User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 23 Jan 2006, 18:35   #1
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Should I stay or Should I go?

10 days ago I fell out with a very good friend. Ill spare you of the details, but I refused to speak to her purely because she insulted myself and my close friends from back home.

She was drunk, and by the time she made the comment I was sobre. Before hand if it was a guy who said it I would of turned round and hit him. The rage I had when she made her comment was immense. I wanted to pick her up by her throat and whack her against the wall, but I couldnt because shes female.

Anyway I managed to controle my anger and stepped outside for a cigarette. I was amazed with myself that I didnt blow.

The next day I returned to Birmingham for a few job interviews, villa match and to see the friends that she had insulted.

I expected a text message off her, none came. So when I returned back on Tuesday I didnt go and see her, I didnt see her on the wednesday until the evening. My girlfriend had come back and I went to see her late at night. I met her outside and we spoke and she told me that this girl was in her house. I walked in sat down and asked her the question

me "Are you going to apologise"
her "No"
me "Are you serious"
her "I dont think I have to apologise"
me "What the?!?"
her "I dont need this now, im going I cant deal with this"
me "**** it, Im going"

I left, slammed the door and went. She went out on friday night and each time she came upto my friends I either walked off or turned my back. Today i saw her and her friend leave a lecture. I spoke to her friend, shook his hand etc. I didnt look at her once.

30 minutes ago I received a text message. "Can we meet up for a drink at 8?"

I said yes.

What should I do? Forgive and Forget? Stand my ground? Not go?

Just to let you know, my friends back at home are like family, and seriously insulting them and me especially after each time she has come up we have looked after her like a princess, it insults me. Im a proud man, I dont have much but I have more than money purely because I have such a close relationship with my friends, thats why the spat we had esculated into what it is now.
Unread 23 Jan 2006, 18:38   #2
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Should I stay or Should I go?

Buy the biggest block of cheese you can, then share it with some itinerant hobo types.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jan 2006, 18:38   #3
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

I wouldn't ruin something out of spite in case it was an accident. So see her and just clarify things.

Then punch her.
Unread 23 Jan 2006, 18:40   #4
meglamaniac
Born Sinful

meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Well without knowing what exactly she did it's hard to say. If I was in your position and it's as serious as it sounds, then I'd go but make it clear that the first thing I wanted was an explanation. If one is forthcoming and it's something you can sort out, then fair enough.
However, I can't be doing with girls who think they can get away with murder just because they're only interested in the inside of their own heads. They want equal rights? Fine - treat her how you'd treat the fallout with one of your male mates. I have broken off contact with people before for similar reasons.
Unread 23 Jan 2006, 18:40   #5
QazokRouge5
Back from timeout.

QazokRouge5 is a jewel in the roughQazokRouge5 is a jewel in the roughQazokRouge5 is a jewel in the rough

Surrender to nothing my friend,

Icky Icky Icky Za-oooomba!
Quote:
Originally posted by Yahwe
Gay ducks only do it because it impresses their peers.
QazokRouge5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jan 2006, 18:41   #6
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

ok what she said, was in relation to her boyfriend. Her boyfriend is pakistani. Im not racist. I just dont like many pakistanis, mainly because at my school it was sikhs, whites, blacks and pakistanis and my lot always got into a lot of arguments with the pakistanis us being the sikhs and me the one white guy. I got into a big fight with a group of pakistanis once on my own, and in general I dont trust them.

As I said her bf is pakistani, and she told me he was a pizza delivery boy. I laughed at this and she thought I was being racist etc etc. I explained that I was supportive of her relationship and as long as she was happy I was happy. I havent been critical of her bf since her initial involvement. I then went on to say

"If one of my friends was a pizza boy id laugh my head off"
"Well thats the difference isnt it"
"What do you mean"
"Well my boyfriend and his friends is are men"
"You and your friends are just boys"

This annoyed me and hit a chord. Its a personal insult, to me its like insulting my family, I dont care if she insulted me but she insults my friends and it oversteps the line.
Unread 23 Jan 2006, 18:42   #7
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome
Treasure Diver Champion, Alien Commander Champion, Magic Ball Champion

Apothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so little

At eight, send her a text telling her you'll be ten minutes late. Then at quarter-past, text her again saying you've been delayed at home but are on your way now, and will be about ten minutes. Ten minutes later text her again telling her to wait and that you're about ten minutes away.

