User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 31 May 2006, 21:55   #1
midge5
mmm lambs

midge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better place
Watches

It's my 21st in 2 months and my mother has always said she wants me to have a really good watch for my birthday. Wants me to get something which will last me for a long time and as I couldn't come up with somethingi really wanted which really fitted her requirements I'm stuck with this. Thing is though, I know sweet **** all about watches. We went looking the other day and all of the Omega watches we saw were absoloutely horrible.

Cardiff doesn't really have the best selection of watches so I don't really get my variety in what to look at. As I vaguely remember some discussions on something similar to this before I was hoping someone could recommend some good brands or so for me.

For an idea of what I am looking for, there was only really one which I saw that looked quite nice to me and it was similar to http://www.lacotedesmontres.com/IMG/6835.jpg
I quite like the blue background though the ones with Roman numerals looked better I thought. At nearly 2 and a half grand it was slightly out of our price range though :P
Unread 31 May 2006, 21:59   #2
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Watches

use a sundial.
Unread 31 May 2006, 22:01   #3
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

ask for something that will really last.

might i suggest a painting/lithograph?
Unread 31 May 2006, 22:12   #4
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I've got a fossil watch, they sell them at H. Samuel. I think mine was about £60 and is similar to this. I'm not watch expert but i've had 2 Fossil watches and i've liked them both.
Unread 31 May 2006, 22:15   #5
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Rolex
Omega
Tag heur
----------- £1000+
Armani and others like it
----------- £200+
Fossil et al
----------- £50+
Casio £5 job from Argos catalogue

A day shopping with your family....priceless

There are some things money cant buy.
For everything else theres Mastercard.
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 May 2006, 22:35   #6
Zar
Chief over all Monkeys

Zar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant future

Don't get a Rolex or Tag Heur. They generally make ugly watches.

Designer brands with a similar price tag who make nice watches (there are a lot more but these are all I can think of atm):

Gucci
Cartier
Baume et Mercier
Breitling (even though I don't like their watches - people seem to like them)

or more expensive:

Audemarspiguet
Piaget
Patek-Philippe

Also get a rectangle/square watch. They're much classier and nicer than round-faced watches imo.
Zar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 May 2006, 22:36   #7
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

tell the time
Unread 31 May 2006, 22:40   #8
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zar
Also get a rectangle/square watch. They're much classier and nicer than round-faced watches imo.
I shan't dispute your watch knowledge.

but for at least a century it has been 'round face for chaps, ractangle for ladies'
Unread 31 May 2006, 22:42   #9
Zar
Chief over all Monkeys

Zar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
I shan't dispute your watch knowledge.

but for at least a century it has been 'round face for chaps, ractangle for ladies'
It's all coming out isn't it

..but you have to admit something like this is nice ..and.. and they say its for men!

http://www.movado.com/selector/resul...er=1&thisImg=8

I wish i could afford it (and if I could not feel guilty at the same for wasting so much money on a label)
Unread 31 May 2006, 22:47   #10
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I'm not sure if this is in your price range but it's what i intend on buying myself before im 30

P.S. Rectangle watches are cool Yahwe and not just for wimmins.
Unread 31 May 2006, 22:48   #11
Yahwe
I am.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zar
http://www.movado.com/selector/resul...er=1&thisImg=8

I wish i could afford it (and if I could not feel guilty at the same for wasting so much money on a label)
"Men's Eliro, stainless steel case and bracelet, black dial with a single cabochon marker, Swiss quartz"

It oughtn't to cost very much at all from the materials or craftsmanship involved.

perhaps you could ask them to rub the 'name' off and buy it at a reasonable price
Unread 31 May 2006, 22:50   #12
Yahwe
I am.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dace
I'm not sure if this is in your price range but it's what i intend on buying myself before im 30

P.S. Rectangle watches are cool Yahwe and not just for wimmins.
It would be cheaper to have a watch made bespoke ...

(i seriously do not understand why these watches are so expensive)

P.S. I didn't invent history. round = men, rectangle = women.
Unread 31 May 2006, 22:53   #13
Zar
Chief over all Monkeys

Quote:
"Men's Eliro, stainless steel case and bracelet, black dial with a single cabochon marker, Swiss quartz"

It oughtn't to cost very much at all from the materials or craftsmanship involved.

perhaps you could ask them to rub the 'name' off and buy it at a reasonable price
Hence the guilty part.

