User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 7 Dec 2005, 17:21   #1
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
GD Meet 2 - the final plans...

So as far as the film is concerned the people below are confirmed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by T&F
First of all can I say thanks to people for their response. These are the bookings (in some cases provisional I have taken.

Yahwe,
Skiddy,
Ste,
Tomkat,
Blastoderm,
Ephor
Midge5

Possibles:
Dace,
MrL (x 2?)
But my question is well what time does the film kick off?
What time should we aim to meet in London before hand?
Where shall we meet?

So fellow GDers give me a plan
Unread 7 Dec 2005, 17:23   #2
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: GD Meet 2 - the final plans...

I thought I was on that list?

anyway, where exactly is this place? That would also be useful to know.
Unread 7 Dec 2005, 17:25   #3
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Its leicester square so finding a bar/pub to meet in and around the area wont be too hard...
Unread 7 Dec 2005, 17:28   #4
pig
1up on you

just need a time and i guess vaguely a place where we can all meet...suggestions anyone?
Unread 7 Dec 2005, 17:38   #5
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little

Time, 7pm.

Few drinks before film.

Place, um, outside the Odeon in Leicester Square? There's a couple of good bars in the streets behind the cinema.
skiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Dec 2005, 17:49   #6
pig
1up on you

sounds fine.
Unread 7 Dec 2005, 18:09   #7
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

when is it?
Unread 7 Dec 2005, 18:11   #8
pig
1up on you

Friday
Unread 7 Dec 2005, 18:14   #9
Minty
Who?

Minty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant future

Well what about those who can't make the film but can do the drinks?

ie Me!

Where do I come into this?

<Bobzy> Minty, you have a line for everything
<Queen> MINTY ROCKS
<Ice-Lady> minty is a odd boy
<Game> Minty rocks
<Queen> no minty..cos u rock
<HobbieRogue4> Minty, you stone!
Minty is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Dec 2005, 18:45   #10
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

all sounds good
i think midge is going to be sleeping on my sofa again

Minty - dependsing on how many people are going for a drink but not the film you could meet us at the same time and just carry on drinking for the couple of hours we're in the cinema.

I should be able to get into London a bit earlier so can meet a couple of people for a drink (and some food) from about 5:30 onwards if need be?

Where actually is the cinema the film is showing in?

I'm guessing we won't be going anywhere that requires shirt/shoes (Dante is coming ) but is there any plan for post cinema drinks?

Anyone still gonna be around on saturday?

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Dec 2005, 18:52   #11
All Systems Go

All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

*sigh*

If only I'd finished my dissertation preperation folder.

I could have come to see the movie then spent the weekend at the International Peace Festival and listened to all sorts of left-wing fanatics like myself...

Oh well.
The 20th century has been characterised by three developments of great political importance. The growth of democracy; the growth of corporate power; and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy.
All Systems Go is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Dec 2005, 18:52   #12
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I'll get in around 6:30-7:00 probs. Gotta watch Neighbours before etc.

Money is an issue for me, so if we can drink in a cheapish pub I'd prefer it really.

Has anyone heard from Yahwe recently? Is he still coming?
Unread 7 Dec 2005, 18:53   #13
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
all sounds good
i think midge is going to be sleeping on my sofa again

Minty - dependsing on how many people are going for a drink but not the film you could meet us at the same time and just carry on drinking for the couple of hours we're in the cinema.

I should be able to get into London a bit earlier so can meet a couple of people for a drink (and some food) from about 5:30 onwards if need be?

Where actually is the cinema the film is showing in?

I'm guessing we won't be going anywhere that requires shirt/shoes (Dante is coming ) but is there any plan for post cinema drinks?

Anyone still gonna be around on saturday?
But I'll not make it to yous until about 5:30
Unread 7 Dec 2005, 20:42   #14
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by skiddy
But I'll not make it to yous until about 5:30
ah yeh ok.
we can be in around 6 then.

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Unread 7 Dec 2005, 21:34   #15
skiddy
wild one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
ah yeh ok.
we can be in around 6 then.
Damn straight mother****er.

