User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 5 Feb 2004, 21:03   #1
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
what are my chances of winning a car?

well.. before last night i would have said 'i'll never win a car'
but last night i got a call from a guy with the hitmen (calgary's whl hockey team) saying that i was one of 100 people drawn to win a dodge caravan. my landlady had been giving me a ton of these contest forms to fill out, and knowing i wouldn't win anyway.. i filled them out.

so now i have a free ticket to attend the game on saturday night, and they'll give me a free dodge t-shirt (hopefully it'll come large enough, lol) and at the end of the 1st period, i'm supposed to go down to the ice, and out of the 100 people, they'll draw 10 names. those 10 ppl get keys. the person who's key starts the van gets to keep it.

at least i've won a free ticket and a tshirt. which is the most i've won. so i'm happy \o/ if i get the van i'm going to sell it i think. but i won't win it.. cause i've posted about it, and thus have ruined my luck. ah well.
Unread 5 Feb 2004, 21:06   #2
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: what are my chances of winning a car?

1 in a 100.

nqp.
Unread 5 Feb 2004, 21:08   #3
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute

well duh :\
but i'm not that lucky :\
Unread 5 Feb 2004, 21:10   #4
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Zero then.

They will give the correct key to someone who has been planted into the group of 100 to accept the car, look happy and then give it back to them after the game.
Unread 5 Feb 2004, 21:11   #5
Tactitus
Klaatu barada nikto

Tactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

I hope you're studying up on how to hotwire a Dodge Caravan.
The Ottawa Citizen and Southam News wish to apologize for our apology to Mark Steyn, published Oct. 22. In correcting the incorrect statements about Mr. Steyn published Oct. 15, we incorrectly published the incorrect correction. We accept and regret that our original regrets were unacceptable and we apologize to Mr. Steyn for any distress caused by our previous apology.
Tactitus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Feb 2004, 21:23   #6
Aryn
Happy

hehe.. wouldn't that be funny.. hotwire it...

anyway.. jc's prolly right.
Unread 5 Feb 2004, 21:48   #7
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

sleep with whoever is organising it
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Feb 2004, 22:00   #8
Aryn
Happy

i was gonna post 'i'd sleep with a few guys on the hockey team.. but the guy organizing it is prolly old and yucky'
but then i took a look at the team's website.. and.. well.. no i wouldn't sleep with anyone on the team
fs hockey players are supposed to be hot.. wtf happened to them? (and they're all at least 3 years younger than me :\)
Unread 5 Feb 2004, 22:01   #9
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
sleep with whoever is organising it
She should sleep with everyone in the entire world, that should give her a good boost for these competitions.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Feb 2004, 22:15   #10
RexDrax
Knightly Protector

RexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aryn
i was gonna post 'i'd sleep with a few guys on the hockey team.. but the guy organizing it is prolly old and yucky'
but then i took a look at the team's website.. and.. well.. no i wouldn't sleep with anyone on the team
fs hockey players are supposed to be hot.. wtf happened to them? (and they're all at least 3 years younger than me :\)

Dont worry Aryn, we shall have a hot orgy just for you in TO.

Est Sularus oth Mithas
My Honour is My Life, My Life is My Honour
RexDrax is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Feb 2004, 22:26   #11
Aryn
Happy

everyone wants to sleep in my tent
Unread 5 Feb 2004, 22:34   #12
at0mic.c0w
Käptn Karacho

at0mic.c0w is on a distinguished road

Quote:
most hockey players i know are kinda hot
Unread 5 Feb 2004, 23:51   #13
Aryn
Happy

hook me up :\
Unread 6 Feb 2004, 00:18   #14
SYMM
Love's Sweet Exile

SYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by at0mic.c0w
Koen and Theamion?
Unread 6 Feb 2004, 00:24   #15
at0mic.c0w
Käptn Karacho

Quote:
Originally Posted by SYMM
Koen and Theamion?
we are talking bout the real thing here

those guys for example

PS: i'm among those somewhere
Unread 6 Feb 2004, 00:41   #16
Aryn
Happy

hmm.. those pics aren't that great
but yes.. mmmm hockey players :P
Unread 6 Feb 2004, 01:25   #17
at0mic.c0w
Käptn Karacho

