User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 25 Aug 2003, 14:52   #1
Jurgen
The Ğragon

Jurgen can only hope to improve
Ğragons do Yuropa

Ğragons do Yuropa

Day one:
Getting ready.

Woke up at my sisters place 11 a clock. Call Unfo with whom I start to drink
Gorgoroth picks us up with his car (driving ~160km/h speedlimit 40km)
Doing sum drinkin barbeque and sauna stuff with Ana(l)ram, Unfo, ape and Gorgoroth.
Jurgen logging off (passing out on a chair ~10 a clock) n000 waking up again ~3 a clock going sleep next to Gorgoroth and logging off again.

Day 2:
Leaving and arriving.

Biusa calling that he got the ticket and is leaving a few hours before me and liz to Amsterdam where he meets cypher and later Rob-
Flying to Bryssel drinkin so much in the plane (free drinks) that they stop serving to us. Meeting Berten at teh airport after walking for like 50miles all over the airport since he didn't come to the right place. Result: Berten got kicked from Ğragons.
After a few more beers and train trips we arrive to Amsterdam where we can't ****ing find Biusa, cypher and rob- since they found sum vodka resources.
So we end up waiting them in teh station. Me and liz got bored cause of the lack of alcohol and weed so we just decide to leave check sum whores and c if we can buy sum weed. 5mins after that Rob-, cypher and Biusa arrive and meet Berten and they start looking for us.

Looking for em was kinda a hard task. cause they would say we are there trough phone, and by time we arrived there then they'd be at a total different point. But anyways we found em , went for sum joint (i actually managed to buy sum) and whilst being in higher atmospheres
it soon got clear that there was summit with Rob-. He got hit pretty hard by the bottle of Finlandia vodka and the goldstrike he had with Biusa and cipher in the train: He was paying for it now.
He sat on ground and started sleeping in the middle off the street. It took us 15 minutes to move him like 4 meters to bring him to safety (the authorities stopped by us and asked if he was ok but ofc a Ğragon is always O.K). But anyways, the night continued, and having rob- brought home by his dad we
moved into Amsterdam, stopping for a joint each 100m we moved –slowly-. We barely found any open bars - when we finally did, the bar closed after our first beer. We decided to walk around a bit, finish the goldstrike Biusa had brought, and after lot's of bitchslaps and stuff like that we ended up at rob-'s place around 8.00 'o clock in the morning.

Day 3:
At Rob's place...

hum... can't remember much... few joints down and kinda floating atm
but well, lets get back to Saturday.. So we woke up at Rob's parents house after a wild night in A'dam. Was kinda funny morning and yet without much hangovers. So we woke up, had few joints, beer and barbeque before leaving to Utrecht to meet TheAce and few other PA dudes in a nigtclub theACE's working in. We made there sumtime after 10pm after traveling for sum hours and hopping between the trains.
(ok kicked liz out...)

So we couldn't get into Aces bar dunno why... Bouncer didn't let us in or summit. (2 crowded or summit) so we went to another bar and Biusa took "a couple" 2 many. Left teh bar and went to the playground of summit... Wolfpack gave us an impression of Defence handling against Ğragons (TheAce had a fight with sum wp guy pino or summit I think). Biusa passed out on a bench so we had to make a few joints and drink more, naturally.
We went to sleep in sum tents in the backyard of TheACE’s… cypher and TheAce went inside and had sum fun there... x)~

Day 4:
From Ace's to Rob's and then Antwerp

We arrived in Antwerp after some struggles (where to get sum decent beer etc). It had been a while since our last joint and after 1h we got to my place.
WE had sum beers and sum joints when glimmer arrived THE sexeh had arrived, and he's not a dissapointment ;-).
I instantly called cab to go to party so we had to like kinda rush funny sum stress, more beer, cursing etc.

We arrived at party where music kinda sucked. I didn't care to much etc it's my town, i'm used to that kinda ****, the finnish didn't like it tough.
Cozzmo was waiting for us and had sum beers with him good start off the night.

After some time off drinking liz/bibi etc decided to go'n hit on sum girls. It didn't work out really, a girl went away screaming when Biusa went to talk with her (in finnish ofc). Liz and Glim didn't have any more luck. The finns and Glimmer were pissing @ someone’s house/car etc right outside the festival place, I don’t know if ppl liked that but its not like we would care about them anyways.

WE had like sum big amount of beer when we walked in the cab to go home. After sum more joints, sum beers, sum talking we decided it was time to go to bed.
liz/jurgen/berten upstairs, bibi and glim in living room on a couch. I woke up in morning hearing that bibi had actually peed in my house :S Glimmer is an eyewitness - ask him for the details. Glimmer says: “they are hot and it was funny” .We decided to make a joint so Berten wouldn't care to much. (He wasn't that pissed actually, he said he has done the same :O)

A convo between Glimmer and emp when glimmer noticed that the mother nature is calling for Biusa behind the closet:
Quote:

7:57] (Berten) im like scared here mmmkay
[7:58] (Berten) rlly emp
[7:59] (Berten) oh well
[7:59] (empzzz) why?
[7:59] (Berten) zzzz with good hopes
[7:59] (empzzz) he wont piss on you
[7:59] (empzzz) i promise :s
[7:59] ! empzzz hopes :s
[7:59] (Berten) antti is pissing around
[7:59] (Berten) looool
[7:59] (empzzz) still?!
[7:59] (Berten) no he walked back
[7:59] (Berten) to the couch
[7:59] (Berten) and sleeping again
[7:59] (empzzz) lol
[8:00] (Berten) i like tried to warn bert
[8:00] (empzzz) at least he can still walk ^^
[8:00] (Berten) cuz idunno if he loves it
[8:00] (Berten) would u appreciate it
[8:00] (empzzz) if someone pissed on my wall?
[8:00] (empzzz) not really
[8:00] (Berten) idd
[8:00] (empzzz) that ****s gonna stink forever :s
[8:01] (Berten) i tried to tell him while he was like
[8:01] (Berten) THERES THE BATHROOM
[8:01] (Berten) he like
[8:01] (empzzz) lol
[8:01] (Berten) uuh
[8:01] (Berten) fs!
[8:02] (empzzz) sounds like you guys are having fun at least
[8:02] (empzzz) wish i could be there :\\\
[8:03] (Berten) fun yehhope he doesnt start pissing in my mouth 2
[8:03] (empzzz) lol im sure you'll be fine :P
[8:03] (empzzz) youre a big boy :P
[8:03] (empzzz) is antti big irl? :P
[8:03] (empzzz) and be sure to send everyone my love
[8:03] (Berten) would u sleep well knowing this
[8:04] (empzzz) maybe id pick a diff room ^^
[8:04] (Berten) idd
[8:04] (Berten) ill do that
[8:04] (empzzz) hehe
[8:04] (Berten) kitchen or summit
[8:04] (empzzz) lol
[8:04] ! empzzz sends glim a soft mattress to sleep on at least
[8:05] (empzzz) we can go to sleep at the same time
[8:05] (Berten) i got sleeping bag
[8:05] (empzzz) and have sweet dreams of each other \o/
[8:05] (Berten) or summit
[8:06] (empzzz) hope things work out :P
[8:06] (empzzz) i want a full report in the morning ^^
[8:06] (Berten) lol k
[8:06] (Berten) just noticed that the front door ofberten was open all night
[8:06] (Berten) house
[8:06] (empzzz) lol
[8:06] (empzzz) the more the merrier :P
[8:06] (Berten) hmmm
[8:07] (Berten) u think i should give bibi sum wodka we got left
[8:07] (empzzz) naa
[8:07] (empzzz) dont thiink thats a good idea ^^
[8:08] (Berten) hmm i think i can sleep safely
[8:08] (empzzz) good :P
[8:08] (empzzz) hope you have sweet (dry) dreams
[8:08] (Berten) me2
[8:09] (Berten) me2
[8:09] (Berten) trust me
[8:09] (empzzz) lol :P
[8:09] (empzzz) gnite glim :P
[8:09] (empzzz) im sure youll be safe in teh kitchen ^^
[8:09] (Berten) fsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
[8:09] (empzzz) uh oh :S
[8:09] (Berten) hes moving
[8:09] (empzzz) lol
[8:09] (Berten) lol
[8:09] (Berten) there he goes again
[8:09] (Berten) rofl
[8:09] (empzzz) omg he peed again?!
[8:10] (Berten) k im NOT GONNA SLEEP HERE
[8:10] (empzzz) webcam!
[8:10] (Berten) lol
[8:10] (Berten) now hes laying down again
[8:10] (Berten) k rlly
[8:10] (empzzz) lol
[8:10] (Berten) i need a place é sleep
[8:10] (Berten) 2
[8:13] (Berten) anyways this is gonna be a long day
[8:13] (Berten) rlly long 1
[8:13] (Berten) soooooo
[8:13] (Berten) zzzzz
[8:13] (Berten) with piss
[8:13] (empzzz) hehe
[8:13] (empzzz) gnite
[8:14] (Berten) fs ihope im awake when berten wakes
[8:14] (Berten) i wanna see it
[8:14] (empzzz) lol tsk tsk :P
Glimmer ran upstairs to wake up the others but only Jurgen managed to open his eyes. Glimmer mentioned about Biusa watering the closet and Jurgen’s comment was: “Tell him; Good Job”

Day 5:
we had sum joints and decided to write a post about the Ğragon journey through Europe. This is the end till now, we been writing this over timespan of 2h.(lazy etc)
I hope u enjoy it as much as we are doing, we just wanna give u an impression of whot being a Ğragon is all about.

Sami, Jori, Antti, Ruud en Berten
To be continued... Perkele, Auah! (Rob- is sexy etc, cypher as well)
The Forsakenlands - The Ğragon
Together we stand divided we fall.
--
Used to be a Wolf - When you once see a Wolf you are already surrounded.

Last edited by Jurgen; 25 Aug 2003 at 15:06.
Jurgen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Aug 2003, 14:57   #2
eki
Konkari

eki is an unknown quantity at this point
hyvä meno

Loyalty Pride Power
ex-Cell BC and ex-Ely BC
r3-7, r24
eki is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Aug 2003, 15:06   #3
cypher
U've been Moderated

cypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant future
was funny aswell at the BBQ that rob- was trying to convince us he didn't puke and his mum was telling us he did heh. poor guy

i'm hoping someone will post the log where lizzie kicked someone else from dragons too:P

saturday to bilthoven was fun tho... after the BBQ i was like well i'll go home again now. but some finnish and belgian guys didn't like that so they first convinced me to come with em and then some other belgian guy to come aswell... after that was done lizzie called robs parents to check if rob could come too. so in the end we went with like 7 guys to utrecht in the last train, actually we missed our train in utrecht to bilthoven so we could take the bus:P then we couldn't get in cuz the bouncer was being annoying. took friggin hours to get alcohol but turned out to be a quite fun evening in the end with biusa being more dead then alive. next morning waking up with some kind of **** alcohol was nice aswell... theAce and his family were kinda surprised tho we drank at that time...

can't be arsed saying more atm:P

all in all those guys are awesome
cypher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Aug 2003, 15:08   #4
cypher
U've been Moderated

cypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant future
almost forgot.... slapping Berten in his face rocks
and wp are just as weak irl as in pa!:P so atleast they aint trying to be different on irc then irl:P pld you! heh

remind me btw to not call my gf again when there are finnish peeps around:P

Last edited by cyphie; 25 Aug 2003 at 15:29.
Unread 25 Aug 2003, 15:09   #5
PureviL
robdash!

PureviL is a splendid one to beholdPureviL is a splendid one to beholdPureviL is a splendid one to beholdPureviL is a splendid one to beholdPureviL is a splendid one to beholdPureviL is a splendid one to behold
your all sick bastards

Rob-
It is ridiculous to claim that video games influence children. For instance, if PacMan affected kids born in the 80s, we should by now have a bunch of teenagers who run around in darkened rooms eating pills while listening to monotonous electronic music.
PureviL is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Aug 2003, 15:13   #6
Jay-Em
#dragons

Jay-Em is an unknown quantity at this point
OWAGE!

PA r3-r10.5, EA, Corvus, BD, VGN, Ğragons
r12 : Vengeance r13: eXilition r15: eXilition r16: VGN
r27: Denial r30: Omen r31: SPOOOOOON r32: Apprime / inactive latestarter..r33: CT / latestarter
r34 p3n r35 p3n r36 p3n r65 allianceless latestarter/VGN (I am not back..)
Jay-Em is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Aug 2003, 15:39   #7
Yama
Rockin' a beat.

Yama has a spectacular aura aboutYama has a spectacular aura about
DOH!

Cypher, FFS, you have my phone number! Why wasn't I there? ;/

Yama

*bye now!*

Yama is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Aug 2003, 15:42   #8
cypher
U've been Moderated

Re: DOH!

Quote:
Originally posted by YaZZam
Cypher, FFS, you have my phone number! Why wasn't I there? ;/

Yama
actually i was wondering that too.... but fk they use more hash and weed then you do!:P
Unread 25 Aug 2003, 16:15   #9
Zo0f
Sir peon to you

Zo0f is a glorious beacon of lightZo0f is a glorious beacon of lightZo0f is a glorious beacon of lightZo0f is a glorious beacon of lightZo0f is a glorious beacon of light
All i can say is wish i was there

Next time mebe

"The only easy day was yesterday."
Zo0f is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Aug 2003, 16:22   #10
Rudmer
Former Eclipse HC

Rudmer is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Re: DOH!

Quote:
Originally posted by cyphie
actually i was wondering that too.... but fk they use more hash and weed then you do!:P
YEAH RIGHT.....

r4 n00b r5 still a n00b (APC-Silver)
r6 PINK[BULL] (Silver-Elysium)
r7 BLACK[BULL] (Elysium)
r8 [Adelante] -> [Fury]
r9 [Eclipse] Officer
Speedgames --> |R6B| says enough...
r9.5 and r10 [Eclipse] HC
r10.5 [MISTU]
Rudmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Aug 2003, 16:25   #11
Yama
Rockin' a beat.

Yama has a spectacular aura aboutYama has a spectacular aura about
Re: Re: DOH!

Quote:
but fk they use more hash and weed then you do!:P
w00teh! .. Mmm thats odd! I would've liked to joined the sesh tho

*bye now!*

Yama is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Aug 2003, 16:31   #12
cypher
U've been Moderated

Re: Re: Re: DOH!

Quote:
Originally posted by Rudmer
YEAH RIGHT.....
at a certain point they almost lit one joint with another:P
Unread 25 Aug 2003, 16:31   #13
Waku
a simple pe0n

Waku has a little shameless behaviour in the past
looks like it was a hell of a party everywere

#newdawn

Don't Trust Anyone

Proud to have served with the guys of 2:10 in PaX

We are the Elysium Support Center
Waku is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Aug 2003, 17:05   #14
princess
teh emp

princess is an unknown quantity at this point
wish i'd been there too Zo0feh
tho, considering the amount of alcohol going around, and my smallness of person, i'd probly have long been dead of alcohol poisoning by now

r4.0: [ 169:24:20 ] - n00b
r5.0: [ 036:17:24 ] - f00kerz
r6.0: [ 004:02:14 ] - f00kerz
r7.0: [ 001:05:13 ] - random
r8.0: [ 019:04:01 ] - Ultima
r9.0: [ 005:05:xx ] - mascott
r9.5: [ 020:01:18 ] - f00kerz / KoE / Ğragons
princess is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Aug 2003, 17:24   #15
cypher
U've been Moderated

hardly had any alcohol... just finnish and belgian people can't handle alcohol:P

(ow and 1 dutchie can't either((( )
Unread 25 Aug 2003, 17:26   #16
PureviL
robdash!

PureviL is a splendid one to beholdPureviL is a splendid one to beholdPureviL is a splendid one to beholdPureviL is a splendid one to beholdPureviL is a splendid one to beholdPureviL is a splendid one to behold
but thats ok eh cypher, cuz your gonna make me a MAN
It is ridiculous to claim that video games influence children. For instance, if PacMan affected kids born in the 80s, we should by now have a bunch of teenagers who run around in darkened rooms eating pills while listening to monotonous electronic music.
PureviL is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Aug 2003, 17:28   #17
Jurgen
The Ğragon

Jurgen can only hope to improve
Quote:
hardly had any alcohol... just finnish and belgian people can't handle alcohol:P

(ow and 1 dutchie can't either((( )
lol
The Forsakenlands - The Ğragon
Together we stand divided we fall.
--
Used to be a Wolf - When you once see a Wolf you are already surrounded.
Jurgen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Aug 2003, 19:11   #18
Sun_Tzu
Arrogant Fck

Sun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of light
lol, clearly this party is still suffering from too litle good vodka DRINK MORE VODKA FFS! weed is just for the organic people :/