User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions

Unread 9 Jul 2003, 23:35   #1
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little
multihunters are cool

At the moment people are getting closed for having a password that has been used in a previous round. People are getting closed for having less then 10 scans in their scanstock.

heh I think my pass is the same as in r4 actually, and no I am not going to change it. Now close me retards, I am about to go on holliday anyway.

It seems PA team needs to feed the massively brainwashed PA community to make sure some people will return for r 10.
Unread 9 Jul 2003, 23:38   #2
Zither
Alcoholic

Zither is an unknown quantity at this point
is that what pa team have said is the reason, or what the closed planets have said is the reason?

<Ahriman> i didn't know they were shemales until i f*cked them...

If you can't win an argument without using insults you have lost the argument already
Zither is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jul 2003, 23:39   #3
Supernova9
m u p p e t

Supernova9 is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally posted by Zither
is that what pa team have said is the reason, or what the closed planets have said is the reason?
Probably what the planets have said, because PA Team don't give out that information (as they've said 1000s of times before)

oh and [edit]:

Silversmoke, i sincerely doubt each of those reasons was the only reason for closure, merely contributory proof. But anyway, don't try and place an alliance oriented bias on it (not that you have yet, but it's all you seem to do these days), because the multihunters don't know the alliance of a planet, do they?
Unread 9 Jul 2003, 23:43   #4
Lerxst
baka.

Lerxst is an unknown quantity at this point
"Oh - I (friend,cat,earthworm) got caught. Now hurry to the boards and try to make the multihunters look like a stupid muppet."

Unread 9 Jul 2003, 23:43   #5
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: multihunters are cool

Quote:
Originally posted by SilverSmoke
At the moment people are getting closed for having a password that has been used in a previous round. People are getting closed for having less then 10 scans in their scanstock.
Both of which are completely untrue. Complaining without having any facts sure is easy, isn't it?
Unread 9 Jul 2003, 23:46   #6
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little
Quote:
Originally posted by Lerxst
"Oh - I (friend,cat,earthworm) got caught. Now hurry to the boards and try to make the multihunters look like a stupid muppet."

eh I am not caught for anything actually
Unread 9 Jul 2003, 23:51   #7
Lerxst
baka.

Quote:
eh I am not caught for anything actually
That's the reason why I put the "(friend... etc.)" part there. May it be preventive, may it be because friends/relatives/alliance mates are involved - your posting sounds too much like a "preemptive strike" to me...
Unread 9 Jul 2003, 23:57   #8
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

one mate of mine has been closed for having an old password, the other one for not having 'a decent amount' of scans in stock.

I was thinking of playing round 10 and paying for a bunch of mates who are not able to pay but I will be sooooo back in a decent mmorpg as they have at least some profesional and capable crew in general.
Unread 10 Jul 2003, 00:01   #9
Lerxst
baka.

The old "now that you're doing something that does not please me I won't play next round and I would have bought accounts for 20 friends" argument is also a bit old, used, bad and shady.

But I see your point in general.
Unread 10 Jul 2003, 00:03   #10
Cochese
Retired

Cochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond repute
lol, since when is it against the rules to not buy scans?

Utterly useless since r3
Cochese is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jul 2003, 00:07   #11
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
one mate of mine has been closed for having an old password, the other one for not having 'a decent amount' of scans in stock.
Funny.

I never imagined you as gullible.
Unread 10 Jul 2003, 00:32   #12
Mit
Let battle commence

Mit is a jewel in the roughMit is a jewel in the roughMit is a jewel in the rough
People are NOT closed for those 2 above rather CRAP reasons... We do not discuss reasons for closure with people other than the planet involved. So u could be 'told' anything... People make stuff up.

And before anyone starts bitching, yes a few closures were made today for password related things... but the GIVING OUT of the passwords and login details... NOT Just for having a password of x / y / z or whatever.

<Mendosa> mit is a cute cudlly toy that will be in the shops by christmas
<mig-work> ur now my eternal fav pa god
<Squiz> i name thee, Sir Mit
<Zeus> u my friend are a true gamer I knew u were
Mit is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jul 2003, 00:34   #13
Cochese
Retired

Cochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond repute
While you're here Mit, how about recalling the fleets of closed planets which are currently defending big LDK targets?

Either that, or kick down mil scans, since we can't scan certain defenders (adding auto-recall features to your admin tools and closing procedure seems like basic stuff)

Utterly useless since r3
Cochese is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jul 2003, 00:59   #14
ParraCida
Condemned to RP

ParraCida is an unknown quantity at this point
I want justice, but only when it doesn't affect me!
ParraCida is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jul 2003, 01:04   #15
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future
it's funny....

first when LDK get's accused o cheating they deny it.
then when people get closed they say it are 'wrong' reasons.
then when pa crew says it are valid reasons, they say something like "our opponents cheat also".
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jul 2003, 01:05   #16
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Silversmoke also supplied incorrect details during signup.

