User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Closed Thread
Unread 24 Feb 2005, 10:41   #1
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
I had a dream

A fairly strange one.

Why you may, wonder, well I shall tell you.
Normally I do not dream all that exciting and the dreams are rather self-centred, my family and friends hardly ever appear in them. However, this night I dreamed about travelling.

Somehow I landed at an airport in Norway, where I met up with Koen, who was already there, we took the 'subway' to a small and snowy city where I met BlueArmy (Erlend!), Pimpeh (Jonas!) and Oiva_16, I shagged BlueArmy's sister and the next moment we are suddenly in Philadelphia where I meet some other folks, where we take a bus to Scotland to meet Dace ... after this I appear to be on some GD meet.

I need to get out more, right?
Unread 24 Feb 2005, 10:46   #2
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: I had a dream

either that or stop with the mind altering substances
Unread 24 Feb 2005, 10:53   #3
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend

I once dreamt about a carchase. I was sitting in the rear of the car, my dad was driving. We were chased from the Netherlands into Germany. We then drove through germany to Russia where I was chased up into a tower, a minaret thingy like they have at those mosques, and I dropped stuff like screwdrivers and cans of paint on the police from there.
Then I woke up.

That's probably one of the weirdest dreams I had.

The most fun one was when I could fly and I flew through the school building of my highschool.

I don't remember dreams often. I find that a pity because they are usually much fun.
Unread 24 Feb 2005, 11:21   #4
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

I've had some seriously ****ed up ones recently. All from stress in work and life I think.

Should be getting a nice nights sleep tonight though, I just quit. So \o/

Last dream I had I was at a Muse concert on a beach and that Cthulhu arrived and ate the entire mosh pit with his tenticles. He picked me up but dropped me for whatever reason.
It got weirder from there.
Unread 24 Feb 2005, 11:27   #5
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

people dream about me
Unread 24 Feb 2005, 11:48   #6
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoeN
people dream about me
I'm not sure I like the idea of people dreaming about me a great deal.

I don't dream much, usually only when I'm ill. Although Monday and Tuesday night I kept dreaming about etray exercises going wrong

If you're looking for me I'll be behind Theamion in the 'needing to get out more' queue...
Unread 24 Feb 2005, 11:53   #7
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Oh I almost forgot, I also dreamed that I shot down Bush with a supersniperrifle just when he was about to enter his airplane. I hit him in the head, while my fellow partner in crime put one through his heart, I think we got away with it ... then it was some chase and THEN i ended up in Norway.
Unread 24 Feb 2005, 11:57   #8
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight Theamion
Oh I almost forgot, I also dreamed that I shot down Bush with a supersniperrifle just when he was about to enter his airplane. I hit him in the head, while my fellow partner in crime put one through his heart, I think we got away with it ... then it was some chase and THEN i ended up in Norway.

The CIA will now abduct you and charge you with consiracy to assassinate the president of the united states.*

'Wrong' thoughts will not be tolerated!

Thought crime!

*Just like that guy in the U.S. now who's being charged for talking about killing Bush. Who in the Western world hasn't thought about killing Bush, or ways to do it, or how much fun it'd be, or how much good it'd do the world?
Unread 24 Feb 2005, 12:12   #9
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little

I had a dream last night that my dad tried to stab me, but my mum crept up behind him and slashed his throat with a combat knife.

Then, we were in the house (me and my mum) and we were getting armed up as we were slightly shaken, and my dad came back but he was a female chinese assasin. He came in the front door and I jumped from the window and then I seen him walk past the upstairs window. He turned and looked at me and smiled, then murdered my mum. I ran away and ended up in the mansion thats featured in 28 Days Later. There was two arabic terrorist guys running towards the door and a US Marine was guarding us with a pistol, firing back at them. I ordered the Marine to retreat back into the house, which he did, but he was shot on the way in so I took his handgun and killed one of the terrorists. Then I snuck up behind the other one and put the gun to his head. Told him to drop the weapon, he said he wouldn't. He span round and I shot him through the side of the head.

