User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 11 Feb 2003, 09:34   #1
mbushell

mbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
TG Complaint

"(TG is a LAN in norway with approx 4500 seats, highly recommendable, and bring RedBull)"

RedBull gives me bad wind :/
mbushell is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Feb 2003, 09:48   #2
K03N
Banned

K03N is an unknown quantity at this point
how could they bring 'R10' when R9 didn't even start yet?
if R10 is more or less finished, then i suggest we skip R9 :/
K03N is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Feb 2003, 13:57   #3
Bashar
Idle Git

Bashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet society
They haven't started coding r10 yet, but it will be coded up to a beta stage by then at least.
Unread 11 Feb 2003, 14:11   #4
hAl
ensign forever

hAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these parts
Well, it might not be a very balanced r10 at the gathering, not might it have its definitive r10 graphics but you do get a nice preview look of the game !!

hAl
Unread 11 Feb 2003, 14:18   #5
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Coming from the people who promised Planetarion would start on Friday

Who am I to judge, I mean all their trying to do is plan and recode the entire game with poor coders in just over a month, R10 is looking more and more like the solution to all Planetarion's ills.
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Feb 2003, 16:04   #6
BlueArmy
EMO HC OF ASCENDANCY

BlueArmy will become famous soon enoughBlueArmy will become famous soon enough
TG is in april, that's a few months forward in time.. Spinner usually is a fast guy.... and he always meets deadlines

Ministry for life.
BlueArmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Feb 2003, 16:30   #7
Spinner
Founder of Planetarion

Spinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant future
(-: As said, April is a few good months away...
Unread 11 Feb 2003, 16:40   #8
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
I think Bluearmy was being sarcastic

Let's say you have Round 9 ticking by March 1st that'll only leave you a month or so to complete it from scratch, but it'll be interesting to see what happens, just wish I could have the chance to test it
Unread 11 Feb 2003, 16:41   #9
isildurx

isildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond repute
heh

come to norway, and u will b able to hicks
Unread 11 Feb 2003, 16:43   #10
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Nah you'll all be speaking in Norwegen and I won't understand
Unread 11 Feb 2003, 16:45   #11
isildurx

isildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond repute
heh

i promise ill spk english

and all the nerds only use english words anyhow :\

'LOL'
'ROFL'
'NEWb'

etc :\
Unread 11 Feb 2003, 16:50   #12
Little Timmy
Winker

Little Timmy will become famous soon enoughLittle Timmy will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally posted by Hicks

Let's say you have Round 9 ticking by March 1st that'll only leave you a month or so to complete it from scratch, but it'll be interesting to see what happens, just wish I could have the chance to test it

Well the new super duper round 10 version is supposed to be at i15 in Newbury and thats gonna be mid March. So you could go to that one.

Perhaps that version of round 10 at that event will be paper based.

Yeah so what Im an Original Pr0nstar

some of us have serious jobs
Little Timmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Feb 2003, 18:33   #13
BlueArmy
EMO HC OF ASCENDANCY

Quote:
Originally posted by Little Timmy
Well the new super duper round 10 version is supposed to be at i15 in Newbury and thats gonna be mid March. So you could go to that one.

Perhaps that version of round 10 at that event will be paper based.
I havent seen any announcements about this...
maybe u are dreaming?

Ministry for life.
Unread 11 Feb 2003, 18:35   #14
BlueArmy
EMO HC OF ASCENDANCY

Quote:

i forgot the tags u need on AD and PD...

But i think we'll have the game running on TG, fly over and I'll teach u norwegian... and i'll buy u a beer or several...

Ministry for life.
Unread 11 Feb 2003, 23:00   #15
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Quote:
Originally posted by BlueArmy
I havent seen any announcements about this...
maybe u are dreaming?
Obviously you were the one asleep BA

Hehe, how hard can it be to learn ?
Unread 11 Feb 2003, 23:29   #16
BlueArmy
EMO HC OF ASCENDANCY

Quote:
Obviously you were the one asleep BA

Hehe, how hard can it be to learn ?
ehm, i think i should start to look around before i post... i just got told earlier today that PA wouldnt be at i15.. /me blames old gal mate

Ministry for life.