User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 24 Nov 2004, 17:33   #301
Tesla
Custom User Title

Tesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to all
Re: Ministry - The return.

Quote:
Originally Posted by _ryzekiel_
PA AD is unfortunately not like PIA AD where every thread used to be bumped up daily by some crap spam post by a random peon, people tend to post here for a reason or with some sort of intent so yes, that`s many, there are over 10 threads which`s last post has been at longest, a week ago, which have received over 1k views.

PS I have been active mostly in this thread of late but that is because of alliance policy not because of choice
Wow the _WHOLE_ 1k ?!!11oneone. This one has over 3k if u failed to acknowledge that fact.
If you see my join date on these forums; I do for a fact know that the forums used to be more like the pia forums or even more active than that. In the days of Nodrog and crew there were actually life around here. Now it has deteroriated down to a sadshow of inactivity. Ministry brings much needed water to these forums that are as dry as the Sahara atm. I'm sure Drea`D would love it here
Unread 24 Nov 2004, 17:35   #302
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

Activity is never a bad thing, but the average quality of your alliance member`s* posting is.

*not all, some of you are quite ok, because you make me laugh, even you tesla :p
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Nov 2004, 17:37   #303
PIMPEH

PIMPEH is an unknown quantity at this point

Even me, Jerry?
Unread 24 Nov 2004, 17:39   #304
Holyboy
pe0n

Holyboy is an unknown quantity at this point

jerome doesn't love me.
[HomaX] Forever!
Holyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Nov 2004, 17:41   #305
Tesla
Custom User Title

Tesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to all

Quote:
Activity is never a bad thing, but the average quality of your alliance member`s* posting is.

*not all, some of you are quite ok, because you make me laugh, even you tesla
The average quality isnt bad.
Why ?

It's all about the intentions you have with your post.

Do you..

A) Not care at all, and simply post for your own amusement ? (Mostly because you are bored)
B) Try to avoid putting your alliance (e.g 1up) in bad light ?
C) Try to look intelligent with your posting ?

You will see that most or probably all of Ministrys members fall into category A.
If the other ppl are so fckin gimpy that they cant take a forum for what it is; Something to kill time on, then so be it.

Tesla
Unread 24 Nov 2004, 17:43   #306
Jorsh

Jorsh is an unknown quantity at this point

*edited cause i feel like it*

ministry's #1 n0ob

Last edited by Jorsh; 24 Nov 2004 at 17:49.
Jorsh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Nov 2004, 17:44   #307
Jorsh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holyboy
jerome doesn't love me.
I love you though?

ministry's #1 n0ob
Unread 24 Nov 2004, 17:45   #308
Stoom
Bragpack™

Stoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tesla
The average quality isnt bad.
Why ?

It's all about the intentions you have with your post.

Do you..

A) Not care at all, and simply post for your own amusement ? (Mostly because you are bored)
B) Try to avoid putting your alliance (e.g 1up) in bad light ?
C) Try to look intelligent with your posting ?

You will see that most or probably all of Ministrys members fall into category A.
If the other ppl are so fckin gimpy that they cant take a forum for what it is; Something to kill time on, then so be it.

Tesla
I, ofcourse, can be put in category B, can't stand to have ppl disliking Ministry
Stoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Nov 2004, 17:46   #309
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

I fall into category A (and B occasionally) too, yet I still am not as annoying in terms of pointless spam though. But thats a straight comparison, in terms of reality, posting quality at the very base bottom, depends on if you are actually on topic or not, if you(hypothetically) are posting to "killing time" then surely the least you could do is to be on topic rather than post random words ie, alki`s "pie" mumblings and stoom/qebab/rikards in-topic conversation with each other which is in no way at all relevant to the topic. THAT sort of off-topic drivel and pointless spam = bad posting, general trolling or discussion but with only one-line posts which is atleast on topic & relevant isn`t that bad in my eyes.
Unread 24 Nov 2004, 17:48   #310
Tesla
Custom User Title