Then I woke up.

My dreams rock, although I was slightly nervous around my dad this morning!
Unread 24 Feb 2005, 12:14   #10
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I once had a pm from Pyr0 about him dreaming about me.

No, really.
Unread 24 Feb 2005, 12:15   #11
Zword
more then you can ever be

Zword is infamous around these partsZword is infamous around these partsZword is infamous around these partsZword is infamous around these partsZword is infamous around these partsZword is infamous around these parts

I got me a gift (movie tickets) and went back to sleep. Next thing I know I was at the movies ...the desk clerck almost gave me more money back then I shoud get but then he saw the receipt and gave back the original amount fs
(20:55:52) (@w2k) if registrations are disabled how did spinner sign up :\
(20:56:29) (@w2k) spinner isnt cool anymore

(06:41:50) (Shai-gar) Add meaple to Your Ignore List
(06:42:00) (Ghosteh) why?
(06:42:24) (Shai-gar) i dislike the ****
(06:42:37) (Ghosteh) heh

/me likes meaple <3
Unread 24 Feb 2005, 13:19   #12
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by skiddy
my dad came back but he was a female chinese assasin.
And all this time you didn't know??
Unread 24 Feb 2005, 15:23   #13
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
I shagged BlueArmy's sister
how unlike you
Unread 24 Feb 2005, 15:24   #14
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Posting with my phone, on the train because i can. I could actually write whole stories here. But i won't. Later.......
Unread 24 Feb 2005, 22:37   #15
Inferno
The Arson Specialist

Inferno is a jewel in the roughInferno is a jewel in the roughInferno is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by skiddy
I had a dream last night that my dad tried to stab me, but my mum crept up behind him and slashed his throat with a combat knife.

Then, we were in the house (me and my mum) and we were getting armed up as we were slightly shaken, and my dad came back but he was a female chinese assasin. He came in the front door and I jumped from the window and then I seen him walk past the upstairs window. He turned and looked at me and smiled, then murdered my mum. I ran away and ended up in the mansion thats featured in 28 Days Later. There was two arabic terrorist guys running towards the door and a US Marine was guarding us with a pistol, firing back at them. I ordered the Marine to retreat back into the house, which he did, but he was shot on the way in so I took his handgun and killed one of the terrorists. Then I snuck up behind the other one and put the gun to his head. Told him to drop the weapon, he said he wouldn't. He span round and I shot him through the side of the head.

Then I woke up.

My dreams rock, although I was slightly nervous around my dad this morning!
What have they done to your subconscious at the army barracks eh?
Please dont laugh at me. I'm not trying to be funny.
Unread 25 Feb 2005, 00:11   #16
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

Demon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriend

i haven't remembered a dream for months now
We shall remember them.
Unread 25 Feb 2005, 00:23   #17
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: I had a dream

Am I the only person who forgets my dreams about ten minutes after waking up? I only used to actually remember my dreams in childhood.
Unread 25 Feb 2005, 00:27   #18
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
A fairly strange one.

Why you may, wonder, well I shall tell you.
Normally I do not dream all that exciting and the dreams are rather self-centred, my family and friends hardly ever appear in them. However, this night I dreamed about travelling.

Somehow I landed at an airport in Norway, where I met up with Koen, who was already there, we took the 'subway' to a small and snowy city where I met BlueArmy (Erlend!), Pimpeh (Jonas!) and Oiva_16, I shagged BlueArmy's sister and the next moment we are suddenly in Philadelphia where I meet some other folks, where we take a bus to Scotland to meet Dace ... after this I appear to be on some GD meet.

I need to get out more, right?
And you didn't get a wet dream?
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Unread 25 Feb 2005, 00:29   #19
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blastoderm
And you didn't get a wet dream?
No, he just wanked off when he woke up.
Unread 25 Feb 2005, 00:58   #20
Tactitus
Klaatu barada nikto

Tactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
Am I the only person who forgets my dreams about ten minutes after waking up? I only used to actually remember my dreams in childhood.
I haven't remembered a dream in years; not even immediately after waking up. I attribute it to the Sleep of the Just.
Quote:
Originally Posted by IncubusGod
*Just like that guy in the U.S. now who's being charged for talking about killing Bush. Who in the Western world hasn't thought about killing Bush, or ways to do it, or how much fun it'd be, or how much good it'd do the world?
He did a bit more than talk about it.

I can't imagine that many people would be anxious for Dick Cheney to be President.
The Ottawa Citizen and Southam News wish to apologize for our apology to Mark Steyn, published Oct. 22. In correcting the incorrect statements about Mr. Steyn published Oct. 15, we incorrectly published the incorrect correction. We accept and regret that our original regrets were unacceptable and we apologize to Mr. Steyn for any distress caused by our previous apology.
Unread 25 Feb 2005, 02:27   #21
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

Demon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
Am I the only person who forgets my dreams about ten minutes after waking up?
i heard somewhere that the majority of people forget about 45% of their dream in the first 5 minutes of waking up, and about 95% after the first 10 minutes
We shall remember them.
Unread 25 Feb 2005, 03:33   #22
JetLinus
Friendly geek of GD :-/

JetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud of
Arrow Re: I had a dream

I found out:

The less I sleep at nights, the less I remember of my dreams. I think that is because I'm "too tired to remember what I dreamt about". You know, like this "I slept like a stone, pure blackness".

When I sleep in the afternoon, or when I'm "too awake to sleep but do it anyway" (like when too lazy to do something else), THEN I dream quite a lot (ie. I remember it). And that's really strange.
Sometimes you've got these seemingly HOUR-long dreams, and then you realize it was just between two "snooze periods" of your alarm clock.

I like the idea of Tactitus' "Just Sleep" (tm)
Unread 25 Feb 2005, 08:24   #23
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by JetLinus
I found out:

The less I sleep at nights, the less I remember of my dreams. I think that is because I'm "too tired to remember what I dreamt about". You know, like this "I slept like a stone, pure blackness".

When I sleep in the afternoon, or when I'm "too awake to sleep but do it anyway" (like when too lazy to do something else), THEN I dream quite a lot (ie. I remember it). And that's really strange.
Sometimes you've got these seemingly HOUR-long dreams, and then you realize it was just between two "snooze periods" of your alarm clock.

I like the idea of Tactitus' "Just Sleep" (tm)
I remember from the book Exploring the World of Lucid Dreaming of Stephen LaBerge that the reason for this is that you actually wake up in the middle of the REM sleep, when dreams are actually occuring. You remember most dreams between the state of sleep and waking up because then your conciousness is returning. Therefore if you aren't in REM sleep (or just exitted it) at the time you wake up you won't remember a thing.
An afternoon nap is best to evoke lucid dreaming because your sleep is very superficial and are more likely to enter a between-sleep-and-awokeness kind of state.
Unread 25 Feb 2005, 10:02   #24
meglamaniac
Born Sinful

meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Martin Luther King had a dream.
Look where that got him. LOOK I TELL YOU.
Unread 25 Feb 2005, 11:14   #25
JetLinus
Friendly geek of GD :-/

JetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud of
Arrow Re: I had a dream

Quote:
Originally Posted by meglamaniac
Martin Luther King had a dream.
Of little black and white girls, playing with each other?

Quote:
Originally Posted by meglamaniac
Look where that got him. LOOK I TELL YOU.
:-/
Unread 25 Feb 2005, 11:47   #26
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tactitus

He did a bit more than talk about it.

I can't imagine that many people would be anxious for Dick Cheney to be President.

From that it seemed he did only talk about it with others. I mean there's no actualy physical evidence of any means to assasinate Bush, no details of a specific plot. What it seems to mostly relate to is the fact they want to pin a charge of supporting Al-Queda on him.

I mean, personally, I've talked about assasination methods of killing Bush. Not seriously, but how you could do it if you really set your mind to it. Especially with these trips abroad. When he came here I was able to get through all the secuirty around the airport and park my car no less than 5 feet from where his motorcade actuall passed.

I bet millions of people have discussed killing Bush. Doesn't mean they'd all actually do it.

But there's more of a change this guy would have done it given the oppertunity, but the charge is interesting given they seem to have little evidence other than him talking about it with un-named people.
Unread 25 Feb 2005, 14:54   #27
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I'm sad to say I dreamt of Yahwe last night and a big mansion of his, and he was swinging a cane around, although for the life of me I cannot remember what he looked like.

I've never dreamt about GD before this thread so damn you Theamion, damn you
Unread 26 Feb 2005, 01:24   #28
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

i imagine i was hospitable at least.
Unread 26 Feb 2005, 01:42   #29
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
I once had a pm from Pyr0 about him dreaming about me.

No, really.
was that a dream about you getting a pm about him dreaming about you?
Unread 26 Feb 2005, 01:49   #30
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

i had a dream too
Unread 26 Feb 2005, 02:08   #31
Nondescript Human
nondescript human

Nondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tactitus
I haven't remembered a dream in years; not even immediately after waking up.
Same here. I haven't remembered anything in a few years, and even when I did the details were sketchy. I'd have forgotten them completely if I hadn't spent a while thinking about them once I'd woken up.
Unread 26 Feb 2005, 02:27   #32
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Last night I dreamt that on impulse I went into this office block that was actually a kind of nudist resort, and while I was chatting to the receptionist about joining, other people were arriving, stripping off and moving onto the main room. She explained that they liked members (no pun intended) to be shaven all over which I saw as a problem as I'm basically a walking carpet. I also had to wear a sign saying I agreed to allow only one part of my body to be criticised. Before going in, I went to the toilets to prepare (which was actually my own bathroom)... and then the alarm clock woke me up

That's probably music to a psychiatrist's ears. At least it made a change from spiders the size of dogs...
Unread 26 Feb 2005, 02:31   #33
Yahwe
I am.

so you're sensitive about being really hairy?

you think it will put people off sleeping with you.

at least you're observant.
Unread 26 Feb 2005, 02:34   #34
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I dreamt last night that I went to a second hand book shop and found a load of 1950's and 60's science fiction books.
Unread 26 Feb 2005, 03:10   #35
djbass
mmm.. pills

djbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond repute

I also seldom remember any dreams. I don't even remember the ones I have had. When I do dream it's usually when I least expect to (eg: no overhanging issues in my life or strange events happened recently), and of a subject matter that apparently has no bearing on my real life, usually about something I've no association with whatsoever.
Unread 26 Feb 2005, 11:54   #36
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

I dreamt I had to do a presentation about something I didn't know anything about. I think it was air-to-ground defense systems because it involved flares and chaff and ground-to-air missiles and some military base because I saw pictures about that. Don't ask me why it was about that topic, I have no ****ing idea.
It was a room with dimmed lights and my two teachers from the computer engineering school that we called "Flurk and Plurk" we're sitting there. Some dude from my highschool was my co-presentator. And also my other classmates were there.
So I was watching how my co-presentator was doing and I knew nothing about what he was talking. And then he turned to me and said "and now my colleague will take over". I stood there infront of everyone, didn't know what to say. I mumbled something and then I woke up.

And I was lying there in bed, remembering my dream, and thought that it'd be pretty cool to install my old US Navy Fighters game and try to get it to work under Windows 2000.
Unread 26 Feb 2005, 12:32   #37
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend

Dreaming about KoeN is probably one of the main signs you're spending too much time on IRC you know.

And I was exspecting the Martin Luther King speach in the past tenses as well.
Unread 26 Feb 2005, 12:35   #38
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by JetLinus
Of little black and white girls, playing with each other?

:-/
Pitty he didn't have the Internet really.

Second Martin Luther King joke of the morning.
Unread 26 Feb 2005, 14:14   #39
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dace

"my dream involves naked willing girls, a nailgun, rubber tubbing, a starved rat and a lump of brie......"

Do i even want to think into that?
Unread 26 Feb 2005, 14:20   #40
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weeks
Dreaming about KoeN is probably one of the main signs you're spending too much time on IRC you know.

And I was exspecting the Martin Luther King speach in the past tenses as well.

i usually talk to him in real life more then on IRC .... usually
Unread 26 Feb 2005, 19:37   #41
Tactitus
Klaatu barada nikto

Tactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by IncubusGod
From that it seemed he did only talk about it with others. I mean there's no actualy physical evidence of any means to assasinate Bush, no details of a specific plot. What it seems to mostly relate to is the fact they want to pin a charge of supporting Al-Queda on him.
Well in fact all of the charges against Abu Ali relate to providing material support or services to al-Qaeda or known terrorists, and receiving funds and services from same. The crimes are not specifically what he may or may not have been planning to do, but who he was giving support and services to and who he was accepting funds and services from.

For example, knowingly receiving money from al-Qaeda is a crime (at least in the US). That's true whether you claim that money was to fund a Presidental assassination plot or to open a daycare center. The only difference is--perhaps--in how plausibly you can argue that you didn't know with whom you were dealing.
Quote:
I mean, personally, I've talked about assasination methods of killing Bush. Not seriously, but how you could do it if you really set your mind to it. Especially with these trips abroad. When he came here I was able to get through all the secuirty around the airport and park my car no less than 5 feet from where his motorcade actuall passed.

I bet millions of people have discussed killing Bush. Doesn't mean they'd all actually do it.
Of course. And how many of those people are being charged with a crime?
The Ottawa Citizen and Southam News wish to apologize for our apology to Mark Steyn, published Oct. 22. In correcting the incorrect statements about Mr. Steyn published Oct. 15, we incorrectly published the incorrect correction. We accept and regret that our original regrets were unacceptable and we apologize to Mr. Steyn for any distress caused by our previous apology.
Unread 26 Feb 2005, 20:01   #42
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

demiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nice

when we were deployed on the persian gulf during shock and awe, i dreamed about our top engineer senior chief's dead body being served in our mess hall - and everybody seemed to be enjoying the 'meal' and chopping away....

didnt sleep for 3 days because of that

Veneratio | Insomnia | F-Crew | Subh
Unread 26 Feb 2005, 20:11   #43
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

were you the top engineer senior chief?
Unread 26 Feb 2005, 20:21   #44
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

demiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nice

GOD no

Veneratio | Insomnia | F-Crew | Subh
Unread 26 Feb 2006, 19:22   #45
QazokRouge5
Back from timeout.

QazokRouge5 is a jewel in the roughQazokRouge5 is a jewel in the roughQazokRouge5 is a jewel in the rough

Bump. lol
Quote:
Originally posted by Yahwe
Gay ducks only do it because it impresses their peers.
Unread 26 Feb 2006, 20:14   #46
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

can i just say http://www.stripcreator.com/comics/Zero_Entropy/57101 is excellent
Unread 26 Feb 2006, 20:23   #47
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

The most amazing part of Theamions dream is that it didnt involve hockey. At all.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Unread 26 Feb 2006, 21:59   #48
midge5
mmm lambs

midge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stew
I don't dream much, usually only when I'm ill. Although Monday and Tuesday night I kept dreaming about etray exercises going wrong

I was really confused here thinking wtf, why are you worrying about e-tray exercises you have the job. Then I saw Skiddy's post and realised it was old

Strangely though I dreamt about GD members for the first time that I can remember this week. I'm sure there were others but I can only recall JBG being in there somewhere.
Unread 26 Feb 2006, 22:21   #49
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally Posted by QazokRouge5
Bump. lol
Someone ban this idiot.
Unread 26 Feb 2006, 22:31   #50
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by QazokRouge5
Bump. lol
Never do this again.