DOUBLE CLOSURE !!!
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jul 2003, 01:06   #17
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

Quote:
Originally posted by Hicks
Silversmoke also supplied incorrect details during signup.

DOUBLE CLOSURE !!!

I am not 100% but i think I made up my mobile nr info
Unread 10 Jul 2003, 01:43   #18
Scouse
[F.E.A.R.]

Scouse is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
I am not 100% but i think I made up my mobile nr info
Praise the Lord that you're still open then.
"And when people tell me what is ok and what is not it should not be an unexpected scene seeing I extend my middle right hand digit and say: 'Eyy, would you like lemon or lime with that piece of advice, mister?'"

Funny Film Reviews :: SWOS
Scouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jul 2003, 02:52   #19
sigrid
hated dead or alive

sigrid is an unknown quantity at this point
CAN I STILL APPLY?
sigrid is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jul 2003, 03:40   #20
Dreadnought

cheaters
Unread 10 Jul 2003, 03:59   #21
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by Leshy
Funny.

I never imagined you as gullible.
i agree.
but then again, you can't explain things to brick walls.
Unread 10 Jul 2003, 07:13   #22
CrazyConrad
DarnocYzarc

CrazyConrad is on a distinguished road
I have very few scans and I also use the samme password I have used since rnd 3...
Unread 10 Jul 2003, 07:17   #23
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

Quote:
Originally posted by Aryn
i agree.
but then again, you can't explain things to brick walls.

:/ fs ? NO ?
Unread 10 Jul 2003, 07:29   #24
Ragrrr
heh

Ragrrr is an unknown quantity at this point

I love starting the morning with a laugh

That's what this is right? A joke.
I mean surely noone is so stupid as to start a thread like this and be serious about it?
Unread 10 Jul 2003, 07:41   #25
Mit
Let battle commence

Mit is a jewel in the roughMit is a jewel in the roughMit is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally posted by CrazyConrad
I have very few scans and I also use the samme password I have used since rnd 3...
As i said before... the number of scans / same password (how we're suppost to know that, is a good question, especially when theres no links between planet z:y:z in one round and the next - except 9 to 9.5) is nothing to do with it, they are crap made up closure reasons. Trust me, i know the reasons for closure well...

The only reasons passwords have come up in the past few days, is because of account sharing.

Unread 10 Jul 2003, 08:03   #26
Ace
PA Team

Ace is a jewel in the roughAce is a jewel in the roughAce is a jewel in the roughAce is a jewel in the rough
Looks like they found a new reason to spam these forums with to pretend they not cheated

Well looks like PA Team got news for them.

It's not working
#multihunters
----------------------------
Former HC - Conspiracy Theory -
- Proud to have served as -
- High Commander and CEO -
[]LCH[] ...lets change history
Ace is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jul 2003, 08:10   #27
Mit
Let battle commence

Quote:
Originally posted by Ace
Looks like they found a new reason to spam these forums with to pretend they not cheated

Well looks like PA Team got news for them.

It's not working
Doesn't mean they can't have a good moan and make themselves look even worse, yes, they tried the same in #planetarion lastnight... gave up when no-one was reacting as they wanted really... heh.

Unread 10 Jul 2003, 08:12   #28
Dreadnought

its quite funny watching SilverSmoke dig his hole all the way to australia
Unread 10 Jul 2003, 08:26   #29
Ace
PA Team

Ace is a jewel in the roughAce is a jewel in the roughAce is a jewel in the roughAce is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally posted by Dreadnought
That's a long way to dig
Looks like they still think everything is allowed to win.
#multihunters
Former HC - Conspiracy Theory -
- Proud to have served as -
- High Commander and CEO -
[]LCH[] ...lets change history
Ace is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jul 2003, 08:34   #30
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

Quote:

Speaking about myself, I have nothing to fear as I am completly clean, like a lot of my friends in and outside of LDK.
Unread 10 Jul 2003, 08:48   #31
Dreadnought

Quote:
Speaking about myself, I have nothing to fear as I am completly clean, like a lot of my friends in and outside of LDK.
They all say that, till they are caught.
Unread 10 Jul 2003, 08:51   #32
Al_zz
ensign forever

Al_zz is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Are you really that pathetic that you believe all lies your 'friends' feed you ??? Totally gullable mayby ?

