User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions

Unread 15 Jan 2010, 17:39   #1
OlaTa
Friends and Foes

OlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to behold
Public answer to Mr. H. Palms from hirr HQ

This is the public answer Mr. H. Palms requested here.
After short discussion hirr HQ agreed on the following. We hirr see no reason to apologize for roiding your lovetoy. We still handle this game as war game. This attack was authorized by universal law of attacking. We follow the book and deny all accusations of dirty play. Only thing dirty in hirr is Xeno's laundry.
Also hirr HQ agreed that Mr. H. Palms owes us a public apology for using capital "h" in hirr.

OlaTa,
member of hirr HQ.

PS! As AD is for "serious" alliance talk, then i concidered PD as the right place to post it.
Unread 15 Jan 2010, 17:43   #2
HellKicker
Fook Yu
Cell-Out Champion

HellKicker is a jewel in the roughHellKicker is a jewel in the roughHellKicker is a jewel in the rough
Re: Public answer to Mr. H. Palms from hirr HQ

funny
Unread 15 Jan 2010, 18:37   #3
HaNzI
Apprime Troll HC

HaNzI has a spectacular aura aboutHaNzI has a spectacular aura aboutHaNzI has a spectacular aura about

As long as you use capital letter when writing the name of your country hirr is spelled Hirr
HaNzI is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jan 2010, 21:09   #4
hairypalms

hairypalms is a jewel in the roughhairypalms is a jewel in the roughhairypalms is a jewel in the rough

I am not embarrassed to admit when I am wrong, I did use a capital H and for that I am truly sorry, I did not mean to offend anyone. however i will not apologise for my strongly worded letter. deep down I believe the HC of "h"irr regret their actions and acted without thinking, all that we require is an apology and we may put this silly mess behind us.
Unread 15 Jan 2010, 21:14   #5
snoops^
p1mp

snoops^ has a spectacular aura aboutsnoops^ has a spectacular aura aboutsnoops^ has a spectacular aura about

wtf have i missed something?

ReBorn-Fury-Wolfpack-1up-Newdawn-DLR-NFI-Apprime-

*CEO of the Forest fan club
snoops^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jan 2010, 21:20   #6
Scott

Scott is a jewel in the roughScott is a jewel in the roughScott is a jewel in the rough

I, Scott, the planet in question, logged in on the 14th January 2010 at approximately 23:00GMT. At the time everything was going as planned and my planet was safe.

Un-aware of the the events that where about to un-fold, i started up irc, logged into P and entered the channels i have set on auto invite. Within seconds of entering channels, the screen went red, the speakers beepng at me, my highlight was being abused.

After further investigation into the channels I was being highlighted in, i switched to my galaxy channel, there was my galaxy mates, panic had already set in, scan links where being posted for all to see. I clicked the link and a new tab opened, where i saw several fleets being launched upon the galaxy in an attempt to stop us from achieving our goals, our ambitions where looking, ambitious.

I rounded up the coords of the attackers, and started to do intel checks, when suddenly, a well known, deadly alliance popped up. I couldn't believe my eyes, the alliance was one which I had previously fought, but recently become friends with, some may even say Naped, if you listened to propoganda. This alliance was none other than... hirr.

The next 16 hours where proved to be disasterous, ships where killed, roids where stolen, planets and galaxys sequentially dropped ranks. The prophecy was proved, armageddon was not a myth, but a reality, and i had seen it with my own eyes.
Scott is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jan 2010, 21:28   #7
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I fully endorse these public shenanigans, do continue!
Unread 15 Jan 2010, 21:38   #8
Sonic

Sonic is on a distinguished road

Apology accepted mr. palms, however apologizing for something that comes naturally to us is something we don't often do. We lemmings live to die, preferably at the bottom of a large cliff called crashlanding. One should not apologise for something one would do again without hesitation or thought. So unless the lemming in question recalled (wich would bring shame to his pilots and their families), there is not much we can do.

Also, hirr HQ had not been informed about a friendship, or nap. It is possible that the napped/befriended lemming in question was on his way to the bottom of the cliff while this was being arranged and word couldnt get to the very sekrit hirr HQ because this particular lemming was to busy diving. Not much we can do about this, we're still working on mid-dive-communication

The only advice we can give you mr. Palms and mr. Scott. is to deflate all pillows and cushions at your cliff so no lemming has to return to his family shamed and humilliated. Make us crash, that way we will both be happy.

Sonic
member of the hirr HQ.

Ain't no mountain high enough

Last edited by Sonic; 16 Jan 2010 at 03:26.
Sonic is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jan 2010, 21:42   #9
hairypalms

hairypalms is a jewel in the roughhairypalms is a jewel in the roughhairypalms is a jewel in the rough

I will take that as an apology, tho i cannot speak for scott
Unread 16 Jan 2010, 16:58   #10
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

roleplay is -----> that way
Unread 16 Jan 2010, 18:47   #11
Stoom
Bragpack™

Stoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alki View Post
you'll also find your mum there as head nurse!
Stoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jan 2010, 19:00   #12
Machado
Seraphim

Machado is a jewel in the roughMachado is a jewel in the roughMachado is a jewel in the roughMachado is a jewel in the rough

You guys need to get out more :P
Unread 17 Jan 2010, 15:37   #13
Scott

Scott is a jewel in the roughScott is a jewel in the roughScott is a jewel in the rough

For several days now I have warned the universe about the threat of hirr. Nobody gave them a second thought, and brushed them aside, never once acknowledging the power that hirr harnesses.

Today, at 14:30 GMT 17/01/2010, hirr's uprising has begun. As can bee seen by the alliance rankings, they have merged with CT to form an even greater force, greater than the universe has ever seen before.

I call upon my brothers in arms to block against this evil, deadly force, and appoint Sir Wicket of Canasia head of the block.

Alliances - Top 30
Rank Change Name Asteroids Members AVG Score Score
1 up 2 Conspiracy 30369 70 2,134,987 128,099,274
2 down 1 Apprime 40676 68 798,002 47,880,135
3 down 1 Euphoria 34758 70 764,241 45,854,500
4 NewDawn 33153 64 692,205 41,532,340
5 p3nguins 24294 51 691,051 35,243,645
6 DLR 25103 45 678,916 30,551,258
7 ODDR 21203 56 530,077 29,684,366
8 ASS 20004 59 502,942 29,673,602
9 VisioN 18869 37 727,557 26,919,615
10 Vengeance 16252 41 605,104 24,809,274
Scott is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jan 2010, 17:00   #14
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place

Wait hirr merged with CT? What did I miss?
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jan 2010, 00:20   #15
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alki View Post
The dude screwing your mother is
<-----
this way