In reality even if i could afford it (it's not hugely expensive ~£1000 when i first saw it about 5 years ago) i wouldn't buy it. You're paying for a name like you point out. There isn't anything else expensive about this watch that justifies its tag.
Unread 31 May 2006, 22:56   #14
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
It would be cheaper to have a watch made bespoke ...

(i seriously do not understand why these watches are so expensive)

P.S. I didn't invent history. round = men, rectangle = women.

But if it was made bespoke nobody would know how much it cost *DUH*

Anyways i still don't like round faces on watches (i have narrow wrists so im gonna blame it on that ie i think they look stupid on my wrists).
Unread 31 May 2006, 23:06   #15
Yahwe
I am.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dace
i have narrow wrists
Unread 1 Jun 2006, 00:08   #16
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

I've got a timex
Unread 1 Jun 2006, 00:30   #17
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

I once bought a Rada.

Note, not a Rado.
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jun 2006, 01:07   #18
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

Demon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriend

Casio ftw!
We shall remember them.
Demon Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jun 2006, 01:21   #19
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

£5 casio watches.

Guaranteed to tell the time and be indestructible.

Proud owner.
Unread 1 Jun 2006, 01:29   #20
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

Demon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriend

my casio was about £30, and i love it. Digital > Analogue
We shall remember them.
Demon Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jun 2006, 01:32   #21
lokken
BlueTuba

The cheaper the casio, the better is

science fact.
Unread 1 Jun 2006, 04:26   #22
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I have a few issues with watches.

Firstly I dont wear a watch and doubt I ever will. However I believe that you can tell a lot about someone from a watch mainly women as they wear watches. If a woman doesnt have a watch its a good sign. If a woman has a decent watch then she has some class, if a woman has a shit watch then well...

The thing is people forget a watch is like your haircut. People see it everyday and you rarely change it. It has to look good. If you get a watch it shouldnt like too old or too young for you. Youre only 21 and by the time your 30 im sure your wife will be shopping for you not your mum (no offence) If I was to buy a watch that can look potentially good for the next 10 years I would probably get a Breitling as I believe they look very nice. I completly agree with yahwe on round for me and rectangular for women, women should definatly stick to that rule...men can deviate but round face will remain better looking for men.
Unread 1 Jun 2006, 07:54   #23
pyirt
nomen est omen

pyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond repute

For a "Real" mans watch http://www.chronomaster.co.uk/breitling.htm. There`s a shop in town here that sells a really posh Breitling for £4800.

PS: If I ever owned a watch like that I don`t think I`d feel safe wearing it in public.

Me=Hans_Blix
Views expressed are those of the author and not of any company or organisation I am associated with. Electronic communication can be forged and the integrity of this message is not guaranteed.
pyirt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jun 2006, 09:26   #24
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

don't see the point in spending a lot on a watch.

mine's a casio.

analogue and digital

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jun 2006, 09:29   #25
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
The thing is people forget a watch is like your haircut. People see it everyday and you rarely change it. It has to look good.
It has to look good if you want to impress the sort of person who is impressed by "good" watches.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jun 2006, 09:36   #26
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

I once owned the thinnest Swatch ever.

It was ace.

Until I lost it.
Unread 1 Jun 2006, 09:51   #27
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
If a woman doesnt have a watch its a good sign.
'Meet you at ****** at half nine?'
'Sure'

Hours later

'Where are you?'
'Oh is that the time!'

Anyway, why?
Unread 1 Jun 2006, 10:21   #28
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

exactly.

I hate a woman who has no idea about time.

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jun 2006, 10:41   #29
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I use my phone to tell the time (like some on here I think). I own a watch but I leave it at home. Some sort of pocket watch would be outrageously stylish and worth spending money on though.
Unread 1 Jun 2006, 11:53   #30
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
exactly.

I hate a woman who has no idea about time.
"are you sure it wasn't two minutes?"
"yes, it was hours.. time flies when you're having fun! "
Unread 1 Jun 2006, 11:57   #31
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

For the record, I got a Storm watch. No idea what this says about me... but it's round at least!
It's a bit like this one (though more expensive iirc). It's a bit heavy, but not bad. It can tell the time ok too, which is surely the point of a watch.
Unread 1 Jun 2006, 12:15   #32
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

Those Breitling Watches just look over complecated. I really really hate watches with so much shit on them, just makes them look tacky. Simple and stylish wins all the time
Unread 1 Jun 2006, 12:16   #33
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: Watches

Buy a pocket watch.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jun 2006, 12:19   #34
Alki
Drink is Good

did you hear that explosion in billingham last night manson, around 11:30-12am. I was in bed thinking wtf was that, heard it about 20-30miles away
Unread 1 Jun 2006, 12:26   #35
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alki
did you hear that explosion in billingham last night manson, around 11:30-12am. I was in bed thinking wtf was that, heard it about 20-30miles away
I was out walking around Fairfield and I didn't hear it.

When are you going to meet with me for a drink?
Unread 1 Jun 2006, 12:31   #36
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

In a new peak for the internet MM's avatar is now almost as disturbing as he is.
Unread 1 Jun 2006, 12:41   #37
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Shush.
Unread 1 Jun 2006, 12:41   #38
Alki
Drink is Good

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
I was out walking around Fairfield and I didn't hear it.

When are you going to meet with me for a drink?
hmm wierd, it droned on for quite a while!

When my fear of you anally fisting me passes
Unread 1 Jun 2006, 12:44   #39
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
hmm wierd, it droned on for quite a while!
My hearing is not particularly acute.

Quote:
When my fear of you anally fisting me passes
Poof!
Unread 1 Jun 2006, 12:51   #40
hook
I'm who you want me to be

hook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Those Breitling Watches just look over complecated. I really really hate watches with so much shit on them, just makes them look tacky. Simple and stylish wins all the time
Agreed. A friend of mine has a U-Boat, but those are both big AND ugly (they're even more flashy then your average golden Rolex ). I personally have a watch from Italy, Nice (some design store there); pretty big, rectangular (which appears to be hot these days), black, and simple as possible. I prefer watches that show local time and date and nothing else, like the digital watches I used to have. Digital I actually like better than analogue, but analogue watches look better .
Unread 1 Jun 2006, 13:55   #41
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by hook
Agreed. A friend of mine has a U-Boat
I'd watch out and make sure he doesn't sink any passing ocean liners.
Unread 1 Jun 2006, 13:59   #42
Appocomaster
PA Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
I'd watch out and make sure he doesn't sink any passing ocean liners.
Be safer to stay on American Ocean Liners, as officially he has to be on the surface to sink those
Unread 1 Jun 2006, 14:07   #43
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I quite want a Tag Heur Kirium... but then i want lots of things.

This is just one among hundreds of watching id quite happily purchase if i were stinking rich and could afford to throw away a few grand on the weekend just because i was in a good mood.
Unread 1 Jun 2006, 14:09   #44
Appocomaster
PA Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by JammyJim

This is just one among hundreds of watching id quite happily purchase if i were stinking rich and could afford to throw away a few grand on the weekend just because i was in a good mood.
Work in those well paid London jobs that get 1 mil bonuses then
Unread 1 Jun 2006, 14:09   #45
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
Firstly I dont wear a watch and doubt I ever will. However I believe that you can tell a lot about someone from a watch mainly women as they wear watches..
Yes, you can tell "there's a person who knows what time it is!".

Also, why do you need a watch? Is your mobile phone too big to fit in your pocket or something?
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jun 2006, 14:12   #46
JammyJim
Godfather

You dont need a watch per se but its much easier than digging around in a pocket for a phone especially when sitting down or whatnot.

Also a watch is meant to tell people a lot about you in the same way shoes supposedly do.

Just because you dont think it does doesnt mean it doesnt.

SO THERE NOD.
Unread 1 Jun 2006, 14:15   #47
Appocomaster
PA Team

Also, you can't take mobile phones into the exam room
Unread 1 Jun 2006, 14:18   #48
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
You dont need a watch per se but its much easier than digging around in a pocket for a phone especially when sitting down or whatnot.
You could do that with the infamous £5 Casio.

Seriously, the fact that you lot would even contemplate spending £500+ on a watch is hilarious. If any of you are actually rich then fair enough, but it's pretty tragic when poor people buy things they obviously cant afford just to make others believe they are wealthy or have 'class'.

Last edited by Nodrog; 1 Jun 2006 at 14:29.
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jun 2006, 14:19   #49
Blastoderm
________

Quote:

I thought you were rich? Driving Porsche's and all....
Unread 1 Jun 2006, 14:19   #50
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Appocomaster
Also, you can't take mobile phones into the exam room
I'm pretty sure exam rooms come with clocks since like 1842 dude.