Anyway, yeah, looking forward to it.
Unread 7 Dec 2005, 21:38   #16
pig
1up on you

Right i will get to central london then for 5.30/6pm. Dress code? I will come quite smart but im not wearing a suit.
Unread 7 Dec 2005, 21:44   #17
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
Right i will get to central london then for 5.30/6pm. Dress code? I will come quite smart but im not wearing a suit.
shorts + T-Shirt
_Kila_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Dec 2005, 21:58   #18
pig
1up on you

good good
Unread 7 Dec 2005, 22:12   #19
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toccata & Fugue
Given that you will spend a not insiginficant proportion of the evening sitting in a darkend room, as far as I am concerned people can wear what they like. I will be dressed casually.
I'll be wearing my best clothes.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Dec 2005, 22:21   #20
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

To all who are going: Enjoy, have a good time.
T&F: Hope it all goes smoothly and that fame and stardom doesn't go to your head.
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Dec 2005, 22:21   #21
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
I have had vague ideas about wearing my dress on Friday but I think that would come under the heading "bad idea"
You may as well give your talk on E, might as well give your parents/workmates a double dose of comedy.

I vaguely planned to invite the girl with the PVC pants from Saturday night but then I realised that would be similarly bad and there was no spare tickets.
Unread 7 Dec 2005, 22:46   #22
pig
1up on you

It must be quite exciting, and I bet on the night when it all comes together. Roughly how many people are going to be there?
Unread 7 Dec 2005, 23:06   #23
pig
1up on you

It maybe horribly stressful, but it will be greatly successful and 200 is a hell of a lot people, I guess good business to the pubs around the area ;p. By the way is Yahwe still coming?
Unread 8 Dec 2005, 02:38   #24
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Aye

Fear not younglings.

I shall be there. Though I have bugger all idea what to wear. T&F will be casual. Dante will no doubt require fumigation. But the rest of the audiance will come from work which means suits.

So I could wear the suit I have in london. (which is unfortunately the suit you've all seen me in before). Or I could carry another good suit down (from here: the cottage) on friday morning. I should explain that I returned to my cottage in order to oversee the 'wholesale' transfer of property down to london. If I carry (hand luggage on a train) a suit down it will be my dark grey and even that will be battered to pieces.

So as pro po clothing. I am at a loss.

I text dear jonathon (jonathan? jonothon? - the vowels mean little to me) and frankly he is of no use.

As things stand I am tempted to attempt to under dress darrion.

Well it might be fun mightn't it?
Unread 8 Dec 2005, 02:43   #25
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
As things stand I am tempted to attempt to under dress darrion.

Well it might be fun mightn't it?
You're going in your underwear? Rather my dear fellow.
Unread 8 Dec 2005, 02:48   #26
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
You're going in your underwear? Rather my dear fellow.
let's just say that I am not bombing out at the last minute.

I am not terrified about meeting internet people

I shall actually attend.

(though goodness alone knows what I shall wear)
Unread 8 Dec 2005, 02:51   #27
s|k
Caveat Lector

s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Do you guys talk about non-attending GD members at these meets? Kind of eerie if you do.
Unread 8 Dec 2005, 02:57   #28
Yahwe
I am.

Quote:
Originally Posted by s|k
Do you guys talk about non-attending GD members at these meets?
no

Quote:
Originally Posted by s|k
Kind of eerie if you do.
well that's very fortunate then.
Unread 8 Dec 2005, 03:06   #29
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
let's just say that I am not bombing out at the last minute.

I am not terrified about meeting internet people

I shall actually attend.

(though goodness alone knows what I shall wear)
I wouldn't say terrified. More mortified, stupefied, petrified by by you.
Unread 8 Dec 2005, 03:10   #30
pig
1up on you

Quote:
Originally Posted by s|k
Do you guys talk about non-attending GD members at these meets? Kind of eerie if you do.
we did once or twice, but generally we dont talk about GD/PA just stuff.
Unread 8 Dec 2005, 03:18   #31
Yahwe
I am.

Quote:
I wouldn't say terrified. More mortified, stupefied, petrified by by you.
I was going to mock you.

but apparently the brownies agree with you.

they apparently also agree that I am "a big Mr meanie face"
Unread 8 Dec 2005, 03:20   #32
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
I was going to mock you.

but apparently the brownies agree with you.

they apparently also agree that I am "a big Mr meanie face"
As far as I'm aware brownies are a delicious type of chocolate cookie. I shall have to agree from ignorance with you on what they think, failing to be privy to the mental machinations of desserts (excepting pecan pie of course).
Unread 8 Dec 2005, 06:38   #33
Tomkat

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

We talk about which smiley was our favourite and that time when the forums were down and whos avatar we like the most.