Did it ever come up in your mind that your 'friends'/ allies are lying to you because they do not want to admit they are cheating ??? Surely...

hAl
Al_zz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jul 2003, 09:00   #33
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

I am not saying all closed planets are innocent, I dont believe that myself but I am quite sure that some have been closed without fair proof fed by mass hysteria.

I would be glad to give my coords to a multihunter so they can check my account every tick, I have nothing to hide.
Unread 10 Jul 2003, 09:05   #34
Al_zz
ensign forever

Al_zz is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
I am not saying all closed planets are innocent, I dont believe that myself but I am quite sure that some have been closed without fair proof fed by mass hysteria.

I would be glad to give my coords to a multihunter so they can check my account every tick, I have nothing to hide.
You started this thread with some accusations that seem fairly unfounded. I read the story told by leshy about the passwords in the thread on AD and I found it rather pathetic that the person in question even bothered to find such a lame excuse.

If you have read it as well how do YOU feel towards such a person who is not only blatantly lying to multihunters but obviously also lies to YOU and his other friends/allies !!

hAl
Al_zz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jul 2003, 09:39   #35
Chax
Pepsi bottle

Chax is a jewel in the roughChax is a jewel in the roughChax is a jewel in the roughChax is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
At the moment people are getting closed for having a password that has been used in a previous round.
heh I think my pass is the same as in r4 actually, and no I am not going to change it. Now close me retards, I am about to go on holliday anyway.
My password is the same as it was in round 2.Can't see much reason to change it since noone else has it.
Unread 10 Jul 2003, 10:50   #36
Bootlord
Baldy

Bootlord is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Supernova9
Probably what the planets have said, because PA Team don't give out that information (as they've said 1000s of times before)

erm..actually when those certain planets all paste their litlle conversations with the "multihunter" its quite real info they providing. Omg i forgot some1 could post "yeah but it could be ditted by them"

bleh
R4 293:20:2 Rzarector of the 6th Circle [Defcon]
R5 23:13:14 Ephemeron of The unbreakable [Wrath][Defcon]
R6 Cba of pa when i need to graduate [RL]
R7 27:16:25 The addiction and satisfaction of hearing you screaming for mercy [Titans][Defcon]
R8 41:7:3 The storyteller of the last Saga [Titans][Plush][Defcon]
R9 Cba of playing pa [RL]
R9,5 36:5:24 It's just one of Those days [LDK][Kamikaze]
Bootlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jul 2003, 12:02   #37
HOPupNdown
Last of the plushies

HOPupNdown is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
weird , i personaly use the same password for the last
8 rounds , and i havent been closed .
the fact no one EVER got it from me for any reason might
be the difference here . maybe your friend "friends" accessed
his account with his old password , in which case he deserved
what he got.
Unread 10 Jul 2003, 12:11   #38
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future
Quote:

KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jul 2003, 13:50   #39
Bootlord
Baldy

Bootlord is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by HOPupNdown
weird , i personaly use the same password for the last
8 rounds , and i havent been closed .
the fact no one EVER got it from me for any reason might
be the difference here . maybe your friend "friends" accessed
his account with his old password , in which case he deserved
what he got.
lol could you please point me where that rule has been written down?
R4 293:20:2 Rzarector of the 6th Circle [Defcon]
R5 23:13:14 Ephemeron of The unbreakable [Wrath][Defcon]
R6 Cba of pa when i need to graduate [RL]
R7 27:16:25 The addiction and satisfaction of hearing you screaming for mercy [Titans][Defcon]
R8 41:7:3 The storyteller of the last Saga [Titans][Plush][Defcon]
R9 Cba of playing pa [RL]
R9,5 36:5:24 It's just one of Those days [LDK][Kamikaze]
Bootlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jul 2003, 13:59   #40
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Re: multihunters are cool

Quote:
Originally posted by Chax
My password is the same as it was in round 2.Can't see much reason to change it since noone else has it.
That was the problem, other people had their passwords. They just fed their mates a load of rubbish and they gullibly believed it. Their passwords have even been posted in an IRC log Yet they still maintain they were shut for not having enough scans I mean what the ****
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jul 2003, 14:06   #41
Toop
Banned

Toop is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Mit
We do not discuss reasons for closure with people other than the planet involved. So u could be 'told' anything... People make stuff up.
Perhaps you should, for once. There are a lot of people bitching on the boards about getting closed for crap reasons. It's understandable, noone is able to verify their story about the 'only' reason for closing them. Why not just pick the one who complains the most and explain all the facts that led to his closure. I'm sure it would shut a few people up .
Toop is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jul 2003, 14:41   #42
Zeus
True Gamer

Zeus is a jewel in the roughZeus is a jewel in the roughZeus is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Once again you start a thread about your frineds who have in actual fact LIED to you about the reasons why they where closed. You beleived them because your a gullible guy or you mentall decided to believe them, either way you where lied too by your so called frineds.

