User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 3 Jul 2003, 15:50   #1
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Jonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond repute
What alliance could have beaten LDk as they are now?

What do you think? are there any??

I think Titans would have given them a fair fight. Legion and Fury probably too, not many more could, imo.

-Jonas-

Retired
Jonas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jul 2003, 15:57   #2
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Comedy 'ReBorn' option.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jul 2003, 16:01   #3
Cicada
p a r r a c i d a

Cicada is an unknown quantity at this point
SL \o/
Unread 3 Jul 2003, 16:04   #4
Jackal2112

Jackal2112 is infamous around these partsJackal2112 is infamous around these parts
FLTV
Unread 3 Jul 2003, 16:09   #5
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Jonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond repute
lmao

nice one Cicada

Retired
Unread 3 Jul 2003, 16:13   #6
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally posted by MrL_JaKiri
Comedy 'ReBorn' option.
heh.

i think LDK can break their record. :P
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jul 2003, 16:18   #7
Dreadnought

Killmark could give them a good run for their money, same level etc. Bot vs Multies
Unread 3 Jul 2003, 16:27   #8
Agamemnon
afk

Agamemnon is an unknown quantity at this point
Anybody with enough of a brain to bring politics into play.
Agamemnon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jul 2003, 16:45   #9
Parthos
lippy bint

Parthos is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Dreadnought
Killmark could give them a good run for their money, same level etc. Bot vs Multies
Sigh, you and MrL_Jakiri beat me to it.

My non-comedy answer was going to be: RB or Killmark.

No one else has the organizational skills to pull it off. Like having all members send their logins to one email address to simplify and streamline account sharing for instance.
12:17 AM: Cochese: if PA team was a liquor, they'd be that plastic-half gallon for $8 stuff
Parthos is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jul 2003, 17:01   #10
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Agamemnon
Unread 3 Jul 2003, 17:12   #11
HobbieRogue4
etc.

HobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Unread 3 Jul 2003, 17:14   #12
Axis_WLF

Axis_WLF is an unknown quantity at this point
Legion and Fury and R8 Titans could have taken LDK , just ignorant attacks and waste of fleets is all I see other alliances doing at the moment. LDK is not doing anything that I would label "genius" , all they are doing is attacking and defending as normal. The alliances attacking LDK though I dunno wtf their doing , but their not using their noggins.

#1: Start small to see how well it goes first.

#2: Take a couple of days to scan your target and figure out their "main" online times, so you can attack "around" their prime times.

#3: If your "small" target is mainly a defender then do not launch to roid launch to kill a.k.a. catch their fleet.

#4: If you are successful attacking 3 small targets in a row then move up to a Medium one and repeat process except you actually try to also roid medium level planets.

#5: If you start attacking TOP planets first then that TOP planet is NOT what is preventing you from roiding it, it is the SMALL-MEDIUM planets which are preventing you.

#6: It is better to have DEFENCE wasted on small-medium targets before you spend massive amounts of ships to attack a TOP planet. <Meaning if a group of alliances got together to take a alliance out , then 1 group can launch at an earlier time on that alliances small-medium planets to get defence scattered across the universe before the other alliance launches on the top planet.

#7: Fakes usually ALWAYS if done correctly sucks up defence.
r2 9:23:1 Axis_WLF of Kadan : Blluetuba/Legion
r3 6:24:1 Axis_WLF of kadan : Legion/WolfPack
r4 201:15:1 Octavian of Ostia : Wolfpack
r5 13:6:2 Sun Tzu of Art of War : Legion Command
r6 33:13:?? : Legion Command
r7 15:19:12 Unknown soldier run over by a wagon : Legion Command
R8: 28:8:9 Niccolo Machiavelli of Revera Legatus : TITAN COMMAND BC
R12 ??:??:?? 1up Military Officer
Axis_WLF is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jul 2003, 17:17   #13
Scorpio
Inflate My Ego

Scorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to behold
only Xanadu

Who keeps an arrow in his bow,
And if you prod him, lets it go?

A fervent friend, a subtle foe –
— Scorpio
Scorpio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jul 2003, 17:19   #14
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Scorpio
only Xanadu

Just wondering, do you mean Xanadu with LDK or without? (edit: got it five minutes late heh)
Unread 3 Jul 2003, 17:24   #15
HobbieRogue4
etc.

HobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally posted by JonnyBGood
Just wondering, do you mean Xanadu with LDK or without? (edit: got it five minutes late heh)
Logically, it would have to be the option of "inclusion" as Xanadu without it's LDK members was prior to their "status explosion" in Round 4. Anything prior to that wouldn't have stood a chance... not without significant allied support.
Unread 3 Jul 2003, 17:35   #16
Nitros
Internal Error

Nitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by Jackal2112
FLTV
thats a block

[]LCH[] ..lets change history
Nitros is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jul 2003, 17:48   #17
AliasX
- Sex Therapist -

AliasX is an unknown quantity at this point
Killmark > LDK
<meaple> I want 2 c ur cum
<Pyr0> patience young padowan
<AliasX> oh jeasus
<AliasX> this channel did turn gay
*** yahwe ([email protected]) has joined channel #forums
<Oye> that cant be a coincidence
<meaple> he heard you
AliasX is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jul 2003, 17:49   #18
Scorpio
Inflate My Ego

Scorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by HobbieRogue4
Logically, it would have to be the option of "inclusion" as Xanadu without it's LDK members was prior to their "status explosion" in Round 4. Anything prior to that wouldn't have stood a chance... not without significant allied support.
Xanadu round 3, so without LDK and any wings. With the members we had then...

— Scorpio
Unread 3 Jul 2003, 17:54   #19
Jackal2112

Jackal2112 is infamous around these partsJackal2112 is infamous around these parts
no single alliance can beat LDK at this moment this far in the round

face it

only a group of alliances can, a block if you want to call it that
Unread 3 Jul 2003, 19:18   #20
Unf_Slasher
FAnG

Unf_Slasher can only hope to improve
this far into the round no single alliance which ever existed in pa could have beaten them imho.

but if lets say rd 3 fury were still playing, i am fairly sure they'd have given them a good fight. or the rd 2 legion.
[00:58] <Squirrel> YES **** ME **** ME
[00:59] <Squirrel> **** ME NOW OH YES AliasX **** THE **** OUT OF ME
[00:59] <AliasX> wtf

FAnG
Unf_Slasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jul 2003, 21:12   #21
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
Originally posted by Axis_WLF
Legion and Fury and R8 Titans could have taken LDK , just ignorant attacks and waste of fleets is all I see other alliances doing at the moment. LDK is not doing anything that I would label "genius" , all they are doing is attacking and defending as normal. The alliances attacking LDK though I dunno wtf their doing , but their not using their noggins.
Agreed on all counts. Any round Fury or Legion (Possible exception of Round 7 Legion and Round 8 Fury) would easily give LDK a run for their money as would Round 8 Titans and Round 4 Wolfpack. I think those 5 alliaces Fury, Legion, LDK, R4 Wolfpack, R8 Titans represent the best Planetarion ever has and ever will see.

LDK this round isn't "all that" in fact it doesn't seem an overly impressive LDK in comparison to previous rounds it just seems as though the opposition to them is rubbish. Also Unf LDK would have had a hard time to stand against Fury and Legion not just because we could call on far more fleets than them but because our elite was just as well if not better organised than LDK.
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jul 2003, 21:42   #22
Scorpio
Inflate My Ego

Quote:
Originally posted by Hicks
LDK this round isn't "all that" in fact it doesn't seem an overly impressive LDK in comparison to previous rounds it just seems as though the opposition to them is rubbish. Also Unf LDK would have had a hard time to stand against Fury and Legion not just because we could call on far more fleets than them but because our elite was just as well if not better organised than LDK.
Just like I said last round... Average quality level of the alliances has dropped dramatically since round 7. That's also why Eclipse won so easily last round, not because we were that good, but because the rest was even worse. (imho)

— Scorpio
Unread 3 Jul 2003, 21:45   #23
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
The majority of the good command members are now long gone as are the majority of the good players who could think on their feet and move roids around without a BC spoon feeding them
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jul 2003, 22:06   #24
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

sad thing

but youre right

I also agree on all new alliances go to fast forward. Start small, work your way. This round is perfect for getting a core of an allian ce for later rounds etc.

-Jonas-

Retired
Unread 3 Jul 2003, 22:45   #25
at0mic.c0w
Käptn Karacho

at0mic.c0w is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by AliasX
Killmark > LDK
exactly my thoughts...
Unread 3 Jul 2003, 22:48   #26
Storebo
Adelante

Storebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to behold
Fury or round 3-4 wolfpack would probably vaporize them =)
Sertain rounds of Legion could beat em aswell =)
Round 2 and round 5 Legion probably...
R4 170:17:3 [Elysium ]
R5 12:10:18 [Elysium ]
R6 25:10:3 [Elysium ]
R7 31:20:2 [Elysium ] / [Adelante ]
R8 45:2:7 [Adelante ] / [Fury ]
R9 13:7:9 [NoS ] / [Lch ]
R9.5 and R10 dunno where [Elysium ]
R11 21:1:6 [1up]
[1up]
Storebo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jul 2003, 23:25   #27
Sad
TeamPies

Sad will become famous soon enoughSad will become famous soon enough
Deus Ex Machina
Unread 4 Jul 2003, 01:41   #28
Kileman
Commander

Kileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to behold
R7 Fury+Wrath phr0ar
________
Orlando

Last edited by Kileman; 24 Feb 2011 at 21:57.
Kileman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Jul 2003, 01:45   #29
xtothez
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally posted by AliasX
Killmark > LDK
Didnt Killmark get caught?
Unread 4 Jul 2003, 02:03   #30
BlueArmy
EMO HC OF ASCENDANCY

BlueArmy will become famous soon enoughBlueArmy will become famous soon enough
LDK is better than Killmark, but only because he was caught...

Ministry for life.
BlueArmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Jul 2003, 02:05   #31
Anakin
Stealth & Shadows

Anakin is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Agreed.

In a solo round? of true solo's? ... one on one without cloak and dagger alliance's and nap's ... or so called ' friendships ' ... or ' shared ' BG's ? Vs LDK ? ... thats a hard one.

Early Legion pre-WolfPack/NoS split could have done it imho.

Ok so this next one isnt exacly one on one...

R8 Titans could have done it with support from a ' smaller ' group such as ToT or RaH.
Anakin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Jul 2003, 02:12   #32
HobbieRogue4
etc.

Quote:
Originally posted by Scorpio
Xanadu round 3, so without LDK and any wings. With the members we had then...
Such as... MrJ...?
Unread 4 Jul 2003, 02:42   #33
Kileman
Commander

Kileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to behold
... and R8 fury was as good if not better than LDK. It was just that Fury kept its word and went solo, against the rest of the 'blocked' universe.
________
Rhode island medical marijuana

Last edited by Kileman; 24 Feb 2011 at 21:57.
Kileman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Jul 2003, 07:41   #34
Bootlord
Baldy

Bootlord is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Kileman
... and R8 fury was as good if not better than LDK. It was just that Fury kept its word and went solo, against the rest of the 'blocked' universe.
lmao Titans owned ya though :P
R4 293:20:2 Rzarector of the 6th Circle [Defcon]
R5 23:13:14 Ephemeron of The unbreakable [Wrath][Defcon]
R6 Cba of pa when i need to graduate [RL]
R7 27:16:25 The addiction and satisfaction of hearing you screaming for mercy [Titans][Defcon]
R8 41:7:3 The storyteller of the last Saga [Titans][Plush][Defcon]
R9 Cba of playing pa [RL]
R9,5 36:5:24 It's just one of Those days [LDK][Kamikaze]
Bootlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Jul 2003, 07:51   #35
Tesla
Custom User Title

Tesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to all
Wolfpack of round 4 rocked the party. I didnt like em for leaving my Legion at the time but I godda admit they were one wicked alliance. I think they could of taken on LDK if there was no blocking nor any cheating or farming on either side involved.

Last edited by Tesla; 4 Jul 2003 at 11:01.
Tesla is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Jul 2003, 09:48   #36
CrazyConrad
DarnocYzarc

CrazyConrad is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Tesla
Wolfpack of round 4 rocked the party. I didnt like em for leaving my Legion at the time but I godda admit they were on wicked alliance. I think they could of taken on LDK if there was no blocking nor any cheating or farming on either side involved.
But if we'd left out the cheating, farming etc LDK wouldnt have had that many top planets, would they...
Unread 4 Jul 2003, 11:57   #37
Scorpio
Inflate My Ego

Quote:
Originally posted by HobbieRogue4
Such as... MrJ...?
MrJ wasn't really playing at that time (no pun intended).
But we had the mentality of "fighting and dieing for eachother", which is exactly what you need to beat LDK. And we had nice scores as well (Some Furies weren't pleased to find out )

— Scorpio
Unread 4 Jul 2003, 11:59   #38
Scorpio
Inflate My Ego

Quote:
r8 Fury was only a little bit better than Eclipse...
But to assist you; LDK is still solo.