Quote:
I fall into category A (and B occasionally) too, yet I still am not as annoying in terms of pointless spam though. But thats a straight comparison, in terms of reality, posting quality at the very base bottom, depends on if you are actually on topic or not, if you(hypothetically) are posting to "killing time" then surely the least you could do is to be on topic rather than post random words ie, alki`s "pie" mumblings and stoom/qebab/rikards in-topic conversation with each other which is in no way at all relevant to the topic. THAT sort of off-topic drivel and pointless spam = bad posting, general trolling or discussion but with only one-line posts which is atleast on topic & relevant isn`t that bad in my eyes.
Stoom-qebab-rikard killed time. Goal achieved.
Unread 24 Nov 2004, 17:49   #311
PIMPEH

Quote:
People rarely classifie themselves as annoying though.
Its up to others!
Unread 24 Nov 2004, 17:50   #312
jerome

are you denying those were totally useless posts with no real aim other than to annoy or look 'cool' by spamming though? If they really wanted to talk or kill time, they have irc, so .
Unread 24 Nov 2004, 17:50   #313
Holyboy
pe0n

Holyboy is an unknown quantity at this point

jerome is a breast
[HomaX] Forever!
Holyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Nov 2004, 17:51   #314
Tesla
Custom User Title

Quote:
are you denying those were totally useless posts with no real aim other than to annoy or look 'cool' by spamming though? If they really wanted to talk or kill time, they have irc, so .
It probably amused em more than talking on IRC would. And thus they were successful in their own terms. And imo that's what its really about.
Unread 24 Nov 2004, 17:52   #315
Stoom
Bragpack™

Stoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
yes "those were totally useless posts with no real aim other than to annoy or look 'cool' by spamming" so what? it's not like we do it in every thread...
Unread 24 Nov 2004, 17:53   #316
jerome

so basically, to confirm my first post, they were/are bad posters as they had firstly, been off-topic, secondly, had no desire to be on-topic other than to amuse themselves by spamming therefore the post was irrelevant to the thread, so pointless?
Unread 24 Nov 2004, 17:54   #317
Jorsh

to be honest jerome, you take these forums way too seriously. go to the window, open it up, and let some light in. it'll refresh your soul.

ministry's #1 n0ob
Unread 24 Nov 2004, 17:55   #318
PIMPEH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jorsh
to be honest jerome, you take these forums way too seriously. go to the window, open it up, and let some light in. it'll refresh your soul.

He's just sucking up tbfh.
Unread 24 Nov 2004, 17:56   #319
Stoom
Bragpack™

Maybe we take it not serious enough though!
Unread 24 Nov 2004, 17:56   #320
Tesla
Custom User Title

Quote:
so basically, to confirm my first post, they were/are bad posters as they had firstly, been off-topic, secondly, had no desire to be on-topic other than to amuse themselves by spamming therefore the post was irrelevant to the thread, so pointless?
To be pointless; The poster has to have zero reason to post in the first place. In this case the poster posted cuz he (they) were bored. And thus its not pointless since he posted for a reason

:-x
Unread 24 Nov 2004, 17:56   #321
jerome

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jorsh
Ironically, i`m killing time.
Unread 24 Nov 2004, 17:57   #322
jerome

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tesla
To be pointless; The poster has to have zero reason to post in the first place. In this case the poster posted cuz he (they) were bored. And thus its not pointless since he posted for a reason ;)

:-x
so it was everything else I said bar pointless?;)
Unread 24 Nov 2004, 18:00   #323
Tesla
Custom User Title

Quote:
so it was everything else I said bar pointless?
Bad posters - Not really because as said their posts were successful in their own set terms. A bad poster would try to look cool/intelligent/witty and fail miserably, their goal was just to prevent boredom; In which they succeeded.

Off topic/irrelevant - Yes. They were.
Unread 24 Nov 2004, 18:01   #324
jerome

Depends on your definition of a bad poster, to me a bad poster is one who posts in topics with material irrelevant to said topics.
Unread 24 Nov 2004, 18:02   #325
Stoom
Bragpack™

omg can't believe that i am one of the guys Jerome and Tesla are having an intelligent discussion about!!feel so honoured!
Unread 24 Nov 2004, 18:03   #326
jerome

we`re bored, don`t feel special .
Unread 24 Nov 2004, 18:05   #327
Tesla
Custom User Title