Quote:
hmm.. those pics aren't that great
but yes.. mmmm hockey players :P
was a low res digital cam - quite a few of them are married with children tho
Unread 6 Feb 2004, 16:25   #18
Aryn
Happy

aren't they a bit young for that?
wait.. what's the age range for your team?
Unread 6 Feb 2004, 16:27   #19
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:

50-75.
Unread 6 Feb 2004, 16:28   #20
Aryn
Happy

itt mrl pulls a funny.

oh wait :\
Unread 6 Feb 2004, 16:29   #21
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
itt mrl pulls a furry.
Fixed
Unread 6 Feb 2004, 18:08   #22
meaple
Pretend Faggot

meaple is a jewel in the roughmeaple is a jewel in the roughmeaple is a jewel in the roughmeaple is a jewel in the rough

Hockey players are hot :/

Aryn I'll sleep in your tent to fend off those horny boys

PS itt mark is a furry.

[ ripper ] I told u I was hardcore
meaple is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Feb 2004, 18:55   #23
at0mic.c0w
Käptn Karacho

Quote:

the youngest player turned 18 a few weeks ago. the oldest is in his 40s i think
Unread 6 Feb 2004, 19:31   #24
Baron Morte
Blatantly overcooked

Baron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by meaple
Hockey players are hot :/

Aryn I'll sleep in your tent to fend off those horny boys

PS itt mark is a furry.
hes very furry. I once saw a pic of his leg and it was almost as furry as mine
Unread 6 Feb 2004, 19:41   #25
RexDrax
Knightly Protector

RexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron Morte
hes very furry. I once saw a pic of his leg and it was almost as furry as mine
Do we even want to go here?!?!?!?!?

Est Sularus oth Mithas
Unread 6 Feb 2004, 21:25   #26
Aryn
Happy

Quote:
the youngest player turned 18 a few weeks ago. the oldest is in his 40s i think
wow.. that's quite the age range for a team.
meaple.. you won't protect me.. you just want to sleep with them
my roommate might come to toronto though.. that'd be interesting
Unread 6 Feb 2004, 21:46   #27
Baron Morte
Blatantly overcooked

Baron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud of

Heres a woman which is not afraid of her sexuality;
Unread 6 Feb 2004, 22:23   #28
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron Morte
Heres a woman which is not afraid of her sexuality;
No, that's a semicolon.
Unread 6 Feb 2004, 22:56   #29
Intrepid00

Intrepid00 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
well.. before last night i would have said 'i'll never win a car'
but last night i got a call from a guy with the hitmen (calgary's whl hockey team) saying that i was one of 100 people drawn to win a dodge caravan. my landlady had been giving me a ton of these contest forms to fill out, and knowing i wouldn't win anyway.. i filled them out.

so now i have a free ticket to attend the game on saturday night, and they'll give me a free dodge t-shirt (hopefully it'll come large enough, lol) and at the end of the 1st period, i'm supposed to go down to the ice, and out of the 100 people, they'll draw 10 names. those 10 ppl get keys. the person who's key starts the van gets to keep it.

at least i've won a free ticket and a tshirt. which is the most i've won. so i'm happy \o/ if i get the van i'm going to sell it i think. but i won't win it.. cause i've posted about it, and thus have ruined my luck. ah well.
Its free for one year lease. Your going to get screwed in the end when you go over the miles.
Intrepid00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Feb 2004, 01:43   #30
RexDrax
Knightly Protector

Quote:
my roommate might come to toronto though.. that'd be interesting
Single, Avaliable? Likes fro's? If so I am sold

Est Sularus oth Mithas
Unread 7 Feb 2004, 01:44   #31
Evergreen
the merciless

Evergreen is infamous around these partsEvergreen is infamous around these parts

One percent if you turn up.

<Jassy> aryn, how can u let ppl spread shit in this chan? ur not doing ur job properly if u let ppl spread shit
<Jassy> in real life sunday would be in court
<Jassy> i can get him glined
<Jassy> #feds are here to stamp out abuse

<mist|zZz> we don't do channel politics, /ignore is your friend
Evergreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Feb 2004, 01:48   #32
RexDrax
Knightly Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evergreen
Well of course they will be that low coz she will think I am your gimmick. But when she sees me in real life......

Est Sularus oth Mithas
Unread 7 Feb 2004, 01:49   #33
Evergreen
the merciless

Evergreen is infamous around these partsEvergreen is infamous around these parts

If I don't turn up however how do you prove you are not me.

<Jassy> aryn, how can u let ppl spread shit in this chan? ur not doing ur job properly if u let ppl spread shit

Unread 7 Feb 2004, 02:43   #34
RexDrax
Knightly Protector

Quote:
If I don't turn up however how do you prove you are not me.
Ahem...good point

Est Sularus oth Mithas
Unread 7 Feb 2004, 02:55   #35
Baron Morte
Blatantly overcooked

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
No, that's a semicolon.
I was about to say more, but i decided to bite my tongue
Unread 7 Feb 2004, 04:14   #36
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
everyone wants to sleep in my tent
why of course we do
Unread 7 Feb 2004, 09:01   #37
meaple
Pretend Faggot

meaple is a jewel in the roughmeaple is a jewel in the roughmeaple is a jewel in the roughmeaple is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
wow.. that's quite the age range for a team.
meaple.. you won't protect me.. you just want to sleep with them
Which would keep them away from me AND you :/

[ ripper ] I told u I was hardcore
meaple is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Feb 2004, 12:36   #38
cypher
U've been Moderated

cypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant future

Quote:
do you mean this in a ghey sort of way?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SYMM
Koen and Theamion?
guess so....
cypher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Feb 2004, 16:56   #39
KraKto$is8
Lurker

KraKto$is8 is infamous around these parts

Quote:
But if none of the other people turn up, save the organisers, she has an almost 100% chance of winning.
Unread 8 Feb 2004, 02:15   #40
at0mic.c0w
Käptn Karacho

Quote:
Originally Posted by cypher
do you mean this in a ghey sort of way?
no. and these 2 mentioned aren't hockey players.
Unread 8 Feb 2004, 16:54   #41
Evergreen
the merciless

You Win Yet Aryn?

Unread 9 Feb 2004, 18:55   #42
Aryn
Happy

i didn't win
but we got pleasantly 'happy' with beer at the game
and then went to the pub for some more beer. oh and tequila shots \o/ i finally met a guy who enjoys tequila shots. and who doesn't neet salt and lime like a pussy.
unfortunatly.. 'steve' is the guy who has a gf. and even if he didn't.. bonnie is first in line :\

damnit
life is cruel.
Unread 9 Feb 2004, 19:09   #43
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Not 'needing' salt and lime (lemon...?) has you missing out on two-thirds of the point of the exercise.
Unread 9 Feb 2004, 19:31   #44
Aryn
Happy

eh?
Unread 9 Feb 2004, 19:35   #45
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I'm implying that tequila isn't particularly pleasant to drink so drinking it without all the fuss of the salt and lemon, the whole 'fun' part of the deal, is lost on me =(
Unread 9 Feb 2004, 19:44   #46
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Not just you.
Most.
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Feb 2004, 22:09   #47
Aryn
Happy

ah i see. ok well tequila is only really fun when you do the whole shebang. meaning salt, and lime, and the song!
Unread 9 Feb 2004, 22:46   #48
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

I prefer a drink for which vomiting moments afterwards isn't a good reaction
Unread 10 Feb 2004, 17:04   #49
Aryn
Happy

i've only vomitted once from tequila. and well.. we won't go there.

anyway.. steve broke up with his gf last night... looks like he might be getting together with bonnie
fs.. finally i meet a guy i could be interested in..
my mom wasn't very helpful when i talked ot her last night either. she's like 'ah.. so if they get together.. what's it going to be like when you live with her?' 'thanks mom.. i feel better now!'
Unread 10 Feb 2004, 17:06   #50
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
anyway.. steve broke up with his gf last night... looks like he might be getting together with bonnie
No, we broke up last week, and who the hell is bonnie?
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote