distance between him and where he was, he also wondered how he'd managed to break both his knees in an almost physics-defying move. He attempted to voice these thoughts, but they merely came out as a decisive:
'Ouch!'

He rolled over, pulling his Polytech cannon mid roll, ready to punch a rather larger than needed hole in Wraith's soon-to-be corpse. As he did so, he saw Wraith rolling away, as if he was avoiding something...

There was a brief mental flash as time seemed to stop, his awareness snapped from his head, he saw Apoc running towards the pair, even with time seemingly stopped, he was still moving closer and closer. He saw Wraith, midway through pulling another weapon, sideways running away from him, an easier target to hit with the weapon he had within his hands....

His awareness painfully returned to his head as time reinitiated itself, he blinked for just a moment, flicked the weapon to 'gravitational' and fired the weapon at Wraith. The projectile blasted out of the barrel at high speeds, a small almost metallic ball of energy, it flew for a fraction of a second before powering itself into Wraith. The impact catapulted Wraith into a nearby wall with extreme force, the ball transfering its large amount of energy into kinetic force and throwing him like he was a rag-doll.

Shadow forced his leg muscles to snap him upright in one swift move, he gritted through the pain, already feeling the bone-repair nano's burning away. He threw the cannon over his shoulder, pulling another Ingram (With drum clip, of course) from his jacket in one swift motion and, surprisingly, belted it away from the scene as fast as his disabled legs would carry him.
Fire and Ice
Unread 3 Jan 2005, 02:10   #342
Guess!!!

You know it's a strange old life, one minute your hurtling at superhuman speeds straight at someone with the intent to dispatch them in a rather brutal way and then the next your abducted by santa because you've got chrimbo related stuff to get of the way (including glaring at annoying little kids in supermarkets so that they run away), and then the next your mysteriously dumped right back right back where you were doing exactly what you were doing before...
(BTW kids santa might not be around next year... he asked me to sit on his lap... so I hit him with the 286...sorry )

...which in this case is hurtling at obscene speeds straight towards shadow and wraith...only shadow and wraith arn't where they were anymore...

...fortunately in this case it's worked out to APOC's favour because his target namely Wraith has already been subdued and is currently enjoying a depth of unconsciousness that can only be truly found on the other side of a brick wall... the same brick wall that DIDN'T have a hole of equal proportions to Wraith in it when he was on the other side of it.

Therefore grinning rather broadly APOC slaps Wraith to consciousness and pulls out the super dooper whoopa electro magnet he just happened have around and secures it around wraith's neck and then stands back as just about every single metal object in the arena gets affected by the magnets pull and starts flying towards wraith at very very very high speeds. In fact to list a few metal objects that end up going flying towards wraith at rather high speeds:

Virtually every metal weapon in the arena (unless the they were REALLY tightly securely in some way, which the 286 wasn't), a rather large refrigerator, the kitchen sink, several loose metal girders, a boeing 747, lots and lots of very sharp and very rusty nails, a spoon, numerous soft drink cans, the machine the soft drink cans come out of, one rather large fat man with a lot of iron in his blood, and a ....

/APOC is going to be there for ages listing stuff so we'll cut to whats happening in orbit around the arena on the USS ENTERPRISE... as the whole ship comes to a rather sudden abrupt halt sending several people flying and causing one of the consoles at the back of the bridge to explode (because they always do) injuring a unamed crewmen who just happened to be at it at the time.

Riker: Data what was that?

Picard arrives on the bridge adjusting the top half of his uniform as usual

Picard: Whats happening
Data: We appear to be caught in some kind of magnet field, our readings seem to indicate it's coming from the small planetoid below, which is drawing us slowly towards it's surface
Picard: Try hailing the planet, maybe theres someone down there that can explain whats going on
Data: no response Captain
Riker: Maybe we should send an away team there and see whats going on.
Data: Negative sir I believe that would be extremely unwise, I've managed to pinpoint the source of the magnetic disturbance and a scan of the nearby area shows signs of almost constant weapons fire.
Picard: On Screen

The view screen flashes from the standard 'starfield' screen saver that comes bundled with 'Windows the next generation' to the WTF are the forums so dead arena, everybody on the bridge grimaces at the violence and carnage going on, except for Lt. Worf whose grinning like someone whose just worked out where his next going on holiday.