Quote:
Depends on your definition of a bad poster, to me a bad poster is one who posts in topics with material irrelevant to said topics.
My view on bad posters is posters that fail to achieve the goals they set themselves for their posts. I.e If you try to come across as leet, and you look like a newb instead
A guy that posts irrelevant stuff isnt necessarily a bad poster. There can be many reasons for said offense. For example to state that a thread is shit you post "OINK MOO BAA WTF LOL." in it, thats hardly relevant or on-topic now is it ? But its not necessarily 'bad posting' either as you save yourself the time and effort to write why you think the thread sucks.
Unread 24 Nov 2004, 18:06   #328
Stoom
Bragpack™

bah your no better then me fs!
Unread 24 Nov 2004, 18:07   #329
AzureWrath
Evil has returned

AzureWrath is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stoom
omg can't believe that i am one of the guys Jerome and Tesla are having an intelligent discussion about!!feel so honoured!
i heard Stoom was shit

Wanna be in my gal next round Stoomeh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher
LCH is too far away, now they are the same roid amout as 1up
AzureWrath is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Nov 2004, 18:12   #330
Stoom
Bragpack™

you're joining Min then?
Unread 24 Nov 2004, 18:21   #331
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

who will mention the pies?
Unread 24 Nov 2004, 18:36   #332
AzureWrath
Evil has returned

AzureWrath is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
you're joining Min then?
lol, no

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher
LCH is too far away, now they are the same roid amout as 1up
AzureWrath is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Nov 2004, 18:42   #333
qebab
The Original Carebear

qebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

A) If this thread was not about Ministry, I wouldn't have spammed it this bad, and I suspect that Stoom and Rikard wouldn't either, thank you for using us as examples, we like it in the spotlight.
B) At the time I wrote those posts, I believe I was not nearby my own computer, and thus unable to get on irc.
C) Does making a few bad posts make you a bad poster? What if the point of those posts were to have someone like you jump at our troaths? What if we actualle DO like the attention you're giving us? What if the pies Alki is speaking about are poisonous?
D) As have been pointed out a few times already, the Ministry is well known for the spammers it contains. This thread is about Ministry. Flawed argument, yes, but the attitude we've shown so far is the attitude Ministry have had to the forums for as long as I can remember, wich is indeed not very long.
E) If we continue to spam, and make the mods(?) have to do their job, I assume this AD will wake up, and we can have some decent argues, that don't need people to read a post twice before they get the meaning of it. Work on your English if you want people to read your post and understand it, there's no point in using the longest / 'leetest' words one can find, or writing sentences as long as this one, seeing as a big part of the forum readers (yes readers, do we think of them sometimes? There are probably people who are equally annoyed with the long 'correct' posts with linguism thats older than my dad.)
F) Stoom is an idiot, ignore him! ):

Finally, the point of this post is achieved, I killed some time, and I showed that I can post posts that are longer than three lines, I even managed to express myself in a way that I would be annoyed to read, it doesn't belong to a forum where the majority (probably) of the posters don't have English as their first language.

cheers jernubmax ):

Oh crap, I might be back. I should take my own advice.
qebab is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Nov 2004, 18:47   #334
jerome

who cares, you were just a meaningless example me & tesla chose to base our discussion around.
Unread 24 Nov 2004, 18:53   #335
qebab
The Original Carebear

qebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I cared, you based a meaningless discussion around me, I felt that I was portrayed in a way I didn't like, and thus I replied in a manner that seemed to be appropriate for the discussion you were having.

PS! Yes, thats right, discussion won't lead anywhere so it has to be meaningless by your definition.

PPS! Don't bother replying to this newb, I gtg and won't be here to counterreply!!!11oneoen

Oh crap, I might be back. I should take my own advice.
qebab is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Nov 2004, 19:20   #336
Stoom
Bragpack™

i am not an idiot
Unread 24 Nov 2004, 19:26   #337
jerome

Quote:
Originally Posted by qebab
I cared, you based a meaningless discussion around me, I felt that I was portrayed in a way I didn't like, and thus I replied in a manner that seemed to be appropriate for the discussion you were having.
YOU portrayed yourself in the manner i just described, not me.

PS about an earlier post, you three were bad posters because up until a couple of posts ago nearly 100% of each of your posts were all bad, results not potential judge your level of a poster or anything in life usually.