Keep this up with increasingly ludicrous excuses for as long as it lasts then laugh at her the next time you see her.
Unread 23 Jan 2006, 18:45   #8
meglamaniac
Born Sinful

meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

If she's as close a friend as you originally said she should realise she owes you an apology. However, clearly she thought she was defending her boyfriend (even if she did get the wrong idea) so one may not necessarily be forthcoming.
Unread 23 Jan 2006, 18:45   #9
QazokRouge5
Back from timeout.

QazokRouge5 is a jewel in the roughQazokRouge5 is a jewel in the roughQazokRouge5 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
ok what she said, was in relation to her boyfriend. Her boyfriend is pakistani. Im not racist. I just dont like many pakistanis, mainly because at my school it was sikhs, whites, blacks and pakistanis and my lot always got into a lot of arguments with the pakistanis us being the sikhs and me the one white guy. I got into a big fight with a group of pakistanis once on my own, and in general I dont trust them.

As I said her bf is pakistani, and she told me he was a pizza delivery boy. I laughed at this and she thought I was being racist etc etc. I explained that I was supportive of her relationship and as long as she was happy I was happy. I havent been critical of her bf since her initial involvement. I then went on to say

"What do you mean"

This annoyed me and hit a chord. Its a personal insult, to me its like insulting my family, I dont care if she insulted me but she insults my friends and it oversteps the line.
Thats it?!

Dude stop being a little bitch and move on.

Here I was thinking she said she ****ed your mom and sister at the same time....
Quote:
Unread 23 Jan 2006, 18:47   #10
pig
1up on you

Quote:
Originally Posted by QazokRouge5
Thats it?!

Dude stop being a little bitch and move on.

Here I was thinking she said she ****ed your mom and sister at the same time....
She might of said such a thing, to me its big, im a proud person.
Unread 23 Jan 2006, 18:48   #11
pig
1up on you

Oh ye forgot to add, shes split up with her bf so I hear.
Unread 23 Jan 2006, 18:50   #12
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

pig, you are being a bit of a girl about this.

You laughed at her boyfriends 'occupation' and she gave a shit comeback.

It's hardly worth anything more than a "**** off" and then forget about it in my book.

But then I am too forgiving

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jan 2006, 18:52   #13
pig
1up on you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
pig, you are being a bit of a girl about this.

You laughed at her boyfriends 'occupation' and she gave a shit comeback.

It's hardly worth anything more than a "**** off" and then forget about it in my book.

But then I am too forgiving
i guess so, but i tried to make amends and she threw it back in my face which made me even more mad
Unread 23 Jan 2006, 18:54   #14
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I wouldn't find that comment even vaguely insulting mainly due to the fact the reason I'm friends with the people I am friends with is because we are insanely childish at times and we all enjoy it. Regardless of whether she thinks she's right or not if she's not willing to apologise over something that offended you she's not worth much as a friend.
Unread 23 Jan 2006, 18:56   #15
QazokRouge5
Back from timeout.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
i guess so, but i tried to make amends and she threw it back in my face which made me even more mad
She offended you by not laying down for you?

Weak man.
Quote:
Unread 23 Jan 2006, 18:56   #16
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

maybe you seriously offended her with the pizza delivery boy thing?

you should apologise to her for being childish.

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jan 2006, 18:57   #17
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

You insulted her first dude. She probably took just as much offence from your comment as you did from hers.

Her insult was lame and I doubt she meant it seriously.

Also, it is slightly humorous because she's trying to describe her pizza delivery boy (they aren't "pizza delivery men", are they?) as a man and more mature than you*.

*which, judging from your reaction, sounds like it might be true actually
Unread 23 Jan 2006, 18:57   #18
QazokRouge5
Back from timeout.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste

Better yet, take her out for pizza instead of coffee. Heh.

That's comedy folks.
Quote:
Unread 23 Jan 2006, 18:58   #19
pig
1up on you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste

idd I probably shall, but she should apologise too

Quote:
She offended you by not laying down for you?

Weak man.
guess so yes
Unread 23 Jan 2006, 18:59   #20
midge5
mmm lambs

midge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better place

I'm with Ste on this, that doesn't really seem that bad to me and with her being drunk and probably just thinking it was a bit of silly tit for tat.
Unread 23 Jan 2006, 19:01   #21
pig
1up on you

thanks for your replys guys ill try and drop my pride and make amends
Unread 23 Jan 2006, 19:02   #22
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
ok what she said, was in relation to her boyfriend. Her boyfriend is pakistani. Im not racist.
I don't think anyone who knew you would ever think that considering your girlfriend is muslim

Quote:
I just dont like many pakistanis, mainly because at my school it was sikhs, whites, blacks and pakistanis and my lot always got into a lot of arguments with the pakistanis us being the sikhs and me the one white guy. I got into a big fight with a group of pakistanis once on my own, and in general I dont trust them.
I'd agree, I don't know exactly why, but I do.

Quote:
If one of my mates was a pizzy delivery boy I'd laugh at him and make jokes at the beginning, but women seem to always read too much into whatever is said to them.

Quote:
"What do you mean"
At first I thought, 'What the hell is wrong here' But reading it again I see what you mean since
|
V
Quote:
Unread 23 Jan 2006, 19:03   #23
pig
1up on you

theres a difference between a pakistani and an arab, arabs dont like pakistanis mainly because there knowledge of islam is shit, they quote rubbish and take it to extremes without understanding it, im talking about british pakistani muslims btw.
Unread 23 Jan 2006, 19:04   #24
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
thanks for your replys guys ill try and drop my pride and make amends
and buy cheese.
Unread 23 Jan 2006, 19:05   #25
QazokRouge5
Back from timeout.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
and buy cheese.
YOU ARE NOT CONTRIBUTING TO THE PRODUCTIVITY OF THIS THREAD, SIR!

MODS, SEIZE HIM!!!
Quote:
Unread 23 Jan 2006, 19:06   #26
pig
1up on you

Quote:
and buy cheese.
what type?
Unread 23 Jan 2006, 19:14   #27
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
YOU ARE NOT CONTRIBUTING TO THE PRODUCTIVITY OF THIS THREAD, SIR!

MODS, SEIZE HIM!!!
THAT'S ANTI-AMERICAN SENTIMENT
Unread 23 Jan 2006, 19:15   #28
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
what type?
The largest type.
Unread 23 Jan 2006, 19:17   #29
pig
1up on you

interesting
Unread 23 Jan 2006, 19:19   #30
Cannon_Fodder

quite.
Unread 23 Jan 2006, 19:21   #31
QazokRouge5
Back from timeout.

Quote:
THAT'S ANTI-AMERICAN SENTIMENT
How, pray tell, is that anti-american sentiment?
Quote:
Unread 23 Jan 2006, 19:24   #32
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
How, pray tell, is that anti-american sentiment?
I'm imploring pig to follow the example of Andrew Jackson.
Unread 23 Jan 2006, 19:27   #33
QazokRouge5
Back from timeout.

Quote:
I'm imploring pig to follow the example of Andrew Jackson.
Andrew Jackson did not enjoy cheese, sir. And if he did, then it surely was not black cheese.

UNLESS PIG'S BUYING AMERICAN CHEESE THEN HE IS NOT ACTING TO HIS FULL AMERICAN POTENTIAL, AND AS SUCH...

MODS, SEIZE HIM!!!
Quote:
Unread 23 Jan 2006, 19:28   #34
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I'm quite a big fan of over-reactions, and wouldn't mind ending a friendship over something like this (although, in this specific case as others have said - she wasn't being that rude and may not have understood the implications of what she said). I'd go and see what she has to say, apologise for your bit and then see what she says. Explained why you were annoyed and if she apologises then I'd move on. If not then probably **** her.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jan 2006, 19:40   #35
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Andrew Jackson did not enjoy cheese, sir.
Knoweth thine presidents.
Unread 23 Jan 2006, 19:46   #36
QazokRouge5
Back from timeout.

Quote:
I would like to hearby state that the cheese was infact present, however there is no substantial evidence that Jackson himself partook in the heretic events.
Quote:
Unread 23 Jan 2006, 19:49   #37
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
I would like to hearby state that the cheese was infact present, however there is no substantial evidence that Jackson himself partook in the heretic events.
He did, however, acquire the cheese.
Unread 23 Jan 2006, 19:52   #38
QazokRouge5
Back from timeout.

Quote:
He did, however, acquire the cheese.
Be that as it may, aquiring and partaking are two different things.

Furthermore, I would presume to assume that his lackeys or secret service (if such a thing existed back then) aquired it for him.

The President is a terribly busy man, afterall.
Quote:
Unread 23 Jan 2006, 19:57   #39
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Be that as it may, aquiring and partaking are two different things.
Indeed they are. The significant difference in this context is that I introduced the former and you introduced the latter.
Unread 23 Jan 2006, 20:00   #40
QazokRouge5
Back from timeout.

Quote:
Indeed they are. The significant difference in this context is that I introduced the former and you introduced the latter.
Does this then mean that you shall produce the former (vagina) and I shall produce the latter (sperm)?
Quote:
Unread 23 Jan 2006, 20:06   #41
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Does this then mean that you shall produce the former (vagina) and I shall produce the latter (sperm)?
This is getting off the point of pig buying some damn cheese.
Unread 23 Jan 2006, 20:41   #42
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

pig, wtf is wrong with you?

Seriously, get a grip.
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jan 2006, 20:44   #43
meglamaniac
Born Sinful

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.K Zhukov
Seriously, get a grip.
Lawl lawl on your oh i can't be bothered.
Unread 23 Jan 2006, 21:01   #44
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
Oh ye forgot to add, shes split up with her bf so I hear.
If that's the case, you could make amends by waiting a week or so until your own gf is out of town/washing her hair/at a lecture/asleep and take her out for a drink, apologise, tell her she's beautiful and proceed to **** her, feel guilty about it, come back here, write a thread about it and we can all tell you that, predictably, 'you should have had more sex with her'

OK?

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jan 2006, 21:11   #45
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

im going out to buy cheese tonight.

Perhaps something continental.
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 23 Jan 2006, 21:14   #46
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

If he havent already ****** her, DM.
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jan 2006, 21:19   #47
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEWSBOT3
Perhaps something continental.
Faggot.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jan 2006, 21:23   #48
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.K Zhukov
If he havent already ****** her, DM.
There must be a few left in Birmingham that haven't been introduced to 'Pig's pink pork pocket poker'

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jan 2006, 21:31   #49
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
Faggot.
PERHAPS NOT

I HAVE YET TO DECIDE
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 23 Jan 2006, 21:46   #50
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
Youve really managed to prove her wrong on this one, what with the whole passive-aggressitivity, the 'posting about it on the internet', and:

Quote:
I left, slammed the door and went. She went out on friday night and each time she came upto my friends I either walked off or turned my back. Today i saw her and her friend leave a lecture. I spoke to her friend, shook his hand etc. I didnt look at her once.

I'm not trying to be a dick, but your overreaction is hilarious. She was obviously just lashing out in the heat of the moment due to the fact you were acting like an obnoxious wanker (LOL PIZZAS!!!). It really isnt her that should be apologising, but hey.
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote