Round 69 - Shattered Time
Round 69 - Shattered Time finishes later today at 20:00 GMT.
The End of Round Ceremony (EoRC) follows swiftly afterwards at 21:00 GMT for an hour in #planetarion on irc.netgamers.org (accessible via the com unit). It will consist of:
- interviews with the top players
- interviews with the top galaxy
- interviews with representatives of the top alliance
- the alliance competition (allcomp), where users will [tag] in their nickname for their alliance, and the winning alliance will win 3 credits.
- Havoc will start at 09:00 GMT on Saturday, 3rd December and continue until Thursday, 8th Decemver at 20:00 GMT.
Havoc setup as follows:
- All researches completed
- 500 million resources total (split over metal/crystal/eonium according to race)
- 3000 asteroids total (split over metal/crystal/eonium according to race)
- 30 of each factory, 30 wave amplifiers, 50 security centres and 30 of each refinery ADDED to each planet
- Fleets recalled
- XP kept
- Asteroid mining limits increased to 8 million asteroids total
- Maximum construction limit set at 800 constructions
- Ticks set at every 15 minutes.
- Cluster alliances will be used
We will be having our normal festive round. Signups will open on Sunday, 4th of December at 20:00 GMT and ticks will start on Friday, 9th December for 2 weeks. Some details:
-Ticks will be every 15 minutes
-In-galaxy defence will be 3 ticks not 5
-Galaxies will be buddy packs of 5 plus randoms. We strongly encourage you to use buddy packs, though!
-The shuffle will take place at tick 12 (22:45 GMT on Friday, 9th December).
-Cluster alliances will exist
-Clusters will be limited to 4 galaxies not 10. There will be no admin disbanding of galaxies, but inactive planets will be auto-exiled.
-We will see the return of "Presents" during the shuffle, with each galaxy being ranked by their "Present Power" as before.
-Ship stats are final and available on our xmas server
-Havoc for the Winter round consist of shuffling all galaxies before starting. It will also use faster-than-normal havoc ticks (speed to be confirmed). It will start at 10:00 GMT on Saturday, 24th December and continue until Friday, 30th December.
Round 70 signups will open on Friday, 30th December at 20:00 GMT.
Submissions for Round 68's name are NOW OPEN - please e-mail suggestions to [email protected]
, with the subject "Round Name Suggestion". Submissions will be open until Friday, 16th December and then there will be a public poll, with the winner getting a free credit.
Round 70 Ticks will start Friday, 6th January at 20:00 GMT and continue for 7 weeks until Friday 24th February.
Changes for this round will be announced later, but stats for it will shortly be on our beta server for a final testing.
Originally Posted By Appocomaster