WHEN are you going to see the trend everyone has already seen? Why would you even beleive anyone would be closed for the two reasons you started this thread about?
Or is it your pitiful attempt to once again insult the people who enforce the rules of Planetarion and begin rumour mongering with "I got closed today for sending 1 ship at planet 1.1 or something" Noone else beleives it, why would/do you?
Unread 10 Jul 2003, 15:53   #43
Scorpio
Inflate My Ego

Scorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by Zeus
Once again you start a thread about your frineds who have in actual fact LIED to you about the reasons why they where closed. You beleived them because your a gullible guy or you mentall decided to believe them, either way you where lied too by your so called frineds.

WHEN are you going to see the trend everyone has already seen? Why would you even beleive anyone would be closed for the two reasons you started this thread about?
Or is it your pitiful attempt to once again insult the people who enforce the rules of Planetarion and begin rumour mongering with "I got closed today for sending 1 ship at planet 1.1 or something" Noone else beleives it, why would/do you?
so... when it's a trend it's true ...

FURY DOES CONTROL THE PA CREW!!!!!!

PS Hicks: my ships are still flying. Would indeed have been silly to get deleted while defending against cheat-claims all the time.

Who keeps an arrow in his bow,
And if you prod him, lets it go?

A fervent friend, a subtle foe –
— Scorpio
Scorpio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jul 2003, 16:26   #44
Klendau II
Governor

Klendau II is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
cheaters
Irony at it's peak.

I'll bum 'em all.

<Sad> when ur cyb0ring klen it is
<Sad> he gives u soo much pleasure
<Foxman> and always bring animals into the cyb0r
<Sad> he does yes
Klendau II is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jul 2003, 16:28   #45
Klendau II
Governor

Klendau II is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Zeus
Why would you even beleive anyone would be closed for the two reasons you started this thread about?
Because PA Team are wankers.

No offence.

I'll bum 'em all.

<Sad> when ur cyb0ring klen it is
<Sad> he gives u soo much pleasure
<Foxman> and always bring animals into the cyb0r
<Sad> he does yes
Klendau II is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jul 2003, 16:38   #46
Mit
Let battle commence

Quote:
Originally posted by Toop
Perhaps you should, for once. There are a lot of people bitching on the boards about getting closed for crap reasons. It's understandable, noone is able to verify their story about the 'only' reason for closing them. Why not just pick the one who complains the most and explain all the facts that led to his closure. I'm sure it would shut a few people up .
We say about one... he/she then moans its not fair.. others want to know about everyone... takes time, cuases more arguments blah blah. If you want to know the reasons why someone is closed, talk to THEM.

Unread 10 Jul 2003, 17:05   #47
Mushroom
IRC Lackey

Mushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by Klendau II
Because PA Team are wankers.

No offence.
People like you make the job so much worth doing

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it."
George Bernard Shaw
Mushroom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jul 2003, 17:22   #48
darts

darts can only hope to improve
bitching

why r u guys putting all LDK members in 1 corner they r not all cheating u know every other alliance has cheaters

i think they r doing one hell of a job (cos they sure beat me few times)

and those that r cheating now u c what u done u r giving your alliance a verry bad name tsk tsk
darts is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jul 2003, 17:31   #49
Mushroom
IRC Lackey

Mushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond repute
Re: bitching

Quote:
Originally posted by darts
why r u guys putting all LDK members in 1 corner they r not all cheating u know every other alliance has cheaters

i think they r doing one hell of a job (cos they sure beat me few times)

and those that r cheating now u c what u done u r giving your alliance a verry bad name tsk tsk
We're not specifically targetting any alliance. If a report comes in, we investigate it, simple as that. With the top 250 we monitor them anyway because they're in the 'spotlight'.

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it."
George Bernard Shaw
Mushroom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jul 2003, 18:09   #50
darts

darts can only hope to improve
uhuh

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------We're not specifically targetting any alliance. If a report comes in, we investigate it, simple as that. With the top 250 we monitor them anyway because they're in the 'spotlight'.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

ehmm i didnt mean u mushroom i ment the other pa players they r all complaining that LDK is cheating (wake up m8 every alliance has members that cheat)

and i know if u r top 10 50 0r 250 u r in the spotlights even better but some things r not that easy proven if u guys say he is a multy but his brother is playing with same isp how can they prove it???

thats only thing i ever wondered (not that i have that problem but i hear it so much)
darts is offline   Reply With Quote