It's great!
Unread 8 Dec 2005, 08:55   #34
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
But the rest of the audiance will come from work which means suits.
The co-director of the film is an A&E doctor and quite frankly he dresses like a football hooligan when at work.
Unread 8 Dec 2005, 12:30   #35
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Well, I am going to wear jeans and a t-shirt, probably with some kind of jumper on top.

Oh, and trainers.

I'll decide exactly what time to come in a bit later, although I may end up phoning someone. See you guys tomorrow. <3
Unread 8 Dec 2005, 14:42   #36
Ste
Bored

Quote:
But the rest of the audiance will come from work which means suits.
No they won't and no it doesn't.
(although I wear a suit to work I will certainly be getting changed before the film)

Unread 8 Dec 2005, 14:45   #37
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepflow
Well, I am going to wear jeans and a t-shirt, probably with some kind of jumper on top.

Oh, and trainers.
Are you trying to identify yourself? Really, I know people wear suits in London but there's still people that dress normally, i.e. jeans, t-shirt and trainers!
Unread 8 Dec 2005, 21:05   #38
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
Just a reminder that everyone need sto have £6 ready to pay on the door (although we aren't too bitter), it just makes our internal accounitng easier. Hopefully I shall try and catch up with you guys earlier in the evening but it might not be possible.
As an aside, the ticket issue I discussed with you earlier has been resolved.
Unread 8 Dec 2005, 21:21   #39
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
As far as I'm aware brownies are a delicious type of chocolate cookie. I shall have to agree from ignorance with you on what they think, failing to be privy to the mental machinations of desserts (excepting pecan pie of course).
brownies are also the junior version of girl guides (a fact I'm sure many GD members will be suspiciously aware of )
1-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Dec 2005, 21:27   #40
Tomkat

I know this is really shitty of me to do so late in the day, but I don't think I'm going to be able to come.

I had a review of my funds (rent has just gone out of my account) and I have next to nothing left - and I don't get paid for another 3 weeks.

This evening will cost me £20 minimum. There's no way I can afford it.

I'm really sorry Jon
I think Minty wants a ticket, so if he still is keen he can have mine.

I'm gutted I won't see all you guys, but hopefully we'll be able to meet up in the new year.
Unread 8 Dec 2005, 21:58   #41
pig
1up on you

boooooooo :/ that sucks dude, you were my legitamate reason to pretend im a teacher, now what. Anyway see you in the new year I guess. (admit it you arent coming because you have to do well in pa ;p)
Unread 9 Dec 2005, 00:26   #42
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Appocomaster
Are you trying to identify yourself? Really, I know people wear suits in London but there's still people that dress normally, i.e. jeans, t-shirt and trainers!
I think most people know what i look like anyway, I just wanted to make a post to make sure no one had forgotten i existed
Unread 9 Dec 2005, 01:11   #43
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

I'm coming in a suit.

I'd rather look smart.

See you all tomorrow 'somewhere'.
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Dec 2005, 10:39   #44
Minty
Who?

Minty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blastoderm
I'm coming in a suit.

I'd rather look smart.

See you all tomorrow 'somewhere'.
ditto

<Bobzy> Minty, you have a line for everything
<Queen> MINTY ROCKS
<Ice-Lady> minty is a odd boy
<Game> Minty rocks
<Queen> no minty..cos u rock
<HobbieRogue4> Minty, you stone!
Minty is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Dec 2005, 16:39   #45
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

just posting to ask if someone could text me when you know what pub you are congregating at prior to the film. Im not sure how many of you have my number though, although some do (skiddy!).
Unread 9 Dec 2005, 16:52   #46
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

enby wishes he was going.
enby no money.
enby sad
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 9 Dec 2005, 16:55   #47
skiddy
wild one

I have it because I'm secretly in love with you. You're my hero.

Now forget you read the above.

(Odeon, Leicester Square, 7pm)
Unread 9 Dec 2005, 16:57   #48
skiddy
wild one

But can I have a hug?
Unread 9 Dec 2005, 17:15   #49
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Of course you can have a hug

I'll make sure everyone is watching first though.
Unread 10 Dec 2005, 02:23   #50
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I decided to bump this back up to the top so that someone would give us a review as soon as possible.

Please?