Suddenly the ship jolts again and everyone kind of staggers, another console at the back of the bridge blows up probably killing yet another unamed crewmen and Jordi La Forge's face pops up on the view screen behind him explosions and electrical sparks are going off everywhere and some of the bits of the set...erm sorry I mean panels in the engine room are hanging loose or blown open.

Jordi: Captain we have to shut the warp core down now, the intense magnetic field is interferring with the warp core phase inducing isoliner photon deflector safety interlocks.
Picard: Make it so Mr La Forge
Data: Captain wait, without the engines we'll be drawn even faster towards the planet
Picard: Mr Data how long will we have before we enter the planets atmosphere?
Data: At our current rate of decent as long as we maintain a stable orbit I predict that within 10 minutes the Enterprise will enter the planets atmosphere and begin to burn up.
Riker: Data see if there is anything you can do, maybe you and Jordi can redesign the warp core again or do something fancy with tachyons, neutrino emissions and stasis fields like you usually do.
Picard (after noticing the 2 injured crewmen still havn't been looked at) :Oh and find out whats keeping Dr Crusher
Deanna Troi (very queietly in Picards ear): Jean Luc you did remember to unhandcuff her from the bed before coming up here didn't you?

Picard turns bright red and shakes his head

Lt. Worf: Captain I believe a phaser burst targetted at the source might disrupt the magnetic field long enough for us to escape
Picard: Well we've got nothing to lose, make it so Mr Worf

A beam of orange light strikes down towards the arena and strikes the area where Wraith is laying and cuts straight through most of the metallic debris etc covering Wraith, rather unfortunately though for the enterprise between the phaser beam and the super dooper electro magnet causing this happens to be the 286. The Phaser beam strikes the 286 and reflects straight back at the enterprise. People on the bridge fly more dramtically then usual with of course the notable exceptions of the main cast who as usual just end up getting thrown forwards in their seats or in Worf's case just get knocked off balence slightly. Most of the lights go out giving the bridge that kind of reddish glow with all the sparks and smoke you usually get when the ship is severely damaged.

Picard: DAMAGE REPORT!
Riker: I'm reading hull breaches on decks 5, 9, 11 but containment fields are holding.
Picard: Mr La Forge

Jordi and Data come up on view screen

Jordi: Captain that blast blew out most of the EPS relays across the ship, we're floating dead in space.
Data: Captain also I'm afraid our position is now considerabley worse we've been knocked out of a stable orbit and now I predict that we will impact with the planets surface in exactly 3 minutes
Picard: See what you can do, Data, Mr La Forge we're counting on you.
Riker: Whose directing this?
Picard: Huh?
Riker: Well I was thinking if I was directing this like I did the last two films I got could use the manual bridge control manual golden pop up joystick pointless thingy to pilot the ship to safety like I did in Insurrection.
Picard: No 1 perhaps I should point out to you that, there are no manual bridge controls, we just had to pretend their were to play along with your ego you Shattner wannabe!!!
Riker (slightly crestfallen): Oh...

The ships computer starts starts a count down of how long before the enterprise starts an uncontrolled entry into the planets atmosphere 10...9...8...7...(the crew start having nasty flashbacks of Generations when the enterprise crashed)...5...4...3...2...1...
Everyone starts getting jolted around the bridge and Lt. Worf almost falls over and all the crew members who were sitting down end up getting thrown further forward then usual. Camera angle changes to show the enterprise falling through the planets atmoshere surrounded in flames from the heat of re-entry, and then change again to show it again as it smashes it the surface of the planet right where wraith was.

Picard (rather groggily): Damage report
Jordi: Captain we've got real big problems down here, the warp cores damaged, it's going to blow, and we can't eject it.
Data: Captain I believe the human term for this is we're fuc...

Data is cut off as an enourmous explosion rips through the enterprise due to a warp core breach...

BANG!!!

...meanwhile back to APOC who was still listing the numerous metal objects in or on Wraith

...ocean liner, 6 throwing Shruiken oh and one exploding NCC 1701-E USS Enterprise...

/ooc meanwhile I aplogise to anyone involved in any way with anything to do with Star Trek for any misrepresentation of characters and property in any way associated with Star Trek mentionned in this brief parody/ruthless Wraith maiming oh and one other thing...
merry Christmas and a happy new year Wraith

Last edited by Guess!!!; 3 Jan 2005 at 02:21.
Guess!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jan 2005, 02:19   #343
Guess!!!

Oh and no for the record I am not a trekker or a trekkie.

(no doubt it probably shows)