Quote:
PS! Yes, thats right, discussion won't lead anywhere so it has to be meaningless by your definition.
read again, the example we used, you, stoom & rikard, was meaningless as it was just an example, the discussion however wasn`t,
Quote:
PPS! Don't bother replying to this newb, I gtg and won't be here to counterreply!!!11oneoen
ok, let me just hold my life on the line for you (!)
Unread 24 Nov 2004, 20:02   #338
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

There seems to be some confusion over whether or not spam is allowed on AD. In this thread I'm fine with it as it is, after all, ministry's comeback thread (surprisingly I'm not some anal retentive power-loving moron). However if it happens in other threads and inhibits the development of productive discussion the posts in question will be deleted.
Unread 24 Nov 2004, 20:07   #339
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
(surprisingly I'm not some anal retentive power-loving moron)
You used to be so much better .
Unread 24 Nov 2004, 20:16   #340
Leinad
DrFlame

Leinad is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
There seems to be some confusion over whether or not spam is allowed on AD. In this thread I'm fine with it as it is, after all, ministry's comeback thread (surprisingly I'm not some anal retentive power-loving moron). However if it happens in other threads and inhibits the development of productive discussion the posts in question will be deleted.
define productive discussions.
Till now i never saw a thread which had on its own any impact on the game.

Btw jerome, dont be so cocky.
Leinad is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Nov 2004, 20:18   #341
Linkie
fanboy

Linkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to behold

Jonny for anal retentive power-loving moron!

FOUNDER OF THE OFFICIAL ASCENDANCY LADY GAGA FAN CLUB

ASCENDANCY DEMOLITION MAN
Linkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Nov 2004, 20:19   #342
jerome

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leinad
Btw jerome, dont be so cocky.
wow, ironic huh? :p
Unread 24 Nov 2004, 20:28   #343
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leinad
define productive discussions.
It's rather difficult to define a productive discussion. It does have certain easily recognisable qualities though. The posts will contain more than one sentence each. There's a genuine question being debated (something about what the LCH HC's favourite colours are is not a genuine question). People attempt to surpass their biases temporarily. And, at the end of the thread, having read the thread will have enlightened you as to the answer(s) to the question being debated.

Quote:
Till now i never saw a thread which had on its own any impact on the game.
There's probably been a couple which had some impact. However having a direct and noticeable impact on the game is not a necessary prerequisite for a productive discussion. All that's being produced is accurate information and a greater level of understanding. Obviously it's laudable if x alliance are exposed for y undesirable action on AD and as such get wasted but it's not essential.

Last edited by A2; 24 Nov 2004 at 20:56. Reason: fixed quote tags
JonnyBGood is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Nov 2004, 22:02   #344
OivA_16
***** Abuser

OivA_16 is an unknown quantity at this point

i still love you tho jerome
Unread 24 Nov 2004, 23:45   #345
Psi_K
Canadian to the Core

Psi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the rough

Holy spam fest
r18-19 [eXi]
<Intermission>
r31-32 [CT] - r33-35 [DLR] - r36 [VsN] - r37 [???]
r45-46 [FAnG]
Psi_K is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Nov 2004, 00:11   #346
PIMPEH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psi_K
Holy spam fest

There's nothing 'holy' about Ministry tbfh!
Unread 25 Nov 2004, 00:15   #347
Stoom
Bragpack™

Quote:
Originally Posted by PIMPEH
There's nothing 'holy' about Ministry tbfh!
Holyboy is!
Unread 25 Nov 2004, 01:37   #348
BlueArmy
EMO HC OF ASCENDANCY

BlueArmy will become famous soon enoughBlueArmy will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Holyboy is!
He's maybe the least holy thing in Ministry.. I think PIMPEH is more holy.
btw, i have few posts per day on these forums.. time to change

Ministry for life.
BlueArmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Nov 2004, 02:01   #349
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

yeah. ministry will be unbeatable.

I just joined

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Nov 2004, 02:02   #350
BlueArmy
EMO HC OF ASCENDANCY

BlueArmy will become famous soon enoughBlueArmy will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishmaster
yeah. ministry will be unbeatable.

I just joined

Ministry will be uncontrolable, that twat just came in the door..
Ego ahoy

Ministry for life.
BlueArmy is offline   Reply With Quote