— Scorpio
Unread 4 Jul 2003, 20:07   #39
Som1

Som1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
FAnG was a lot better then Fury before lockheads runs to Fury.
Som1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Jul 2003, 22:59   #40
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
r2 Fury, early r3 Fury.
r5 Fury + r5 Wrath (Taking into account that r5 Fury was recovering from a major loss.)
r6 Fury + any Wrath
r7 Fury + any Wrath

r5 Wrath + any "bad round" Fury.

Won't bother giving my opinions for other alliances I havent been a part of.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Jul 2003, 23:19   #41
Morden
The Face Of Evil

Morden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by Zh|l
r2 Fury, early r3 Fury.
r5 Fury + r5 Wrath (Taking into account that r5 Fury was recovering from a major loss.)
r6 Fury + any Wrath
r7 Fury + any Wrath

r5 Wrath + any "bad round" Fury.

Won't bother giving my opinions for other alliances I havent been a part of.
R6 Wrath was nothing short of devasting, of our active members over 70% used to send defence fleets each night, as well as doing attacks each night(usually run by someone far from sober) though I am quite biased, as a team they were amasing and it was probably the most enjoyable team i've worked with.
Unread 5 Jul 2003, 00:13   #42
Rids
The Bad Guy

Rids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet society
The real Wolfpack, could have torn any alliance limb from limb in a 1 on 1 tbh.
Unread 5 Jul 2003, 00:35   #43
BDB

BDB is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Rids

very true
BDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jul 2003, 00:39   #44
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Rids

And I'd add early r3 legion to that. Fury(r2-7 excluding 4) probably could have but they'd have never let themselves get into a situation where it was fury versus ldk in a "fair" fight in my opinion.
Unread 5 Jul 2003, 00:40   #45
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Fury-Provisional
Unread 5 Jul 2003, 00:45   #46
BDB

BDB is an unknown quantity at this point
1 on 1 rnd 4 WP whould take any allince at any time of PA that i am sure of
BDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jul 2003, 01:28   #47
LEFF|pm
Lord of the Boards

LEFF|pm is on a distinguished road
Furious Angels
LEFF|pm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jul 2003, 02:48   #48
Scouse
[F.E.A.R.]

Scouse is an unknown quantity at this point
"<My alliance> / <My old alliance> would have beaten them easily. We were the best thing since sliced bread. Even if I do say so myself."
"And when people tell me what is ok and what is not it should not be an unexpected scene seeing I extend my middle right hand digit and say: 'Eyy, would you like lemon or lime with that piece of advice, mister?'"

Funny Film Reviews :: SWOS
Scouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jul 2003, 03:27   #49
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Scouse
"<My alliance> / <My old alliance> would have beaten them easily. We were the best thing since sliced bread. Even if I do say so myself."

Eheuheuhe.
I hate this word/phrase usually, but I can't think of any other to reply to this:
"pld"

;D

EDIT: On a serious note, I'm not sure any alliance could take down LDK. They seem to excel in random rounds (why don't they do very well in private rounds? Might be an interesting discussion...), so it would need to be one of the old pre-private alliances that could counter them.
Unread 7 Jul 2003, 06:41   #50
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Tomkat
EDIT: On a serious note, I'm not sure any alliance could take down LDK. They seem to excel in random rounds (why don't they do very well in private rounds? Might be an interesting discussion...), so it would need to be one of the old pre-private alliances that could counter them.
I'd hardly say they did badly in R4.

Anyway, an alliance's performance is strongly related to potential rivals performance. Doing well in one round (generally) seems to relate pretty strongly to doing badly (or worse) in the next. Generally due to propaganda/dislike of those at the top syndrome.

Fury after R3, Xanadu after R4, Fury/Legion after R5, etc.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote