User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Recruitment
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 26 Jan 2003, 14:54   #1
acetomb
-=THE EXORCIST=-

acetomb is an unknown quantity at this point
Wink =verTIGO=

=verTIGO=
----------------

A short anouncement on behalf of verTIGO.

verTIGO in round 8 was raped by ND which caused verTIGO to loose its strength and give up in the heat of the battle. Due to stupidity of some verTIGO staff ND got hold of all verTIGOS co-ords and valuable details. verTIGO tryed in desparation to take out ND + OBV had no chance hehe.

----

BUT heres round 9!!

verTIGO is back and are ready for war :-)
No threats aimed at ND tho ;-)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

verTIGO and the location of verTIGO will be a secret and there will be no recruiting.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Good luck to all alliances in round 9.

Acetomb.
acetomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jan 2003, 15:21   #2
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: =verTIGO=

Quote:
Originally posted by acetomb
verTIGO will be a secret and there will be no recruiting.

I dont mean to sound stupid here, but this is the alliance recruitment forum, why are you posting a thread on here telling us you are not recruiting? It kind of defeats the whole point of this forum :/
Unread 26 Jan 2003, 16:15   #3
Marv
Jazz Man

Marv is a jewel in the roughMarv is a jewel in the roughMarv is a jewel in the rough
ye m8 thats pretty dumb...wrong forum....and if ure not recruiting and not revealing your selves, why would we be intrested...

Ex ROCK HC & PA Team Head of Support.
Marv is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jan 2003, 16:40   #4
anomnorway
SWaRM HC

anomnorway is an unknown quantity at this point
Good to hear verTIGO is still alive :-) Wish you a better round this time!

*kinda guess this isssss a recruitment thread .. in the sence that when "old" verTIGO members read it .... they understand its time to report back at IRC channel/webby ;-) The uncertainty whether PA was shutting down for good or not - the waiting time to get an answer .... peeps started playing other online games. Now the word is out - PA is restarting and peeps are returning. First place they go is PA Forum and prob. AR to pick up news. "has my alliance survived..." ;-)*

Cheers
Unread 26 Jan 2003, 17:05   #5
Anihilat0r
Supreme ETY Pe0n

Anihilat0r is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:

-Stuff-
By 'ND' do you mean NewDawn? Bit odd if you do, since EnTitY and NewDawn have been allied for quite a long while and operate closely....yet I have never heard of verTIGO....And NewDawn have no ties to OBV as far as I am aware...

'Just a bunch of harmless n00bs'
Anihilat0r is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jan 2003, 17:12   #6
Waku
a simple pe0n

Waku has a little shameless behaviour in the past
im sorry we might have killed all your members when we did a galaxy attack....

#newdawn

Don't Trust Anyone

Proud to have served with the guys of 2:10 in PaX

We are the Elysium Support Center
Waku is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jan 2003, 18:04   #7
acetomb
-=THE EXORCIST=-

Red face lol

well i wish NewDawn all the best for round 9, good luck.
Unread 1 Feb 2003, 01:53   #8
InTGuRu
I love Kwon Boa

InTGuRu is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
=verTIGO=
----------------

A short anouncement on behalf of verTIGO.

verTIGO in round 8 was raped by ND which caused verTIGO to loose its strength and give up in the heat of the battle. Due to stupidity of some verTIGO staff ND got hold of all verTIGOS co-ords and valuable details. verTIGO tryed in desparation to take out ND + OBV had no chance hehe.

----

BUT heres round 9!!

verTIGO is back and are ready for war :-)
No threats aimed at ND tho ;-)

verTIGO and the location of verTIGO will be a secret and there will be no recruiting.

Good luck to all alliances in round 9.

Acetomb.
first of all...LOL!

On a retal mission, your alliance had organized an attack on an ND BC. The raid included just about 100% of your active members. Your memberlist was never leaked, as you imply, simply all the attacker co-ords were recorded and were countered with small fleets to get a bit of roids.

When the planet was covered by defense, you had sent out recall messages to all the attackers (including non-members :P). However close to 60% of the attackers did not recall, meaning their ships were completely destroyed first tick.

ND was never hostile to your alliance before or after the attack. We had not targeted Vertigo members as an alliance though our individual member may have hit your planets by themselves. So by saying "verTIGO in round 8 was raped by ND" you are implying that we had targetted verTIGO specifically as in a war. This has never happened. However, if you must insist that there was war and that was the reason which caused you to "loose its strength and give up in the heat of the battle" then it was the War of verTIGO Aggression in which you lost in one battle. However, like Korenchkin(ETY HC) had said, there was no conflict between ND and Vertigo outside of that one battle(and a few counters).

Do not blame ND for the inability of your own member to recall their fleets.

[19:36:04] <Vaporizer> he is re-assuring isn't he...you can always think 'at least you're not intguru'

[15:02:56] <Newt|revising> ive got u in my siggy InTGuRu!!!!!!!
[15:03:00] <Newt|revising> u shud return the favour

Last edited by InTGuRu; 1 Feb 2003 at 21:38.
InTGuRu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Feb 2003, 02:06   #9
newt
Banned

newt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud of
Exclamation

InTGuRu is right , the rest of u are wrong
newt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Feb 2003, 02:17   #10
newt
Banned

newt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud of
Exclamation

[01:10] <@InTGuRu> next time
[01:10] <@InTGuRu> post somthing with a little more thought into it

Here is the newt/correct version of the events:

ND, with all their god-like powers, managed to defend InTGuRu against all the odds, and raped the l4m3rs attacking.

Can't remember much else though spent most of the time writhering in agony on the floor, laughing my ass off.

Newt dont try ruining another thread with your pal Intguru like you did on AD, behave guys - JC

Last edited by JC; 1 Feb 2003 at 14:28.
newt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Feb 2003, 19:19   #11
Jain_Zar

Jain_Zar is an unknown quantity at this point
well its good to see verTIGO back up again see u all on irc and i dont remeber what happened with ND but i think it was just a bit of bad luck and poor timing anyway see u guys and gals about
Unread 26 Dec 2003, 19:49   #12
Furry
Ruler of all things furry

Furry is an unknown quantity at this point

sorry. just got to clear some stuff up, as Ace got the wrong end of every stick! I now this was a long time ago, but i was just looking back at memories and old threads.

The actual events:
Yes a retal was arranged on a ND member, by some members, not an official attack planend by the HC. Nearly everything which happened was done by normal members, and we tried to rectify it when we arrived (me and Ace, being the HC who turned up), avoiding a war, cos yes we were smaller than ND, so would loose a full on war. As for revealing our entire active member list, far from it mate, that was just some of the people in IRC at that time, we have always been able to gather a very strong force together from our various allies, as we proved at the end of i think it was r6 and r7, r6 being when we were the only alliance to noticeably take a chunk out of nos, a revenge attack planned and executed in one evening, by the HC, yes we all died, but we got noticed and respect is what counts when there is 2hrs left in the game!

Other points:
Ace, it wasn't any HC member who leaked information, if you remember, there was no1 there until u n me arrived and had a chat to the ND HC. I seem to remember it was all mainly Strider's doing, and he wasn't HC for another round or two.

Why did you put it in the recruitment thread Ace?

Yes those who we couldn't get to pull did die, as was agreed in the chat the HC's of both alliances had.
r4-x.18.x
r5-10.4.9--paradise
r6-24.x.x -[verTIGO]-HC [RHGC] [IPC]
r7-7.2.3 [verTIGO]-HC [IPC]
r8-56.1.9 [verTIGO]-HC [IPC]
r9-2.2.1 [verTIGO]-HC [IPC]
r10beta-207:5:x [IPC]
r10-18.10.1 [verTIGO]-HC [IPC]
r11-retired, well you could call me a holiday temp
Furry is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Dec 2003, 23:54   #13
Anihilat0r
Supreme ETY Pe0n

Anihilat0r is an unknown quantity at this point

A 10 month bump! Good job!

'Just a bunch of harmless n00bs'
Anihilat0r is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Dec 2003, 16:18   #14
acetomb
-=THE EXORCIST=-

wow, ive been gone for a year. just come back and my threads still here. not enuff spamming goin on in ere hey.

verTIGO peeps anyone still around?
Unread 29 Dec 2003, 23:49   #15
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Looks like this is the verTIGO reunion thread...long time no see Acetomb.

How's things?

furball
Unread 30 Dec 2003, 12:30   #16
acetomb
-=THE EXORCIST=-

not so bad m8, been travelling around the world canada germany austria america italy and spain (ibiza) and malaga next week i might actually come back to pa for the next round or 2. Got in touch with a few people ;-) so will hope to c u around.
Unread 2 Jan 2004, 15:06   #17
Furry
Ruler of all things furry

Furry is an unknown quantity at this point

heh, yeah we are still alive. Well kinda, I've been in Mexico for 3months then spain, then uni where i cant access pa/irc/msn so gave up (also seeing as ipc has left pa, along with lots of other allinaces/people).
r4-x.18.x
r5-10.4.9--paradise
r6-24.x.x -[verTIGO]-HC [RHGC] [IPC]
r7-7.2.3 [verTIGO]-HC [IPC]
r8-56.1.9 [verTIGO]-HC [IPC]
r9-2.2.1 [verTIGO]-HC [IPC]
r10beta-207:5:x [IPC]
r10-18.10.1 [verTIGO]-HC [IPC]
r11-retired, well you could call me a holiday temp
Furry is offline   Reply With Quote