User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 31 Jan 2003, 20:35   #1
virogenesis
Proud ex EnTitY bc

virogenesis is infamous around these partsvirogenesis is infamous around these parts
grrrrrrrrrrrrrr......will ppl learn

As many have seen WA pasted a log of the WP meeting on AD trying to make them look bad & ppl blaming & then WA said they are creating 100% VoM gals but this is not true as I know a fang member who will b in a VoM gal.
I have a log of this pm but i will not post the name on the forum as the person told to keep it secret which I am gonna do.
Why do I know this?
Cos i asked the person can you find me a gal they said ok.
they also said my gal is full but i will find you a place either in a VoM gal or a NaR gal.
So please stop spreading stuff as I have friends on both sides & it annoys me cos every round this happens yes it is bout the politics but I am sure that the game can be just as fun without having to insult & flame ppl.
Yes I a good at it I guess but that is besides the point I know many ppl who have quit due to every1 slagging eachother off.
Thanks
virogenesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Jan 2003, 21:08   #2
Colt
Mercenary

Colt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to all
Re: grrrrrrrrrrrrrr......will ppl learn

Quote:
Originally posted by virogenesis
as I know a fang member who will b in a VoM gal.

they also said my gal is full but i will find you a place either in a VoM gal or a NaR gal.
is this an attempt at propoganda? and wot is ur real nick?
Ultores
Colt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Jan 2003, 22:10   #3
Teh_Necro
Daddy.

Teh_Necro has a little shameless behaviour in the past
The people want, but the people won't listen
Unread 31 Jan 2003, 22:16   #4
virogenesis
Proud ex EnTitY bc

virogenesis is infamous around these partsvirogenesis is infamous around these parts
my irc nick is: Vir but sometimes i go under the nick vir, flirt, virogenesis, viry & ReDeYeS as you can see i use many nicks...
but my nick nick has been vir 4 years now & i would have used my account on ad which is vir but i lost my password & i changed my isp
WA knows me as do others & they also know i believe in honor & loyalty & will never backstab a m8 so....if you want to believe me then don't its up to you but if 1 VoM gal tags up with any other alliance tags then you then you can say sorry & then kiss my ass as i will be right
Unread 31 Jan 2003, 22:22   #5
Colt
Mercenary

Colt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to all
hehe, ty. atleast u gave me a straight answer unlike some ppl on these boards
Ultores
Colt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Jan 2003, 22:34   #6
virogenesis
Proud ex EnTitY bc

hehe np
Unread 31 Jan 2003, 22:46   #7
Scouse
[F.E.A.R.]

Scouse is an unknown quantity at this point
Did you used to be in ICD and make galaxy banners?
"And when people tell me what is ok and what is not it should not be an unexpected scene seeing I extend my middle right hand digit and say: 'Eyy, would you like lemon or lime with that piece of advice, mister?'"

Funny Film Reviews :: SWOS
Scouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Jan 2003, 23:04   #8
virogenesis
Proud ex EnTitY bc

hehe that is correct & i know they suck abit
I have got better but i have noticed my gfx skills are not the best they are also not the worst anyway I know do webpages that look half decent & I have started to teach myself php which is gonna b kewl when I can code without having to check things out
Gosh I am more known than I thought I was
/me smiles
should b interesting as I might play 4 real this round.
Hopefully have a half decent round like r3 when i didn't suffer from puter probs :P
Unread 31 Jan 2003, 23:07   #9
Sn0w

Sn0w is an unknown quantity at this point
Vir rocked round 6 ta
also on the whole gal composition thing i imagine everygal is gonna have a nuetral alliance or an allianceless friend in there gal just despite the hc's of there respective alliance. ppl have been playing this game for long enough to know its more enjoyable with old friends that happen to be in nuetral allies or allianceless.

#aus
Sn0w is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Feb 2003, 10:16   #10
Lan

Lan is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
but my nick nick has been vir 4 years now

so pa have been running in 4 years?
Lan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Feb 2003, 16:19   #11
virogenesis
Proud ex EnTitY bc

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
but my nick nick has been vir 4 years now
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
no when i say 4 years i mean for years but am 2 lazy to type this as many would know....
But I have been playing since r3 & r3 was in the year 2001
If my memory is correct
Unread 2 Feb 2003, 01:21   #12
Scouse
[F.E.A.R.]

Scouse is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
hehe that is correct & i know they suck abit
Actually they 'sucked' a lot. However, they brought me great amusement, especially the spelling errors. I only know who you are because I had a friend in your gal who hated every single one you made.
"And when people tell me what is ok and what is not it should not be an unexpected scene seeing I extend my middle right hand digit and say: 'Eyy, would you like lemon or lime with that piece of advice, mister?'"

Funny Film Reviews :: SWOS
Scouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Feb 2003, 02:14   #13
WipeOut
Playboy

WipeOut is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Lan
Ehm FYI, people not only use nicknames for pa...

I got mine after a drunk snowboard accident, and have had it since.. 7 years.
Unread 2 Feb 2003, 02:15   #14
WipeOut
Playboy

WipeOut is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Scouse
Actually they 'sucked' a lot. However, they brought me great amusement, especially the spelling errors. I only know who you are because I had a friend in your gal who hated every single one you made.
heh.
Unread 2 Feb 2003, 03:09   #15
virogenesis
Proud ex EnTitY bc

Scouse cos of you I am gonna prove you wrong bout my pics & as 4 the spelling mistakes I have a valid excuse since I don't live in a proper time zone that explains why I am tired.
Example its 2 in the morning & bout to do myself a roast dinner (I love my parentsgoing away)
Anyway you thought those where bad wait til i bring out my ms paints skills.
Btw you talking bout Belderan & why didn't he\she say anything + the rest of the gal didn't mind em.
Unread 2 Feb 2003, 06:43   #16
Sn0w

you should know belderan is shy she would never say they were **** to your face :P

p.s. ms paint banners rock pa

#aus
Unread 5 Feb 2003, 09:39   #17
BlueArmy
EMO HC OF ASCENDANCY

BlueArmy will become famous soon enoughBlueArmy will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally posted by Sn0w
p.s. ms paint banners rock pa
THEY DIDNT WANT MY M.S PAINT BANNER IN ECLIPSE!

cum eaters

Ministry for life.
BlueArmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Feb 2003, 10:01   #18
Sn0w

Quote:
Originally posted by BlueArmy
THEY DIDNT WANT MY M.S PAINT BANNER IN ECLIPSE!

cum eaters
Those mother F***ers, I wouldnt mind seeing some BA
ps. BA you owe me retal roids form r7

#aus
Unread 5 Feb 2003, 12:18   #19
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
WebAngel and Honour & Loyalty in the same sentance was always quite a noval one, to be blunt he was lying most people realised he was at the time, this is AD nothing should be taken seriously.
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Feb 2003, 12:30   #20
Storebo
Adelante

Storebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by Hicks
WebAngel and Honour & Loyalty in the same sentance was always quite a noval one, to be blunt he was lying most people realised he was at the time, this is AD nothing should be taken seriously.
They stayed neutral for the whole XeTa/FoS vs Furgion war. And tried to jump sides when Furgion fell for sure. Their gal and Killmark's gal was the last ones to fall.. Then they made tons of PDS, so people kinda stayed away from em :P
R4 170:17:3 [Elysium ]
R5 12:10:18 [Elysium ]
R6 25:10:3 [Elysium ]
R7 31:20:2 [Elysium ] / [Adelante ]
R8 45:2:7 [Adelante ] / [Fury ]
R9 13:7:9 [NoS ] / [Lch ]
R9.5 and R10 dunno where [Elysium ]
R11 21:1:6 [1up]
[1up]
Storebo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Feb 2003, 15:31   #21
BlueArmy
EMO HC OF ASCENDANCY

BlueArmy will become famous soon enoughBlueArmy will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally posted by Sn0w
Those mother F***ers, I wouldnt mind seeing some BA
ps. BA you owe me retal roids form r7
I ROCK AT PS
retal roids? i never did anything that would inflict something like that... or....

Honour And Loyalty, yeh....
WA wubs me, that's how much honour he's got

Ministry for life.
BlueArmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Feb 2003, 23:44   #22
Sn0w

Quote:
Originally posted by BlueArmy
I ROCK AT PS
retal roids? i never did anything that would inflict something like that... or....

Honour And Loyalty, yeh....
WA wubs me, that's how much honour he's got
*cough* you launched on a booked target infront of me *cough*

but all was forgiven that day ofc there was better things to do like make fun of dreads music taste

#aus
Unread 6 Feb 2003, 06:23   #23
WebAngel
Honour & Loyalty

WebAngel is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
As many have seen WA pasted a log of the WP meeting on AD trying to make them look bad & ppl blaming & then WA said they are creating 100% VoM gals but this is not true as I know a fang member who will b in a VoM gal.
I have a log of this pm but i will not post the name on the forum as the person told to keep it secret which I am gonna do.
Why do I know this?
So please stop spreading stuff as I have friends on both sides & it annoys me cos every round this happens yes it is bout the politics but I am sure that the game can be just as fun without having to insult & flame ppl.
Yes I a good at it I guess but that is besides the point I know many ppl who have quit due to every1 slagging eachother off.
Thanks
Hi Vir,

We are currently collecting all the gal-lists and checking them one by one. I have noticed 3 galaxies that are not 100% in our side so far. I have warned their members that if the alliances of those non VOM members turn hostile then we will attack them no matter what. I don't support any of those mixed galaxies, you can be sure of that. Being in a VOM galaxy for non VOM player will NOT protect them and whoever wants to defend them intra gal knows the consequences.
Unread 6 Feb 2003, 06:32   #24
WebAngel
Honour & Loyalty

Quote:
Originally posted by Storebo
They stayed neutral for the whole XeTa/FoS vs Furgion war. And tried to jump sides when Furgion fell for sure. Their gal and Killmark's gal was the last ones to fall.. Then they made tons of PDS, so people kinda stayed away from em :P
hehe,
You are so funny Storebo... so funny at creating your own fairy tales. Being Neutral with Xeta in the beginning doesnt mean being neutral with FOS. We have never failed to our side NEVER. And I have NEVER built any PDS. Lies lies lies, I know this is commom practice for you
Unread 6 Feb 2003, 06:46   #25
Maddix
Imposter?

Maddix is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Hicks
Truer words have rarely been spoken on this forum.

Quote:
Originally posted by WebAngel
hehe,
You are so funny Storebo... so funny at creating your own fairy tales. Being Neutral with Xeta in the beginning doesnt mean being neutral with FOS. We have never failed to our side NEVER. And I have NEVER built any PDS. Lies lies lies, I know this is commom practice for you
Being neutral when you were a Legion galaxy and told to have no Xeta members in your gal is pretty much what they are talking about tho...but wait let me guess...you going to deny this too?

Oh and being neutral with Xeta does = being neutral with FoS when they are Nap'd (or at the very least had an agreement to not hit each other)

R2: XXV
R3: Æternals
R4: Fx9/Wolfpack
R5: Legion
R6: Legion BC
R7: Legion BC
R8: RaH BC
R9: RaH HC
Maddix is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Feb 2003, 07:33   #26
Sn0w

Quote:
Originally posted by Maddix
Oh and being neutral with Xeta does = being neutral with FoS when they are Nap'd (or at the very least had an agreement to not hit each other)
Preffered fos roids to xeta roids. I preffered fos roids too as i was in a xeta gal, round 6.

#aus
Unread 6 Feb 2003, 08:29   #27
WebAngel
Honour & Loyalty

Quote:
Originally posted by Maddix
Truer words have rarely been spoken on this forum.

Being neutral when you were a Legion galaxy and told to have no Xeta members in your gal is pretty much what they are talking about tho...but wait let me guess...you going to deny this too?

When you have 2 enemies Xeta and Fos attacking one of them only all the time doesn't mean that you are a traitor. I have never decided to attack both but you did, this was your decision not mine + the HC of titans knew about the situation and agreed. Then Xeta has attacked our gal and we have killed more Xeta and Fos ships that you have and got more roids from them than any other galaxy. You can ask bink (HC bull) what has hapened to the bull gals or Lrytas (HC LDK) how often we have attacked LDK and even Adelante (Storebo's gal) fell under our assaults. Legion has just done nothing good till then end of r6, everybody was defecting and leaving it then. Fury was the only alliance in FLTV to resist a bit. You don't know anything but rumors about 28.11 during r6, so please keep your comments for yourself.
Unread 6 Feb 2003, 08:47   #28
Tesla
Custom User Title

Tesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally posted by WebAngel
When you have 2 enemies Xeta and Fos attacking one of them only all the time doesn't mean that you are a traitor. I have never decided to attack both but you did, this was your decision not mine + the HC of titans knew about the situation and agreed. Then Xeta has attacked our gal and we have killed more Xeta and Fos ships that you have and got more roids from them than any other galaxy. You can ask bink (HC bull) what has hapened to the bull gals or Lrytas (HC LDK) how often we have attacked LDK and even Adelante (Storebo's gal) fell under our assaults. Legion has just done nothing good till then end of r6, everybody was defecting and leaving it then. Fury was the only alliance in FLTV to resist a bit. You don't know anything but rumors about 28.11 during r6, so please keep your comments for yourself.
heh...I can vouch for what he is saying beein Xanadu HC at the time.. I must admit I was quite annoyed wiv Deus sheltering u lot and eventually got my will through after u attacked Ministry gals.. Same wiv that other gal u had in ur group...Cant remember who ran it now (not Killmarks gal), anyway they killed teh Kinsman (one of Xanadus biggest at the time) :-/

Tesla
Unread 11 Feb 2003, 00:07   #29
Paine
Proud to be an [Ely] d00d

Paine is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Why do I know this?
Thanks

Argh.... my eyes!!?!??!

I tried to read this. All I saw was vibes of propaganda and anti-VoMishism. Good for you, and thank-you for returning AD to it's true glory!

But yes, you have spoken quite truthfully there about flaming. It is bad, and ought to be addressed (by alliances rather than moderators or anyone else). It's quite a shame when the minority ruin the game for the majority. What some people may find a laugh, others find insulting.

All those guilty peeps reading.... Sort it out!!

Paine

See my ugly face here

Top forum Spamm0r 2001 & 2002
Paine is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Feb 2003, 01:51   #30
Neonz

I would like to see the ICD banners....